PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: "Train with The Animals"

C.Coronato
02-09-11, 4:07 pm
If you are attending the Arnold this year, you have an opportunity to train with an Animal. We did this the past few years and this is really a unique opportunity. Here's the deal. Tell us which Animal from the FORVM you would want to train with... And why.

- The House
- Wrath
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- Big D
- Tiny1102
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

With special Universal Athlete guests:
- Vinny G
- BIG BEN
- C.Coronato
- S.Clarida
- B.Rowe

Bodybuilders. Powerlifters. Strongman. Reps. Pick your poison.

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries. This will go down at the National ABC Event on Saturday night so you gotta be there to qualify.

Post your entries right here in this thread.

Here is last years thread:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?29197-PROMO-quot-Train-With-The-Animals-quot

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 4:12 pm
YESSSSSSSS...!!! I was hopin' that this was going to happen...!!! I trained with Vinny G, last year, and learned tons... Everything from proper technique to getting in the right mindset, while we trained legs... It's like Fantasy Camp, for the Iron World... If you're going ot be there, I highly recommend trying to get in, on this...!!!

Razor
02-09-11, 4:45 pm
BADASS! The return!! This was a huge success and captured some of the best stories and memories!

smoothballer
02-09-11, 4:52 pm
Hell Yeah! So glad they decided to keep this awesome tradition going!

Phil800101
02-09-11, 5:07 pm
If you are going to The Cage, and you will be there on Friday night, then I strongly encourage you to sign up for this promo. I was one of the winners back in 2008 (I trained with G Diesel), and it was the experience of a lifetime.

The Animals are all as cool as all hell, and there is no judgment, so it doesn't matter what level you are at or how weak/strong you may think you are. All that matters is that you show up ready to train and learn, and I guarantee that you will learn something.

Seriously, do not pass this one up.

dannynb
02-09-11, 5:18 pm
Guys....this is the best opportunity to LEARN!!!! Back in '09 I got to workout with House and learned SO MUCH...last year I got to workout with Big Ant and the information is invaluable. I would jump at this if I were you. Hell I would try again this year if I wasn't already lifting with Rage on Friday....Still I would love to pick Vinny's brain and perhaps lift with Wycked.....sign up folks....doesn't get any better than this.

Big Al
02-09-11, 7:57 pm
Holy shit...I wanna workout with;
-The House
-Wrath
-Vinny G
-HIGA MONSTER
-Big Byrd
-Big D
-Kolb800
-Wycked
-Seath242
-Tiny1102
They all bring something to the table...

conjugalburns
02-09-11, 8:08 pm
what an awesome promo

Seath308
02-09-11, 8:11 pm
-The House
-Wrath
-Big Al
-Vinny G
-HIGA MONSTER
-Big Byrd
-Big D
-Wycked
-Tiny1102

Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Strongman. Pick your poison.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?29197-PROMO-quot-Train-With-The-Animals-quot

No Love, No Love....

D-NUTZ
02-10-11, 7:57 am
Trained with House last year. It was great, i really recommend this!!

I will be posting my entry soon.

G Diesel
02-10-11, 9:19 am
If you are going to The Cage, and you will be there on Friday night, then I strongly encourage you to sign up for this promo. I was one of the winners back in 2008 (I trained with G Diesel), and it was the experience of a lifetime.

The Animals are all as cool as all hell, and there is no judgment, so it doesn't matter what level you are at or how weak/strong you may think you are. All that matters is that you show up ready to train and learn, and I guarantee that you will learn something.

Twas a blast slingin' the iron with you, Big Phil. Always a pleasure man.

Peace, G

Big C
02-10-11, 9:48 am
I've never done this before, but I think this would be a great opportunity. I've trained around pros many times - but never side by side with a pro.

I'll be throwin my hat in the ring shortly, I have my guy picked out.

Mr. Dead
02-10-11, 10:51 am
No Love, No Love....

I think there is... Check the list, again... *LOL*

TheGreatWhite
02-10-11, 11:20 am
I'll be the first to toss my name in the hat I suppose! I had the chance to train with Evan last year, and it was hands down the most intense arm session I've ever been through, but damn it was a hell of a time!

I saw this and was up in the air, but I would love a chance to train with either J-Dawg, NG or G Diesel. My reason? The three of these fellas, to me, relate well to the every-day working class folks. They get up, go to work and take care of business there, and then grind it out and take care of business in the gym. After putting in a full work day, and going balls out in the gym just because they love to, you gotta respect that, just like everyone on the FORVM does. After seeing the three of them hit it hard at the NJ State Powerlifting meet, I figured if Animal did this promo again, I'd like to throw down with any of the three.

They're a group of every day guys, like all of us, who like to throw down hard, just for the hell of it.

Enforcer
02-11-11, 11:20 am
Shit guess Im training alone...lol

Mr. Dead
02-11-11, 11:32 am
Unbelievably quiet, in here... This is an amazing opportunity, for people to get a chance to train with, and pick the brain of some of the top athletes out there... If I was goin', I'd be ALL OVER this... (Actually... Last year, I was... *LOL*)

Imjorman
02-11-11, 1:49 pm
Man what an opportunity. If given the opportunity, I would LOVE to train with The House. For me, he relates to the average blue collar guy; he's got a family to take care of, a regular job, and still takes care of business in our sport. After watching "a day in the life of House" video on MD I've been impressed how he doesn't use excuses despite being such a busy guy.

I'd like to get to learn from him because I'm a busy guy myself and really look to House for a model in this sport. If he doesn't complain and works the way he does, there isn't any reason I can't do the same.

Thanks to Animal for this opportunity and good luck to the eventual winners!

Razor
02-11-11, 1:55 pm
You really have to shake your fears of feeling embarrassed working out with a Pro if you can't bench this or you can't squat that..... You have to take this as one of the most amazing learning sessions you could ever go through!

Mr. Dead
02-11-11, 1:59 pm
You really have to shake your fears of feeling embarrassed working out with a Pro if you can't bench this or you can't squat that..... You have to take this as one of the most amazing learning sessions you could ever go through!

Agreed... I was dealing with an injury, when I trained with Vinny... And was doing hack squats with an empty sled... This is an incrdible opportunity to gain knowledge...

Phil800101
02-11-11, 3:13 pm

Agreed... I was dealing with an injury, when I trained with Vinny... And was doing hack squats with an empty sled... This is an incredible opportunity to gain knowledge...

Most definitely.

I learned a lot hitting chest with G, even though numbers-wise he has me outclassed on the bench by 150-200 pounds easily...didn't matter, we just swapped the plates. One night last year some of us were squatting when Grant Higa popped by. Same thing, the dude can probably put up double what I can but it didn't matter...he was there to offer advice and encouragement all the same. And again, I learned some valuable stuff. I have never seen ANY judgment or derision whatsoever from ANYONE of the Animal crew. Ever. And this year will be my 6th Cage. Like I said, cool as hell and class acts all the way.

dannynb
02-11-11, 4:21 pm
Hell yes you will learn more in the hour or so you will spend with a pro then you will spending months on any website or magazine subscription. When I trained with House of course he outlifted me like I was some punk school girl but hey never said anything, just gave me new ideas, corrected my form and pushed me harder then I have EVER trained before. He truly showed me the real meaning of training to failure....and what I learned on that day has helped me progress further then I ever have. Training with Big Ant I learned to leave my ego at home and not try to keep lifting lime I'm 18. Being in my 30's now he showed me how to still train hard but to train smart and to really feel and learn my body. Fellas don't let this pass by. Hell if no one else speaks up on this ill go ahead and throw my hat in the ring for another year.

G Diesel
02-11-11, 4:24 pm
No Love, No Love....

Both of you freaks are on the list. Two of the strongest dudes in the building... No worries.

Peace, G

freighttraindane
02-11-11, 4:29 pm
Wow, what an opportunity this is! Its such a tough choice to decide between all the Animals, I would learn something training with every single one of them. But since I have to choose just one, I would really like the opportunity to train with Wycked! This guy is truly inspirational. The intensity and mindset he trains with is second to none.

Having both come from a football training background, it would be interesting to pick his brain on the transition from the style of lifting for football to the style of lifting he incorporates now in his bodybuilding training. Even though I am not even in close to his level of training or weight he throws around in the gym it would be such an honor to train and learn from Wycked.

