PDA

View Full Version : My Beginning to new Limits

Lifting_Is_Life
01-26-11, 1:36 pm
Yo guys, i finally am going to get started on my own journey. Reading everyone elses just pumps me the f* up and was always wanted to mark progress so strap and and lets get big!

Background:
I'm only 17 years old. I know some will see problems with this but i'm not your normal 17 yr old, i work and help on my dads farm so i already have some nice natural stength. Getting the diet and weights are all on me. I don't care to go to parties or gossip and get caught in bullshit like that, i'm chris and i do my own shit but am always open for advice(as in i'm not an ass). I love hitting the gym and hitting it HARD. Nutrition has always intrigued me so it was fairly easy making one up with some help with fellow animals on this site. I am 6 months into serious training and will try to update my journey often dealing with school, work and just well still being just a teen.

Goal:
Increase size and my big 3.

My big 3:
Bench-205 1RM(Really trying to work on this but definitely having improvement. started at 145...embarrassing but easy to increase when you drop the ego)
Deadlift-365 1RM
Squat-365 deep 1RM(Not sure why i can DL same as my squat...really working on looking at my form and things)

Well brothers lets get this started!

Lifting_Is_Life
01-26-11, 2:26 pm
Normal daily routine:
As im still young i dont really take note of the number game so...

8:00 am - 5 eggs, cup of oatmeal, banana and Animal pak
9:30 am - workout
9:45 am - 1 chicken breast, pear, carrots, and some carbs source; either rice or mac n cheese(suprising good for you)
11:00 am - turkey sandwich
11:40 am - 2:30 pm - school
4:00 pm - peanut butter sandwich
6:00 pm - family dinner
8:00 pm - some fruit
10:00 pm - Protein shake

Yesterdays workout(including this due to a new PR)
Back Day-
10 minutes of stretching with bands
Deadlift - 135 - N/A # of reps, light weight to tighten my lower back, 225x12, 275x10, 315x6
Reverse Bentover(to switch it up a little)-135x11, 155x8,7,5(elbow begin to feel irritation so stayed weight)
DB pullover - 40lbsx12, 45lbsx9, 50lbsx6,4
Pullups - bw to failure

Chest today, working out late though.

Jay
01-26-11, 8:07 pm
Nice. Welcome.!

Lifting_Is_Life
01-26-11, 11:51 pm
thanks brother