PDA

View Full Version : JW guns for redemption at the mid atlantic classic in sept.

Beastin'
02-22-11, 9:12 pm
so with two shows(npc) under my belt, bettering myself each time is always the goal but this time its all or nothing!!!!!!!!! my last show was destine to be a great showing but when i couldnt get the water off my lower back we were hesitant to fill me out to the point i needed to be....... long story short i placed 4th and im not happy!!!!!

After oct 9th show i had my list of "to do's" in hand and its been one hell of a ride since!!!!!
1) first off im staying way tighter this offseason, no more dieting 92 lbs off!
2) BRING up my wheels
3) add overall muscle to fill out frame
i stand currently 5'9'' @ 232 lbs, roughly 13% bf and feeling great about the gains ive made thus far! the arnold marks my last stand as i head off to show time.....

Beastin'
02-22-11, 11:00 pm
leg curls super settted w/ stiff leg deads -5 sets
leg presses up to 1100 lbs for 20- 7 sets
hack squats up to 10 plates, then drop set from there to 4 plates /6 stes
walking lunges
good mornings 4 sets

lower back was tight so i did this ........ this was a little diff session for me but it had decent volume and a shit load of intensity!!!

Beastin'
02-23-11, 8:35 pm
dragging ass today and a tight lower back so i had to dig deep to keep this one going!!

reverse grip pull downs supersetted with wide grip chins
4 sets of 8-12 ,5th set was a reverse drop to full stack for 8 and chins to failure

high rows(machine) 3 sets of 10-15 focusing on squeeze

barbell rows 4 sets up to 315 for 10

low row (machine) 4 sets

db rows 3 sets up to 160's for 8 then drop-set 140-8 ,120-8 ,100- failure

seated cable rows close grip

hyper extensions 3 sets to fail

C.Coronato
02-24-11, 9:32 am
Looking good brotha, what weight class you aiming to be in?

Beastin'
02-24-11, 9:48 pm
Looking good brotha, what weight class you aiming to be in?

i should be 200-205 . thats my best guess

Beastin'
02-24-11, 10:03 pm
had some tissue work done today on my shoulders and hams......... damn ive been neeeding that!!
the unfortunate side effect of all that is your pretty much wiped out after 2 hrs of deep tissue so it was a challenge to get up and running again

seated db press- 7sets, staying light, focusing on a pump and squeeze up to 85's for 8
front raises- 4 sets up to 65's for 10
front ez curl bar raises- 3 sets up to 65 to failure
lateral raises-7 sets up to 40's for 15 then dropped the rack to 15's( again focusing on squeeze)
rear delts- standing supersetted with high rope pulls 4 sets
shrugs- behind back up to 315 for 20 slow reps
machine presses- 1 set to failure (40 + reps)

Beastin'
02-26-11, 11:56 am
barbell curls- 5 sets up to 185 for 8
standing db curl- 4 sets up to 65 for 8
preacher curls- 2 sets to failure
cable curls with a straight bar

ropes- 5 sets
db kicks- 3 sets
bench dips with plate on lap- 4 sets
bunch of variuos grip push downs- 6 sets

left out heavy skulls and close grip this week, give my elbows a break. glad this work week is over, damn i needed some extra rest. short work week coming up and off to the arnold for my yearly dose of motivation!!! gonna be a good to break my routine for a few days....... not diet, but routine! lol

Beastin'
02-27-11, 7:25 pm
stiff leg deads
laying leg curls
glute ham rack
leg press
squats
extensions

my hip is junk, back to the chiro tomm to hopefully get this thing in line! all my movements were super light today, sets of 20-25...... i hate these set backs but sometimes i guess its forces a nice change of pace. well tomm hopefully will shed some new light and get back after it before columbus this weekend.....

Beastin'
02-28-11, 8:17 pm
incline smith machine - 5 sets
incline dumbells- 4 sets up to 140's for 8
incline fly's- 4 sets up to 80's for 6
flat barbell- 4 sets up to 315 for 8
pec deck- sets to failure
stating lighter and training really smooth working on my stretch and avoiding my lower back

Beastin'
03-09-11, 8:54 pm
holy shit!!!!!! i mean this yr was off the hook!!!!! i trained friday and sat night at metro fit and it was busy as hell but somehow both nights the sessions were flawless and no one got in the way!!! weird but true! lol
friday night had an insane back session and saturday was shoulders at the abc event....... both of which were off the charts and cant even really recall all i did, wish i could of filmed both nights!

