PDA

View Full Version : 2 cans of M-Stak???

forumname05
02-03-11, 6:56 pm
I'm currently doing a bulk cycle and have been making some solid gains. I'm about to ginih up my first can if M-Stak and have another waiting to be taken. Should I start on the second can eight away or wait a week?

widdlewade44
02-03-11, 7:01 pm
It's okay to go back to back with two cans of M-Stak.

It is actually recommended after finishing up a Animal TEST cycle.

I am going to be starting up M-Stak this week.

Kevin
widdlewade44

forumname05
02-03-11, 7:10 pm
Sorry for the typographical errors, for some reason I cannot edit my original post, it should read...

I'm currently doing a bulk cycle and have been making some solid gains. I'm about to finish up my first can of M-Stak and have another waiting to be taken. Should I start on the second can right away or wait a week?

Jay
02-03-11, 8:03 pm
What kind of gains did you see?

PORTERHOUSE
02-07-11, 8:21 pm
start the second can bro... 6 weeks straight, then take your time off.

Aggression
02-08-11, 8:57 am
Everyone is different. I've done a 6 week cycle of M-stak in the past, but I didn't get much during those last 3 weeks. I experienced better results when doing the 3 on, 1 off, 3 on.

B.S.
02-08-11, 10:39 am
i agree with ^
i had more results with 3 on 1 off 3 on but ive only done two cycles one like that one 6 week, could have been any number of things that led to more gains. let me know how it goes bro

Enforcer
02-13-11, 1:03 pm
I'm currently doing a bulk cycle and have been making some solid gains. I'm about to ginih up my first can if M-Stak and have another waiting to be taken. Should I start on the second can eight away or wait a week?

You dont have to wait a week, M-Stak is a non-hormonal product you wouldnt have a problem running two cans back to back.