PDA

View Full Version : SEMINAR: Rage and rev8ball's "Hell Raiser Training (SST/FN) Explained"

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 1:11 pm
Friday: 04 March, 2011 at 1230 PM

Get out your pens and paper... You don't want to miss this... Making it's return to the Cage:

Hell Raiser Training, or HRT, is all the "Rage" around these parts right now and for good reason. Veteran members of the FORVM are experiencing new growth after just a few weeks of training under Rage's tutelage. Find out what makes HRT different from other methods as Rage and rev8ball explain in detail what it's all about. Learn about the unique SST/FN approach and how it's informed by experience and research. This seminar will outline this brutal new training style with perspectives from both the weight room and the classroom. Can't wait.

Enforcer
02-07-11, 1:20 pm
Def. wil have to sit in on this one, last year at the Arnold they did a seminar about it and it was very enlightening shit, cant wait to see what new things I can learn once again

dannynb
02-07-11, 2:32 pm
I'm there....except perhaps not as a test dummy this time....lol

smoothballer
02-07-11, 2:50 pm
Definitely gonna be there for this one. Sat through last years and learned a ton. I know Rage continues to learn more and more benefits of the different varieties of HRT and am pumped to hear it.

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 2:54 pm
I'm a big fan of this training method... During my run with it, I gained 1/4" on my arms... Which is saying a lot, since I'm 42 years old...

Wycked
02-07-11, 3:22 pm
i'm very interested to find out about this training style. always looking for new methods to try and incorporate into my own training style.

can't wait

rev8ball
02-07-11, 3:54 pm
If you think last year was good, wait 'til this year - gonna be totally off the hook!

Got some great info on nutrition and supplementation last year at the O-Cage, and gonna incorporate even more into this at the Arnold this year.

Bringin' more torture and pain to the Cage this year (just ask Danny....lol).

dannynb
02-07-11, 3:59 pm
If you think last year was good, wait 'til this year - gonna be totally off the hook!

Got some great info on nutrition and supplementation last year at the O-Cage, and gonna incorporate even more into this at the Arnold this year.

Amen!!! Hell ill sign up again....

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 4:00 pm

Will you guys be going over the solo method, as well...???

Rage
02-07-11, 7:14 pm
Will you guys be going over the solo method, as well...???

Absolutely. We will hit solo, intermediate and advanced. We will also hit the nutritional impacts and science behind why this training method works and how. HRT is the ultimate mind muscle connection training method.

rev8ball
02-07-11, 8:17 pm
Absolutely. We will hit solo, intermediate and advanced. We will also hit the nutritional impacts and science behind why this training method works and how. HRT is the ultimate mind muscle connection training method.

'Nuff said!

Mr. Dead
02-08-11, 3:25 pm

'Nuff said!

Somebody better be taking notes for me...

rev8ball
02-08-11, 3:30 pm
Somebody better be taking notes for me...

Damn skippy..... I'm bringing my own cam this time to record it so we don't end up like last year!

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 1:32 pm
Damn skippy..... I'm bringing my own cam this time to record it so we don't end up like last year!

Niiice...!!!

rev8ball
02-14-11, 10:45 am
More stuff now planned.......... OOOOOH YEAH

*mad scientist laugh*

Mr. Dead
02-14-11, 10:53 am

*mad scientist laugh*

Niiiice...!!! Even more reason for this to get recorded...!!!

freighttraindane
02-15-11, 7:47 am
Can't wait for this, I learned a lot last year and can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.

dannynb
02-15-11, 7:55 am

*mad scientist laugh*

Sweet!

Bard of Rage
02-15-11, 11:13 am
I know I learned plenty from the seminar in Vegas, wish I could be there for this one too.

rev8ball
02-28-11, 12:19 pm
Since I think we are gonna have IM capability in the Cage while streaming live, I want to encourage anyone watching to ask Rage and me questions about HRT via the internet during our seminar.

shortstack
02-28-11, 4:40 pm

Hey Rev. I'll def be in the front row for this. If you need someone to record with your camera just let me know.

Jeremy

rev8ball
02-28-11, 5:13 pm
Hey Rev. I'll def be in the front row for this. If you need someone to record with your camera just let me know.

Jeremy

Sweet, I appreciate it. I will let you know when we get there.....

rev8ball
03-18-11, 3:41 pm
Anyone get pics/vid of this?

Mr. Dead
03-18-11, 3:44 pm
Anyone get pics/vid of this?

Grrrrr... YOU said you had this taken care of, this time...!!! That's it... Next time, I'm manning the damned camera...!!! *LOL*

rev8ball
03-18-11, 5:19 pm
Grrrrr... YOU said you had this taken care of, this time...!!! That's it... Next time, I'm manning the damned camera...!!! *LOL*

I never said I didn't! I'm just wondering if anyone else got Rage's awesome profile shot from a different angle.....lol

Mr. Dead
03-18-11, 5:25 pm
I never said I didn't! I'm just wondering if anyone else got Rage's awesome profile shot from a different angle.....lol

Ah... Okay... Because your statement left one to infer, that nobody had gotten any footage... Hence, my mini tirade... *LOL*

rev8ball
03-18-11, 7:31 pm
Ah... Okay... Because your statement left one to infer, that nobody had gotten any footage... Hence, my mini tirade... *LOL*

Trust me, D, I would much rather have had you holding the cam. Then it's on for the O?

Mr. Dead
03-18-11, 7:33 pm
Trust me, D, I would much rather have had you holding the cam. Then it's on for the O?

Too close to my show... I'm competing on Sept. 24th... Ox will be at my show, as well...

rev8ball
03-18-11, 7:33 pm
Too close to my show... I'm competing on Sept. 24th... Ox will be at my show, as well...

No shit? Bro, that's fantastic! Now, go forth and kick some ASS!

smoothballer
03-19-11, 10:12 am
Yeah I got some pics in here of it: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=28500920&aid=2075365

Mr. Dead
03-21-11, 12:30 pm
No shit? Bro, that's fantastic! Now, go forth and kick some ASS!

With Rage kickin' my ass, I have no choice...

rev8ball
03-21-11, 12:34 pm
With Rage kickin' my ass, I have no choice...

Good point......

Mr. Dead
03-21-11, 12:38 pm
Good point......

Plus, I'll be runnning solo HRT, through my prep...