PDA

View Full Version : The Road Back

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

P Diesel
01-27-11, 12:32 pm
Boys, its good to be back. i know ive been to ABCs and out at the Olympia, but ive been biding my time more or less. staying the course till i can get back to my true self. Im ten months out of back surgery on my munbar spine, anyone who knows me knows that. yesterday marked my new beginning, i got my last spinal injection to break up the scar tissue that was left over from my injury and surgery. almost a year and a half, 2 rounds of therapy, 8 injections and one major surgery later i am free and clear to hit it hard and get back to me.

u all know me, and getting back to me and my trainign style, my dedication and sacrifice is going to be utter madness. i know i am in the right place surrounding myself with like minded muther fuckers and that will support my journey and be part of it when the opportunity presents itself.

i may not ever walk around at 330 again or compete as a strongman super heavy weight but i will b putting on solid mass in order to compete most likely by the end of this coming summer. its not in me to quit, to gain that which is worth having it may be necessary to give up everything else; sacrifice. if you love something do it until it kills you.

P Diesel

Jay
01-27-11, 12:53 pm
Sounds like one hell of a ride. Glad to hear everything is going good. What type of competition are you going for?

Jay

Supreme
01-27-11, 4:07 pm
Welcome back. Happy hunting.

P Diesel
01-27-11, 7:42 pm
Sounds like one hell of a ride. Glad to hear everything is going good. What type of competition are you going for?

Jay

Rhino, thanks for the feedback. I competed as a strongman for upwards of six years before this minor setback. so im lookin to jump back into the. lookin for a national qualifier as a light heavy perhaps, should be a big change from bein a super heavy weight haha. i have a plan in my however and cannot wait to execute it

P Diesel
01-27-11, 7:43 pm
Welcome back. Happy hunting.

Supreme, good to be back my man. San Diego....shoudl b out in your neck of the woods if all goes well for me in teh coming months...some of my best contests have been out there. cant fuckin wait bro

GUNS
01-28-11, 12:08 pm
Welcome back. I broke my back sometime in 2001-2002, don't rally know how. Did not have surgery till 2006. I kept working out on it the whole time. After the surgery it took me till 09 to get back in the gym. I am now as strong or stronger than I have ever been, I still dead lift and squat. I still have to be extremely carefull and there are things I just don't do anymore. Bent over rows being one of them. Just take it slow till you know you can handle it. Pick and chose your exercises carefully and just don't go crazy too quick. I still hurt alot every day. But it is managable. I love my time in the gym and will not let it take me down. Good luck P.

C.Coronato
01-28-11, 1:15 pm
Patrick, you are a true inspiration my brother. Both in the gym and what you do professionally with the kids. Looking forward to seeing you back at the top of your game my man.

P Diesel
01-28-11, 4:10 pm
Patrick, you are a true inspiration my brother. Both in the gym and what you do professionally with the kids. Looking forward to seeing you back at the top of your game my man.

Brotha, ur too kind haha. It was great seein u guys at the ABC the other day. I was just tellin G, that's the shit that keeps me motivated. Speaking of the kids, they always ask about u guys. We are gettin ready for PA states on feb 19th right now actually. Will b a nice warm up for nationals in march. I'm gna start gettin sum dates together for u fellas to come out again, see if we can make that happen.

But as always thanks to u and all the guys for lettin me b part of the animal family. It really does keep me goin bro. Talkto u soon my man

P Diesel
02-02-11, 11:36 am
I feel like a caged lion on days like these...chomping at the bit. If u ever go tot the zoo u can always tell the lions that have been captive their whole life and those that were once wild. there's something in there eyes, a desire a rage that cannot be satiated being caged. I feel the same...trainign the way i have been and knowing the way i am working my way back to. i have that unsettling rage behind my eyes, apparent only to those that share my affinity for the iron game. off to the arena now brothas, to spill swet and blood...getting ever closer to being the lion i once was.

P Diesel
02-02-11, 6:36 pm
Today was a good day, exerted my self in valiant effort toward something worthwhile and lasting... I'd rather spend one day as a lion then a lifetime as a sheep.

P Diesel
02-08-11, 11:01 pm
many of you know i coach powerlifting...for those of you that don't, i coach on the #1 high school powerlifting team in the country. my kids are getting ready for states next week and the climate is volatile in the dungenous weight room we train in. my boys at Animal know what im talkin about...they have visited and been privelaged to witness the madness. believe it or not, regardless of the level i have competed at in strongman and now affectionately known as 'my fall from grace'...my kids are the ones that keep me focused and hungry to compete again soon. it's the atmosphere and brotherhood we forge with blood and swet and screams of pain that echo into the gymnasium above...i love this shit and couldnt be more proud of the effort my kids give me

GUNS
02-08-11, 11:54 pm
You have some awesome words man. Makes me miss my kids. Having come back from back surgery, my kids are what kept me motivated. They pushed me to get back in the arena again. Without the youngsters around, without them pushing, we may not be what we are today. I miss having them in the arena with me. And I feel you when you say you couldn't be more proud, mine are competing Nationally in college in their own arena's. My girl in fastpitch Softball and my son in Football. Both at the top of their sport. I love this shit too. It's what drives us day in day out. Thanks for your words man. Keep pushing those kids, and yourself!

Animal Rep
02-09-11, 10:30 am
Today was a good day, exerted my self in valiant effort toward something worthwhile and lasting... I'd rather spend one day as a lion then a lifetime as a sheep.

Great Quote.

P Diesel
02-09-11, 2:45 pm
Great Quote.

one of my favorites brotha. glad u appreciate it..those who dont get it, it wasnt meant for them

P Diesel
02-09-11, 2:48 pm
You have some awesome words man. Makes me miss my kids. Having come back from back surgery, my kids are what kept me motivated. They pushed me to get back in the arena again. Without the youngsters around, without them pushing, we may not be what we are today. I miss having them in the arena with me. And I feel you when you say you couldn't be more proud, mine are competing Nationally in college in their own arena's. My girl in fastpitch Softball and my son in Football. Both at the top of their sport. I love this shit too. It's what drives us day in day out. Thanks for your words man. Keep pushing those kids, and yourself!

i feel u brotha...theres nuthin like passing on knowledge to the next generation of athletes and watch them grow and succede, even more when they stumble or fall and u help them back up. the pride i feel for my athletes rivals that of the emotions felt in any contest ive ever won...thanks for the feedback bro

G Diesel
02-09-11, 2:54 pm
Good to see my boy making his presence felt...

Big things in your future, my friend. Big things.

Peace, G

P Diesel
02-09-11, 10:47 pm
Good to see my boy making his presence felt...

Big things in your future, my friend. Big things.

Peace, G

brotha...i hope we r all destined for big things

G Diesel
02-11-11, 11:28 am
brotha...i hope we r all destined for big things

As I've long said my brother... Plan B is die trying.

But the greatest buildings are built one brick at a time, the greatest journeys traveled one small step at a time.

Peace, G

P Diesel
02-11-11, 11:35 am
my girl is all of 5'4, 120 lbs...a lot of u have seen her at the last ABC, by all appearances a pre contest figure girl or fitness competitor even tho she is neither. she trains her fuckin ass off, w animalistic rage and intensity that rivals mine at times. i will gladly take a needed spot or motivation from her before any from the ipod toting, chit chatting, losers that surround me 'working out'. she trains...with determination and purpose...the envy of all that surround her, the epitome and archetype of a woman in the weight room. by all accounts in a place of madness and pain that only u can take urself to, she thrives.

let this play witnes to the fact that the person you train with does not need to match u in size, weight, strength or even gender. they must however match ur intensity and desire to train. they must be reliable and have ur fuckin back when it matters, know when to joke and when to get down to business. u find that and u can forge a bond that may last a lifetime....that is priceless in this iron game of ours.

P Diesel

P Diesel
02-12-11, 3:13 pm
marred by dirt and swet and blood...left battered beaten and bloody...what a cruel mistress it is, this affliction with iron we have. some days you are a god and some days a piece of shit. ripping muscle and flesh from bone only to spurn a desire more intense then that of the day before...why do we love this life so much? to quote a great man, "because we will never find ourselves among those cold timid souls that know neither vistory nor defeat". no regrets my friends only valiant effort

xman
02-12-11, 10:35 pm
Dude. Ur life is an ispiration to me. Wat u do... coaching is a hard as job lots of detication. The fact that they see that ur coming back after spinal surgery just says tells the what a real man and devotion is. Thank u for being a man and giving us balls to keep hitting it hard

P Diesel
02-16-11, 12:21 am
Dude. Ur life is an ispiration to me. Wat u do... coaching is a hard as job lots of detication. The fact that they see that ur coming back after spinal surgery just says tells the what a real man and devotion is. Thank u for being a man and giving us balls to keep hitting it hard

xman,

thanks for the positive feedback brotha, i appreciate the kind words. its always nice to here that in any way big or small i can help spark a fire in another. isnt that what its all about, embarking on this journey together? thank again bro, keep hittin it hard...if it were easy, everyone would do it.

P Diesel

P Diesel
02-16-11, 12:39 am
anything that i have gained or become over the years has been gained through hard work, toil, agonizing pain, defeat, falling and getting back up....dont get me wrong there has been great times in both victory and defeat but for the most part i dont like when things come to me easy, i tend to choose the hard way...always have my parents say. the man i am and the character i have i attribute whole heartedly to my dad, he is the greatest man i know. if i can b half of what he is someday i can die knowing my life was a success...i was talking with him today and he had this to say

"Shit, im gna be 65 and im thinkin about how my entire life absolutely flew by amd i think about all of the things i wanted to do or things i said id do and didnt, or pushed them off and realized it was too late. I want so much more for all of my kids, especially you. To realize ur potential now and not 10 years from now when its too late to do something. Life is what u make it for urself, u control it, no one else. Its great to have ideas and plans, to be a dreamer...but its the follow through that counts. This shit isnt hard, u can do anything..if u had no arms or legs u could do it, i have that much faith in u."

Not exactly, "hey son, how are ya?" conversation haha. But thats one of the many reasons i love that fuckin dude and so proud to call him my dad. Thought id share w/u boys..thought it was worth a glance. Have a good one brothas.

