PDA

View Full Version : Embracing My Rage

G Diesel
02-25-11, 10:36 am
Today marks day one officially on Animal Rage.

I'll be banging back a sample today preworkout, training chest at The U. This will be my last rep chest workout prior to the Gaspari bench faceoff at The Cage a week from today. So the stakes are high.

Agent O treated me well, so I'm definitely intrigued by the prospects of incorporating Animal Rage consistently into my training day supplement regimen. I'll be getting at least 3 sessions in before I leave for the Arnold on Tuesday, so it will be a good start to gauge the effects of Rage.

Peace, G

smoothballer
02-25-11, 10:42 am
Nice! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences G!

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 10:45 am
Subbed. Good luck, G...

dannynb
02-25-11, 11:03 am
Subbed for this.

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 12:58 pm
Ain't missin' this...!!!

G Diesel
02-25-11, 1:14 pm
About 30 minutes until a Rage shot goes down the hatch... BANG.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 1:15 pm
About 30 minutes until a Rage shot goes down the hatch... BANG.

Peace, G

Vids?

G Diesel
02-25-11, 1:18 pm
Vids?

Or negs... As the kids say.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 1:21 pm
Vids?

Or negs... As the kids say.

Peace, G

But... Only the kool kidz get the bans, on the interwebz... *LOL*

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 2:06 pm
In for this G.

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 2:16 pm
in for this ride G

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 2:24 pm
yessir. let's get this show on the road

G Diesel
02-26-11, 11:38 am
Most reps ever on 275--the all important prep set for the Animal vs. Gaspari event at The Cage on Friday.

So far, a very good start to the Animal Rage journey. Back, bis and abs in a couple of hours.

Peace, G

naturalguy
02-26-11, 12:34 pm
raGe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Cy9iOIitg

freighttraindane
02-26-11, 3:58 pm
raGe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Cy9iOIitg

looks like a hell of a good session

D-NUTZ
02-26-11, 5:02 pm
*Borat Voice* Verrrrry Niiiceeee

G Diesel
02-28-11, 10:41 am
Back, bis, abs, forearms and cardio on Saturday and the session was awesome...

Just when I'd normally be running out of gas, I got my second wind for the accessory work, which helped me add 225 reps for abs, 4 sets of forearms and 15 mins of cardio. To me, this is a big deal. The main muscle groups are never an issue, but having the juice to do all of the detail work is HUGE. Loving Rage thus far.

Peace, G

JasonG
02-28-11, 12:16 pm
Subbed for this. Got mine preordered, can't wait till it arrives.

ToSo
03-01-11, 9:04 am
Most reps ever on 275--the all important prep set for the Animal vs. Gaspari event at The Cage on Friday.

So far, a very good start to the Animal Rage journey. Back, bis and abs in a couple of hours.

Peace, G

You killed it at the U. Rage is definitely a great partner when its grind time!

twoheadedboy
03-06-11, 9:49 pm
Back, bis, abs, forearms and cardio on Saturday and the session was awesome...

Just when I'd normally be running out of gas, I got my second wind for the accessory work, which helped me add 225 reps for abs, 4 sets of forearms and 15 mins of cardio. To me, this is a big deal. The main muscle groups are never an issue, but having the juice to do all of the detail work is HUGE. Loving Rage thus far.

Peace, G

THIS. I think this is the "5th gear" I felt after about a half hour, where I could lift more and faster than my lungs could keep up with. Definitely subbed.

G Diesel
03-10-11, 3:59 pm
Rage is quickly becoming my preworkout staple. The shit is so fucking strong.

Blasted legs and back the past couple of days with chest to come tomorrow night.

Even though I'm banged up post-Arnold, Rage is helping my body keep up with my mind, which is already in overdrive--ready to grow and progress and take it all up a level.

Peace, G

G Diesel
03-10-11, 4:01 pm
Subbed for this. Got mine preordered, can't wait till it arrives.

What do you think so far bro?

You killed it at the U. Rage is definitely a great partner when its grind time!

Some days the grind is all we've got, Rage helps you make the most of that shit.

THIS. I think this is the "5th gear" I felt after about a half hour, where I could lift more and faster than my lungs could keep up with. Definitely subbed.

No doubt man... I'm loving Rage thus far. My focus and intensity is through the roof on this stuff.

Peace, G

Razor
03-10-11, 4:20 pm
Rage is quickly becoming my preworkout staple. The shit is so fucking strong.

Blasted legs and back the past couple of days with chest to come tomorrow night.

Even though I'm banged up post-Arnold, Rage is helping my body keep up with my mind, which is already in overdrive--ready to grow and progress and take it all up a level.

