PDA

View Full Version : Summer Shredz!

ToSo
02-22-11, 9:22 am
Summer is almost here, so lets here it! Whether its an upcoming show or a summer at the shore! What do you do get absolutely peeled & ripped to the bone? What do you put your body through, in order to reach that stage like physique? Inform us with your summer:
Stacking info
Diet
Training
Let us know, what it takes to get your CUTS! We can all learn from each others experiences. So brothers, share your knowledge!

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 11:17 am
I have a show coming up in July, so in a few weeks ill start cutting. I guess its win-win as ill be shredded for the summer as well.

Ill begin my stack with Atomic 7, Cuts, Carnitine, Torrent Zero, Pak, Omega

Diet is going to be slowly lowering carbs at first. Then adjusting from there as i go. Also taking out the cheat meals through the weekend.

Training remains the same. I keep it heavy and the reps around 8-10 but ill include some more drops.

ToSo
02-22-11, 1:48 pm
I have a show coming up in July, so in a few weeks ill start cutting. I guess its win-win as ill be shredded for the summer as well.

Ill begin my stack with Atomic 7, Cuts, Carnitine, Torrent Zero, Pak, Omega

Diet is going to be slowly lowering carbs at first. Then adjusting from there as i go. Also taking out the cheat meals through the weekend.

Training remains the same. I keep it heavy and the reps around 8-10 but ill include some more drops.

Sounds good, its definitely a win-win. Can't wait to see the final results, when you hit the stage in July. I don't know, if there ready for C.Coronato.
"Also taking out the cheat meals through the weekend." That makes two of us!

Littlefry
03-02-11, 9:26 pm
Pretty simple for what works for me

Packs:
Pak
Nitro
Cuts

Diet:
A simple Palumbo Keto diet has always worked for me so I figure why F**k with what works

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs + 3 turkey sausages
Meal 2: 40gram protein shake + 1 Tbsp Peanutbutter
Meal 3: 40grams protein Lean meat (chicken/fish) + 1/2 cup almonds
Meal 4: 40grams protein shake + 1 Tbsp Peanutbutter
Meal 5: 40grams protien red meat (usually steak) + 1.5 cups green veggies (spinach/green beans)
Meal 6: 40grams protein shake + 1 Tbsp Peanutbutter
**1tsp olive oil when cooking**

Training: keep with relatively the same with compound movements 10-6reps range

B.S.
03-02-11, 11:32 pm
subbed

Young1
03-06-11, 9:52 pm
Pak
Cuts
EAA Stack
Storm

Carb cycle and clean diet + 30 mins cardio 6 days a week = peeled.

I also stop watching the Food network.