PDA

View Full Version : Andrew L aka "Thor" - My Journey

Thor13
02-01-11, 10:36 pm
I felt new life being pumped into my veins when I reignited my passion for the weights. Bodybuilding gives me a reason to exist. Some are good at singing and such; im good at getting my ass in the gym and moving iron. Yesterday I worked 16 hours and found myself in the gym at 11:30pm, only to have to wake up at 5:30am the next day. I thought " I've caught the bug, the epedemic." Today I purchased towing chains to drape the barbell during benching. For the first time in a long time I felt like an Animal.

Thor13
02-02-11, 10:15 pm
Humans may be omnivores, but bodybuilders are carnivors. Got my Real Gains in today... Now the fun begins.

Thor13
02-06-11, 10:43 am
Last night me and the ol lady went to see Korn and Disturbed. After an amazing show like that im ready to bring down the gym walls. My anticipation for Rage seems to be unquenchable.

Thor13
02-13-11, 8:12 pm
116,840. That's the total amount of weight I moved in my first week of My Journey. Im winning the fight against mediocrity with my Animal brothers. Im hungry. It's a hunger that cannot be satisfied, only temporarily appeased...

Thor13
02-15-11, 9:05 pm
I busted out the sides of two fingers today at work. Fucked up my shoulder yesterday carrying a Jackhammer on it. None of it compares to what's in store for chest day. Chest day is the day we live for. Chest day is the day when you give a big fuck you to mediocrity. Skinny clothes? Fuck that! I'll have tears of joy when I earn my first X on shirt size. That is Animal.

Thor13
02-21-11, 7:16 pm
Resting is another evil in this sport. There is no glory in just sitting here waiting on my muscles to catch up with my thirst for iron. In week 2 I moved 9,340 more lbs. than last week. Progress keeps me hungry.

Thor13
03-15-13, 1:52 pm
Back from hell. I managed to get a Barbell club set up at my gym. Numbers are coming along great. Bench is at 315, squat is at 450, and deadlift is at 425. Bulking season is officially over; time to shred and see what hard work and dedication has brought me. ABC is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.