P Diesel

naturalguy
02-18-11, 7:49 pm
Very motivating my thread my friend

Ant809099
02-27-11, 9:14 am
Very inspring thread bro, good luck with your future I will keep a eye on this thread. Peace

P Diesel
05-02-11, 6:25 pm
Fellas, if you havent already check out the article by G... link is below

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=550

P Diesel
05-03-11, 10:12 pm
walking down the street, down the hallway at work, through the aisles are the grocery store....u pass countless souls engaging in the everyday, the mundane. then there are those, like us, who have their day jobs...whatever vocation it may be. shrouded in uniform, surrounded by the tools of their trade. but we are drawn together by the unsettling stare, the dull gaze of things to come and it becomes apparent that there is a monster, an uncontrolable freak inside this man...he is my brother. from all walks and paths in life our roads diverge. whether we spends our days in overalls with tools in hand or in a suit at a desk with pen and paper...as the sun sets we become something more. we all shake hands with the same weight and feel the flesh peel from our hands, we have those same gnarled palms. depite what we do in our every day lives...it does not define us, we are something more, we are brothers in this life and the next.

G Diesel
05-04-11, 12:17 pm
anything that i have gained or become over the years has been gained through hard work, toil, agonizing pain, defeat, falling and getting back up....dont get me wrong there has been great times in both victory and defeat but for the most part i dont like when things come to me easy, i tend to choose the hard way...always have my parents say. the man i am and the character i have i attribute whole heartedly to my dad, he is the greatest man i know. if i can b half of what he is someday i can die knowing my life was a success...i was talking with him today and he had this to say

"Shit, im gna be 65 and im thinkin about how my entire life absolutely flew by amd i think about all of the things i wanted to do or things i said id do and didnt, or pushed them off and realized it was too late. I want so much more for all of my kids, especially you. To realize ur potential now and not 10 years from now when its too late to do something. Life is what u make it for urself, u control it, no one else. Its great to have ideas and plans, to be a dreamer...but its the follow through that counts. This shit isnt hard, u can do anything..if u had no arms or legs u could do it, i have that much faith in u."

Not exactly, "hey son, how are ya?" conversation haha. But thats one of the many reasons i love that fuckin dude and so proud to call him my dad. Thought id share w/u boys..thought it was worth a glance. Have a good one brothas.

P Diesel

Awesome post bro... The knowledge, wisdom and character of my father are attributes I try to carry with me and display everyday.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-04-11, 1:17 pm
Yo my man. Had an absolute great time again with you at your home base. I know myself, and the rest of the guys will rock the Bulls colors proudly. Looking forward to you getting back fully on your feet and doing some damage in the strong man world, again.

P Diesel
05-04-11, 2:36 pm
Yo my man. Had an absolute great time again with you at your home base. I know myself, and the rest of the guys will rock the Bulls colors proudly. Looking forward to you getting back fully on your feet and doing some damage in the strong man world, again.

yo bro! it was my honor to have you guys there. i was just tellin G that i was read the article to the kids in my unit. they were lovin it...they told me to tell u guys real recognize real.

i know i told u but ur lookin sick my brotha, keep up the good work. im lookin forward to seein u guys again soon.

Big D
05-04-11, 2:41 pm
yo big homie.. been rocking my Bulls gear hard in the past week..

great to see you doing with ya do and cant wait to hit it hard again

P Diesel
05-05-11, 4:21 pm
yo big homie.. been rocking my Bulls gear hard in the past week..

great to see you doing with ya do and cant wait to hit it hard again

yo bro...im just glad i could get u guys sumthin for making the trip out and to show my appreciation. ill be seein u boys soon, another couple months and id like to be in a deadlift showdown w u brotha haha.

Big D
05-05-11, 4:57 pm
yo bro...im just glad i could get u guys sumthin for making the trip out and to show my appreciation. ill be seein u boys soon, another couple months and id like to be in a deadlift showdown w u brotha haha.

you know im all about thatttt

Gorilla.
05-05-11, 8:03 pm
good luck , no matter how hard it gets dont stop you can reach any goal you need to make, ill be rooting for you bro

P Diesel
05-06-11, 12:55 pm
theres a storm comin

Aggression
05-06-11, 2:18 pm
awesome. good to see ya on here, brotha.

P Diesel
05-10-11, 9:06 pm
ur character is measured by how u react when faced with adversity, not just one thing but many things at once, insurrmountable things. u have dealt with more then this and will deal with more then this. it isnt anything u cant handle. - words of wisdom from my mother

and sum wonder why i turned out the way i did

Big Wides
05-10-11, 9:24 pm
Patrick, good to see you on here. A true inspiriation both in the gym but more importantly outside the gym.

P Diesel
05-11-11, 10:54 am
Patrick, good to see you on here. A true inspiriation both in the gym but more importantly outside the gym.

Wides...good to hear from u bro. kind words from one of the greats. much appreciated my man.

i was just runnin my mouth to Big D im plannin on bein ina deadlift showdown with u boys by the Olympia.

P Diesel
05-12-11, 9:42 pm
in this life u will find few or none that will put u first...dont forget to look out for number one

GUNS
05-13-11, 12:10 am
this is a tough place we live in, If you don't look out for you, who will?

P Diesel
05-13-11, 5:44 pm
this is a tough place we live in, If you don't look out for you, who will?

Guns i agree whole heartedly

P Diesel
05-14-11, 1:34 pm
life can b cruel and heartless. when something is gone, it may be forever. if u find urself being afforded the opportunity of a second chance in this life, whether by ur own hand or the luck of the draw...do not let it pass u by, do not haphazardly accept it, do not apply half-assed effort to it. grab ahold of it w evrything u have...every ounce of energy, emotion and feeling and watch it grow. if u do not handle it in such a way, in a moment it can slip from ur grasp. there are no third chances.

Gorilla.
05-14-11, 5:52 pm
life can b cruel and heartless. when something is gone, it may be forever. if u find urself being afforded the opportunity of a second chance in this life, whether by ur own hand or the luck of the draw...do not let it pass u by, do not haphazardly accept it, do not apply half-assed effort to it. grab ahold of it w evrything u have...every ounce of energy, emotion and feeling and watch it grow. if u do not handle it in such a way, in a moment it can slip from ur grasp. there are no third chances.

thats acually really inspiring man, life throws lots of things at you and if you dont take a hold of them or try to get them whats the use in doing anything? you need to take all that is given to you with all your heart and have no regrets

P Diesel
05-27-11, 11:29 pm
fellas...im not gna lie. ive ben havin a tough time with things lately, these things arent anything i have control over and will most likely take some time to deal with and such is life. sumtimes it just kicks u a raw deal from time to time. im battered...a lil bloody but far from beaten...

today was a a day of wreckoning for me. i drove up to meet two of my good friends Rob and Dana Bailey, Dana fresh off of her most recent win and IFBB Pro Card. i kicked the woe is me bullshit to the curb and got down to business. if you dont bring ur A game u might as well never even walk the fuck in cuz Dana, being the genetic freak she is, will show u up in an instant.and my man Rob has arms like god damn tree trunks.

iron, the great perspective giver. isnt that the damn truth...i left feeling fuckin fantastic, with a renewed sense of self.

if there is one thing that i have learned and holds true its to surround urself with good people who are like minded and good things will come. my good friends, who have proven to be great friends, pulled my out of my momentary lapse and back into the trenches. it like home, its where i belong

GUNS
05-28-11, 12:28 am
Glad to see your motivation is up. It's the small things that help.

P Diesel
06-01-11, 10:14 am
i have been checking things off my list of shit to get through...subscribing to the thought of taking one thing at a time and dealing with things individually as they come to u. it isnt like me, i go 100 mph or im not goin, im headstrong and attack things full force, guns blazin. give me a place to stand and i will move the earth...refuse me that place and i will take it by force. this is different, i have to be diligent and calm...i think back to my rehab after back surgery, 'stay the course P'.

stay tuned brothers...i will b giving u a day to day account of how my training will b effected and how i will adapt to still go hard.

G Diesel
06-01-11, 10:38 am
i have been checking things off my list of shit to get through...subscribing to the thought of taking one thing at a time and dealing with things individually as they come to u. it isnt like me, i go 100 mph or im not goin, im headstrong and attack things full force, guns blazin. give me a place to stand and i will move the earth...refuse me that place and i will take it by force. this is different, i have to be diligent and calm...i think back to my rehab after back surgery, 'stay the course P'.

stay tuned brothers...i will b giving u a day to day account of how my training will b effected and how i will adapt to still go hard.

Looking forward to it my brother... You're an inspiration to us all.

Keep fighting, struggling and making it happen.

Peace, G

P Diesel
06-06-11, 10:42 pm
In life you need people who are gonna make you dig and claw with your bare hands, fight tooth and nail for the first few feet and then after those first few feet give you a shovel.

They will make you work for it, make you earn it. They will chew you up and let you know exactly how much you fucked up. But only to help rebuild you...mortar and brick wrapped in steel. Stronger then you once were. Cuz when it comes down to it, they are the ones who have your back, who have your best interest at heart.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 7:47 pm
Not sure if everyone was aware of this thread yet... but im lookin for some input from you guys, brothers i know and trust

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36412-East-Coast-Tour&highlight=

Machine
06-13-11, 9:03 pm
Boys, its good to be back. i know ive been to ABCs and out at the Olympia, but ive been biding my time more or less. staying the course till i can get back to my true self. Im ten months out of back surgery on my munbar spine, anyone who knows me knows that. yesterday marked my new beginning, i got my last spinal injection to break up the scar tissue that was left over from my injury and surgery. almost a year and a half, 2 rounds of therapy, 8 injections and one major surgery later i am free and clear to hit it hard and get back to me.

u all know me, and getting back to me and my trainign style, my dedication and sacrifice is going to be utter madness. i know i am in the right place surrounding myself with like minded muther fuckers and that will support my journey and be part of it when the opportunity presents itself.

i may not ever walk around at 330 again or compete as a strongman super heavy weight but i will b putting on solid mass in order to compete most likely by the end of this coming summer. its not in me to quit, to gain that which is worth having it may be necessary to give up everything else; sacrifice. if you love something do it until it kills you.

P Diesel

Glad you are back and ready to impose your will on the universe...no fucking surrender.

MACHINE

BigAnt
06-13-11, 11:19 pm
What gym are you training at these days?