Beastin'
03-11-11, 9:30 am
so as it turns out im pretty beat up! weeks and weeks of hard training def take a toll and at times we forget to rest.. well thats me. ive got some lower back alments going but im gonna keep my chin up and try to work around it as best as i can..........

Beastin'
03-20-11, 2:28 pm
hamstring giant set- 4 sets

stiff legs - 225 -25 reps
laying leg curls- 110- 15 reps
good mornings- 135- 15 reps

quads-
leg press- 5 sets up to 24 plates for 12, then did a 10,10,10,10 drop( -4 plates each drop)
hack squats- 4 sets up to 6 plates for 15reps
walking lunges- 2 passes ( 60 ft each way)

calves-
barbell raises( hold bar like a rear shrug, standing with toes on a block) - 4 sets of 30 reps with varying feet positions
reverse raises, blue band to failure (pulling toes towards you)

hamstrings-
prone curls- 4 sets each leg- 12 reps each up to 100
laying leg curls( huge pad under torso) 4 sets to failure with 70 lbs(blood pumper)

stretch for 30 min

Beastin'
03-21-11, 7:52 pm
what a fucking day!!!!!! horrible day but turned all that negitive into explosive power

incline db- 10 sets up to 150 for 5
flat bb press- 4 sets of 20, up to 225
flat db (fly, press combo) 3 sets to failure 75, 55, 45
cable crosses- 4 sets to failure
being my chest is a touch over bearing i dont have to completely slaughter it or it grows to fast....

Beastin'
03-21-11, 10:46 pm
man its been a struggle lately! life has thrown me some serious curve balls and its been real tough to focus! ive had to dig deep to keep on it, even though im in the supposed offseason there is really no such thing in my book!! my offseason has been strict, precise and extremely hardcore..... the diet side has actually been pretty damn demanding without much room for error...... with the gains i have planned there is no time for any mistakes or slip ups! pushing forward like a bull in a china shop!! get out the way or get wrecked!

Beastin'
03-22-11, 9:43 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XFxdxLpwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DORcxnpjNLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN6PM-WL1ug

Beastin'
03-23-11, 8:57 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-OKXAiE4L8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3zYwE5tPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJDo4MgLizE

Beastin'
03-26-11, 5:04 pm
a little difff pace of a workout, through my ego in the trash a long time ago but a whole session of nothing but good mornings, leg curls, still legs,more leg curls, glute ham machine, butt blaster typ shit and stretching.... people were looking at me ike i was nuts but damn it im leaving no stone unturned!!! im bringing everything i can to the table!

Beastin'
03-29-11, 7:59 pm
6 sets of good mornings up to 275 for 10
4 sets of prone leg curls
4 sets of stiff legs up to 315 for 11
7 sets of leg press up to 1500(+ sled )for 9
5 sets of sumo squats up to 275 for 8
4 sets of extensions to failure with 90 lbs
4 sets of abductors

Beastin'
04-02-11, 1:05 pm
life has been a bit of a challange lately, work has been a struggle and super stressful, draining to be honest but im still pushing forward!!! so work,dumped my gf, paying bills and training like a animal.... its my life!! fuck it, one goal, one huge objective and one family of iron brothers and sisters to keep me in line!!!!

so here is how it went down..
incline smith press- 7 sets up to 275 for 8
incline flys super setted w/ barbell incline(135), 5 times through up to 65's for 15
flat dumbell presses super setted with cables, 4 times through
dumbell pullovers , focus on a big stretch, only 70 lb dumbell for 20, 2 sets

DanTheMan
04-03-11, 1:47 am
hey brother! glad you started your contest prep in here...lookin solid. i'll be on contacting you either on here or on facebook-- keep up the hard work man

Beastin'
04-03-11, 1:50 pm
cool bro hit me up!!!

Beastin'
04-03-11, 1:54 pm
holy fuck!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say!!!!
hamstrings
prone leg curls
lying leg curls
good mornings

quads-
leg extensions- full stack for 15
hack squats up to 14 plates for 5 , then a 5,5,5 drop
one leg leg presses, 4 plates for high reps
walking lunges

calfs-
seated raises
barbell raises

Beastin'
04-04-11, 8:04 pm
was really trying to pump some blood today, i needed a break from heavy lifting.....

lateral rises with cable tower, 6 sets each arm up to 50 for 15 reps
lateral raises with db's, 3 sets up to 50 for 12
behind the neck presses, 5 sets up to 185 for 15
front raises, 4 sets up to 65 for 20
cable rear delts
cable shrugs( low cable row station) 5 sets up to 200 for 35

one giant set of laterals, front raises and rear delts( on a cable set up)
20 min cardio, 20 min stretching

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 3:07 pm
boulders for shoulders bro!! i like it.

i've recently made the commitment to do a show myself... my new journey is down in my sig-- check it out man I can use all the help in the world!

