PDA

View Full Version : Getting Stronger

rowe62
02-22-11, 8:43 pm
Well iv been liftting hard. i bench 245 and squat 405 and deadlift 340. im 5"6 and i weigh 165-170. by august i want to weigh 185-190 and just want to be big but also strong. i want to bench 290 squat 500 and deadlift 400. idk about diet and packs. but i would like your help to get me where i need to be. i would like to know more about a proper diet what animal products would be the most helpful to me. thank you for helping me.

rowe62
02-25-11, 10:06 am
This week I've been lifting great long and hard. The last 2 days I've been cutting it bac to get somr reast for saturday. Its my first powerlifting competition. Idk how I'll do but wish me luck. But.I have a question the last week when I lift I've gotten a major head ache. I was on my first set I felt great and when I got to six I had to rack it. And after that I had a headache I brok out in a sweat and had to sit down. I had a air head ealier in the week could that have cause it? It sttled down and I lifted again but I had to go light so I didn't get another one. what's going on? This has never happened before thank you for your help.

rowe62
02-27-11, 11:34 pm
well staurday it was a great experience at the powerlifting meet. i was in the 165 class. i came in 5th out of 25. i squated 405 for my score but i could have had 440 i made a stupid mistake it was my first time with knee wraps on but my mistake was i came up too quick and the bar bounced out of my grip and fell behind me but it didnt count cause i didnt rack it. but i know my mistake and it wotn happen again. but i benched only 195 it was a bad day for my bench it just wasnt there. but on dead lift i got 405.