PDA

View Full Version : Military Animal T-Shirt

Universal Rep
02-01-11, 11:17 am
Those of ya who ordered the special Military Pak from BB.com got a sweet, special edition "military green" Animal Iconic T-shirt.

Who thinks this should be a regular item in Animal's The Shop? And with every purchase, Corporate continues making a donation to the Children of Fallen Soldier's Relief Fund?

E-Train
02-01-11, 11:35 am
I think the shades of the shirt could be worked out or perhaps and urban camo. That would look sick!

Universal Rep
02-01-11, 11:37 am
I think the shades of the shirt could be worked out or perhaps and urban camo. That would look sick!

What do ya mean by "shades of the shirt could be worked out", E?

E-Train
02-01-11, 11:41 am
Like have a limited selection of colors in the military style. I also think you guys should bring a limited edition of the black shirt and white icons ones back!

rev8ball
02-01-11, 11:43 am
Those of ya who ordered the special Military Pak from BB.com got a sweet, special edition "military green" Animal Iconic T-shirt.

Who thinks this should be a regular item in Animal's The Shop? And with every purchase, Corporate continues making a donation to the Children of Fallen Soldier's Relief Fund?

That would be awesome, esp because of the donation.....

Loomis
02-01-11, 12:23 pm
Im lovin the shirt and would love to see it in camo. and tan, and orange, and grey.... you get my point.

Razor
02-01-11, 12:28 pm
I have 2 but id buy another like Rev said esp because of the donation.

JasonG
02-01-11, 12:32 pm
Mine is being shipped now. Can't wait. Yes I think they should be in the shop. That's a good thing you guys are doing. White on black sounds bad ass too. Now to get them approved to wear in uniform! Also started seeing animal pak and flex at base exchanges. Good to see that next to junk they keep on theirs selves.

Universal Rep
02-01-11, 12:32 pm
Sounds like we need a poll as to what kinda t-shirt Corporate stocks... Military green? Camo? What?? It would be cool to have something completely different and new...

JasonG
02-01-11, 12:46 pm
I'd prefer the green color that's out now, not sure if I'd wear the camo one, but I'm sure some would be interested in it. I'd definitely buy a white on black too.

rev8ball
02-01-11, 12:47 pm
Sounds like we need a poll as to what kinda t-shirt Corporate stocks... Military green? Camo? What?? It would be cool to have something completely different and new...

Agreed.....

Cellardweller
02-01-11, 1:46 pm
Hell yeah it should be in the shop. I wear an XXL and I got my military PAK complete with the coolest shirt I'll never wear.

mritter3
02-01-11, 7:27 pm
Im lovin the shirt and would love to see it in camo. and tan, and orange, and grey.... you get my point.

agreed 100%

almosteasy
02-01-11, 8:06 pm
Like have a limited selection of colors in the military style. I also think you guys should bring a limited edition of the black shirt and white icons ones back!

^^^ i agree with this..i posted a thread a few days ago cause i like some of the other colors that ive seen in the animal iconic t's..the olive green is DEFINITELY sweet and i would certainly get one. the donation to the troops is also a cool idea.

calcaneous
02-01-11, 8:32 pm
maybe a black shirt with the "animal" and logo in camo?

Beach91
02-01-11, 9:12 pm
Its for an extremely good cause and definitely should be done

Jay
02-02-11, 12:46 am
This is a great Idea. I think it should be in the shop with the donation. I do agree something like a camo color would be awesome, but the current olive drab is great too.

Sandman
02-02-11, 1:53 am
Mine is being shipped now. Can't wait. Yes I think they should be in the shop. That's a good thing you guys are doing. White on black sounds bad ass too. Now to get them approved to wear in uniform! Also started seeing animal pak and flex at base exchanges. Good to see that next to junk they keep on theirs selves.

I work for a Gov't contractor and one of the approved undershit colors is OD green so i wear mine at work under my uniform. Its great cause the XL is too small to wear as a regular shirt but they work good for an undershirt. I would deffinatly buy some XXL's from the store though. Its a cool shirt and a GREAT cause to support.

mnmvilla2002
02-02-11, 3:58 am
I say sell the current green. I got mine in the military pak. The one other color I can suggest is like a tan one. Being out here in the middle east it would be great to have. But whatever style and color shirt is sold the donation is a great reason to buy one.