Peace, G

The truth. Im convinced had it not been for Rage these past few days, my sessions would 've been complete shit. Not enough sleep during the Arnold and worn out from too much fun haha.

mritter3
03-10-11, 4:22 pm
Looks like Rage is in full effect G...strong workouts...sick vid...benchapalooza looks like a blast.

G Diesel
03-15-11, 2:36 pm
The truth. Im convinced had it not been for Rage these past few days, my sessions would 've been complete shit. Not enough sleep during the Arnold and worn out from too much fun haha.

Hell yeah, man... Been under the weather the past couple of days, but even fatigued last week, Rage had me kicking ass in the gym. I had some legit, Rage-laced workouts.

Looks like Rage is in full effect G...strong workouts...sick vid...benchapalooza looks like a blast.

Always good to start the weekend right, slinging some weight with the fellas.

Peace, G

wedge
03-15-11, 4:39 pm
Keeping an eye in here. It looks like Rage is hitting you like it does me. Helps provide the energy for the middle and end of the workouts. Did chest/triceps yesterday, came home and jumped on the bike for a half hour for the hell of it.

JasonG
03-16-11, 8:58 am
[QUOTE=G Diesel;1082370]What do you think so far bro?

It's my new staple as well. Think I'm going to try the "raging storm" once my current creatine product is gone.

Razor
03-16-11, 9:00 am
[QUOTE=G Diesel;1082370]What do you think so far bro?

It's my new staple as well. Think I'm going to try the "raging storm" once my current creatine product is gone.

Great to hear bro!

G Diesel
03-16-11, 9:27 am
Keeping an eye in here. It looks like Rage is hitting you like it does me. Helps provide the energy for the middle and end of the workouts. Did chest/triceps yesterday, came home and jumped on the bike for a half hour for the hell of it.

That is definitely a good sign bro... I know I'm "buzzing" coming out of the gym with positive energy to spare.

I like the fact that with Rage you still have some juice left for abs, calves and cardio. Then I get home and I still want to be productive. However, by the time I'm ready to go to bed, I'm not all stimmed out and on edge. After all that, I'm still able to rest easy.

Peace, G

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-16-11, 9:52 am
That is definitely a good sign bro... I know I'm "buzzing" coming out of the gym with positive energy to spare.

I like the fact that with Rage you still have some juice left for abs, calves and cardio. Then I get home and I still want to be productive. However, by the time I'm ready to go to bed, I'm not all stimmed out and on edge. After all that, I'm still able to rest easy.

Peace, G

I have found myself tacking on abs/calves/forearms more often without too much debating in my head. Energy is there, so its a no brainer.

G Diesel
03-16-11, 10:34 am
I have found myself tacking on abs/calves/forearms more often without too much debating in my head. Energy is there, so its a no brainer.

It may seem trivial, but having the energy and focus to hit the details more often and with greater enthusiasm could definitely translate to greater gains and a better physique over time and progress that could be quickly noticeable.

Peace, G

Razor
03-16-11, 10:38 am
Rage definitely puts you in a different environment in terms of all other preworkout supplementation i have taken in the past. Once the energy and focus kicks in, that bitch doesn't let you go until you're at home chilling with your post workout meal. First time it's ever happened to me.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-16-11, 10:39 am
It may seem trivial, but having the energy and focus to hit the details more often and with greater enthusiasm could definitely translate to greater gains and a better physique over time and progress that could be quickly noticeable.

Peace, G

Absolutely. Key word being enthusiasm. Most train their calves/abs/forearms with about as much intensity as bingo night at the nursing home.

Sprint
03-16-11, 10:50 am
In for this!

G Diesel
03-23-11, 12:12 pm
Was under the weather last week and it had my training somewhat off track, but I'm roaring back now.

I've been training under the influence of Rage for a couple of weeks now and my workout focus and intensity has been sick. Now that I'm back to 100% I'm looking forward to some crazy Rage-laced sessions this week.

Peace, G

Razor
03-23-11, 12:16 pm
Was under the weather last week and it had my training somewhat off track, but I'm roaring back now.

I've been training under the influence of Rage for a couple of weeks now and my workout focus and intensity has been sick. Now that I'm back to 100% I'm looking forward to some crazy Rage-laced sessions this week.

Peace, G

Welcome back bro. Under the Influence is the way to be these days my man!

G Diesel
03-30-11, 12:24 pm
Sick chest, wheels and back workout in the past few days... The focus, energy and general endorphin-laced euphoria has been off the charts, not to mention that the pumps have been sick. Though Rage doesn't have creatine and NO, I think the citrulline, taurine and electrolytes still help hydrate the muscles while you train.

I've also been adding some SP Just Creatine and EAAs or BCAAs preworkout and they stack nicely with Rage to say the least.

Peace, G

G Diesel
03-30-11, 12:27 pm
Absolutely. Key word being enthusiasm. Most train their calves/abs/forearms with about as much intensity as bingo night at the nursing home.