P Diesel
06-13-11, 11:37 pm
What gym are you training at these days?

a few different places...mostly at the school tho...u remember our dungeon of a weight room right? always lookin for a new place tho...u still down in philly?

BigAnt
06-14-11, 9:41 am
a few different places...mostly at the school tho...u remember our dungeon of a weight room right? always lookin for a new place tho...u still down in philly?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living in Plymouth Meeting PA, I have a little dungeon of my own in my basement, also a Retro Fitness opened up about 4 minutes from my house, I go both places....

Best of luck on your return from your back injury, we all know you can do this....

P Diesel
06-17-11, 12:14 am
die for something...anyone who knows me personally already knows what its about. there has to b passion in a person's life...something u are willing to put urself in harms way for, something u are willing to die for. so many ppl would sit idley by and watch something they love get taken from them...fight for a little perhaps but in the end fall back, listlessly watching as the fight fades from their eyes. a life without passion is not one i would want to live. as long as their is blood coursing through my veins there will b passion that is in my heart and more fight then any one man can handle in the depths of me.

P Diesel
06-17-11, 12:19 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living in Plymouth Meeting PA, I have a little dungeon of my own in my basement, also a Retro Fitness opened up about 4 minutes from my house, I go both places....

Best of luck on your return from your back injury, we all know you can do this....

Ant,

much respect brother, thank u for the confidence. i will need to make it down ur neck of the woods and check out ur set up one of these days...ur not all that far from me.

P

GUNS
06-17-11, 12:22 am
Solid words!

P Diesel
06-18-11, 1:20 pm
Solid words!

Always appreciate it Guns...ur always in the thick of it

BigAnt
06-18-11, 2:02 pm
You did more/accomplished in this crazy sport than most people attemped----But you and I know as we age, the "come back" is in a timely fashion. But the passion you speak of is not faked or taken for granted. The hottest part of the flame is closest to it's source. Sure the chance of getting burned is always there, but if we stay focused and use fear as our friend, the burn will not get near us!

Sure stop over, I am right in Plymouth Meeting...near the mall. Pleanty of good food in the fridge and old heavy ass equipment in my basement....Wednesday is all you can eat sushi near my house...Made to order-fresh $24.00

Slow and steady wins the race---what I keep saying to myslef!

P Diesel
06-19-11, 9:17 am
You did more/accomplished in this crazy sport than most people attemped----But you and I know as we age, the "come back" is in a timely fashion. But the passion you speak of is not faked or taken for granted. The hottest part of the flame is closest to it's source. Sure the chance of getting burned is always there, but if we stay focused and use fear as our friend, the burn will not get near us!

Sure stop over, I am right in Plymouth Meeting...near the mall. Pleanty of good food in the fridge and old heavy ass equipment in my basement....Wednesday is all you can eat sushi near my house...Made to order-fresh $24.00

Slow and steady wins the race---what I keep saying to myslef!

Thank you Ant...when i get support tlike this from u and the other fellas it makes all the difference. And u couldnt be more right...its about longevity and diligence.

u may not even realize what ur willing to put urself through for something u love until u have to.

basement training with old school equipment and a full stomach of sushi...ill take u up on it for sure when i get clear of all this current bullshit

P Diesel
06-20-11, 12:40 pm
I woke up to a text sayin that a good friend of mine had been killed early this morning in a car accident. The initial reaction was disbelief, 'what the fuck are u talkin about bro?!' 'if this is a joke ill fuckin kill u, its not fuckin funny!'I called my right hand man Jackson 'WHat is this bullshit im hearin bro?' he had heard the same. Turns out it was true, turned on the news and there is was...Ryan Dunn, 34 years old died this morning. He was just a good fuckin dude, had a rough run of it but always prevailed, always landed on his feet. But more then anything always had a laugh, handshake and kind word for most anyone who approached him.

there is a large group of us that are in this together. Dunn would most likely laugh at us for being upset so we have celebrate, its the kinda dude he was.

Puts a lot of things in perspective. I had just talked to him the other day, he literally had the world by the balls with everything to look forward to. He will b missed and never forgotten by those whose lives he was part of.

I am that much more determined to make something of this life for myself.

P, out...

Make sure u tell someone that matters to u how much they mean to u or how u feel about them today.

GUNS
06-20-11, 1:02 pm
Sorry to hear about your friend. Much too young man.

G Diesel
06-20-11, 1:10 pm
That is a fuckin sin man... He was hilarous and brought much joy and laughter to the world and left his mark in his time, which is much more than many can say who live twice as long.

Makes sense you'd know him as you guys are from the same neck of the woods. Sorry to hear that bro. My condolences.

Peace, G

GUNS
06-20-11, 2:22 pm
P, just seen the news and it clicked who you were talking about. Agree with G, he made alot of people laugh and bring a little light into everyones world. Be honored you knew him and like you said, celebrate his life. Sad day for sure.

P Diesel
06-20-11, 4:18 pm
out of chaos comes order and opportunity brothers

Big Wides
06-20-11, 9:32 pm
My condolensces bro. It's got to be a tough one to swallow and like you said out of the dark comes light. When I was going to school down in Chester, we used to travel out to West Chester and sometimes those cats would be at the same joint we were. Nice dudes to hang around with and a group with talent. It's a shame it had to end this way

BigAnt
06-21-11, 12:00 pm
Sorry for the loss of your friend...I heard about this on KYW yesterday and watched in on the 11pm news...A true shame...Everyone siad he was a polite nice kid, always happy and mannerly. He made us laugh through his on screen actings.

RIP!

P Diesel
06-28-11, 11:23 am
Im gna b one strong ass mutha fucka once the dust settles

GUNS
06-28-11, 12:54 pm
Best attitude to have brother! Keep charging!

P Diesel
07-01-11, 11:54 am
Best attitude to have brother! Keep charging!

Always appreciate the words GUNS

P Diesel
07-01-11, 11:59 am
Was talkin to G this mornin...i dnt think we ever have arbitrary or pointless conversations haha

G: 'you know how it is man. we chip away at our goals a little at a time, getting a little closer every day. hopefully over time it all adds up.'

P: 'like i always say exert ur efforts every day toward something worthwhile and lasting. do that and u can never be left standing with empty hands.'

P Diesel
07-04-11, 11:00 am
Happy 4th my brothers...lets not lose focus of what today represents for all of us as Americans. Amidst the bbq's, family gatherings and fireworks in the back of your mind hold onto the thought of ur great nation and those that went before us. The reason we have our liberties and freedoms did not come by chance, but by toil and sweat and blood. Each one of us has greatness in our heart and soul...we can always fight for something greater. I think the world of a select few ppl, today is a day when u let them know it. I am proud of a lot of things, one of which is being an Animal..but expecially today I can take the time out to say I am proud to be an American.

P Diesel
07-11-11, 11:51 am
some of u have seen my East Coast Tour thread...for those of u that havnt...here ya go

FLAG NOR FAIL
Announcing the FLAG NOR FAIL NORTHEAST TOUR!!!! We need your help! watch the video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=KvTcqGY988Y

we still need a good place in maryland...perhaps baltimore. i refuse to believe there is nuthin worthwhile down there. get at me fellas.

P

P Diesel
07-11-11, 12:20 pm
'its cool, work doesnt scare me. im feeling good. too much work means im doing something right.' ~ Rob Bailey

im lucky to call this guy one of my closest friends

G Diesel
07-11-11, 1:55 pm
Was talkin to G this mornin...i dnt think we ever have arbitrary or pointless conversations haha

G: 'you know how it is man. we chip away at our goals a little at a time, getting a little closer every day. hopefully over time it all adds up.'

P: 'like i always say exert ur efforts every day toward something worthwhile and lasting. do that and u can never be left standing with empty hands.'

Haha. Profound shit right there my brother.

Peace, G

P Diesel
07-11-11, 1:58 pm
Haha. Profound shit right there my brother.

Peace, G

haha and that was first thing in the mornin for both of us if i remember correctly...not bad on for the first thoughts of the day

P Diesel
07-16-11, 10:54 am
Here's to new beginnings...the last few months have found me in a pit...deep and dark, no light apparent to the eye. Ive had good friends around me but couldnt see them. I picked myself up and began climbing, blindly but with a sense of direction. Obstacles in the way and bumps along the road. Until recently i was still in the dark, but what never wavered was the desire inside of me burning bright, dedicated from the onset. I have changed, the world may not have or the people around me.. but i have. I have clarity, i am no longer blind. I see those ones i call friend and i am far from beyond this darkness but i see a light and i am trudging toward it with 1000 lbs on my back. Its not a race, its a marathon...when i emerge from this, when i can stare the haters in the eye cuz they have not once beaten me, when i can stand broad and tall because i have created my own reality and i am stronger and a better man for it...the true mayhem will begin...this is the beginning of the rest of my life. the best chapter

P... out

G Diesel
07-16-11, 2:41 pm
Here's to new beginnings...the last few months have found me in a pit...deep and dark, no light apparent to the eye. Ive had good friends around me but couldnt see them. I picked myself up and began climbing, blindly but with a sense of direction. Obstacles in the way and bumps along the road. Until recently i was still in the dark, but what never wavered was the desire inside of me burning bright, dedicated from the onset. I have changed, the world may not have or the people around me.. but i have. I have clarity, i am no longer blind. I see those ones i call friend and i am far from beyond this darkness but i see a light and i am trudging toward it with 1000 lbs on my back. Its not a race, its a marathon...when i emerge from this, when i can stare the haters in the eye cuz they have not once beaten me, when i can stand broad and tall because i have created my own reality and i am stronger and a better man for it...the true mayhem will begin...this is the beginning of the rest of my life. the best chapter

P... out

Now I'm fucking fired up... Thanks for that my brother. Much respect to you on your journey.

Peace, G

GUNS
07-18-11, 2:24 am
P, your back in it man. No doubt! Let's see what this new life brings, it will be epic!

P Diesel
07-18-11, 11:10 am
P, your back in it man. No doubt! Let's see what this new life brings, it will be epic!

GUNS...i feel like a new me bro...the next part should b crazy...i feel very encouraged, thanks for the support

P

GUNS
07-19-11, 7:09 am
Thats what we're here for. You got this by the balls.