MetalHeart
02-02-11, 7:56 am
I say sell the current green. I got mine in the military pak. The one other color I can suggest is like a tan one. Being out here in the middle east it would be great to have. But whatever style and color shirt is sold the donation is a great reason to buy one.

An Animal bro in the middle east? Where abouts?

And yes, it would be great to have also a tan one, Possibly a different camo one too. Maybe different logo designs?

JasonG
02-02-11, 12:39 pm
Yeah I was gonna suggest the sand color like we wear with ABUs but they wouldn't be authorized to wear. Still would be cool to take a pic with one on in uniform. Shit might just do that anyway with the green one. Mine is stuck in KY right now. Damn weather!

RK
02-02-11, 2:58 pm
i got a close friend thats like a brother to me entering the Marine Corp in a few months. i would love to be able to get him one of these before he leaves!

Universal Rep
02-02-11, 3:05 pm
Yeah I was gonna suggest the sand color like we wear with ABUs but they wouldn't be authorized to wear. Still would be cool to take a pic with one on in uniform. Shit might just do that anyway with the green one. Mine is stuck in KY right now. Damn weather!

Is it possible to get any t-shirt authorized???

Loomis
02-02-11, 6:12 pm

GREAT QUESTION! The Mil icon t i got in my pak is just a normal haynes tee. I would love to get the ok to do other colors.

JasonG
02-02-11, 10:25 pm

That starts with the top brass. Now if say House, Wrath and Ox did an USO event and they were handing out shirts they would be more lenient with wearing them at the event possibly but other than that no.

PORTERHOUSE
02-02-11, 11:34 pm
I say sell em, in my opinion they're the best looking ones. I got mine in last week, I love it. Don't get me wrong, I like my yellow one, but if I had it my way, there would be a whole array of colors to choose from, especially black. I am known for rocking black t's "on the reg".

Survivor831
02-04-11, 6:47 pm
Absolutely! This is agreat idea. My only suggestion is that instead of the Pak Iconic, Use the Stak or Test Iconic. Those would be awesome!

GUNS
02-06-11, 1:02 pm
Already got 3 of them. My son also wears one, so 4 in the family. Currently sporting it walking to my base in Bahrain. My wardrobe consist of 1 red, 3 white, 1 grey 2009 Cage, 1 Black Shut up and train, 1 white Shut the fuck up and train, 1 yellow Universal and 1 black Animal zipper hoodie. Keep em coming

Cellardweller
02-06-11, 6:18 pm
I don't think corporate should get all gung-ho about having a rainbow of Animal T colors. I like that we have basic Animal black, Red for STAK, Yellow for PAK and I think the military olive drab is relevant since Animal supports out troops like no other. All the colors mean or relate to something Animal. An orange RAGE shirt would be cool since it relates to a product, but a color like blue isn't Animal. Yet.

E-Train
02-07-11, 9:32 pm
I don't think corporate should get all gung-ho about having a rainbow of Animal T colors. I like that we have basic Animal black, Red for STAK, Yellow for PAK and I think the military olive drab is relevant since Animal supports out troops like no other. All the colors mean or relate to something Animal. An orange RAGE shirt would be cool since it relates to a product, but a color like blue isn't Animal. Yet.

Yeah the Orange Shirt would look sick bro!

Universal Rep
02-08-11, 4:59 pm
So what we got, tan, camo... what else? Let's put this bad boy to rest so I can take this up with Corporate...

Mr. Dead
02-08-11, 5:10 pm
So what we got, tan, camo... what else? Let's put this bad boy to rest so I can take this up with Corporate...

I'm down for whatever ones... I workout on base, and would love to rock one...

Razor
02-08-11, 5:16 pm
I'm down for whatever ones... I workout on base, and would love to rock one...

Tan shirt with brown animal logo.....i could do a mockup if needed LOL

bigffmike
02-08-11, 6:11 pm
Just got my Animal Military T with a 44 Pak, Looks Great

E-Train
02-08-11, 9:50 pm
Tan, Camo, and......