PDA

View Full Version : Seminars and Exhibitions...

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 2:15 pm
Any idea, as to what other seminars and exhibitions are going to be going on...??? And, when...???

smoothballer
02-07-11, 2:46 pm
Staying tuned...

naturalguy
02-07-11, 4:20 pm
I have an idea what they might be

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 4:28 pm
I have an idea what they might be

Share...???

naturalguy
02-07-11, 4:30 pm
Share...???

The full schedule will be revealed soon.............................................. ............and no soon does not mean later today :)

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 4:32 pm
The full schedule will be revealed soon.............................................. ............and no soon does not mean later today :)

How about... Now...??? *LOL*

Phil800101
02-07-11, 5:15 pm
Juggernaut on the anabolic benefits of Pop Tarts.

Mr. Dead
02-07-11, 5:38 pm
Juggernaut on the anabolic benefits of Pop Tarts.

I hope that one gets video taped...

Brightblade
02-07-11, 6:22 pm
Dude Poptarts are the shit!!

Phil800101
02-07-11, 7:21 pm
I hope that one gets video taped...

Will do!

Phil800101
02-07-11, 7:28 pm
Dude Poptarts are the shit!!

Pop Tarts and Oreos are the most anabolic foods on the planet. It's a little known secret, I first found out about them from a deleted scene in "Pumping Iron." True story.

Mr. Dead
02-08-11, 11:05 am

How about now...???

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 10:43 am
Now...??? *LOL*

D-NUTZ
02-10-11, 7:58 am
Now!?!?

Mr. Dead
02-11-11, 11:43 am
Are we there, yet...???

rev8ball
02-14-11, 10:54 am
I was asked to present another lecture this year at the Arnold Strength Training Summit. As I have offered in the past, if any ANIMALS want to come see it, let me know and I will get your names on a list at the door to be let in for this session for free. Right now, it is scheduled for Friday at 8am (though I'm trying to change it to be a little later), and is held in the confernece rooms right outside and upstairs from the main expo halls. My topic covers some recent research we've been doing on the mechanics of concussions in sports.

Mr. Dead
02-14-11, 11:01 am
I was asked to present another lecture this year at the Arnold Strength Training Summit. As I have offered in the past, if any ANIMALS want to come see it, let me know and I will get your names on a list at the door to be let in for this session for free. Right now, it is scheduled for Friday at 8am (though I'm trying to change it to be a little later), and is held in the confernece rooms right outside and upstairs from the main expo halls. My topic covers some recent research we've been doing on the mechanics of concussions in sports.

Sweeet...!!! I caught your lecture, last year... Maybe you can send me the slides, from this one, too...

rev8ball
02-14-11, 11:17 am
Sweeet...!!! I caught your lecture, last year... Maybe you can send me the slides, from this one, too...

Not a prob, bro.

I know it doesn't seem like a big training topic, but they are more prevalent in various sports than people realize...

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 11:56 am
Not a prob, bro.

I know it doesn't seem like a big training topic, but they are more prevalent in various sports than people realize...

Thats an awesome opportunity Rev. Very cool my man!

Imjorman
02-15-11, 10:30 am

Ah bro I'd love to get in on that, but I can't miss class that Friday morning :( Maybe you could hook a brother up with some slides?

cuse88
02-15-11, 11:16 am
You coming out to the Arnold this year MD?

Mr. Dead
02-15-11, 11:19 am
You coming out to the Arnold this year MD?

I wish I was... Funds are sorely lacking, this year... Between prep, and having an extra mouth to feed, this year, funds are exhausted...

rev8ball
02-15-11, 2:03 pm
Ah bro I'd love to get in on that, but I can't miss class that Friday morning :( Maybe you could hook a brother up with some slides?

Absolutely, bro. I'm trying to get them to push it back a few hours (I HATE being the first lecture of a conference!), but, either way, I will be able to email to you the powerpoint after that weekend.

Imjorman
02-15-11, 2:26 pm
Absolutely, bro. I'm trying to get them to push it back a few hours (I HATE being the first lecture of a conference!), but, either way, I will be able to email to you the powerpoint after that weekend.

Understood, thanks a lot brother. Look forward to hearing some of your wisdom!

rev8ball
02-25-11, 10:21 am
The NSCA is holding an exam certification on Thursday and Friday, and they just asked me (literally yesterday!) to lecture the section on Biomechanics for the class on Friday morning. So, now I'm trying to get my lecture moved to Saturday; I will let all of you know if it gets moved.

I'm now up to two lectures AND the Cage seminar with Rage, and, for now, all on Friday! FUCK, I am not gonna have any voice left by Friday night.......