PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a stack

DerekVonn
02-02-11, 6:06 pm
First off, i'm brand new here and just want ta introduce myself. My names derek and i'm an 18 year old college football player in south dakota. I've been training sense i was 14 and have been hooked on throwing the weights around sense. I'm currently in offseason training 4-5 days a week lifiting and 2-3 running and am looking for a good stack ta help my training. Im constantly just lifting for strength and size i guess i never really cut because i play defensive tackle and need ta keep my weight up. i've tried almost everything else and animal products seem ta work the best. I just got done with a stack of Celltech by muscletech and plasmajet by gaspari along with your basic whey protein, animal paks and a good diet. and that was an expensive joke. Currently im just taking Protein and my animal paks. Any advice would be great and i loook forward ta meeting everyone here.

Aggression
02-07-11, 2:47 pm
Welcome to the Forvm, bro. At 18, I wouldn't get into anything hormone-related yet, so that eliminates Stak/Test. For you, if you're looking for some size/strength, take a look into Animal M-stak. It helps your body better absorb/utilize the nutrients you consume through whole foods. Translation? It shuttles everything to your muscles quicker, allowing you to build more mass and strength. Just be sure to eat big while on it. Poor diet = poor results. Solid diet = solid results.

Take it for 3 weeks on, 1 off.

Also, we don't mention the actual names of our competitor's products on here. So instead of saying, 'MuscleTech's CellTech', just type that you were on another brand's creatine blend.

C.Coronato
02-08-11, 11:08 am
Welcome brother. Whats the diet looking like?

Enforcer
02-13-11, 12:53 pm
Best advice bro, keep it simple. let your food be your guide to add more size. YUou dont need to go crazy with the supps especially at your age. I am sure you have 24/7 access to teh chow hall there, now that doesnt mean go sucking down pizza and burgers everyday, but look for the healthy alternatives. I was in college and played football myself. I would make my own breakfast in the door, eggs and oats but for lunch and dinner I would hit up grilled chicken breasts, pasta, rice, and sometimes steak if they had it at the chow hall. I would talk to the cooks and tell them not to load that shit with butter and oils for me and they helped me out. Focus on your whole foods bro thats where the nutrients are and thats whats gonna add size to you. Hell even 2 turkey sandwciehs on whole wheat loaded up with turkey will help add size to your frame. Then when you have class and need to eat, bring a shake in. Fuck I didnt even care sometimes I would bring food into class sit in the back and my teachers would say shit to me...lol. They knew what I was doing and what my goals were. As far as supps bro keep it simple:

Animal Pak
Animal Nitro or EAA Stack
Real Gains
Torrent

Thats all you need bro. Use the Real Gains as a meal when you are in a jam for time and have to make it to class. Torrent is immediately postworkout followed by a whole food meal an hour or so later.