HIGA MONSTER
02-11-11, 4:41 pm
If you don't want to train with me, you can always eat with HIGA MONSTER.

I can give some good tips on how to consume massive quantities of food.

HIGA

Mr. Dead
02-11-11, 4:43 pm

HIGA

Truth... But... ah... Nevermind... *LOL*

Blondie Weapon X
02-11-11, 11:55 pm
If you are attending the Arnold this year, you have an opportunity to train with an Animal. We did this the past few years and this is really a unique opportunity. Here's the deal. Tell us which Animal from the FORVM you would want to train with... And why.

- The House
- Wrath
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- Big D
- Tiny1102
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

With special Universal Athlete guests:
- Vinny G
- BIG BEN
- C.Coronato

Bodybuilders. Powerlifters. Strongman. Reps. Pick your poison.

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries. This will go down at the National ABC Event on Saturday night so you gotta be there to qualify.

Post your entries right here in this thread.

Hell count me in!!! Im in need of some intense training!! I am told that I am a bodybuilder ~ train, eat, and sleep like one!!! SHOW ME THE WAY!!!!!

RENFRO
02-12-11, 1:46 pm
I want to train with G Diesel. His Diary of a Madman entries have been my greatest training inspiration. I feel like there's tons I could learn from him and it would be an experience I would never forget.

Peace

RENFRO

bigkahuna08
02-12-11, 3:14 pm
I would definitely want to train with the House. I mean seriously Erik Fankhouser is the man! I watched all of his day in the life of the house everyday while i dieted for a sample precontest diet i had made up for my body needs. I know that i would learn alot from this guy to get my legs up to size, i have a genetic disease in my legs so i can use all the help i can get! Cant wait to see the cage for the first time this year! its gonna be sick!

Nix0r
02-12-11, 3:47 pm
Hell. Sign me up. I'd love to get some squat training in with Seath. He's got an absolutely fuck-nasty raw squat, and at the Arnold I'll be a few months out from my next PL meet, and squats are my weakest lift. I'd love to get some help/tips/training with him, so hopefully I can transform my squat from a weak point to a strong one.

smoothballer
02-12-11, 7:42 pm
When did Train With The Animals move to Saturday night at the National ABC? I swore when it was originally announced it was on Friday...

scals
02-12-11, 8:42 pm

I'll train with ya buddy. lol.

Big C
02-13-11, 1:01 am
When did Train With The Animals move to Saturday night at the National ABC? I swore when it was originally announced it was on Friday...

That's what I thought too...

TheGreatWhite
02-13-11, 2:08 am

Yeah, I just now realized this too....it was on a Friday last year....why the change I wonder?

Firefist
02-13-11, 9:55 am
I want to train with G Diesel. His Diary of a Madman entries have been my greatest training inspiration. I feel like there's tons I could learn from him and it would be an experience I would never forget.

Peace

RENFRO

had the honor of training with him last year. a real standup guy.

Enforcer
02-13-11, 12:36 pm
I'll train with ya buddy. lol.

Thats a good freind right there...lol

G Diesel
02-14-11, 9:11 am

Peace

RENFRO

I'm honored my brother and would love to throw down with you at the ABC.

had the honor of training with him last year. a real standup guy.

It was definitely a good time bro.

Peace, G

naturalguy
02-14-11, 10:28 am
I'll be the first to toss my name in the hat I suppose! I had the chance to train with Evan last year, and it was hands down the most intense arm session I've ever been through, but damn it was a hell of a time!

I saw this and was up in the air, but I would love a chance to train with either J-Dawg, NG or G Diesel. My reason? The three of these fellas, to me, relate well to the every-day working class folks. They get up, go to work and take care of business there, and then grind it out and take care of business in the gym. After putting in a full work day, and going balls out in the gym just because they love to, you gotta respect that, just like everyone on the FORVM does. After seeing the three of them hit it hard at the NJ State Powerlifting meet, I figured if Animal did this promo again, I'd like to throw down with any of the three.

They're a group of every day guys, like all of us, who like to throw down hard, just for the hell of it.

Thanks bro, I am truly honored to be mentioned

HIGA

I want in on that

RENFRO
02-14-11, 12:20 pm
I'm honored my brother and would love to throw down with you at the ABC.

It was definitely a good time bro.

Peace, G

That's awesome, G I'm already looking forward to the chance. Any clue when we will actually find out for sure about who's training with who? Or is it first come first serve? I figure there will be more guys putting their name in the hat in the coming weeks...

RENFRO

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 1:12 pm

HIGA

TRUTH. I am in for that haha

freighttraindane
02-14-11, 2:59 pm

Exactly what I was thinking, I thought the Train with a Pro was always on Friday and the National ABC was on Saturday, why the change this year?

Either way, I'm still shocked there isn't more entries. Hell, if no one else signs up can I put an entry to train with more than one pro?

S. Clarida
02-14-11, 3:05 pm
1st time at the Arnold and at the Arnold ABC! Really looking forward to this krazy experience I've only witnessed via pics/videos.

GK

freighttraindane
02-14-11, 3:29 pm
1st time at the Arnold and at the Arnold ABC! Really looking forward to this krazy experience I've only witnessed via pics/videos.

GK

Hell yeah GK, gonna be a hell of a good time!!

G Diesel
02-14-11, 5:10 pm
That's awesome, G I'm already looking forward to the chance. Any clue when we will actually find out for sure about who's training with who? Or is it first come first serve? I figure there will be more guys putting their name in the hat in the coming weeks...

RENFRO

I believe we usually choose a week out, so next Friday, I guess?

FYI, if all goes as planned, I'll be training delts at the National ABC.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
02-14-11, 5:25 pm

GK

Now... Why couldn't this have been last year, when I was going to be there....??? I see how it is... *LOL* SOMEDAY, you and I are going to hit it up, together...

S. Clarida
02-14-11, 10:21 pm
Now... Why couldn't this have been last year, when I was going to be there....??? I see how it is... *LOL* SOMEDAY, you and I are going to hit it up, together...

For sure!!! Your not gonna make the UBC?

RENFRO
02-14-11, 10:43 pm
I believe we usually choose a week out, so next Friday, I guess?

FYI, if all goes as planned, I'll be training delts at the National ABC.

Peace, G

Sounds good to me I'm down for delts as long as things go as planned.

RENFRO

Mr. Dead
02-14-11, 11:10 pm
For sure!!! Your not gonna make the UBC?

Sadly, I don't have the cash to make it out there...

drebux
02-14-11, 11:28 pm
i know i don't post much on this site, too damn busy at the moment. i'd definitely like to be apart of this considering I don't work that day, I'm still not sure. If you guys are picking next Friday I'll try to update and let you know what is going on. Wouldn't mind hitting something upper body with pretty much anyone on that list since I'm currently nursing a lower back and hamstring issue. Hope I can make it to Columbus this year.

Wycked
02-15-11, 12:40 am
Wow, what an opportunity this is! Its such a tough choice to decide between all the Animals, I would learn something training with every single one of them. But since I have to choose just one, I would really like the opportunity to train with Wycked! This guy is truly inspirational. The intensity and mindset he trains with is second to none.

Having both come from a football training background, it would be interesting to pick his brain on the transition from the style of lifting for football to the style of lifting he incorporates now in his bodybuilding training. Even though I am not even in close to his level of training or weight he throws around in the gym it would be such an honor to train and learn from Wycked.

bro it would be a blast to lift with u. Levels of weight training and amounts of weight are not something u should worry about. We'll have fun and I'll give u all the help I can and I plan on learning some shit from u too! Honored u would pick me a lot of great dudes to train with

FITGYM
02-15-11, 12:54 am
This is great news....I'm finally returning to this awesome sporting event for the firt time since 1996 and I have an opportunity to train with a hardcore Animal and Universal Rep well I'm speechless...

How does ONE choose.....

Big Al
02-15-11, 9:12 am
Dan,Are you bring the fitgym crew with you??