Beastin'
04-05-11, 7:45 pm
dan the man, you just train as hard as you can and itll all work out! surround yourself with the best people you can and big things happen!!! welcome to a rare few that actually step on stage!!!

hit me up if there is anything i can help you with!!

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 10:38 pm
thanks man.. i'll definitely keep you updated. I'm definitely nervous and out of my comfort zone but I'll post my mandatories under my log. critique me and tear me apart-- i need it

Beastin'
04-06-11, 6:13 am
no prob bro!

MRmichael.hooker
04-06-11, 6:51 am
Hey bro good luck this September! I had planned on doing that show too, but tore my hammy so i'll do the one in Greensboro in November instead.

Beastin'
04-07-11, 7:36 pm
whats up hooker? i train at elite in huntersville..... just an fyi
damn dude that sucks but keep your chin up and keep pushing forward!! ive had a couple change of plans so might be doing states in the spring of next yr.... we will see how i look in june

Beastin'
04-07-11, 7:55 pm
so after 10 days straight i decided to take a day off..... feeling good just need to allow for growth. the land of oppertunity is here and im just trying to seize a small piece of it. i want the whole damn thing but i know its gonna take time....

MRmichael.hooker
04-08-11, 6:47 am
whats up hooker? i train at elite in huntersville..... just an fyi
damn dude that sucks but keep your chin up and keep pushing forward!! ive had a couple change of plans so might be doing states in the spring of next yr.... we will see how i look in june

I train at Sports & Fitness in Corneilus & the one on WT Harris. I work there, so a free gym is a free gym, ha. You know or work with Kevin over at Elite?

DanTheMan
04-08-11, 9:28 am
so after 10 days straight i decided to take a day off..... feeling good just need to allow for growth. the land of oppertunity is here and im just trying to seize a small piece of it. i want the whole damn thing but i know its gonna take time....

you have the most bizarre style of training...but the thing I love about it is that oyu just listen to your body and you move the fucking weight and get the damn thing done... keep doin you JW!

Beastin'
04-08-11, 7:58 pm
I train at Sports & Fitness in Corneilus & the one on WT Harris. I work there, so a free gym is a free gym, ha. You know or work with Kevin over at Elite?

i hear ya bro! kevin dehaven does my diets but i do all my own training........

Beastin'
04-08-11, 7:59 pm
you have the most bizarre style of training...but the thing I love about it is that oyu just listen to your body and you move the fucking weight and get the damn thing done... keep doin you JW!

dan the man its not really bizzar........ its very faced paced,huge volume and as heavy as i can..... you have to listen to your body or youll crumple....

MRmichael.hooker
04-10-11, 12:45 pm
i hear ya bro! kevin dehaven does my diets but i do all my own training........

Sweet. I'm going to be working with Kevin for the comp. i'm doing in Greensboro. Never been by Elite but I have a free 7day guest pass, might have to come by one day! Maybe grab a workout with ya

Beastin'
04-10-11, 12:48 pm
incline db's, 8 sets up to 120's for 112
flat hammer machine, 5 sets up to 315 for 8
super set peck deck and incline barbell 4 times (170 on pd and 185 on barbell) 10 reps minimum each
db pull over to stretch out, up to 95 for 15

ready to start back to a heavy week !!!!come on monday!

Beastin'
04-10-11, 12:49 pm
def hooker, stop on by!!!

DanTheMan
04-10-11, 1:30 pm
dan the man its not really bizzar........ its very faced paced,huge volume and as heavy as i can..... you have to listen to your body or youll crumple....

i try to...but i have to sacrifice some weight for volume and some volume for weight sometimes... and going 10day straight is a no go for me. meh you're just a freak!! haha

Beastin'
04-10-11, 6:26 pm
i try to...but i have to sacrifice some weight for volume and some volume for weight sometimes... and going 10day straight is a no go for me. meh you're just a freak!! haha

lmao!!!! hahaha yeah its really hard for me to get beat down! im going to try some low volume heavy shit this week and see how i feel.... its a big ol' science project!!!!