P Diesel
07-25-11, 12:05 pm
Training is my backbone...

sumtimes i sit in quiet moments, down time i guess, and arbitrary thought and shit fill my brain...flood into my conscious. i know of only one way to push them out. i confront them head on with pain.

i have been training ferociously...bleeding, passing out, puking my guts out...ive been there before but this is drastically different. i cause myself so much physical pain each day that its all i can think of, its all i know. if i live in this realm there is no time for the outside world and all of its contrived drama. i enter this dungeon, this 110 degree hell, alone.

from the second it is over i plan and ponder and contemplate what can i do to myself the next day that was worse then today. my body can take more then that. what can it not take and how can i make myself do it.

we always used to say, 'walk in, limp out'...lately brothers it has been, 'storm in, crawl out'.

ive found that level of madness that i need, i can only imagine where it will take me

Tiny1102
07-25-11, 4:56 pm
I wish you the best on your return. I will put you in my prayers.

P Diesel
07-25-11, 10:07 pm
I wish you the best on your return. I will put you in my prayers.

Tiny...much appreciated thought bro

C.Coronato
07-26-11, 9:43 am
Keeping doing what you do P. Your an inspiration to us all brother.

P Diesel
08-02-11, 6:31 pm
its good to know that in a world where most people lack commitment, drive and integrity...i hold those values close to me and place the most importance on them

Operator
08-04-11, 12:20 pm
Good huntin' big guy

P Diesel
08-05-11, 12:00 pm
Good huntin' big guy

Operator, thanks bro...same goes to u

P

BigAnt
08-05-11, 6:11 pm
Hope your having a good summer...where are you training at now most of the time?

You still hitting the workouts in that great school gym?

P Diesel
08-05-11, 9:23 pm
Hope your having a good summer...where are you training at now most of the time?

You still hitting the workouts in that great school gym?

Ant,

good to hear from u bro...ive been tied down most of the summer...but yes hitting my training hard, startin to put sum size back on. training mostly at school, a lot of work with the chains. i love the weight room bro, no AC ..no nuthin except my own desire and determination. i gotta have u over and get a session in down there. uve seen it so u know its just ur style.

how have u been bro? hows trainin goin?

P

P Diesel
09-07-11, 2:50 pm
The Olympia is right around the corner fellas! and we all know that means The Cage will b in full effect. make sure everyone comes out

P

BigAnt
09-09-11, 10:18 pm
Ant,

good to hear from u bro...ive been tied down most of the summer...but yes hitting my training hard, startin to put sum size back on. training mostly at school, a lot of work with the chains. i love the weight room bro, no AC ..no nuthin except my own desire and determination. i gotta have u over and get a session in down there. uve seen it so u know its just ur style.

how have u been bro? hows trainin goin?

P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that weight room you have at School!

You guys do very good things with those kids!

I have been pretty busy with nursing school at night...workouts are kept pretty basic and my number of trainign days got short by a couple, but you know of all people...It is not an attendenance game, but what you DO in the gym when your there...You lead by example, and I will follow!

I know Big Al is training with Marcus at his DE gym time to time...Marcus loves to train there with Big Al and his crew!

Hopefully I can join them, on my next night off....

P Diesel
10-13-11, 12:58 am
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that weight room you have at School!

You guys do very good things with those kids!

I have been pretty busy with nursing school at night...workouts are kept pretty basic and my number of trainign days got short by a couple, but you know of all people...It is not an attendenance game, but what you DO in the gym when your there...You lead by example, and I will follow!

I know Big Al is training with Marcus at his DE gym time to time...Marcus loves to train there with Big Al and his crew!

Hopefully I can join them, on my next night off....

Ant,

great seein u the other day at the plane pull. lookin large as ever bro. my kid Mark is gettin discharged from glen mills this coming monday, im doing everythign i can to keep him active in lifting, he's strong as hell and has good size to him for a young guy. that and if i dnt i may lose him. he's a good kid though and hard worker. Al has helped me a lot wth him for which im extremely greatful.

i need to get sum trainin in with ya when this pec feels better

P

P Diesel
10-13-11, 12:58 am
its leg day...i just finished. walking back with what little energy i have through the near empty streets, no one is waiting for my at my small one bedroom apartment, cept a thawing streak i left on the counter to cook on my return. it is raining and the ally is poorly lit. i have music blaring in my ears, belt in hand and my chucks tied tight on my feet(box squats today), steam rising off of my in the cool night air. i turn the corner out of the ally to a line of ppl waiting to get into a club. im confronted by stares of disgust...like im sum kind of freak, as if im fuckin deformed...a monster. i felt a smile come to my face...whatever im doing is working.

P

GUNS
10-13-11, 2:12 am
Good to see you posting up! Love that feeling when people stare! If we were not some kind of freak, we are doing something wrong. Be proud of those looks of disgust, it's only going to get more disgusting from here.

P Diesel
10-13-11, 10:47 am
Good to see you posting up! Love that feeling when people stare! If we were not some kind of freak, we are doing something wrong. Be proud of those looks of disgust, it's only going to get more disgusting from here.

GUNS,
shit got kinda busy with touring, a ruotured pec, moving apartments and then the Olympia...but im back full force now brotha. thanks u so much for the feedback...it never ceases to amaze me the like minded ppl i find here. and ur always one of em bro. hope all is well with ur trainin.

P

GUNS
10-13-11, 11:25 am
Yeah Brother! I definately like to surround myself with people like yourself who think and act alike. Understand about being busy. I was able to get back the the states, visit with my family, got to watch the kids play some college ball, and even organized a small Tenn ABC which was pretty cool. But Im back over here at work now. I am on a mini cut for about 1 month right now but still tossing around the heavy stuff. Been watching the Flag nor Fail vids on youtube. Crazy bunch you were touring with, and of course watched the Cage feeds.

P Diesel
10-13-11, 2:19 pm
Yeah Brother! I definately like to surround myself with people like yourself who think and act alike. Understand about being busy. I was able to get back the the states, visit with my family, got to watch the kids play some college ball, and even organized a small Tenn ABC which was pretty cool. But Im back over here at work now. I am on a mini cut for about 1 month right now but still tossing around the heavy stuff. Been watching the Flag nor Fail vids on youtube. Crazy bunch you were touring with, and of course watched the Cage feeds.

yea im privelaged enough to be surrounded by both my Animal brothers and my flag nor fail family. all amazing ppl that im honored to know. the cage of was off the fuckin hook brotha...and nothin i can say about it will do it justice. i have been training specifically for deadlift lately...gna be goin after one of my Animal brethren hopefully head to head soon, he knows who he is. but its all good. glad to hear u got back state side to see the family. how the boys makin out this season with their college ball?

P

GUNS
10-13-11, 4:26 pm
Hope to get to the O next year.

Son and Daughter.

Son is doing great, his team is pretty good but the coach makes some dumb decisions. He is number 1 in his conference and tied for 1st in the nation with 24 others for kicking. Any one of them misses one, they drop out. He is still 100% on FG PAT.

Girl just got picked up in the same school my son goes to for full ride as well, so cant complain. She has to get a surgery asap so she can play spring time. Torn labrum in the hip. She is 19 in her 3rd year of college.

Thanks for asking P.

Big D
10-14-11, 10:37 am
Where's the beef?

P Diesel
10-17-11, 12:57 am
Hope to get to the O next year.

Son and Daughter.

Son is doing great, his team is pretty good but the coach makes some dumb decisions. He is number 1 in his conference and tied for 1st in the nation with 24 others for kicking. Any one of them misses one, they drop out. He is still 100% on FG PAT.

Girl just got picked up in the same school my son goes to for full ride as well, so cant complain. She has to get a surgery asap so she can play spring time. Torn labrum in the hip. She is 19 in her 3rd year of college.

Thanks for asking P.

good shit bro...hope the surgery gets scheduled asap and she gets back on track

P Diesel
10-17-11, 12:58 am
Where's the beef?

you wants beef? i gots it for ya

mcbeast
10-17-11, 1:03 am
its leg day...i just finished. walking back with what little energy i have through the near empty streets, no one is waiting for my at my small one bedroom apartment, cept a thawing streak i left on the counter to cook on my return. it is raining and the ally is poorly lit. i have music blaring in my ears, belt in hand and my chucks tied tight on my feet(box squats today), steam rising off of my in the cool night air. i turn the corner out of the ally to a line of ppl waiting to get into a club. im confronted by stares of disgust...like im sum kind of freak, as if im fuckin deformed...a monster. i felt a smile come to my face...whatever im doing is working.

P

This shit right here just got me amped for my box squats tommorow. Good shit bro.

HIGA MONSTER
10-17-11, 1:26 am

P
Its because they were all thinking, "Is that the dude that filled his shaker bottle in the Men's Room at Mr Olympia Expo? That dude is straight up GANGSTAH..."

HIGA MONSTER

G Diesel
10-17-11, 9:49 am

P

That's what I'm fucking talking about...

Peace, G

P Diesel
10-17-11, 11:26 am
Its because they were all thinking, "Is that the dude that filled his shaker bottle in the Men's Room at Mr Olympia Expo? That dude is straight up GANGSTAH..."

HIGA MONSTER

hahaha, right?! anyone sick muthe fucka that would do that has to b hard as nails. well played Higa.

P

P Diesel
10-17-11, 11:27 am
That's what I'm fucking talking about...

Peace, G

i know u feel me G ... gettin it in homey. its all comin together

P

P Diesel
10-18-11, 3:01 am
here i am preparing to walk this empty road. the same walk i take by myself every day, twice a day. but lonliness adds beauty to life, i am ready for whatever is coming, i am alone in this

GUNS
10-18-11, 3:44 am
Understand where your coming from. But you got my support brother, so your not as alone as you think. Keep taking that walk big guy.

P Diesel
10-18-11, 2:47 pm
walk a mile in em? u couldnt even lace em up! be ur own motivation...

Polk17
10-19-11, 2:16 pm
Just found this thread... Best of luck to you P, I'll be followin...