Big Al
02-15-11, 9:18 am
I'm pretty sure Powerswitch and raigin Asian are gonna be in the house too. If you got any questions on powerlifting they are very good to talk to.
Just watch that Powerswitch dude,he's a little fruity!!!! LOL

freighttraindane
02-15-11, 9:40 am
bro it would be a blast to lift with u. Levels of weight training and amounts of weight are not something u should worry about. We'll have fun and I'll give u all the help I can and I plan on learning some shit from u too! Honored u would pick me a lot of great dudes to train with

Sounds Awesome Wycked!! Can't wait, only a couple more weeks! It will be an honor to toss some iron around with ya

D-NUTZ
02-15-11, 10:41 am
I would love to get to train with C.Coronato. I remember when i first started posting here, he was one of the first guys to help me out. He helped me get my diet straight which is a major part of being a bodybuilder. I always read his journal and we have similar training styles (high volume). I met him for a brief minute at the tail end of the weekend and he seemed like a great guy. I bet it would be a blast to throw some weight around with this man.

FITGYM
02-15-11, 12:18 pm
Dan,Are you bring the fitgym crew with you??

I'll get confirmation

shortstack
02-15-11, 5:47 pm
I'm throwing in my hat for Big Al this year. I'm hitting Chest & Tris with Rage on Thursday and open on Friday and Sat and hoping to get a good brain full of good knowledge on both nights. Big Al tortured by buddy Rod last year a little so I gotta get in on it this year.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jeremy

RedlegDbell
02-15-11, 6:24 pm
Just confirmed I'll be rolling back up to C-bus for Saturday and I'd love to hit the weights with Wrath. I've seen him in the Animal arms dvd and his contributions to the Animal Road Trip vids last fall were great. It would be a blast to train anything with Frank. March can't get here fast enough!

Ragin Asian
02-16-11, 5:49 pm
I'm pretty sure Powerswitch and raigin Asian are gonna be in the house too. If you got any questions on powerlifting they are very good to talk to.
Just watch that Powerswitch dude,he's a little fruity!!!! LOL

We'll definitely be there! Powerswitch has his exhibition lifting on Friday at 11:30am, so at the ABC we'll be doing heavy bench and maybe some squatting too. As Big Al mentioned, if you guys have any questions about powerlifting, we'll be happy to help out! When Big Al says he's fruity, he means he smells fruity. LOL!!! Bobby loves his Bath and Bodyworks scents and fragrances. I can't take that man into that store, he stays in there for hours!! However, I think Big Al has a thing for him too, Powerswitch still has bruises on his nipples from the last ABC. LMAO!!!!!

shortstack
02-16-11, 8:30 pm
We'll definitely be there! Powerswitch has his exhibition lifting on Friday at 11:30am, so at the ABC we'll be doing heavy bench and maybe some squatting too. As Big Al mentioned, if you guys have any questions about powerlifting, we'll be happy to help out! When Big Al says he's fruity, he means he smells fruity. LOL!!! Bobby loves his Bath and Bodyworks scents and fragrances. I can't take that man into that store, he stays in there for hours!! However, I think Big Al has a thing for him too, Powerswitch still has bruises on his nipples from the last ABC. LMAO!!!!!

Hey RA. I might hang around Friday night with you and Bobby to pick up some squat and bench tips if you two don't mind.
Jeremy

Ragin Asian
02-17-11, 1:27 am
Hey RA. I might hang around Friday night with you and Bobby to pick up some squat and bench tips if you two don't mind.
Jeremy

Of course not! We'll definitely be around and don't mind at all. :o) Make sure to let us know who you are when we meet you. It's so hard to place faces with "animal" names. Please let us know that you're with the Animal crew and we'll be able to recognize "Shortstack", cuz every time we think of that name, we think of pancakes. LOL!!! :O)

Ragin Asian
02-17-11, 1:43 am
Jeremy

JEREMY??? I apologize for responding so quickly without remembering. I'm so bad with names, when you throw in "nicknames" from forums, it's even tougher on me. How have you been doing???? We're definitely looking forward to seeing you there!!! Why would you need any tips anyways??? You're stacked as it is!!! :o) Anyways, it would be great to see you at the Arnold and we look forward to hooking up with you there. We hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. :o) Don't be a stranger! Looking forward to seeing you at the Arnold.

shortstack
02-17-11, 11:13 am
JEREMY??? I apologize for responding so quickly without remembering. I'm so bad with names, when you throw in "nicknames" from forums, it's even tougher on me. How have you been doing???? We're definitely looking forward to seeing you there!!! Why would you need any tips anyways??? You're stacked as it is!!! :o) Anyways, it would be great to see you at the Arnold and we look forward to hooking up with you there. We hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. :o) Don't be a stranger! Looking forward to seeing you at the Arnold.

No Problem RA. Nicknames always throw me for a loop also. I grab you two once I get there and catch up. I should have reminded you that we went to Mongolian grill either last year or the year before with Toni. haha See you guys soon.

Jeremy

smoothballer
02-17-11, 1:02 pm
All right, I cannot stand by and let this thread stand idle anymore. I seriously cannot believe the lack of interest in this promotion. I would be jumping off the walls with excitement to have the opportunity to train with anyone on the list. I would be all over it if I wasn't already training Shoulders/Biceps with Rage on Saturday night. There are almost 100 people signed up to come to the National ABC and none of them want to have the opportunity to train with some of the best in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman? Are you serious? Just imagine what you could learn with just one training session.

So far there are less than 10 applicants and we are almost 2 weeks out from the Arnold?!?!?!?!?!

GET IN ON THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Bard of Rage
02-17-11, 4:03 pm
Good luck to those that are going, I know I had a good time training with the House at the Olympia last year.

scals
02-17-11, 4:11 pm
This is a great opportunity. 09 I got to train chest with G Diesel, and last year got to train arms with The Freak. Two moments I will never forget.

Mr. Dead
02-17-11, 4:27 pm
Curious, as to why people aren't all over this...

Flash419
02-17-11, 5:25 pm
Okay... I'm in.

I would love to train with Wrath.. I still watch the Animal training DVDs to get pumped up for a good workout. The man is crazy strong, and very intense. No words, no bullshit.. just get in and get the job done. As hardcore as they come.

This is an amazing opportunity for everyone. How many chances are you ever going to get in a lifetime to train and learn from the best in the sport?? Get in on this guys!!!

DumbbellBanana
02-17-11, 11:59 pm
I'm in!!...I would love a chance to work out with Wrath or G-diesel. This past summer was when I heard about Animal Barbell Club, and made my way to ABC's in Detroit, Cleveland, and Cambridge over here in Ontario. Detroit was my first ABC and I met G-Diesel there, and again in Cleveland, didnt get the chance to train with him but got a chance to talk a bit and would be awesome to train with in Columbus. Wrath I got a chance to meet in Cambridge, was quite the site getting to see the famous forearms in real life, meeting him was awesome but to get a chance to train one on one would be an experience I would never forget. This will be my first time at the National ABC and looking forward to making it a memorable one.

Sief09
02-18-11, 1:49 am
I am pretty young with not much experience so getting a chance to learn from a pro sounds amazing. I have only been to a few ABC's to meet a few people, but I would like to choose Aggression to get a chance to lift with!

Beastin'
02-18-11, 8:40 pm
wanna train with wrath! i would love to tell him THANK YOU so much for one for giving me the tools and inspiration to start my journey!!!!!!
it all started by going to the arnold in 06' i met and became good friends with Jack London. i went to Phili and trained with him and learned a lot.... but one thing happened...... he told me to check out franks journey and my life has honestly never been the same since!!!!!!!! he has really helped me find that inner drive and how to fuel a fire that wont stop!!!!!
Im not a crazy fucking stalker or groupy but i do believe that when a man deserves a hand shake for helping out and changing my life i need to do all i can to make it happen!!!!!!!

thanks again
joe weaver

Chuck
02-19-11, 12:44 pm
Last year I attended the Cage and the National ABC for the first time.

When I saw that there was a promo to train with a Animal, I said to myself "Heck, what is the chance that I really train with one of them?" and I didn't participate. I really didn't know what to expect for my first Arnold Classic. I trained at the Metro fitness the three days I was there and I was amazed how everyone from the Animal Crew was friendly and how I could learned from the guys. I don't know if it was the ambiance in the gym, or seeing so many big guys I normally see in magazines, but I had some of the best trainings of my life over there!

