PDA

View Full Version : New animal checking in

nineteen90six
02-17-11, 3:06 pm
Hey everyone,
I've been a lurker on the forums forever and a long time supporter of the animal brand and lifestyle. I decided I should finally start posting and try and get involved with the animal community (I tried to make my debut at the delaware ABC but i had to work :( ) Just some background on myself, i'm 24 from northern delaware, I moved here about 2 years ago after college for work and it's pretty good (despite the fact I lift at a commercial gym). I used to be really out of shape (I think my max was around 275lbs and I had a size 44 waist). But even that would be okay if I could bench more than 65 lbs (seriously, first time I hit the weights was my freshman year of college and I struggled with reps of 65 haha. Now i'm 203 at around 8-8.5% bodyfat. Basically I absolutely love the gym and everything that goes into it and I hope I can contribute here.

Okay i'll shut up now, hope to talk and even hang out with some of you soon!

Joe

smoothballer
02-17-11, 3:21 pm
Welcome brother!

Back To Basics
02-17-11, 6:17 pm
Welcome bro, place is special.

Inspire
02-17-11, 7:40 pm
I too have been lurking brotha, most of my questions have already been answered on the forum. Keep up the hard work!!

Jay
02-18-11, 4:22 am
Welcome. I too was a lurker of the site before joining, and since I signed up I've been involved in a ton of cool stuff in regards to Universal/Animal and have learned alot from the site.

Carl
02-18-11, 9:34 am
Welcome bro !

Stovall
02-18-11, 11:52 am
275 to 203? That's pretty damn good bro! Congrats on that much. There are alot of bodybuilding forums out there but you won't find a better one. None will have a brotherhood like we all have.

P Diesel
02-18-11, 6:18 pm
brotha welcome...shame u couldnt make it to the DE ABC but there are many more in the future for u to make it to. sounds like uve had quite the journey already, congrats my man. check out my ongoing blog, perhaps ull find sumthin to help u out. glad to have ya'

P Diesel

P Diesel
02-18-11, 6:24 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35107-The-Road-Back

Machine
02-19-11, 3:30 pm
Welcome home cuz...I think you will find this forum to be one of the most collectively inspiring places on the planet Earth.

MACHINE