Big Wides
10-20-11, 12:33 pm
Keep grinding P, our paths will cross soon enough for a session. Starting to get back into a groove which will hopefully find me on the platform in the near future

P Diesel
10-20-11, 8:11 pm
Keep grinding P, our paths will cross soon enough for a session. Starting to get back into a groove which will hopefully find me on the platform in the near future

Wides,

how u been big fella? my trainin is full of roadblocks, but im lovin it. the hard way seems to b the only way for me. i have my sights set on sum big things once im done tryin to nurse all these stupid fuckin injuries. and yes we are well overdue for a trainin session my man. my pec is ruptured annnnd show no signs of bein strong in the near future haha, so anything but chest, u name it and we will make it happen bro.

P

Big D
10-20-11, 9:13 pm
Wides,

how u been big fella? my trainin is full of roadblocks, but im lovin it. the hard way seems to b the only way for me. i have my sights set on sum big things once im done tryin to nurse all these stupid fuckin injuries. and yes we are well overdue for a trainin session my man. my pec is ruptured annnnd show no signs of bein strong in the near future haha, so anything but chest, u name it and we will make it happen bro.

P

Arnold 2012.
the gauntlet was just laid down.

that is all.

P Diesel
10-28-11, 10:32 pm
Stop talkin’ about it. Stop bitching and complaining. I dnt wanna here you got up at 4 am for cardio, get over it. I dnt really give a shit if its too much food or not enough, deal with it. Its too hard? You’re just scared… anyone who shows u sympathy to any of these comments isn’t doin u any favors and is only doing so because they haven’t pushed themselves beyond what is rational and sane, to the point of excruciating pain and complete failure. Everyone has read about it, its this fantasy world they live in where they train their fuckin ass off, harder then anyone else, kill themselves in the gym right? Wrong. Ive been there, on the other side of madness, its not pretty or glamorous. U think these weights are gna sho u mercy? Sympathy? They wait there day in and day out for u. to fuck ur day up, to beat u down until u beg for it to stop, on ur knees with a gun in ur mouth, helpless. U want some? Go get sum and get it done. With ur mouth shut. Anyone that will sho u that sympathy is no friend of urs.
P

P Diesel
11-04-11, 5:13 pm
gna put myself through hell today: in this darkness lying in wait. cloaked in shadow ready to emerge. i become so ugly that im beautiful. so beaten and bloody that i shine.

P

P Diesel
11-06-11, 11:06 pm
Sunday night trainin, empty gym...set urself apart from everyone else. its not pretty or easy, get to it or sumone else will.

P

GUNS
11-07-11, 2:08 am
What's up P? How's everything treating you?

Big D
11-08-11, 10:28 am
hows ya body healin up?

G Diesel
11-08-11, 12:13 pm
Checking in on ya freak. Hope all is well.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
11-08-11, 12:37 pm
Sunday night trainin, empty gym...set urself apart from everyone else. its not pretty or easy, get to it or sumone else will.

P

The only way we know how.

P Diesel
11-09-11, 1:30 am
What's up P? How's everything treating you?

GUNS, everything is good homey. couple things on the horizon. how u been

hows ya body healin up?

D. whats good hollywood, listened to part of ur interview. injuries are comin along quite nicely, feelin real good.

Checking in on ya freak. Hope all is well.

Peace, G

G, mr botha, havent talked to ya in a little. was just on the phone w christian the other day reminiscing about the O. everything is goin well. today was the last day of powerlifting try outs at school. we have sum strooooong fuckin kids this year...a bunch returning from last year. shootin a dead video this friday w rob. other then that same old bro, just the grind of work and trainin.

P

GUNS
11-09-11, 2:52 am
GUNS, everything is good homey. couple things on the horizon. how u been

P

Good man. Just coming off a mini cut to lean up and do my weigh ins for my mil PT. Missing the family, but its all part of it. Looking to get a great rebound off the cut to put on even more size. Keep pounding it out brother!

P Diesel
11-10-11, 10:58 am
Chances make champions ... this life is not for the timid. fear is a great motivator but not when it fills u with trepidation. attack today full force. dive in head first...sumtimes u end up in the bottom of an empty pool...at least u dove!

P

Big D
11-10-11, 5:08 pm
heal up so you can do the meet with me the week of the arnold.
ready break.

haha always hollywood even before interviews hahah

P Diesel
11-11-11, 11:45 am
heal up so you can do the meet with me the week of the arnold.
ready break.

haha always hollywood even before interviews hahah

hahaha, thats the plan D. if im bringin it its gotta be my best. shapin up to b that way.

P

P Diesel
01-06-12, 12:32 am
the day of wreckoning is upon u and i am the Reaper, find urself in a river of tortured souls i have sent forth, all of those with unkept promises, goals not met, trite mediocrity, moments not seized. save ur words for they fall on deaf ears, ur hearts are mine

happy new year ... P

Big D
01-06-12, 8:53 am
You're like a poet and I didn't even know it

GUNS
03-06-12, 10:09 am
P, pulled the 500 with greatness my friend! Havnt heard much from you then you come out of nowhere and kill it in the Cage! How you been man!

deanna7272
03-06-12, 10:14 am
Great getting to meet you this weekend... Gonna keep an eye on what's going on around here...lol

twoheadedboy
03-12-12, 12:57 am
I'm subscribing to like a dozen new people since the Arnold but I don't care...I gotta see what's going on in here, I'm sure I'll learn something after seeing that epic post-food poisoning, rated-R-shins 500lb deadlift display!

C.Coronato
04-06-12, 4:43 pm
Where you at son??

P Diesel
05-02-12, 7:59 pm
You're like a poet and I didn't even know it

;)

P Diesel
05-02-12, 8:02 pm
P, pulled the 500 with greatness my friend! Havnt heard much from you then you come out of nowhere and kill it in the Cage! How you been man!

Great getting to meet you this weekend... Gonna keep an eye on what's going on around here...lol

I'm subscribing to like a dozen new people since the Arnold but I don't care...I gotta see what's going on in here, I'm sure I'll learn something after seeing that epic post-food poisoning, rated-R-shins 500lb deadlift display!

Where you at son??

Went into hiding to get back to my roots as a lifter, the Arnold brought me back into the light. it was great seein everyone and to test what i was made of in the Cage even after sum adversity.

im here, with Animal i have found a home. back to the basics of just raw heavy weight, menacing shit. i am goin 100 mph guns blazin. couldnt be happier or more driven. stay tuned ... shits about to get real.

P

thank u everyone for teh support

tark
05-02-12, 9:39 pm
Went into hiding to get back to my roots as a lifter, the Arnold brought me back into the light. it was great seein everyone and to test what i was made of in the Cage even after sum adversity.

im here, with Animal i have found a home. back to the basics of just raw heavy weight, menacing shit. i am goin 100 mph guns blazin. couldnt be happier or more driven. stay tuned ... shits about to get real.

P

thank u everyone for teh support

you already know you got the nation standing behind you homie....cant wait to see what you have in store!

P Diesel
05-03-12, 1:09 am
you already know you got the nation standing behind you homie....cant wait to see what you have in store!

big things would not do it justice.... i have a plan and u know im gna execute it. def been puttin the time in. will keep everyone posted for sure

P

GUNS
05-03-12, 11:26 am
Congrats P, much deserved! Looking forward to see what you have been doing, and whats in store!

P Diesel
05-03-12, 11:36 am
Congrats P, much deserved! Looking forward to see what you have been doing, and whats in store!

my man GUNS, how u been bro. and thank u. shit is gna get wild from here on out

P

GUNS
05-03-12, 11:39 am
Good man, just went home and and visited the family, took 3 weeks off from the gym and most supps! Like you just said, shits about to get wild on my end too! Good luck with everything brother! Will be here for sure to catch the epicness of this!

N. Motta
05-11-12, 1:02 pm
Read through this whole thread. I honestly don't feel like I can relate to the adversity you've face and the struggles you've overcame. But for whatever reason, the attitude in your posts stirs up something very dark and very real inside of me. Your view and your methods are fucking inspiring man. And not the kind of typical delusional crap you can find on fitness sights or peoples social media sights. Just the kind of raw inspiration that can make any man harder and stronger, if they're willing to get in touch with it and hold on.

I'm better for reading through this. Would really like to read and learn more from you.

P Diesel
05-12-12, 1:42 am
Read through this whole thread. I honestly don't feel like I can relate to the adversity you've face and the struggles you've overcame. But for whatever reason, the attitude in your posts stirs up something very dark and very real inside of me. Your view and your methods are fucking inspiring man. And not the kind of typical delusional crap you can find on fitness sights or peoples social media sights. Just the kind of raw inspiration that can make any man harder and stronger, if they're willing to get in touch with it and hold on.

I'm better for reading through this. Would really like to read and learn more from you.

brotha, huge compliment. honestly thank u. i strive to bring the most visual account of my feelings and experiences to u guys on a regular basis. i take pride in relating it to u with as much visceral emotion as when i experienced it first hand. glad to know it hit its mark for you bro.

P

Blondie Weapon X
10-15-12, 8:57 am

P Diesel

I read this today and look at you now :)

PITBULL
12-07-12, 3:23 pm
Brotha what injections where you given? When I had my surgery in 2008 they didnt put anything back in after they took shit out. Said Im young enough that scar tissue will take place of the disk and the of the pieces of the disk under that one that they trimmed down. Just curious since I always feel something there weather its pain, stiffness or soreness.

P Diesel
12-10-12, 9:27 pm
Brotha what injections where you given? When I had my surgery in 2008 they didnt put anything back in after they took shit out. Said Im young enough that scar tissue will take place of the disk and the of the pieces of the disk under that one that they trimmed down. Just curious since I always feel something there weather its pain, stiffness or soreness.

the first few rounds were the generic lumbar spine to reduce the disk space. the last before surgery was a selective nerve root block and my last after surgery(prally the only one that worked) was one to break up teh residual scar tissue.

P

P Diesel
12-10-12, 9:32 pm
jump rope ss. sledge on tire

rotator cuff warm up

flat bench

calves

power shrugs(w oxygen dep. mask)

incline bench

cable flys

bosu ball abs(w oxygen dep. mask)

P

GUNS
12-10-12, 10:11 pm

rotator cuff warm up

flat bench

calves

power shrugs(w oxygen dep. mask)

incline bench

cable flys

bosu ball abs(w oxygen dep. mask)

PAwesome session P! Are you using a gas mask? I have seen alot of military guys use their gas mask. I have one at home, may need to do this. I think I am gonna start a conditioning day on Sundays!