One of the guy who really impressed me was Kuclo. I saw him at the airport, but didn't know who he was. I noticed him not only because he was huge, but because he was wearing a firefighter t-shirt. Being a full time firefighter myself I asked him where he was from and what department he was working for. Anyway, all that to say that I attended his seminar at the cage the next day and I learned so much in the time of an hour. If I hadn't met him at the airport, I might have missed his seminar. That is when I realised how much I could I have learned if I would have participate to "Train with the Animal" and this is why this year I'm not missing that chance. I wasn't supposed to go because of the travel expenses, but I decided to drive from montreal with three of my fellow co-workers this year instead of flying and we decided to stay at a cheaper hotel to come train our asses off in Columbus!

The Animal I would like to train with is Wrath. I could say I want to train with him because I think he has a physique I aspire to or because he lives in Canada or because his journey was the greatest motivation I had because I was preparing for a competition at the same time and I placed top 3 or that I want to grow arms like his etc etc. The truth is, I'd like to train with Wrath because I know it would be a unique opportunity to learn. It would be an opportunity to push my limits and have one of the craziest workout of my life.

With respect

Chuck - Montreal, Canada

AlphaM911
02-19-11, 7:46 pm
I haven't posted here, but I've been a huge fan of Universal Animal Supplements and probably one of the biggest followers of Frank McGrath.

I was going to post a very nice summary of why I want to train with him, but sadly I won't be able to make it to the Arnold this year, because it's the weekend of a huge nursing exam. I'm extremely mad, but I guess I'll pull through next year.

I hope this opportunity will still be here for next year's Arnold.

arsilva
02-21-11, 2:18 pm
Would like to get in on this. Trained chest with G and scals in '09..possibly the same last year? not sure lol. I welcome the opportunity to train with G again. There's a catch, however. I've been rocking this here cast on my arm with an injury i've had since December, and will have literally just gotten the cast off the day before i leave for Cbus, and will be sporting a brace all weekend. That said, I'll be hitting my only workable bodypart, legs, Saturday night. G, if you're down, let's do it. Or if anyone else wants to get in on it, i'm game.

Mr. Dead
02-21-11, 2:25 pm
Some great entries, in here... Just shocked/disappointed, that there aren't more... How often can you say, "I trained with (Insert athlete's name)"...???

freighttraindane
02-21-11, 2:44 pm
Some great entries, in here... Just shocked/disappointed, that there aren't more... How often can you say, "I trained with (Insert athlete's name)"...???

Exactly what I was thinking MD, who doesn't want the experience of learning from the best in the game, there is nothing to lose here and everything to gain. STEP UP and get some entries in here. No reason to be scared/worried/intimidated, all of these guys have been through it from the beginning, just getting started, to the top of the game.

RedlegDbell
02-21-11, 8:39 pm
Just confirmed I'll be rolling back up to C-bus for Saturday and I'd love to hit the weights with Wrath. I've seen him in the Animal arms dvd and his contributions to the Animal Road Trip vids last fall were great. It would be a blast to train anything with Frank. March can't get here fast enough!

If we aren't picked to train with our requested Animal, are we in the running for someone else or do we just get bumped? Just in case, I'd love to train with another great pro in Vinny G or the crowd favorite...NG. Ultimately, I can't wait to be in The Cage.

Steve

Phil800101
02-22-11, 2:21 am

Yup. Given this, I am definitely thinking of entering this now.

Vinny G
02-22-11, 9:47 am
Vinny G WILL be in the BUILDING.

Mr Dead learned a lot last year, and i'm looking for a someone young and hungry to learn.

Let me have some fun in beating you up, and bring you to a new level of intensity...

Who is down with me?

ghost
02-22-11, 9:55 am
damn! there are too many to choose from!!!!!! haha. hell, id love to train with ANY of, especially Tiny, Byrd, or Big D to help with a lot of technique for powerlifting.

dannynb
02-22-11, 10:07 am

Mr Dead learned a lot last year, and i'm looking for a someone young and hungry to learn.

Let me have some fun in beating you up, and bring you to a new level of intensity...

Who is down with me?

Oh damn.....who's going to be willing to be abused by "The Mentor" himself....Vinny G.....hell Vinny if no one steps up I'll go a few rounds with ya.

dannynb
02-22-11, 10:17 am
Oh damn.....who's going to be willing to be abused by "The Mentor" himself....Vinny G.....hell Vinny if no one steps up I'll go a few rounds with ya, I'm supposed to hit back with Rage on Saturday but we'll see...

Come on folks, who's got the balls to step up and accept this challenge.....it may be brutal but it will be one hell of an educational ass whoopin....

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 10:26 am

Who is down with me?

Now thats an opportunity!

arsilva
02-22-11, 11:13 am
If legs are on the menu, I welcome any and all hard work, knowledge, and vomit. Unfortunately, legs are my only option due to my injury. Let me know man!

Who is down with me?

Mr. Dead
02-22-11, 11:35 am

Who is down with me?

The education I received, as well as the infinite patience you had with me, made it truly an unforgettable experience...

Oh damn.....who's going to be willing to be abused by "The Mentor" himself....Vinny G.....hell Vinny if no one steps up I'll go a few rounds with ya.

Oh damn.....who's going to be willing to be abused by "The Mentor" himself....Vinny G.....hell Vinny if no one steps up I'll go a few rounds with ya, I'm supposed to hit back with Rage on Saturday but we'll see...

Come on folks, who's got the balls to step up and accept this challenge.....it may be brutal but it will be one hell of an educational ass whoopin....

Agreed...!!!

Now thats an opportunity!

Definitely...!!!

If legs are on the menu, I welcome any and all hard work, knowledge, and vomit. Unfortunately, legs are my only option due to my injury. Let me know man!

Niiiice...!!!

Mr. Dead
02-22-11, 12:12 pm
http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Mr.-Dead/Photos/Cage-at-the-Arnold-2010/Vinny-G-Matt-Stolz-and-Mr.-Dead

Proof, that I had an amazing time... *LOL*

smoothballer
02-22-11, 12:21 pm
http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Mr.-Dead/Photos/Cage-at-the-Arnold-2010/Vinny-G-Matt-Stolz-and-Mr.-Dead

Proof, that I had an amazing time... *LOL*

Must have been before the training session cause you are still standing...lol

Mr. Dead
02-22-11, 12:23 pm
Must have been before the training session cause you are still standing...lol

Actually, that was 3/4 of the way... *LOL*

dannynb
02-22-11, 3:17 pm
Ok...I'm a bit slow and I just realized this is going down saturday so I'm free....so I'm throwing my name in to train with Vinny if there's room. I actually want to work with him on my posing and the man is a wealth of knowledge. If not then ill be hopping around here there learning what I can.

Blondie Weapon X
02-23-11, 7:21 am
Im still down with training with a PRO!! I would love to know where I stood with my training and intensity!
So if there is a PRO on here that would like to take me on as a project for the night then PLEASE PICK ME!!!
Seriously! I would love the opportunity to train along side any one of these guys!!!
09 Days 10:44:30 till the NATIONAL ABC NIGHT!!!!

Big C
02-23-11, 9:58 am
Im still down with training with a PRO!! I would love to know where I stood with my training and intensity!
So if there is a PRO on here that would like to take me on as a project for the night then PLEASE PICK ME!!!
Seriously! I would love the opportunity to train along side any one of these guys!!!
09 Days 10:44:30 till the NATIONAL ABC NIGHT!!!!

Hey Dixie......I think you actually have to choose one YOU want to train with, so pick one and perhaps you will get that chance!

Thunder Chicken
02-23-11, 12:22 pm
if i could choose i would pick C.Coronato! he is a cool laid back guy. i fallow his videos on youtube and he is a beast & a master in the kitchen! lol i also have him on my facebook and he is just a cool guy! i would love to workout with him!!!!

freighttraindane
02-24-11, 2:29 pm
When are they picking the winners for this?

RedlegDbell
02-24-11, 9:01 pm
When are they picking the winners for this?

I believe the word was this Friday.

Imjorman
02-24-11, 9:14 pm
I'm ready to see whose gonna be picked to train with the pro's! Gonna be a lucky few individuals.

Phil800101
02-25-11, 4:17 am
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring here. I want to train with Enforcer.

Enforcer isn't a powerlifter or bodybuilder per se, but rather just a regular dude who trains his ass off consistently. He manages to balance his training with his law enforcement work schedule, something which cannot be easy to say the least. As someone who aspires to be a law enforcement officer myself, I'd love to get and up-close look at how he trains and be able to pick his brain as to how he manages to balance the schedule and demands of the job with steady hardcore training.