Beastin'
04-10-11, 6:32 pm
prone leg curls- 6 sets up to 120 for 18
laying leg curls- 4 sets of 15
good mornings- 5 sets up to 155 for 15
prone leg curls- 3 sets fullstack to failure
stiff legs with black bands (rubber bands) to failure

im gonna stay eating super clean but im gona pour the red meat to my diet and see what happens this next month!

Beastin'
04-12-11, 7:02 pm
extension- 4 sets up to 100 for 30
sumo squats- 7 sets up to 315 for 15
hack squats- 5 sets up to 8 plates for 10
leg press- 3 sets to failure with 10 plates( just to flush blood in)
extensions- 4 sets to fail( with various weights and feet positions)

deanna7272
04-17-11, 5:00 pm
Looks good in here buddy.... And, glad to see the name change...lol

Keep up the great work!!!

Beastin'
04-19-11, 2:10 pm
Lol thanks Deanna !!!! Yeah it's been going great!!!!

Looks good in here buddy.... And, glad to see the name change...lol

Keep up the great work!!!

MRmichael.hooker
04-19-11, 2:22 pm
where you at now, about 22 weeks out?

Beastin'
04-29-11, 6:59 pm
hey bro nah im doing the "nc state" show in the spring, after lots of deliberation and thought i think this is a key move for me, both shows have been in the fall that ive done in the past and i think its tie to see how i react earlier in the yr

where you at now, about 22 weeks out?

Beastin'
04-30-11, 4:38 pm
life as a bodybuilder is an emotional and physical war like non other, its fucking war with yourself! its hard to put all your thoughts out there cause people would think your fuckin whack job but oh well... theres days when you wanna just sit down and cry, days were every lift feels 10x heavier than it really is,days when the walls feel like there closing in on you and squeezing the life from you! the only way we make it through and come out on top is by being a fucking animal, gouging and clawing our ways through this insane path!
ive been down a little a lately, I need to remember this and so does everyone else! "nothin worth doing is easy"

DanTheMan
05-01-11, 12:09 pm
life as a bodybuilder is an emotional and physical war like non other, its fucking war with yourself! its hard to put all your thoughts out there cause people would think your fuckin whack job but oh well... theres days when you wanna just sit down and cry, days were every lift feels 10x heavier than it really is,days when the walls feel like there closing in on you and squeezing the life from you! the only way we make it through and come out on top is by being a fucking animal, gouging and clawing our ways through this insane path!
ive been down a little a lately, I need to remember this and so does everyone else! "nothin worth doing is easy"

hey bruddah, you the man joe! keep your head up... you're an inspiration to young bucks like me buddy. we all go through the same shit if we live our life by the iron so I can understand where ya coming from!

Beastin'
05-02-11, 6:43 pm
thanks bro!!!!!

hey bruddah, you the man joe! keep your head up... you're an inspiration to young bucks like me buddy. we all go through the same shit if we live our life by the iron so I can understand where ya coming from!

Beastin'
05-02-11, 6:45 pm
getting back into the swing again, took 2 weeks off from legs to let my hip flexor heal up so her is my session( trying to ease back into it)

5 sets of prone leg curls up to 140 for 10
3 sets of stiff legs up to 225 for 15
5 sets of lying leg curls
4 sets of sumo squats up to 315 for 15
4 sets of leg press up to 1000 ish for 12,5 seconds,10,5 sec,8,5 sec,6
4 sets of hacks supersetted with extensions
8 sets of calfs

DanTheMan
05-02-11, 8:50 pm
getting back into the swing again, took 2 weeks off from legs to let my hip flexor heal up so her is my session( trying to ease back into it)

5 sets of prone leg curls up to 140 for 10
3 sets of stiff legs up to 225 for 15
5 sets of lying leg curls
4 sets of sumo squats up to 315 for 15
4 sets of leg press up to 1000 ish for 12,5 seconds,10,5 sec,8,5 sec,6
4 sets of hacks supersetted with extensions
8 sets of calfs

holy hell volume.... that shit's crazy man lol

Beastin'
05-03-11, 6:26 am
holy hell volume.... that shit's crazy man lol

lmao! haha, yeah i do big volume, i dont seem to get much out of low volume stuff, i respond well to pumps,without it seems like i simply dont get enough blood flow