P Diesel
12-11-12, 9:27 am
Awesome session P! Are you using a gas mask? I have seen alot of military guys use their gas mask. I have one at home, may need to do this. I think I am gonna start a conditioning day on Sundays!

GUNS,

i have a gas mask but the eyes fog up, so i got a modified training one, simulates training at high altitude through oxygen deprivation. it ranges from 3000 ft - 18000ft. i have mine around 9000 currently. ill tell u what brotha, sum of he training with it is among the hardest things ive ever done.

P

C.Coronato
12-11-12, 11:32 am
GUNS,

i have a gas mask but the eyes fog up, so i got a modified training one, simulates training at high altitude through oxygen deprivation. it ranges from 3000 ft - 18000ft. i have mine around 9000 currently. ill tell u what brotha, sum of he training with it is among the hardest things ive ever done.

P

YES. Now that is something I want to try

GUNS
12-11-12, 12:11 pm
GUNS,

P

I can tell you I have been in some crazy situations in full gear with a gas mask on, and it sucks. Hard as fuck to breath. And we have done marches with them on, and it is tough as fuck. But hell, everyone training goes to colorado to train at high altidude and it works!

deanna7272
12-11-12, 3:37 pm
GUNS,

P

When I was a firefighter, I would freak out with the Scott Packs... Felt a crazy sense of claustrophobia.. I'd hyperventilate ... Ugh

GUNS
12-11-12, 5:37 pm
I checked out the elevation training mask 2.0. I might have to get one of these!

P Diesel
12-12-12, 10:30 am
I checked out the elevation training mask 2.0. I might have to get one of these!

MMAWarehouse.com has em ... they were 25% off last i looked.

P

P Diesel
12-12-12, 10:32 am

Jammer ss. Jump Rope

Landmines (w oxygen dep. mask)

Squats w chains

Top Half box squats

Seated hamstring curl

Leg Ext

Hanging leg raises, weighted (w oxygen dep. mask)

P

GUNS
12-12-12, 11:14 am
MMAWarehouse.com has em ... they were 25% off last i looked.

P
Ill check it out. Thanks P!

Jammer ss. Jump Rope

Squats w chains

Top Half box squats

Seated hamstring curl

Leg Ext

Hanging leg raises, weighted (w oxygen dep. mask)

P

You should do an article on this type training! Solid work P!

P Diesel
12-12-12, 9:39 pm
Ill check it out. Thanks P!

You should do an article on this type training! Solid work P!

i could do that for sure

P

P Diesel
12-12-12, 9:43 pm
12.12.12 ... today was supposed to b the end of days? or no?

Jump rope

Kettle bell swings (w oxygen dep. mask) ss. sledge forearm work

Goodmornings

Standing DB curls

Single arm inclined preacher cable curl ss. seated calf raise

Barbell Curl

Weighted oblique bosu crunches (w oxygen dep mask)

P

GUNS
12-12-12, 9:56 pm

Jump rope

Kettle bell swings (w oxygen dep. mask) ss. sledge forearm work

Goodmornings

Standing DB curls

Single arm inclined preacher cable curl ss. seated calf raise

Barbell Curl

Weighted oblique bosu crunches (w oxygen dep mask)

P

Do you have all this set up around your place or a gym. Im fixing to add a few items to my yard! LOL! The tire for sure, can do so much with it. And my back yard has a slope if I want to increase the tire flipping resistance. Sledge work, and I have a home gym in the garage I can use, plus a few barbells. Maybe set up a nice medley! Your killing it brother, motivating!

MAB
12-12-12, 10:34 pm

I think it's supposed to be the 20th. I'm sure it will pass us by like all the other predicted "end of days," without us noticing.

P Diesel
12-14-12, 12:23 am

Jump Rope

Single arm DB tricep ext

Box jumps, weighted, from a seated position (w oxygen dep. mask)

Reverse tricep cable pushdowns

Inclined skull crushers

Single arm tricep cable pushdown, triple drop sets

Abs, weighted v-ups from 6in position, plate to toes

P

HIGA MONSTER
12-14-12, 1:24 am

Jump Rope

Single arm DB tricep ext

Box jumps, weighted, from a seated position (w oxygen dep. mask)

Reverse tricep cable pushdowns

Inclined skull crushers

Single arm tricep cable pushdown, triple drop sets

Abs, weighted v-ups from 6in position, plate to toes

P
I would have loved to seen the reaction of the people in your gym as your big fuckin hugeness was doing Box Jumps with a oxygen deprivation mask....

"That muthafucka over looks PSYCHO!"

P Diesel
12-14-12, 10:59 am
I would have loved to seen the reaction of the people in your gym as your big fuckin hugeness was doing Box Jumps with a oxygen deprivation mask....

"That muthafucka over looks PSYCHO!"

i didnt realize how demented i look till i caught a glimpse in the mirror. no one speaks to me anymore, its wonderful

P

GUNS
12-14-12, 11:13 am

"That muthafucka over looks PSYCHO!"Haha, very true, but have you seen him lately, huge beard already scares the hell out of the average gym goer!

PITBULL
12-15-12, 12:41 am
i didnt realize how demented i look till i caught a glimpse in the mirror. no one speaks to me anymore, its wonderful

P

I wish that was the case here now that Im getting used to working out alone. Worked out late tonight and apparently the "Come talk to me while Im working out" light was on. I got interrupted 3 time while doing my rack deads.

P Diesel
12-15-12, 12:03 pm
I wish that was the case here now that Im getting used to working out alone. Worked out late tonight and apparently the "Come talk to me while Im working out" light was on. I got interrupted 3 time while doing my rack deads.

I feel u brotha, I dnt mind takin a little time here and there to pass on sum knowledge or wave hello and how ya doin. But if i'm serious like dead serious into a certain weight or set u won't get shit outta me. Unfortunately ya gotta b a dickhead to ppl. They dnt get it and may nver will. I yelled at a kid the other night for movin my box set up in the rack when I had 700 all ready to go. He packed his shit and left, called the gym and said he needed to cancel his membership cuz 'the big guy w that tattoos is gna hurt him'. It wasn't all that serious in my head, but he needed a stern talkin to. Oh well, we will battle this stigma and ignorance of others forever. I won't lose sleep over it tho haha. Keep after it Pit

P

P Diesel
12-15-12, 12:10 pm

Jump rope

Single arm barbell snatch

Standing military press w axel and band resistance

Seated machine lateral raise ss. w standin DB laterals

Abs weighted on stab. ball

Seated Arnold presses to failure

Band resisted squat jumps in rack (w oxygen dep. mask)

I knew I forgot sumthin in my warm up, fuckin Jammer. Will work it in today.

P

P Diesel
12-15-12, 9:33 pm

Jump rope ss. sledge on tire

Deads w chains ... missed my top set, twice. lost my mind, good thing i was the only one in the gym. everyone has a doubt at sum point, but what makes u great is overcoming it.

Wide grip lat pulldowns ss. single arm DB row

Jammer ss. sledge on tire w oxygen dep. mask

Donkey calf raise ss. reverse pec dec rear delts ss. reverse hypers w chains on neck and weight in hand

Seated hamstring curl drop set ss. bosu abs w oxygen dep. mask

Jump rope

tomorrow will b better

P

Kowboy
12-15-12, 9:36 pm
Nice lifting P

GUNS
12-15-12, 10:50 pm

Deads w chains ... missed my top set, twice. lost my mind, good thing i was the only one in the gym. everyone has a doubt at sum point, but what makes u great is overcoming it.

Wide grip lat pulldowns ss. single arm DB row

Jammer ss. sledge on tire w oxygen dep. mask

Donkey calf raise ss. reverse pec dec rear delts ss. reverse hypers w chains on neck and weight in hand

Seated hamstring curl drop set ss. bosu abs w oxygen dep. mask

Jump rope

tomorrow will b better

P

Still got in and did work brother! For some reason I had the same kind of day! Get at it!

Kowboy
12-15-12, 11:08 pm
Still got in and did work brother! For some reason I had the same kind of day! Get at it!

I am on day 3 of that 12 day run, power cleans kicked the shit out of me today.

P Diesel
12-16-12, 1:07 pm
12.16.12 AM

Sunday mornings i do cadio in the parking garage down the street.

Drive to the top, 8th level, annd go...

Down through the inside, jog the decline, sprint the flat, touch every level sign to 1st level.

Up the stair well, two flights each level, sprint first 6 steps, broad jump the rest to 8th level.

cough up lungs.

repeat. sure to make ya body drop

P

GUNS
12-16-12, 2:58 pm
Amazing work brother!

P Diesel
12-16-12, 7:54 pm
Amazing work brother!

im really tryin to push my limits now Jimmy. take myself to a whole new hell every day

P

P Diesel
12-16-12, 8:07 pm

Landmines w oxygen dep. mask

Rotator Cuff maint.

IT band maint.

DB forearm curls ss w gripper (Captain of crush #2 i usually train w)

Decline crunches, weight w oxygen dep. mask

Dynamic stretching

P

GUNS
12-16-12, 9:05 pm
Yeah, your motivating the shit outta me! I think my workouts need a little change for a short stint! Some holiday conditioning! And I think Ill have that mask by xmas!

I need to figure out how to split some things up! Oh yeah, and Im watching the woman's 2012 Crossfit games marathon! More motivation!

deanna7272
12-17-12, 12:19 am
I need to figure out how to split some things up! Oh yeah, and Im watching the woman's 2012 Crossfit games marathon! More motivation!

Was at Cadillac Ranch tonight watching the Steelers lose on one screen and the Crossfit Games on the other... Yep, motivated my behind also...

**sorry to 'jack your post, just catching up...lol.

P... I thought you were joking about the parking garage cardio...lmao. I thought you were just making fun of me because I got lost in the one at that Mall...lmao.

P Diesel
12-17-12, 10:23 am
P... I thought you were joking about the parking garage cardio...lmao. I thought you were just making fun of me because I got lost in the one at that Mall...lmao.

haha no way D, i bust balls but this is for real. my sunday morning ritual

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-17-12, 1:50 pm
Hey P D

IDEAL!!
Strap on a video cam to ur head on your next Sunday morning cardio!!

"Drive to the top, 8th level, annd go...

Down through the inside, jog the decline, sprint the flat, touch every level sign to 1st level.