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

Blondie Weapon X
02-25-11, 9:49 am
Hey Dixie......I think you actually have to choose one YOU want to train with, so pick one and perhaps you will get that chance!

Dang BIG C How do I choose??? These guys are all amazing athletes!!
Well Im into bodybuilding although Ive been yelled at for training like a powerlifter at times ~ lol!!
So who do I know here that are bbers: House, Wrath, Vinny, Coronato, Clarida, Rowe!
Who else??
From this list - I have trained BESIDE House so I would give up my opportunity with House so that someone else could have the pleasure to meet him!
Wrath...well...he just scares the hell out me for some reason ~ hahaha!
Vinny, I would like to train with Vinny...he's my age and could maybe help me with some of the old people problems that go on!!! LOL!!!
Coronato, Clarida & Rowe I believe are great guys!! Their energy would probably push me into a coma!! j/k!! :)
Man, like I said....How do I choose?? I will be taking notes and loving every minute with any of these guys!!
So pick ME!

HIGA MONSTER
02-25-11, 11:25 am
Wrath...well...he just scares the hell out me for some reason ~ hahaha!

LMAO

I almost spit my coffee out while reading this.
HIGA MONSTER

Imjorman
02-25-11, 11:26 am
LMAO

I almost spit my coffee out while reading this.
HIGA MONSTER

I LOL'd as well. His journey log did put some fear into me hahaa

TheGreatWhite
02-25-11, 11:44 am
I can't wait to see who all wins this today! hopefully I get a chance to train alongside my picks of J Dawg and NG, but we'll see later on today! Good luck to everyone else, and we'll be seein ya' in a week!

mass3011
02-25-11, 12:19 pm
Dont supose you boys coulkd ship me over vinny or wrath just for a day?

G Diesel
02-25-11, 12:20 pm
I'll be the first to break the ice...

I'm definitely picking Renfro. DumbbellBanana, if you want in as well, that is a done deal man. I'd be honored.

Going to be training delts, so it should definitely be a good time.

arsilva, you know you are always welcome to train with me bro... Any time, anywhere. Since you're injured and probably doing legs, we can definitely hit calves at the end--mine could always use the extra work and then some. Just let me know man.

Means a lot that you fellas picked me, I definitely look forward to training with you at the National ABC.

Peace, G

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 1:10 pm

I'm definitely picking Renfro. DumbbellBanana, if you want in as well, that is a done deal man. I'd be honored.

arsilva, you know you are always welcome to train with me bro... Any time, anywhere. Since you're injured and probably doing legs, we can definitely hit calves at the end--mine could always use the extra work and then some. Just let me know man.

Means a lot that you fellas picked me, I definitely look forward to training with you at the National ABC.

Peace, G

Congrats RENFRO and DumbellBananna, I had the pleasure of lifting with G at the ABC in West Virginia/Southern Ohio and I learned a ton. You guys are in for a hell of workout!

Phil800101
02-25-11, 1:25 pm
Congrats RENFRO and DumbellBananna, I had the pleasure of lifting with G at the ABC in West Virginia/Southern Ohio and I learned a ton. You guys are in for a hell of workout!

x2, delts with G is no joke. You're going to have an awesome time!

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 2:01 pm
Congrats guys!!! G is great!

RENFRO
02-25-11, 2:31 pm
G, im beyond stoked! So pumped to have the opportunity. Might jump in and hit calves at the end, too. Im always needing the extra work on em too. See you guys in a week.

RENFRO

TheGreatWhite
02-25-11, 2:34 pm
G, im beyond stoked! So pumped to have the opportunity. Might jump in and hit calves at the end, too. Im always needing the extra work on em too. See you guys in a week.

RENFRO

Congratulations!

Vinny G
02-25-11, 2:48 pm
I pick Blondie and Danny

WE will be training partners NEXT SATURDAY night.

Chest AND Biceps

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 2:56 pm
I pick Blondie and Danny

Chest AND Biceps

Congrats Danny and Blondie

dannynb
02-25-11, 3:35 pm
I pick Blondie and Danny

Chest AND Biceps

Thank God its not legs.....lol. Chest is a problem area for me so this works out.

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 3:39 pm
Thank God its not legs.....lol. Chest is a problem area for me so this works out.

Hmmm... Last year Vinny started out saying we were going to be training chest... And we wound up training legs... Good luck... *LOL* (Seriously, though, congrats...!!! And... Take notes...!!!)

TheGreatWhite
02-25-11, 5:41 pm
Some lucky people in here today! Excited to see who else will be training with the Animals!

Imjorman
02-25-11, 5:42 pm
Some lucky people in here today! Excited to see who else will be training with the Animals!

Agreed!

Blondie Weapon X
02-25-11, 8:16 pm
I pick Blondie and Danny

Chest AND Biceps

Holy SHIT ~ AWESOME!!! I cant wait!!
I am SOoooo looking forward to this!!
See you Saturday guys!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-25-11, 8:17 pm
Hmmm... Last year Vinny started out saying we were going to be training chest... And we wound up training legs... Good luck... *LOL* (Seriously, though, congrats...!!! And... Take notes...!!!)

I up for finishing with legs!! I really need the work!! GAME ON BROTHERS!!!

C.Coronato
02-25-11, 10:07 pm
TrueSeneca..

Me and you brother. I think we will do a little arm blasting. Arms is always fun, and who doesnt love some big arms haha. Get ready and rest up, it will be fun.

Anyone else who wants to jump in, is 100% welcome. Show up, introduce yourself, and lets fucking do the damn thing.

See you fellas in one week.

HIGA MONSTER
02-25-11, 10:20 pm
I want in on that

TRUTH. I am in for that haha
Boom.

We can all to to "White Castle" after the National ABC then, and have a huge feast of Sliders...the video would be awesome. We can do a "Harold & Kumar" theme.

HIGA MONSTER

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 10:26 pm
TrueSeneca..

Me and you brother. I think we will do a little arm blasting. Arms is always fun, and who doesnt love some big arms haha. Get ready and rest up, it will be fun.

Anyone else who wants to jump in, is 100% welcome. Show up, introduce yourself, and lets fucking do the damn thing.

See you fellas in one week.

Awesome bro. Arms sound like fun to me. Yeah! Anyone else is more than welcome, the more the merrier. Its gonna be a great time.

Thunder Chicken
02-25-11, 11:18 pm
Awesome bro. Arms sound like fun to me. Yeah! Anyone else is more than welcome, the more the merrier. Its gonna be a great time.

you guys wont mind if i join?

C.Coronato
02-26-11, 9:36 am

I know you said you applied, but i didnt see a submission? Did i miss it bro, but of course not man, your in!!

Thunder Chicken
02-26-11, 10:07 am
I know you said you applied, but i didnt see a submission? Did i miss it bro, but of course not man, your in!!

yea i did, it was half way up this page, its cool. i would still like to hang and workout with ya! so thanks man! c ya in a few days!!!!

arsilva
02-26-11, 10:59 am

Peace, G

Calves it is homie! looking forward to seeing all you guys again!

D-NUTZ
02-26-11, 11:07 am

Awesome man. Its gonna be fun! Can't wait to meet ya.

Hey C, i think my training partner is gonna come down and hop in as well if thats ok. Hes not signed up here yet but hes a good kid. Big Bastard.

Beastin'
02-26-11, 11:49 am
damn, its rough waiting to see who gets picked............ lol

freighttraindane
02-26-11, 4:09 pm

Agreed

TheGreatWhite
02-26-11, 4:41 pm

x2 lol

TheGreatWhite
02-26-11, 5:11 pm
[QUOTE=naturalguy;1071600]Thanks bro, I am truly honored to be mentioned

No problem! I'd definitely like to deadlift with you and J DAWG!

Beastin'
02-27-11, 7:14 pm
suspenseful....................

DumbbellBanana
02-27-11, 8:05 pm

Peace, G

Thanks G, yeah I definately want in as well, wouldnt pass it up.
Can't wait for the ABC, trip to Columbus is going to be one to remember.