Beastin'
05-03-11, 8:59 pm
Cable presses( like dumbbell but in cable tower) 5 sets up to 85 for 15
Lateral raises 5 sets up to 65's for 8
Front raises 3 sets up to 65's for 20
Rear delts suppersetted with behind neck press 4 sets to failure on each
Shrugs 4 sets up to 315 for 20

Nothing special I just really wanted to pump some good blood in there

DanTheMan
05-04-11, 12:51 am
Cable presses( like dumbbell but in cable tower) 5 sets up to 85 for 15
Lateral raises 5 sets up to 65's for 8
Front raises 3 sets up to 65's for 20
Rear delts suppersetted with behind neck press 4 sets to failure on each
Shrugs 4 sets up to 315 for 20

Nothing special I just really wanted to pump some good blood in there

if it ain't broke, dont try to fix it! i like it man. nice volume as always but looks like you're sculptin them boulders fer shoulders! do work bruddah

Beastin'
05-08-11, 2:58 pm
thanks bro!!!

Beastin'
05-15-11, 4:04 pm
so after a lot of discussion, thought and crunching numbers the plan has been set .... holy fuck, everything has changed and by everything, i mean everything!!!
first off i went back to basic style of training, heavy and intense! i handed all my training over to the one and only MR. Emmet brown to guide me through my bulking/ building phase, he started me in this game so i know he knows my body well. mr. kevin dehaven is on board for my diet this yr again, ill have my new diet tuesday and off i go!
with all my life has going, ups and downs i needed something rather big to keep me pushing harder than ever so i decided that in the spring of 2012 im doing the Europa show in orlando. This is a big motivator,a big show and i absolutely have to bring it! ive put trust in the people whom have got me this far now its time for me to do the fucking work and shock some people!!!!!!!!!!

MRmichael.hooker
05-16-11, 8:15 am
so after a lot of discussion, thought and crunching numbers the plan has been set .... holy fuck, everything has changed and by everything, i mean everything!!!
first off i went back to basic style of training, heavy and intense! i handed all my training over to the one and only MR. Emmet brown to guide me through my bulking/ building phase, he started me in this game so i know he knows my body well. mr. kevin dehaven is on board for my diet this yr again, ill have my new diet tuesday and off i go!
with all my life has going, ups and downs i needed something rather big to keep me pushing harder than ever so i decided that in the spring of 2012 im doing the Europa show in orlando. This is a big motivator,a big show and i absolutely have to bring it! ive put trust in the people whom have got me this far now its time for me to do the fucking work and shock some people!!!!!!!!!!

haha, im going to talk with Kevin later today. And that's a great plan man. My overall goal is to do the Arnold Classic (amateur) in 2015. Just like you, figure if i set a big show the goal, ill have no choice but to work HARD

Beastin'
05-17-11, 4:24 pm
yeh bro dig deeep and go for the gusto!!!!

haha, im going to talk with Kevin later today. And that's a great plan man. My overall goal is to do the Arnold Classic (amateur) in 2015. Just like you, figure if i set a big show the goal, ill have no choice but to work HARD

MRmichael.hooker
05-19-11, 6:39 am
Nice to meet you yesterday bro. I did snag a guest pass last night, might have to meet up with you one day up there.

DanTheMan
05-19-11, 10:47 am
saw that lat spread pic on fabo brothaman...... lookin huge!!!!!!! and wide!

Beastin'
05-19-11, 6:54 pm
whats up hooker!?!? yeah good meeting you bro!! def should come try it out......
thanks dan, im working my ass off on it

Beastin'
05-22-11, 7:08 pm
sorry for the neglect on post, its been a rough few weeks of long hrs at work! but im back and ready to use the forum to help me stay focused! so by all means throw in your 2 cents whenever you want!
so my first week of of my new training was great, super heavy and intense!! im doing a 5 on, 2 off split, this is the first time ive made my self take two days off in a row in a split. its a bad dude towards the end of the week.....
i just got my diet a few minutes ago and it looks like i can def benefit it from it! im super pumped as im about to head into my gaining phase, i cant wait!!! got legs tomm so ill see post workout to post some highlights!

Beastin'
05-23-11, 8:11 pm
leg curls 7 sets up to 150 for 15
stiff legs 5 sets up to 315 for 15
leg curls 2 sets up to 80 to failure
sumo squats 6 sets up to 495 for 6
hack squat 5 sets up to 16 plates for 2
leg presses 6 sets up to 1500 for 5
extensions one set to failure( 50 plus reps) with 80 lbs

this was a nasty session, im drained!!