Up the stair well, two flights each level, sprint first 6 steps, broad jump the rest to 8th level.

cough up lungs.!! "

--->Well we prolly dont want to see the coughed up lungs!! Fuck that..yea we do!!

P Diesel
12-17-12, 2:22 pm
Hey P D

IDEAL!!
Strap on a video cam to ur head on your next Sunday morning cardio!!

"Drive to the top, 8th level, annd go...

cough up lungs.!! "

--->Well we prolly dont want to see the coughed up lungs!! Fuck that..yea we do!!

haha dixie then ull get to see all the ppl's reactions. the best is all the hung over and drunk girls walking up the stairs to their cars as im leaping up them half dead. orrrr me running faster then theyre driving through the inside of the garage. haha did sumone put acid in my drink last night?! who is the wild person?

P

C.Coronato
12-17-12, 2:39 pm
12.16.12 AM

Sunday mornings i do cadio in the parking garage down the street.

Drive to the top, 8th level, annd go...

cough up lungs.

repeat. sure to make ya body drop

P

One of the greatest things Ive read lol

P Diesel
12-17-12, 9:00 pm
One of the greatest things Ive read lol

im def testin myself bro, ive been thinkin outside the box every training session now for at least a few exercises or movements. i gotta get wild if i wanna b great

P

P Diesel
12-17-12, 9:06 pm

Jump Rope ss. sledge on tire

Incline machine press, warm up

Flat bench, doubles

Flat bench w chains, singles

Flat bench, explosive triples w pause

Power shrugs w oxygen dep. mask

Reverse shrugs to failure

High cable flys

Abs on bosu

Jump rope

Sledge w oxygen dep. mask, to failure ... i think of the thing i hate most in this world and thats what gets me through this part of my training. sumtimes i need sumthin to make it real, otherwise it's just me hitting a tire. but if i assign real value to it i keep going until i can't take it, then i do more.

P

GUNS
12-17-12, 9:10 pm
A man fueled by real Rage!

deanna7272
12-17-12, 9:13 pm
haha no way D, i bust balls but this is for real. my sunday morning ritual

P

I will have to remember that in March... ((Steer clear of P on Sunday...lmao))

P Diesel
12-17-12, 9:23 pm
A man fueled by real Rage!
ive foudn that real emotion creates drive that is unmatched, despite its direction or outcome.

I will have to remember that in March... ((Steer clear of P on Sunday...lmao))

haha im sure theres a huge garage i can use in Columbus

P

deanna7272
12-17-12, 9:26 pm
haha im sure theres a huge garage i can use in Columbus

P

Yup, I've done cardio in a few... Not completely intentional though, usually after fighting traffic and trying to get to The Cage on time...lol

GUNS
12-17-12, 9:26 pm
ive foudn that real emotion creates drive that is unmatched, despite its direction or outcome.

PI use it on occasion, maybe I need to more often!

Blondie Weapon X
12-17-12, 11:27 pm
im really tryin to push my limits now Jimmy. take myself to a whole new hell every day

P

Hell can feel like home!!

haha dixie then ull get to see all the ppl's reactions. the best is all the hung over and drunk girls walking up the stairs to their cars as im leaping up them half dead. orrrr me running faster then theyre driving through the inside of the garage. haha did sumone put acid in my drink last night?! who is the wild person?

P

I would pee my pants if I saw ur crazy ass running and leaping by me with a oxygen deprivation mask on and that wild eyed Im gonna kill everything look!! Hahaha...Do IT!!
Oh and a web cam on your fucking head!!! Now thats WILD BUD!!

im def testin myself bro, ive been thinkin outside the box every training session now for at least a few exercises or movements. i gotta get wild if i wanna b great

P

U r Awesome! Get wild & be great P D!!

C.Coronato
12-18-12, 10:52 am

P

You're well on your way my friend!

P Diesel
12-18-12, 9:58 pm

Jump rope ss. landmines w oxygen dep. mask

Squats to the floor

Front squats

Overhead Squats ... havent done these in years and i remember why, cuz they are atrocious

Leg ext. ss. w jammer

DB stiff legged deads

Barbell stiff legged deads ss. weighted oblique bosu crunches w oxygen dep. mask

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-18-12, 11:00 pm

Jump rope ss. landmines w oxygen dep. mask

Squats to the floor

Front squats

Overhead Squats ... havent done these in years and i remember why, cuz they are atrocious

Leg ext. ss. w jammer

DB stiff legged deads

Barbell stiff legged deads ss. weighted oblique bosu crunches w oxygen dep. mask

P

Overhead squats are ass to the grass too??
Im gonna do those next leg day...ive never done them before - had to google it

P Diesel
12-19-12, 10:55 am
Overhead squats are ass to the grass too??
Im gonna do those next leg day...ive never done them before - had to google it

standard, front and overhead ... always ass to floor mama Dixie

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-19-12, 3:59 pm
standard, front and overhead ... always ass to floor mama Dixie

P

Oh my GAWD!! I did 3 sets for fun today....those are definitely something I will work on! A Strong Core is a necessity here!
yep, I figured ass to the grass was the way :P

P Diesel
12-19-12, 9:51 pm

Jump rope

Kettle bell swings, w oxygen dep. mask (before anyone says anything i know i know, buuuut what U dnt know is that at my gym we have a 130 kettle) ss. w sledge forearm work

Goodmornings

Standing DB curls, simultaneous

Straight bar cable curls, arm perpendicular to body, cable set at chest level, finish at forehead

Donkey calf raises

Standing curls with axle

Hanging leg raises, weighted, w oxygen dep. mask

P

GUNS
12-19-12, 10:44 pm
Nothing wrong with some kettlebell swings with the bigguns! We have a 120 here! Gonna use them tomorrow for shoulder day!

P Diesel
12-20-12, 10:17 pm

i could have easily stayed home today, wasnt feelin it. if i closed my eyes i wouldnt have woken up till tomorrow morning. but i walked the 5 blocks in the pouring rain and 40 degrees to train.

Treadmill

Jump rope

Single arm overhead DB tricep extension

Close grip bench

Seated cable tricep extension

Lateral box jumps

Stab. ball abs w oxygen dep. mask

Single arm cable tricep pushdown drop set

Jump rope

P

deanna7272
12-20-12, 10:25 pm

i could have easily stayed home today, wasnt feelin it. if i closed my eyes i wouldnt have woken up till tomorrow morning. but i walked the 5 blocks in the pouring rain and 40 degrees to train.

Treadmill

Jump rope

Single arm overhead DB tricep extension

Close grip bench

Seated cable tricep extension

Lateral box jumps

Stab. ball abs w oxygen dep. mask

Single arm cable tricep pushdown drop set

Jump rope

P

It shows your dedication P... Or stubbornness...

Good stuff....

GUNS
12-20-12, 10:32 pm
Way to get it done brother! Hardcore dedication! How you doing your landmines? I did landmine single arm and double arm presses. Alomost like a single arm jammer motion!

P Diesel
12-20-12, 10:46 pm
Way to get it done brother! Hardcore dedication! How you doing your landmines? I did landmine single arm and double arm presses. Alomost like a single arm jammer motion!

i do a variation that i havent seen before anywhere and cant seem to find a video of it. i will have to vid it for ya brotha. its much more of an explosive twisting motion, they are done from the left and right individually.

P

GUNS
12-20-12, 10:50 pm
Thanks P, I have seen about 10 different variations! I dont have a jammer, and these kind of felt like it would be the same motion! Was a good addition to my shoulder day today!

Blondie Weapon X
12-20-12, 10:56 pm
i do a variation that i havent seen before anywhere and cant seem to find a video of it. i will have to vid it for ya brotha. its much more of an explosive twisting motion, they are done from the left and right individually.

P

All Im saying is Web Cam!

GUNS
12-20-12, 11:10 pm
All Im saying is Web Cam!

That could go in so many directions! Hahahaha!

Blondie Weapon X
12-20-12, 11:27 pm
That could go in so many directions! Hahahaha!

ha ha ha yeah youre right!!

P Diesel
12-21-12, 11:15 pm

so the end of the world was a little bit of a let down

Jump rope ss. w jammer

Single arm barbell snatch

Standing over heads w axle

Squat jumps w band resistance w oxygen dep. mask

Standing DB lateral raises

Weight v-ups, DB in feet

Seated machine lateral raise drop set ss. seated machine press drop set

Abs on bosu

P

GUNS
12-22-12, 10:25 am
At least your mind was right, you got some snatch in!

P Diesel
12-22-12, 10:41 am

:) i try to work snatch into my life as often as possible. especially if the end is near

P

HIGA MONSTER
12-22-12, 1:18 pm

:) i try to work snatch into my life as often as possible. especially if the end is near

P
Posts of the day...

HIGA

P Diesel
12-22-12, 1:35 pm
Posts of the day...

HIGA

yupppp :) u know how we do out here braddah

P

P Diesel
12-23-12, 12:24 am

Sumo deads

Deads w band resistance

Conventional deads to failure

Bent rows ss. cable pullovers

Seated hamstring curl ss. reverse hypers

Abs ... i dno what the call them, on the floor, v-up w plate in hand sorta

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-23-12, 11:21 am
posts of the day...

Higa

hahaha !!
Yep

PITBULL
12-25-12, 4:09 pm
Merry Christmas!

P Diesel
12-26-12, 8:36 am

Jump rope ss. jammer

Landmines w oxygen dep. mask ... increased weight this week

Leg ext. warm up

Squats to floor

Squats Explosive doubles from 10 in box w hop at top

Stiff legged deads

bosu crunches w oxygen dep mask

Single leg ext drop set to failure

Jump rope

P

P Diesel
12-26-12, 9:17 pm
Merry Christmas!

same to u Pit, wishin u the best. hopefully things are lookin up for u by now.

