PDA

View Full Version : Lost this thread..

chasebayne
01-25-11, 10:23 pm
I found a thread, not sure if it was here or on universal site, talking about using m-stak post workout with torrent after using pump and stak pre workout. sounds like a great idea to me, but the rest of the stuff i read says 3-4 hours after.
please help with either a link to that thread or some advice on this. i take Cuts in the morning, and work out usually in the afternoon or at night, very rarely in the morning depending on my work schedule. im not stim-naive by any means and not too worried about that part.
thanks guys!

Aggression
01-26-11, 8:41 am
Animal recommends taking M-stak 3-4 hours apart from Stak. I'd just follow that guideline bro.

chasebayne
01-26-11, 4:21 pm
but isnt it also 3-4 hours from Cuts? im running out of hours in the day.

PORTERHOUSE
01-26-11, 4:45 pm
but isnt it also 3-4 hours from Cuts? im running out of hours in the day.

Ive taken cuts and stak both pre... a favorite cutting stack for me. Im not sure if cuts and M stak need to be separated, but I wouldn't be taking those together anyways... conflicting ideas

chasebayne
01-26-11, 10:15 pm
well stack #1 has m-stak and cuts together
stack #6 has stak and m-stak
and stak+ cuts is a highly recomended combo. (also known as jimmys animal cuts stak)
logically, the three should work wonderfully together. i think its all about timing. afterall,these great stacks had to start with some going "hmmm"

PORTERHOUSE
01-27-11, 10:15 am
well stack #1 has m-stak and cuts together
stack #6 has stak and m-stak
and stak+ cuts is a highly recomended combo. (also known as jimmys animal cuts stak)
logically, the three should work wonderfully together. i think its all about timing. afterall,these great stacks had to start with some going "hmmm"

Yea, people get on here wanting to use m stak/ cuts together all the time. The thing is though, that M stak is a nutrient partitioner, so if your in caloric deficit, its not going to have the excess calories to convert. M stak is really only going to work when you are eating a huge surplus of calories... On the other side, cuts is a supplement that is best used when in caloric deficit, so you're basically talking about combining bulking with cutting, something most of us have found out doesn't work. You can't do it all at once...

I don't understand why animal still recommends that stak, when so many of their own guys will get on here and tell you the same thing, you can find those threads all over here.

If you want to do it though, just do it. Im sure there are some dudes that will claim M stak/cuts is legit. I think a lot of people feel that M stak will preserve lean mass while cutting, I personally don't see it, but I've never run it, and I know from experience that if you're not eating, M stak wont do anything.

On the other hand, M stak/Stak is a legit bulking Stak, I run 6 week cycles and love it. Stak/Cuts is legit cutting stack, I run that as well.

chasebayne
01-27-11, 7:02 pm
yeah im probably going to run the stak/mstak cycle then hit up a cuts/stak cycle after that. of course ill take a week off the stak first ^_^. if the stak-mstak cycle is as good as the reviews state, i should be able to see results without doing a quick cut. and i will continue taking pak and pump every day.

C.Coronato
01-28-11, 11:24 am
I agree with PORTERHOUSE .. It can be done, but personally, i do not recommend it .. I would stick with one or the other. If you are eating right, you wont have to worry about losing muscle.