PDA

View Full Version : Progress pictures

Carl
02-16-11, 2:05 pm
Hey guys,

This may not be the proper place to post this, if thats the case I'm sorry. Are we allowed to post progress pictures of our self on ths site and if so where. I ask this 'cause I'm starting to take pictures and track my process, I would to post updates every couple of months or so and get feed back.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

smoothballer
02-16-11, 3:08 pm
Hey guys,

This may not be the proper place to post this, if thats the case I'm sorry. Are we allowed to post progress pictures of our self on ths site and if so where. I ask this 'cause I'm starting to take pictures and track my process, I would to post updates every couple of months or so and get feed back.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

You should start your own journey brother. Post you workouts and then post links to your pics if you want along with your workouts, diet, etc...

Aggression
02-16-11, 4:15 pm
Start a journey and you can do it in there. However, if you're going to be posting a lot of pics, it'd be best to just link us to the site where you have 'em. Embedding tons of pictures will just eat up bandwidth for the site. But a few progress pics every few months would be fine.

Carl
02-16-11, 9:18 pm
Thank you gentlemen, I'm guessing you mean that I would post a link to my photobucket account? Cool will start posting shortly.

Carl

aussie bulk
02-17-11, 12:09 am
also, just a a side note. I hate to be petty but I can see your projected weight goals and I'm pretty sure you are not a 304lb Sultana.

Current is very different to Currant!!

Good luck in your journey brother.

Carl
02-17-11, 8:58 am
also, just a a side note. I hate to be petty but I can see your projected weight goals and I'm pretty sure you are not a 304lb Sultana.

Current is very different to Currant!!

Good luck in your journey brother.

Sad, as well as embarressed to say..yes I am 304lbs from 325 from Jan 1st. I'm all belly(fat) for now. Hey, if I was a 304lb brick house I would have no complaints :) Thanks for the " good luck" man much needed and apprecatied !