P

P Diesel
12-26-12, 9:20 pm

Jump rope

Kettle swings w oxygen dep mask ss. sledge forearm work

Standing DB curls

Goodmornings ... increased weight today

Single arm (superman) cable curls

Standing barbell curls

Weigted bosu crunches w oxygen dep. mask

Seated DB concentration curls to failure

Jump rope

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-26-12, 9:25 pm

Jump rope ss. jammer

Landmines w oxygen dep. mask ... increased weight this week

Leg ext. warm up

Squats to floor

Squats Explosive doubles from 10 in box w hop at top

Stiff legged deads

bosu crunches w oxygen dep mask

Single leg ext drop set to failure

Jump rope

P

Jump rope

Kettle swings w oxygen dep mask ss. sledge forearm work

Standing DB curls

Goodmornings ... increased weight today

Single arm (superman) cable curls

Standing barbell curls

Weigted bosu crunches w oxygen dep. mask

Seated DB concentration curls to failure

Jump rope

P

Damn 2 workouts in today !! WTG P

P Diesel
12-26-12, 9:42 pm
Damn 2 workouts in today !! WTG P

ah, i cant take credit the first one was 12.25.12 christmas afternoon. haha sorry im a mild retard when my schedule changes

P

Blondie Weapon X
12-26-12, 9:48 pm
ah, i cant take credit the first one was 12.25.12 christmas afternoon. haha sorry im a mild retard when my schedule changes

P

Dedication bud!

P Diesel
12-27-12, 8:58 pm

Jump rope

Hip thrusts

Single arm cable tricep extensions

Landmines w oxygen dep mask

Cable rope tricep pushdown

Weighted box jump from seated position ss. straight bar skull crushers

Weighted hanging leg raises w oxygen dep mask ss. DB kickbacks

Jump rope

Bosu crunches to failure w oxygen dep mask

P

GUNS
12-27-12, 9:20 pm
Solid day as usual, hahah, if working out with ODM is usual!

1/2 mine came in today. The kids got me the mask and a Bane cover, the cover showed up!

P Diesel
12-27-12, 10:09 pm
Solid day as usual, hahah, if working out with ODM is usual!

1/2 mine came in today. The kids got me the mask and a Bane cover, the cover showed up!

hahah, YES! i started middle of the road (9000) the first day and havent looked back, bad idea. buuut i like it and have gotten used to it quickly, extreme panic sets in every now and then when u cant breath at all. there are many ways to use it depending on ur goals as well. i use mine mostly to increase my core/diaphram strength.

P

GUNS
12-27-12, 10:29 pm
hahah, YES! i started middle of the road (9000) the first day and havent looked back, bad idea. buuut i like it and have gotten used to it quickly, extreme panic sets in every now and then when u cant breath at all. there are many ways to use it depending on ur goals as well. i use mine mostly to increase my core/diaphram strength.

P

I will try a few of the lower settings to see how I like them, I understand fully. Wearing my gas mask I had a few of those moments over the years! I am gonna throw it in on some of the exercises I get winded on! Go from there! I have really notice putting on this weight, my conditioning is sucking, and want to add this to help with that! Some cardio may get put in as well!

Blondie Weapon X
12-28-12, 11:22 pm
I will try a few of the lower settings to see how I like them, I understand fully. Wearing my gas mask I had a few of those moments over the years! I am gonna throw it in on some of the exercises I get winded on! Go from there! I have really notice putting on this weight, my conditioning is sucking, and want to add this to help with that! Some cardio may get put in as well!

Watch your heart rate...It will get your heart pumping!!

P Diesel
12-29-12, 12:04 am

Jump rope ss w jammer

Single arm barbell snatch w oxygen dep mask

Single arm DB laterals

Standing overheads w axle

Squat jumps w band resistance ss DB front raises

Bosu crunches ss seated machine shoulder press drop set, facing into machine

Jump rope

P

GUNS
12-29-12, 11:34 am
Love the single db side laterals! Been using them every 2 weeks ss with either seated or standing 2 hand side laterals! Feel like they have added both strength and size! Solid brother!

P Diesel
12-29-12, 12:07 pm
Love the single db side laterals! Been using them every 2 weeks ss with either seated or standing 2 hand side laterals! Feel like they have added both strength and size! Solid brother!

i work them in every now and then, it caps off my delts real nice. ur gna dwarf me by the Arnold

P

GUNS
12-29-12, 12:32 pm
I wouldnt say dwarf, you are taller than me! Lol! I hope to catch up! But your killing it and improving, so no way thats gonna happen!

P Diesel
12-29-12, 8:34 pm

today was one of those days where i seriously asked myself what i am doin, need to get my head fuckin straight

Jump rope ss sledge on tire

Standard deads

Deads from 6in deficit

Rear delt DB raises ss. wide lat pulldowns

Seated straight bar cable row, underhand grip ss. weighted reverse hypers

Seated hamstring curl ss donkey calf raise

Weighted v-ups ss sledge on tire to failure w oxygen dep. mask

P

GUNS
12-29-12, 9:03 pm
How long you going to keep this type work up? If you need to vent, hit me up brother!

Blondie Weapon X
12-29-12, 9:10 pm
How long you going to keep this type work up? If you need to vent, hit me up brother!

good question and good idea Guns!

HIGA MONSTER
12-30-12, 12:02 am
Today was one of those days where i seriously asked myself what i am doin, need to get my head fuckin straight.

P
"Shut the fuck up and train..."

deanna7272
12-30-12, 1:37 am

Ditto...

Blondie Weapon X
12-30-12, 10:25 am

Yep That will work too...

P Diesel
12-31-12, 10:55 am

Mornin: parking garage cardio 23 degrees HIGA

Late mornin:

Jump rope ss. DB rotator cuff

Landmines w oxygen dep. mask ss DB forearm curls and COC gripper

Weighted decline crunches ss. IT band work

P

P Diesel
12-31-12, 10:14 pm

Flat bench ss. calves on leg press

Explosive reps on bench w pause

Power shrugs w oxygen dep mask

Cable flys

Weighted crunches on stab. ball

Jump rope ss. w incline machine press

Sledge to failure w oxygen dep. mask

P

HIGA MONSTER
12-31-12, 10:42 pm

Mornin: parking garage cardio 23 degrees HIGA

P
I fuckin laughed so loud after I read this...where you in the backseat of the Pontiac Firebird doing "cardio"?

I still love you Uso! Kefe!

Happy New Year!
HIGA

GUNS
01-01-13, 12:06 pm
Happy New Year my brotha!

P Diesel
01-01-13, 9:06 pm
I fuckin laughed so loud after I read this...where you in the backseat of the Pontiac Firebird doing "cardio"?

I still love you Uso! Kefe!

Happy New Year!
HIGA

and i laughed outloud just now at this. can u not divulge what i do in my free time. ;) you pipi elo!

same to u my brotha

P

P Diesel
01-01-13, 10:09 pm
Happy New Year my brotha!

same to u my friend

P

P Diesel
01-01-13, 10:13 pm

Jump rope ss. w jammer (full extension instead of short bursts, much different)

Landmines w oxygen dep mask ss. leg ext warm up

Standard deep squats

10in box, explosive triples

Hip thrusts on stab ball ss. single leg ext

Jump rope ss. w DB stiff legged deads

Bosu crunches w oxygen dep mask

P

P Diesel
01-03-13, 11:52 am

Treadmill

Kettle bell w oxygen dep mask ss. sledge forearm work

Goodmornings

Standing simultaneous DB curls

Standing wide grip ez bar curls ss. seated calf raise

Single arm hanging concentration curls

Hanging leg raises, weighted w oxygen dep mask

Jump rope ss bosu crunches

P

Blondie Weapon X
01-03-13, 6:13 pm
PD Congrats on the resigning of your Animal contract for 2013!

P Diesel
01-03-13, 10:46 pm
PD Congrats on the resigning of your Animal contract for 2013!

:) thank u Dixie. i couldnt b happier. i really do appreciate all the support. now go keep killin it

P

P Diesel
01-03-13, 10:51 pm
1/3/13

Jump rope

Hip thrusts

Single arm DB tricep ext

Weighted box jumps from seated position, went w the 10 inch box to sit. last set had a minor failure bailed out and lost all the skin inside my left leg from knee to groin :) yes, its sexy

Single arm reverese grip cable tricep pushdown, last two sets drop setted

Close grip bench ss. full sit ups

Landmines w oxygen dep mask ss. seated cable tricep ext w straight bar

Jump rope

P

GUNS
01-04-13, 1:02 am
Ouch! And from the cage vid, your a bleeder! Lol!

But you kept going! I had no doubt!

P Diesel
01-05-13, 11:39 am
Ouch! And from the cage vid, your a bleeder! Lol!

But you kept going! I had no doubt!

that i am and that i did

P

P Diesel
01-05-13, 11:42 am

Jump rope ss. single arm jammer

Axle clean and press

DB lateral raises ss. donkey calf raise

Cable front raises

Weighted stab ball crunches w oxygen dep mask

Jump rope

P

P Diesel
01-06-13, 12:49 pm

Standard deads, 5's ... blew out the left side of my nose, crime scene

Reverse band deads

Reverse hypers w chains and oxygen dep mask ss. reverse pec dec rear delts

Seated hamstring curl ss. jump rope

Sledge to failure w oxygen dep mask ss. oblique crunches on bosu

P

wasnt a great dead day but my best one in a long while. Whether they realize it or not GUNS and Pit helped me remove my head from my ass

GUNS
01-06-13, 2:25 pm
Haha, and since I guess your in a new gym for you, that must have been crazy as hell for all the gym goers to see! Your bringing new meaning to blood and guts type workouts! hahaha!

Anytime I can help! You know!

P Diesel
01-06-13, 6:30 pm
Haha, and since I guess your in a new gym for you, that must have been crazy as hell for all the gym goers to see! Your bringing new meaning to blood and guts type workouts! hahaha!

Anytime I can help! You know!

haha i actually bought myself sum time at my old gym... i am 'toning it down' hahaha, when in reality i havent changed anything. i think the 'normals' just had hard ons for me and got in outta their system. buuut yes i was at a new gym for my dead day just to b safe. and yes quite the ruckus.

P

P Diesel
01-06-13, 6:33 pm

snow? when the hell did it snow. anyway i my plans of running the bleachers this AM at the football stadium were put on hold

Jump rope ss. DB rotator cuff work

Lamdmines w oxygen dep mask ss. COC #2 gripper

IT band maintenace ss. squat jumps w band resistance and oxygen dep mask

Axle forearm curls

Dynamic stretching

P

P Diesel
01-07-13, 9:30 pm

...increased all weights this week

Calves on leg press

Flat bench, 3's