DanTheMan
05-23-11, 9:43 pm
leg curls 7 sets up to 150 for 15
stiff legs 5 sets up to 315 for 15
leg curls 2 sets up to 80 to failure
sumo squats 6 sets up to 495 for 6
hack squat 5 sets up to 16 plates for 2
leg presses 6 sets up to 1500 for 5
extensions one set to failure( 50 plus reps) with 80 lbs

this was a nasty session, im drained!!

geeeezus joe ............... monster workout man...

Beastin'
05-23-11, 10:07 pm
thanks dantheman! im really pushing to make gains in my legs and i hope this big weight shit help helps! im gonna start putting volume in a few weeks again.

Beastin'
06-19-11, 3:14 pm
life can be a real bitch!!! in the last month ive battled being sick, tons of travel, damn gf drama and working a ton!!! with a full time job and my own business thing can get hectic, its sometimes hard to find time to even sit down to eat my meals, let alone sit in front of computer.
with all that being said ive learned that days are beneficial and much needed to grow!! im at 250 lbs and in pretty decent shape...... attached is a pic ..... training had to be backed down a little do to my back being f ed up but a couple chiro visits and i should be straight again.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/Area51complex/250Lbs?authkey=Gv1sRgCOyd2Iyjq6nbXA&feat=directlink

Beastin'
06-26-11, 10:16 pm
bb curls - 5 sets up to 185 for 12
standing db curls- 5 sets up to 85's for 7
rope curls- 3 sets of 15 reps

close grip bench- 5 sets up to 405 for 3
skull crushers- 5 sets up to 135 for 15
rope push downs- 3 sets of 15

ive backed my volume down slightly and i seem to be getting more out of it at this point......... couple more weeks and back to some big volume

Beastin'
06-27-11, 10:23 pm
had a slightly different approach tonight......

hammer strength machine presses 5 sets up to 90 each side for 20
lateral raises 6 sets up to 65's for 11
db presses 5 sets up to 100's for 8
front raise with ez bar 3 sets of 10
db front raises 3 sets up to 65's for 12
rear delts off lowwer cables 4 sets
shrugs 4 sets ur to 405 for 10

MRmichael.hooker
06-28-11, 5:44 am
you ever hit elite on the weekend?

Beastin'
06-28-11, 9:46 am
yeah i normally train saturdays
=
you ever hit elite on the weekend?

Beastin'
06-29-11, 7:20 pm
well the best thing i can come up with is to blast legs before my surgery tomm....lol..... jacked up on pain killers and feeling pretty foggy cause of my wisdom teeth and i decided to hit some legs before a few days off from training.....
real simple session
10 sets of leg curls various angles and reps
5 sets of squats up to 405 for 15
3 sets of leg extensions to failure

i hate missing days so i had to at least try, failure is not an option! on a note my legs seem to be responding pretty good to lower volume heavy weight......almost time for a change

Beastin'
07-09-11, 2:59 pm
barbell rows - 6 sets up to 315 for 15( strict form)
tbar rows- 5 stes up to 5 plates for 10( strict)
deads- up to 315 super setted with 160 lb db rows for 4 sets
lat pull downs- 5 sets up to 250 for 10

Beastin'
07-11-11, 9:53 pm
legs done......
iso leg curls-8 sets up to 150
stiff legs-4 sets up to 405 for 12
lying leg curls- 5 sets up to 150 for 8
sumo box squats-6 sets up to 405 for 5( then drop to 225 to fail)
leg press- 7 sets up to 1590 for 7
leg ext-4 sets up to 250 for 20

Beastin'
07-25-11, 9:34 pm
7 sets lying leg curls up to 170 for 15
5 sets of stiff legs up to 225 for 20( no grips strength)
4 sets glute/ham 90 lbs for 15 supered w/ iso leg curls 90lbs
7 sets hack squats(upright machine) up to 18 plates for 10
6 sets leg press up to 1100 for 10( slow&deep)
2 sets of ext to failure with 150
4 sets of seated calf raises

Beastin'
08-04-11, 5:38 pm
life is a motherfucker at times but you cant let it beat you!!! its had tremendous ups and downs but i havent missed a beat ! im winning this battle! im the biggest and leanest ive ever been, changes are coming weekly and i love it!!