BringTheCarnage
02-28-11, 4:06 am
Really hope im not to late for this just found out that I was for sure going to the Arnold but I am going and so far passed stoked for my first Arnold that I cant breath! Id train with any of these amazing athletes they all bring it or they wouldn't be where they are today I would learn a great deal from any of them and will soak any information up to continue my journey! Since I would have to pick one I have to choose my hero Chase Browning!.....no wait I mean Erik Fankhouser! The House absolutely brings it! I had the chance to meet erik at an ABC at the body shop after the Fankhouser classic and it was a eye opener he is an awesome person to talk to and really gave everyone some amazing tips. watching his videos leading up to "the O" showed what he was really about and even tho he is a bodybuilder and thats a 24/7 job he is a family man first and that deserves much respect. Not to mention being a fellow w.v boy and steeler fan I relate to him.

conjugalburns
02-28-11, 9:13 am
I'd have to choose between brad or shaun. I would love to learn from either of them, well actually if I could have it my way it would be to train with all of you. You all have your own style and add a little piece to the puzzle, I don't even know if I'm going to go to the ABC. I just won expo tix for all three days, so my girlfriend and I are going to go Sat, but I don't think she would want to hang around at the ABC with me.

C.Coronato
02-28-11, 9:23 am
if i could choose i would pick C.Coronato! he is a cool laid back guy. i fallow his videos on youtube and he is a beast & a master in the kitchen! lol i also have him on my facebook and he is just a cool guy! i would love to workout with him!!!!

yea i did, it was half way up this page, its cool. i would still like to hang and workout with ya! so thanks man! c ya in a few days!!!!

Ahh see it, damn my mistake brother, but yes of course your in as well!

Hey C, i think my training partner is gonna come down and hop in as well if thats ok. Hes not signed up here yet but hes a good kid. Big Bastard.

Awesome bro, sounds good man!

Nix0r
02-28-11, 10:15 am
Not sure if my post got buried among the fray, but is Seath still planning on participating in this? I'd love to throw down some squats with him.

Enforcer
02-28-11, 10:16 am
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring here. I want to train with Enforcer.

Enforcer isn't a powerlifter or bodybuilder per se, but rather just a regular dude who trains his ass off consistently. He manages to balance his training with his law enforcement work schedule, something which cannot be easy to say the least. As someone who aspires to be a law enforcement officer myself, I'd love to get and up-close look at how he trains and be able to pick his brain as to how he manages to balance the schedule and demands of the job with steady hardcore training.

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

Damn bro, I feel honored that my name was even mentioned, and hell yea Id be down to train with you, shit itd be an honor to do so

Phil800101
02-28-11, 12:57 pm
Damn bro, I feel honored that my name was even mentioned, and hell yea Id be down to train with you, shit itd be an honor to do so

Awesome, I can't wait! Feeling is mutual bro, it will be an honor and a privilege.

Madcat
02-28-11, 3:01 pm
Sounds like this is going to rock agian, not sure what friday will be, but sounds like Enforcer and I are rocking it Thursday, so might have to jump in with you all again Friday??? Enforcer and Phil? Mind?

Phil800101
02-28-11, 4:17 pm
Sounds like this is going to rock agian, not sure what friday will be, but sounds like Enforcer and I are rocking it Thursday, so might have to jump in with you all again Friday??? Enforcer and Phil? Mind?

I'm cool with it.

Vinny G
02-28-11, 4:57 pm

it will be chest and biceps for sure.

Mr. Dead
02-28-11, 5:04 pm

You were supposed to let him sweat it out, a bit... *LOL*

dannynb
02-28-11, 5:07 pm

Sounds good....trying to plan my workouts this week.

You were supposed to let him sweat it out, a bit... *LOL*

LOL....shut it!!

Mr. Dead
02-28-11, 5:10 pm
Sounds good....trying to plan my workouts this week.

LOL....shut it!!

Uhm... BTW, Vinny... He was saying that he could take anything you could dish out, and then go for another round of it...

dannynb
02-28-11, 5:32 pm
Uhm... BTW, Vinny... He was saying that he could take anything you could dish out, and then go for another round of it...

Instigator.....

Mr. Dead
02-28-11, 5:48 pm
Instigator.....

Never...

Mr. Dead
02-28-11, 6:11 pm
Instigator.....

Never...

I just want to make sure that you get the MOST out of it, that you can... And, for it to be an unforgettable experience... *LOL*

Beastin'
02-28-11, 8:10 pm
lmfao!!!! .........with a living hell of a workout!!! i feel bad for you dannyb!! lol

Imjorman
02-28-11, 10:42 pm
pumped to see the remainder of the selections! If I win I hope I don't burn the bodypart were working this Saturday LOL

Beastin'
02-28-11, 10:59 pm
im with you on that one!!!!!

pumped to see the remainder of the selections! If I win I hope I don't burn the bodypart were working this Saturday LOL

futilekyle
03-01-11, 11:11 am
I've been a ghost on this forum for a long time, not for a lack of training or eating the same 6 meals everyday, just cannot keep up with scanning the forum while I am in school. I've been following this website for the last 6 years, since I was 14 yrs/old. I was reading articles here before the forum existed and while I check out other places, I have always returned to this site. I suggest to anyone who hasn't read every article on this website to do so, they were the only thing that got me through my first contest diet. I am trying to drive up to Columbus by myself this weekend because I missed last years Arnold after going consistently for 3 yrs. It's going to be tricky with a beat up car, no hotel reservation, or much money but I really don't think that I can miss out on the Animal Cage again.

It would be awesome to train with Wrath or the House, as they have been huge sources of motivation for me. So if I do get chosen please let me know, because then I have no excuse not to make it up to Columbus

dannynb
03-01-11, 11:44 am
Now I may be wrong but I went through this thread post by post and looks like the following:

House -
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 -
Big D -
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
G Diesel - RENFRO, DumbbelBanana, arsilva
Enforcer - Phil800101, madcat
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Naturalguy - stateChamps10
Vinny G - dannynb, Blondie Weapon X
Big Ben -
C.Coronato - TrueSeneca, projectpuck15
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 11:45 am
Now I may be wrong but I went through this thread post by post and looks like the following:

House -
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 -
Big D -
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Big Ben -
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

Uhm... Still stunned/disappointed, in the lack of entries, in here... Just sayin'...

conjugalburns
03-01-11, 11:48 am
Uhm... Still stunned/disappointed, in the lack of entries, in here... Just sayin'...

agreed

smoothballer
03-01-11, 11:49 am

Completely Agree. People have no idea about the opportunity they are missing out on...

Imjorman
03-01-11, 11:51 am
This is like getting quarterback lessons from Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers. You wouldn't pass that up! Don't pass this one up!

Enforcer
03-01-11, 11:52 am

Doesnt bother me at all bro, the more the merrier (well not too many dont want 10 guys working on one exercise...lol)

Beastin'
03-01-11, 12:05 pm
yeah this def an oppertunity not worth missing!!! i know personally this would help me go to the next level in my training and knowledge!

TheGreatWhite
03-01-11, 12:51 pm
Danny, I think NG will be at the evening show Saturday night...

N. Motta
03-01-11, 1:23 pm
A little late to this, but man would this put my trip over the top.

This is my first trip to the Arnold, so first off, there are probably a lot of others who have made the trip before, without training with the pros, that should get their turn before me.

But if there is still a chance, I would really love to get some tips and instruction on how to improve my 3 big lifts. My technique has shifted towards a powerlifting style, but I sure as hell wouldn't be picky who I got to train with. Striving to get into the Fire Service, I am really working on my overall power and raw strength. When the shit hits the fan, and my life or the life of my partner may be on the line, I know I will have the power to get us out of harms way.

I should be fresh enough to train any, be it bench, dead or squat.

TheGreatWhite
03-01-11, 2:09 pm
I'd like to throw down with J-Dawg. Like I stated before, I would love to roll with any of the three, but G's got his, NG will be at the night show, so if I can get a chance to train with J-Dawg, that'd be totally kick ass!

N. Motta
03-01-11, 2:16 pm

House -
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 -
Big D -
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Big Ben -
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

I realized I forgot to pick someone.

No one's picked Wrath or House?? Shit, I would give a kidney to train with these guys. Big Byrd, Seth, Big D, I believe do some powerlifting, which I'm really trying to work on.

Aggs is a guy who I've talked to a bit on here and he seems like a really bad ass dude. I think him and I are similar in age and in training styles, so of course I would be honored to bang with him as well.

Imjorman
03-01-11, 2:35 pm

No one's picked Wrath or House?? Shit, I would give a kidney to train with these guys. Big Byrd, Seth, Big D, I believe do some powerlifting, which I'm really trying to work on.

