PDA

View Full Version : New Animal here

codywallison
02-14-11, 5:06 pm
What's up everyone I'm Cody, and I'm new to Animal, I look forward to helping others with what I can and havin them help me, Animal is the real deal.

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 5:11 pm
Welcome Cody. Your in a good place my man, where ya from?

FITGYM
02-15-11, 1:19 am
welcome to the Animal family Bro

zubda345
02-15-11, 4:48 am
where r u from? what do u do?? Introduce ur self....

bigffmike
02-15-11, 8:29 am
Welcome Cody, You are in a great place to learn.

Machine
02-15-11, 9:21 pm
Welcome and strap in cause the shit gets hectic in here...

MACHINE

MELTDOWN
02-15-11, 10:25 pm
Welcome and strap in cause the shit gets hectic in here...

MACHINE

and Big M ain't kiddin...welcome Code-man

codywallison
02-16-11, 8:59 am
Thanks for all the welcomes, I appreciate it. I am from a tiny ass town called Roxbury, and its in upstate NY. There might be more cows than people. I'm 18, and I've only been in this game for 1.5 years, but in that time I've managed to slap 25 lbs on my little frame that I got sick of back in high school. Now as a freshman in college in Albany, NY I've been workin hard, trying to build one thing: mass, mass, and more mass, following Arnold's idea of building a sufficient base and then sculpting it. I love both bodybuilding and powerlifting. With that intro I guess I'll post my first question, would it be bad to take test before I'm 21/ what would it do for me?

Cellardweller
02-16-11, 9:15 am
Thanks for all the welcomes, I appreciate it. I am from a tiny ass town called Roxbury, and its in upstate NY. There might be more cows than people. I'm 18, and I've only been in this game for 1.5 years, but in that time I've managed to slap 25 lbs on my little frame that I got sick of back in high school. Now as a freshman in college in Albany, NY I've been workin hard, trying to build one thing: mass, mass, and more mass, following Arnold's idea of building a sufficient base and then sculpting it. I love both bodybuilding and powerlifting. With that intro I guess I'll post my first question, would it be bad to take test before I'm 21/ what would it do for me?

More cows means more steak!!! Welcome to Animal bro. As for the Test, I doubt it would be bad but it probably wouldn't be real beneficial since you're still pretty young and pumping your own testosterone. M-Stak and maybe STAK would probably be better products for you. I'll leave it to someone more knowledgeable to have a final say though.

Universal Repstress
02-16-11, 9:25 am
Welcome to our crazy family! You've come to a good place.

Aggression
02-16-11, 9:30 am
Welcome, my man. You'll learn a great deal of information here. I wouldn't bother with any hormone boosters just yet (Stak/Test), as it most likely won't be of much benefit. For now, I'd stick with products like M-stak and Pump when looking to pack on size.

codywallison
02-17-11, 1:03 pm
Alright, stak and/or m-stak it is, of course running pak as a base. Thanks guys. Did anyone else here start lifting around 17, and if so what was the most beneficial training styles for you around that 1.5 years mark? Right now I'm workin with the power/hypertrophy split designed by Layne Norton.

P Diesel
02-18-11, 6:23 pm
welcome bro, good to see a fella ur age takin sumthin serious. Machine is right, shit gets crazy around here...hope ur ready for the ride. I started trainign when i was 12 brotha, listen and learn to those around u and pick and choose what works for u, develop ur own style my man and u will reap the benefits of ur own hard work. and yea u are producing more testosterone then u need right now brotha, u would b doing urself a disservice by taking any test.

P Diesel