02-16-11, 4:20 pm
We have an action packed schedule this year, non stop action:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ArnoldSchedule2011.jpg

Mr. Dead
02-16-11, 4:23 pm
Sweeeet...!!! I'll stop buggin' ya, now... *LOL*

smoothballer
02-16-11, 4:25 pm
Damn, that's one solid schedule of madness!

naturalguy
02-16-11, 4:26 pm
Sweeeet...!!! I'll stop buggin' ya, now... *LOL*

That was my first thought when posting it up lol.

See we had to wait while we confirmed the special event, it was worth it I would say.

freighttraindane
02-16-11, 4:27 pm

See we had to wait while we confirmed the special event, it was worth it I would say.

Hell yeah, looks like an awesome weekend!!!

Mr. Dead
02-16-11, 4:28 pm

But, now... Whatever shall I do with my free time, until it starts...???

smoothballer
02-16-11, 4:33 pm
NG, can you clear up the confusion for us...

It says on the schedule that Train With The Animals is Friday night at Metro and was originally listed as this in the promo thread as that, but now the promo thread says it is Saturday night at the ABC. I have been talking to others and it seems like there is some confusion on which night the event is...

Universal Rep
02-16-11, 4:36 pm
NG, can you clear up the confusion for us...

It says on the schedule that Train With The Animals is Friday night at Metro and was originally listed as this in the promo thread as that, but now the promo thread says it is Saturday night at the ABC. I have been talking to others and it seems like there is some confusion on which night the event is...

The promo, "Train with the Animals" will take place at the National ABC Event itself. Friday nite is more of an informal kinda thing, a tradition where whoever is around, they all go lift together.

smoothballer
02-16-11, 4:39 pm
The promo, "Train with the Animals" will take place at the National ABC Event itself. Friday nite is more of an informal kinda thing, a tradition where whoever is around, they all go lift together.

Thanks for clearing that up U Rep.
Definitely planned on training down at Metro Friday night and wouldn't miss the National ABC for the world...

Universal Rep
02-16-11, 4:52 pm
Thanks for clearing that up U Rep.
Definitely planned on training down at Metro Friday night and wouldn't miss the National ABC for the world...

From what I've heard, the fellas who are there Thursday train that night too... Friday is more informal and laid back. Saturday, it's gonna be a madhouse so dress up and wear your formal Zubaz... It's see and be seen.

deanna7272
02-16-11, 5:00 pm
That's one helluva line up!!! GREAT new exhibitions and seminars.... Very cool....

Razor
02-16-11, 5:06 pm
Hell yeah! Thanks NG! "Rage in the Cage" eh?

deanna7272
02-16-11, 5:07 pm
Hell yeah! Thanks NG! "Rage in the Cage" eh?

I like it....lmao J MY O...

Seath308
02-16-11, 5:18 pm
Nice!!!! Raw Bench with Big Ben and myself? Maybe get that 500 RAW BENCH PRESS!?!?!? =-) Well just have to wait and see at THE CAGE!!!

Enforcer
02-16-11, 10:45 pm
And the schedule is set, chalk full of great shit all weekend. Its gonna be a blast, looking forward to seeing you all there

dannynb
02-16-11, 10:53 pm
From what I've heard, the fellas who are there Thursday train that night too... Friday is more informal and laid back. Saturday, it's gonna be a madhouse so dress up and wear your formal Zubaz... It's see and be seen.

Yep, just who's there is there and lift and then go grab some grub....always a fun time.

Schedule is set...can not wait, gets better every year.

dannynb
02-16-11, 10:54 pm
But, now... Whatever shall I do with my free time, until it starts...???

NG...you buy the plane ticket I'll provide the duct tape, shovel, plastic wrap and Lyme....It's a Texas thing...they'll never find the body. Or if prefer the more humane method, I just tie him up and leave stuck in the closet with a bowl of water and jar of peanut butter.

deanna7272
02-16-11, 11:25 pm
NG...you buy the plane ticket I'll provide the duct tape, shovel, plastic wrap and Lyme....It's a Texas thing...they'll never find the body. Or if prefer the more humane method, I just tie him up and leave stuck in the closet with a bowl of water and jar of peanut butter.

Ohhhh.... We all could probably survive on water and PB!!!