Aggs is a guy who I've talked to a bit on here and he seems like a really bad ass dude. I think him and I are similar in age and in training styles, so of course I would be honored to bang with him as well.

The blanks spots are the ones the pros have yet to do their selection. The anticipation is crazy!

Flash419
03-01-11, 2:47 pm
The blanks spots are the ones the pros have yet to do their selection. The anticipation is crazy!

Agreed....

Wrath - Flash419

Just trying to help the big man along.. cut and paste brother!

Imjorman
03-01-11, 2:49 pm
Haha nice idea!

Big D
03-01-11, 3:26 pm

if youre down to work your balls off i gotchuuuuuu man... ill be competing that day at the Lexen Pro/Elite so i wont be able to throw down with you but ill definitly put you through something crazy and work with your technique and shit.
let me know my man.

futilekyle
03-01-11, 3:39 pm
I already posted today but I don't want to get skipped over - too big of an opportunity

WRATH OR HOUSE

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 4:00 pm
I'm surprised that a lot of those names have blanks next to them... I've trained with Seath 242, Higa Monster, and Ben Rice... It's definitely a great experience, and highly recommended... Also... I've been dying to train with Shaun "The Giant Killer" Clarida... As well as all on that list... If I were going, I'd be all over this...!!! So... Step right up... Don't be shy... And, get yourself on the list, for an amazing experience with any of these guys on the list...!!!

dannynb
03-01-11, 4:03 pm
I wonder, are guys scared or something? You may not be anywhere near the level these guys are at but doesn't mean anything.....They can teach you so much, this is invaluable. How many chances do you get to not just train next to a Pro, but have them train you.....

freighttraindane
03-01-11, 4:09 pm
I wonder, are guys scared or something? You may not be anywhere near the level these guys are at but doesn't mean anything.....They can teach you so much, this is invaluable. How many chances do you get to not just train next to a Pro, but have them train you.....

Exactly what I was thinking, I mean I'm not exactly at the same level of Wycked and his 200lbs DB incline presses. But who the hell cares, I can't pass on the the amount of knowledge and things he can teach me. Lets get some names in here to fill in the blanks. Would you rather train by yourself or with the BEST???

Chuck
03-01-11, 4:42 pm
Brothers, i'm leaving for work. A little 38 hours shift and after that off to Columbus! Truck is packed, got a good drive before arriving. I'll try to check the forum back when we arrived at the hotel. Can't wait to see who will be training with who. Everyone have a safe trip, I'll see you at the cage and at the metro fitness!

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 4:48 pm

It's amazing how timid, most of the FORVM is... I guess some just aren't as "hardcore", as others... Or... Maybe they feel that they know more than the Pros...

dannynb
03-01-11, 5:06 pm
It's amazing how timid, most of the FORVM is... I guess some just aren't as "hardcore", as others... Or... Maybe they feel that they know more than the Pros...

Interesting point......

powerman54
03-01-11, 5:06 pm
it is my dream to train with wrath i missed this last year cause of a job but i would love to train with him

futilekyle
03-01-11, 5:43 pm
I already posted today but I don't want to get skipped over - too big of an opportunity

WRATH OR HOUSE - I want to train with them!

Imjorman
03-01-11, 5:53 pm
People starting to step up now, looking better! As long as you all stay away from house :P just kidding of course...

Seath308
03-01-11, 5:55 pm
Hell. Sign me up. I'd love to get some squat training in with Seath. He's got an absolutely fuck-nasty raw squat, and at the Arnold I'll be a few months out from my next PL meet, and squats are my weakest lift. I'd love to get some help/tips/training with him, so hopefully I can transform my squat from a weak point to a strong one.

OH SHIT! Damn I must have missed this post! Yeah my man I would be more than happy to help you with your squats my man! I am honored that you pick me to train with!

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 6:08 pm
OH SHIT! Damn I must have missed this post! Yeah my man I would be more than happy to help you with your squats my man! I am honored that you pick me to train with!

Niiice...!!!

dannynb
03-01-11, 6:12 pm

You just lost cool points missing that....lol

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 6:16 pm
You just lost cool points missing that....lol

Uhm... He was busy prepping and kicking ass at his Meet, last weekend... So, I think he should get a break...

Imjorman
03-01-11, 6:18 pm
Uhm... He was busy prepping and kicking ass at his Meet, last weekend... So, I think he should get a break...

Absolutely not LOL

Nix0r
03-01-11, 6:21 pm

Ohhhhhh hell yeah. I can see my total climbing already...

dannynb
03-01-11, 6:22 pm

You're banned so it doesn't matter what you think...

Vinny G
03-01-11, 6:27 pm

Good, i'm expecting him to beat me up a little...lol

dannynb
03-01-11, 6:50 pm
Good, i'm expecting him to beat me up a little...lol

LOL....so....bring a tire iron....

N. Motta
03-01-11, 7:22 pm
if youre down to work your balls off i gotchuuuuuu man... ill be competing that day at the Lexen Pro/Elite so i wont be able to throw down with you but ill definitly put you through something crazy and work with your technique and shit.
let me know my man.

I would be honored brother. I'm fully open to what you got for me. I just squatted pretty hard today, but I will be 100% come Saturday night.

Thanks for the opportunity bro.

iwontquit---PICKS------Big D

Blondie Weapon X
03-01-11, 8:34 pm

im scared.......LOL!!!

NJC_Manhattan
03-01-11, 9:16 pm
Awesome opportunity. Best of luck to all that entered. I'd throw my hat in the ring, but I wont be at the Arnold.

powerman54
03-01-11, 9:31 pm
it is my dream to train with wrath i missed this last year cause of a job but i would love to train with him

again wrath is an animal icon and i would be honored to train with him

BringTheCarnage
03-01-11, 9:34 pm
I've been a ghost on this forum for a long time, not for a lack of training or eating the same 6 meals everyday, just cannot keep up with scanning the forum while I am in school. I've been following this website for the last 6 years, since I was 14 yrs/old. I was reading articles here before the forum existed and while I check out other places, I have always returned to this site. I suggest to anyone who hasn't read every article on this website to do so, they were the only thing that got me through my first contest diet. I am trying to drive up to Columbus by myself this weekend because I missed last years Arnold after going consistently for 3 yrs. It's going to be tricky with a beat up car, no hotel reservation, or much money but I really don't think that I can miss out on the Animal Cage again.

It would be awesome to train with Wrath or the House, as they have been huge sources of motivation for me. So if I do get chosen please let me know, because then I have no excuse not to make it up to Columbus

Bro, I know how you feel Ive not been on the forum for that long but being in college training as hard as what we should and following a diet on top of homework a social life and a job I find it hard to be on here as much as I wish I could but I come get on and get the information i need to continue my journey. I too hope to train with the house but i would definetly not pass up training with anyone else especially wrath!

Beastin'
03-01-11, 10:13 pm
hell if i cant throw down with Wrath ill gladly crush some iron with House!!!!! hell both of them have been huge inspirations in my BB carreer

Beastin'
03-01-11, 10:19 pm
fuck, i mean these guys all strted out where we are and they still ,last time i checked are human( for the most part) so why would you be scared to learn from the people you look up to? very weird to me

Iceiktitan
03-01-11, 11:54 pm
I've never really been a bench monster. The best ever was 275 x 2 and it seems no matter what I do I am stuck in a rut. With that being said, I'd like the opportunity to train with Tiny1102. Since seeing him at the cage last year benching that crazy weight with what seemed was ease, I'm inspired to get my flat bench up once and for all. You can see his countless videos on youtube with him benching some impressive shit and that has lit a fire under my ass like other.

If given the opportunity to train with such a great athlete I'd greatly appreciate it.

-Ice-

HugeMuscleGeek
03-02-11, 1:10 pm
It would be awesome to train with House. I'm always impressed by how he balances his family life with obvious hard work in the gym. I'd like to talk to him about how he manages that while we annihilate some unfortunate body part this weekend!

Fricano
03-03-11, 3:02 am
One of my better body parts are my legs. When I read the list one name stuck out to me, House. This guy has an impressive set of wheels and because if that I want to challenge him. That's right I'm calling him out to do a leg workout with me. Im fairly new to bodybuilding but I have made a lot of progress in the fews years that I have been training. I just decided to enter my first show and would appreciate some tips from a young IFBB pro.

