PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice

P Diesel
02-03-11, 11:43 am
Sacrifice. I have the word carved into my chest, indelibly ingrained in my skin and etched into my soul. As blood flows through my veins, with every beat of my heart it speaks to me. The first and last thing i see every day, the beginning and the end. A constant reminder that stares me in the face at every turn in life. Representative of what i've given up, of what i've lost.

N. Motta
02-03-11, 12:37 pm
Nice post man. Anything that's worth earning, is worth sacrificing something for.

P Diesel, any relation to G Diesel? Haha

Machine
02-07-11, 10:05 am
The word sacrifice presupposes a few elements that people shouldn't be entirely comfortable with...the most significant of those is that anything necessary is still possessed or you wouldn't be able to be an athlete...then the sacrifice becomes about merely abstaining from pizza and doritos...and when you take a lofty word like sacrifice and apply it to the self imposed denial of minutiae...it kind of loses it's horsepower...nice sentiment though.

MACHINE

P Diesel
02-08-11, 10:45 pm
well even though mine was misinterpreted. i was referring to a much more prolific meaning then that of doritos and pizza my friend.the loiss of loved ones, relationships missed out on, expereinces, health, surgeries countless hours in the hospital, blood swet and tears...all spent in a worthwhile pursuit. worth the sacrifice and the giving up of everything in life that stood in my way to gain that which was worth having...not exactly doritos and pizza, nice sentiment though

Machine
02-12-11, 8:56 pm
well even though mine was misinterpreted. i was referring to a much more prolific meaning then that of doritos and pizza my friend.the loiss of loved ones, relationships missed out on, expereinces, health, surgeries countless hours in the hospital, blood swet and tears...all spent in a worthwhile pursuit. worth the sacrifice and the giving up of everything in life that stood in my way to gain that which was worth having...not exactly doritos and pizza, nice sentiment though

Now that you shed that light on it...I have no problem standing corrected on that one. Sorry brother.

MACHINE

P Diesel
02-12-11, 11:09 pm
Now that you shed that light on it...I have no problem standing corrected on that one. Sorry brother.

MACHINE

MACHINE,

i can def see how it needed me to elaborate, and i feel u on what u wrote initally. id say 99.9% of ppl live in a world they created in which they go hard and give up all for what they want, when in reality give nothing and strive for the mediocre. im glad we are on the same page and u know where im comign from...it sounds like first hand...

P Diesel

G Diesel
02-14-11, 1:46 pm
Good back and forth and great sentiment from two brothers I respect immensely.

Shit like that is why I love it here.

Peace, G

P Diesel
02-15-11, 9:54 am
Good back and forth and great sentiment from two brothers I respect immensely.

Shit like that is why I love it here.

Peace, G

G,

ive found that in life few are cut from the same clothe as u and i...but here i find more everyday

P