PDA

View Full Version : Help a brother (or sister) out..

BamBam
02-23-11, 3:11 pm
Before, I have promised a few people to pick them up some LE stuff at the Cage. I know my boy Beach is one of them, but for anyone else I promised to grab a shirt for, let me know.. and if you want anything else like supplements, or if it's someone new who wants something and can't make it this year, lemme know and we can try to work something out.. Gotta show the love to the company and those who make up this LEGION.. God knows yall have been there for me so just wanna give back a little..

You can PM me, hit me up on FB, or hit the cell (606)922-9783

IN IRON,
BB-

BubbyLight
04-04-11, 5:53 pm
its been how many weeks since the cage and bambam doesnt return texts, hasnt sent my stuff. pretty pissed bro

BamBam
04-07-11, 4:21 pm
its been how many weeks since the cage and bambam doesnt return texts, hasnt sent my stuff. pretty pissed bro

If you kept up with anything bro on my real Journey, then you would see Ive been moving, getting married, and things that take precedence over ur stuff.. dont worry, I have your stuff, as well as my man Beach's stuff in a box SEPARATE from everything else, and when I finally get settled, I'll send it.. and before you pop off at the mouth, get your story right bro.. and cuz I havent been as punctual with the shipping, I had put you some other stuff in the box as well so watch your mouth. Peace-

IN IRON,
BB-