The House
03-03-11, 8:19 am
Man what an opportunity. If given the opportunity, I would LOVE to train with The House. For me, he relates to the average blue collar guy; he's got a family to take care of, a regular job, and still takes care of business in our sport. After watching "a day in the life of House" video on MD I've been impressed how he doesn't use excuses despite being such a busy guy.

I'd like to get to learn from him because I'm a busy guy myself and really look to House for a model in this sport. If he doesn't complain and works the way he does, there isn't any reason I can't do the same.

Thanks to Animal for this opportunity and good luck to the eventual winners!

Imjorman I pick you to train with... U still up for it

freighttraindane
03-03-11, 8:31 am
Congrats to all that have been picked, here are the list so far as I can tell reading through the thread. Still time to get more entires in:

House - Imjorman
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 - Nix0r
Big D - iwontquit
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Big Ben -
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

dannynb
03-03-11, 8:48 am

House, Imjorman is one of my Iron Contest competitors....he was to do his first show within the next year......show him no mercy and teach him what its really like to train like a bodybuilder. Hell put him through that brutal shoulder workout ya killed me with.....lol.

freighttraindane
03-03-11, 9:08 am
House, Imjorman is one of my Iron Contest competitors....he was to do his first show within the next year......show him no mercy and teach him what its really like to train like a bodybuilder. Hell put him through that brutal shoulder workout ya killed me with.....lol.

Time to step your game up Imjorman

conjugalburns
03-03-11, 9:46 am
I'd have to choose between brad or shaun. I would love to learn from either of them, well actually if I could have it my way it would be to train with all of you. You all have your own style and add a little piece to the puzzle, I don't even know if I'm going to go to the ABC. I just won expo tix for all three days, so my girlfriend and I are going to go Sat, but I don't think she would want to hang around at the ABC with me.

Yeah sadly my girlfriend won't go to the nation ABC with me saturday after the expo, so I have to miss out on this one. I can train tomorrow night though!

Imjorman
03-03-11, 10:24 am
Hell yeah I'm still up for it! Thanks for the opportunity big man. What are we gonna be training?

futilekyle
03-03-11, 11:28 am
Looks like the House has his hands full unless there is room for one more in the group, so if I'd like to train with Wrath, I don't see him post on the forums much so I'm not sure how I get picked haha but I'll just ask him at the cage.

Mr. Dead
03-03-11, 12:58 pm
Congrats to all that have been picked, here are the list so far as I can tell reading through the thread. Still time to get more entires in:

House - Imjorman
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 - Nix0r
Big D - iwontquit
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Big Ben -
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

I am soooo disappointed, in the amount of names with blanks next to them... Just sayin'...

HIGA MONSTER
03-03-11, 1:11 pm
I am soooo disappointed, in the amount of names with blanks next to them... Just sayin'...
Then book a flight Focker! Go standby...

:)

Mr. Dead
03-03-11, 1:12 pm
Then book a flight Focker! Go standby...

:)

If I had the funds, I'd be there in a heartbeat... Besides... I've got several duties, this weekend, that are "Cage Related"...

Iceiktitan
03-03-11, 1:13 pm
Entries in for Tiny Meeker. Just awaiting ...

Punishir
03-03-11, 4:02 pm
I would train with any of the Animals that dony have a name next to theirs, shit just and me.

Sief09
03-04-11, 9:55 pm
My man Agression has not picked yet and the ABC is in less than 24 hours! I am going to hear before I leave to go there?

HIGA MONSTER
03-05-11, 4:11 am
I would train with any of the Animals that dony have a name next to theirs, shit just and me.
Bro, you wanna workout with me tonight? Let's do this! It was great to finally meet you yesterday. Let me know today when you see me. Its gonna be sick tonight!

Entries in for Tiny Meeker. Just awaiting ...
Braddah, I will pass the word to Tiny when I see him this morning. Hopefully, he can get a hold of you today.

My man Agression has not picked yet and the ABC is in less than 24 hours! I am going to hear before I leave to go there?
Same here bro, I will pass the word to Agression when I see him later this morning. I'm sure he has just been busy with the planning of this weekend and we were selling product like crazy at the booth yesterday.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-05-11, 7:48 am
Sief09,
Just got back from breakfast and I saw Aggression and he apologizes but he has not been by a computer since Monday.

He would love to workout with you and can do any bodypart except back because they deadlifted last night after the Expo.

Good new for you bro! Drive safe from Cincy.
HIGA MONSTER

Sief09
03-05-11, 2:11 pm
Thanks Higa Monster. If you see him before the ABC could you pass the word that I would like to do legs if it is possible. Either way I can't wait for tonight. See everyone there!!!

DanTheMan
03-05-11, 3:01 pm
Talked to ttl and its goin down tonight. Stoked man what an opportunity. Definitely worth the 10 hr drive

Flash419
03-05-11, 6:18 pm

House - Imjorman
Wrath -
Wycked - freighttraindan
Big Al -
Big Byrd -
Seath242 - Nix0r
Big D - iwontquit
Tiny1102 -
Higa Monster -
J-Dawg -
Aggression -
Big Ben -
S.Clarida -
B.Rowe -

Less then an hour to go .. and STILL lots of open slots..

Did somebody forget to post there pics?

Mr. Dead
03-05-11, 7:17 pm
Less then an hour to go .. and STILL lots of open slots..

Did somebody forget to post there pics?

Surprised, that I haven't been sent more pics.. Oh, well...

Firefist
03-05-11, 8:09 pm
i had to miss the abc tonight to work, but last night, i had the pleasure of training arms with the uni boys, shaun clarida and b rowe. both of em are awesome dudes.

GK killed my arms to the max. the dude knows how to motivate. my bis have never been this sore in my life. probably the best arm workout ive ever had. "30 WEEKS!!!!!!"

Raw Power Roller, whom ive never had the pleasure of speaking to before, signed my belt, and i about screamed like a little schoolgirl, when he told me he remembered seeing me before and that i improved since last year.

though this year was the shortest time ive spent at the arnold, it was also probably the best. got to see all my animal family down there, had alot of the pros sign my belt, got a kickass workout in, met everyone i wanted to, i honestly couldnt ask for any more.

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 1:30 pm
Curious, to hear the thoughts of those, that won on this... How was the experience...???

N. Motta
03-07-11, 2:25 pm
Despite not actually training with Bid D, or T. Kemble, I really feel like I had a helluva set. Yea, just one great set, but it was the best set of deadlifting I have ever done. By the way those two were hollerin at me, I was thinking they were gonna beat the shit out of me, if I didn't produce haha. It was awesome.

They both gave me some invaluable advice regarding training, nutrition and overcoming mental challenges I have with making some real progress. They were nice as hell, down to earth and funny. Just wish there were more people like that around here to train with and progress with.

Really really motivated to get on their level and start nipping at their heels, strength and intensity wise. Thanks to them for their time, and thanks to Animal for bringing everyone together. That was my first National ABC and it was something that I will never forget.

Imjorman
03-07-11, 5:05 pm
Curious, to hear the thoughts of those, that won on this... How was the experience...???

Had a great time with Erik. Even though I was doing little weight by the time we were done (9 sets to failure LOL) he was still saying "good set" and being affirming. Took me through a triceps workout and even though he wouldn't do biceps with me and Kyle (he was doing the curl contest the next day), he still put us through it and helped my form on DB curls.

Great experience.

Phil800101
03-07-11, 8:53 pm
Had one hell of a time training with my man Enforcer! He kicked my ass three nights in a row, lol.

freighttraindane
03-08-11, 7:32 am
Saturday night at the National ABC I had the honor of training with Wycked. Words can not express the amount that I learned in the workout session. It was just craziness in Metro Fitness but me and Mike worked our way through a brutal bi's and tri's workout. He really helped me with the little things about my work to really work the muscle at a level I have never felt before. Within the first 10 minutes of the workout and with the help of Rage, i was dripping sweat and pushing myself harder than I have before. I don't exactly remember all the weights becuase with his help with my form, the weightswere fluctuating more than usual, but here is a general outline of the workout we went through:
EZ bar Curls
Preacher Machine
DB curls
Cable Curls (learned a new way of doing cable curls)
Rope pushdowns
Cable Pushdowns
HS Dip Machine

Done....arms spent!!

Thanks again Mike for all the help and advice. It was truly an honor to train with you!