TheGreatWhite
02-16-11, 11:30 pm
Great line-up! I'm very curious as to what the Special Pros vs. Bros is gonna be! A few big names in there, it should be electric! It looks to be a great weekend shaping up in Columbus!

HIGA MONSTER
02-17-11, 1:24 am
So the 500 lbs deadlift for reps is at the 2:30pm spot, on Saturday?

Just confirming. I have some friends that want to see that.

HIGA MONSTER

Phil800101
02-17-11, 1:39 am
Sweet!

Big Al
02-18-11, 8:51 pm
fun fun

FITGYM
02-19-11, 10:42 pm
We have an action packed schedule this year, non stop action:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ArnoldSchedule2011.jpg

thats a serious schedule

Segansational
02-20-11, 5:58 pm
So looks like Pros vs Pros is Friday now? And it will start after the Pros vs Bros?

HIGA MONSTER
02-21-11, 10:28 am
So the 500 lbs deadlift for reps is at the 2:30pm spot, on Saturday?

Just confirming. I have some friends that want to see that.

HIGA MONSTER
Yo NG?
Are we that 2:30pm spot on Saturday then? I know you are a busy guy, but I never got a response to that and was wondering...

I have some friends that want to know because they will be at the USAPL contest but want to come and see that Pros vs Bros event.

Thanks,
HIGA

Madcat
02-21-11, 11:08 am
Oh hells yes

naturalguy
02-21-11, 11:11 am
Yo NG?
Are we that 2:30pm spot on Saturday then? I know you are a busy guy, but I never got a response to that and was wondering...

I have some friends that want to know because they will be at the USAPL contest but want to come and see that Pros vs Bros event.

Thanks,
HIGA

Yes sir

HIGA MONSTER
02-21-11, 11:15 am
Yes sir
Word to your mutha...you're a badmuthafucka NG.

Thanks for the reply,
HIGA

Razor
02-21-11, 11:17 am
Word to your mutha...you're a badmuthafucka NG.

Thanks for the reply,
HIGA

That's a lot of muthas in that post Higa. LOL

Aggression
02-21-11, 12:34 pm

Don't tempt me. I have a black/white pair of Zubas at home ...

Universal Rep
02-21-11, 1:05 pm

What would it take to have you wear them??? Hahaha.

T. Kemble
02-22-11, 12:44 am

we are entirely too young to have Zubas hahaha

you WONT bring/wear them!

Mr. Dead
02-22-11, 4:30 pm

With the zebra-type zig-zags...???

What would it take to have you wear them??? Hahaha.

Pics...!!!

Aggression
02-22-11, 4:31 pm
With the zebra-type zig-zags...???

Pics...!!!

Yes. The black/white zebra-striped pants.

Nix0r
02-22-11, 4:39 pm

I say bring them, and bust 'em out for the Bench Your Bodyweight for Reps. The pants will give you at least 5 more reps.

Big D
02-22-11, 5:01 pm

ill wear them for my curls vs the house

Flash419
02-22-11, 9:15 pm
Another awesome Animal inspired weekend..

already planning out my day.. and meals.. and bathroom breaks. LOL

Big C
02-22-11, 9:22 pm
Another awesome Animal inspired weekend..

already planning out my day.. and meals.. and bathroom breaks. LOL

No doubt bro me too.......but the bathroom breaks are hard to plan. Since my bladder is the size of a pea, my bet is I'll be making more pit stops than you lol.

Flash419
02-22-11, 9:37 pm
No doubt bro me too.......but the bathroom breaks are hard to plan. Since my bladder is the size of a pea, my bet is I'll be making more pit stops than you lol.

Hmm.. new product idea..

Animal Catheter? LOL

Phil800101
02-23-11, 12:10 am
Hmm.. new product idea..

Animal Catheter? LOL

Lol, I'd rather piss my pants than get one of those put in...especially when it's removed...yowch.

Aggression
02-23-11, 8:45 am
I say bring them, and bust 'em out for the Bench Your Bodyweight for Reps. The pants will give you at least 5 more reps.

ill wear them for my curls vs the house

hell yes

arnold2507
02-28-11, 12:30 pm
Who is lifting on FRIDAY night at Metro? Hope to see some animals that night after Cage earlier Friday.

D-NUTZ
02-28-11, 3:49 pm
Who is lifting on FRIDAY night at Metro? Hope to see some animals that night after Cage earlier Friday.

Here ya go bro,

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35240-Who-s-Training-What-and-When