Imagine what would happen if you were crushing the detail muscles with the same focus and emphasis as the big bodyparts.

In for this!

We're going to be all loaded up on Rage, training at Temple in less than 2 months my brother.

Welcome back bro. Under the Influence is the way to be these days my man!

I'm back, baby. I'm back.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
03-30-11, 12:33 pm
Sick chest, wheels and back workout in the past few days... The focus, energy and general endorphin-laced euphoria has been off the charts, not to mention that the pumps have been sick. Though Rage doesn't have creatine and NO, I think the citrulline, taurine and electrolytes still help hydrate the muscles while you train.

I've also been adding some SP Just Creatine and EAAs or BCAAs preworkout and they stack nicely with Rage to say the least.

Peace, G

Definitely some food, for thought, there...!!!

Sprint
03-30-11, 5:18 pm
Imagine what would happen if you were crushing the detail muscles with the same focus and emphasis as the big bodyparts.

We're going to be all loaded up on Rage, training at Temple in less than 2 months my brother.

I'm back, baby. I'm back.

Peace, G

Counting down the seconds!

G Diesel
03-31-11, 10:27 am
Definitely some food, for thought, there...!!!

Eat it up, deadman.

Counting down the seconds!

You and me both, my brother.

Got wheels coming up tonight... The perfect session for tapping into your Rage.

Peace, G

G Diesel
04-01-11, 4:16 pm
The Rage and Pump stack begins tomorrow. BOOM.

Peace, G

DanTheMan
04-03-11, 1:53 am
The Rage and Pump stack begins tomorrow. BOOM.

Peace, G

after i finish up with the powder, i'm gonna take a week off of any preworkout then stack the rage pills with pump... stoked. can't wait to see how it effects ya bruddah

G Diesel
04-04-11, 5:12 pm
after i finish up with the powder, i'm gonna take a week off of any preworkout then stack the rage pills with pump... stoked. can't wait to see how it effects ya bruddah

Two days in and this shit is sick... Pumps are crazy and my strength is up. I crushed dumbbell presses for shoulders today.

Good call cycling off of the preworkouts. Limiting stims from time to time definitely maximizes efficacy.

Kill em, DanTheMan.

Peace, G

G Diesel
04-07-11, 9:54 am
Nothing like training with Rage and Pump coursing through your veins...

I've been going out of my way to limit my caffeine consumption other than preworkout, so when I take my scoop of Rage, it hits HARD. I suggest you guys do the same. This way, when you take your Rage and your stimulant intake is limited to 4 or 5 concentrated doses per week, the effects will be all the more pronounced.

Peace, G

Razor
04-07-11, 9:55 am
G you taking Pump and Rage together? I might've read that wrong....

G Diesel
04-07-11, 10:18 am
G you taking Pump and Rage together? I might've read that wrong....

I am. Preworkout I take them together (obviously minus the red stim pill in Pump). Pump about 15 mins before Rage, Rage about 15 minutes before I train.

One of the sickest preworkout stacks EVER.

Peace, G

Big Wides
04-07-11, 12:18 pm
pump and rage is where its at....did that during the testing and doing it now. having the same effects you are with it

G Diesel
04-07-11, 1:32 pm
pump and rage is where its at....did that during the testing and doing it now. having the same effects you are with it

We're overdue for a Rage-infused training session my brother... You know where to find me.

Peace, G

kc campbell
04-07-11, 2:27 pm
I am. Preworkout I take them together (obviously minus the red stim pill in Pump). Pump about 15 mins before Rage, Rage about 15 minutes before I train.

One of the sickest preworkout stacks EVER.

Peace, G

I'm doin the same thing. I literally feel and see my stretch marks getting bigger and deeper. Its unreal.

twoheadedboy
04-07-11, 9:53 pm
Nothing like training with Rage and Pump coursing through your veins...

I've been going out of my way to limit my caffeine consumption other than preworkout, so when I take my scoop of Rage, it hits HARD. I suggest you guys do the same. This way, when you take your Rage and your stimulant intake is limited to 4 or 5 concentrated doses per week, the effects will be all the more pronounced.

Peace, G

Absolutely solid advice. Supplements are expensive, make sure you get the most out of them.

Jay
04-13-11, 5:09 am
Excellent write up on 'Embracing My Rage.'

I too enjoyed the Rage/Pump combo. I'm off Rage now ( had to visit my friend Shock Therapy for a while) and I completely agree with limiting other stimulant intake. I try to ingest only water daily now.

G Diesel
04-13-11, 9:22 am
I'm doin the same thing. I literally feel and see my stretch marks getting bigger and deeper. Its unreal.

That's what I'm talkin' bout. KC. Good shit bro.

Absolutely solid advice. Supplements are expensive, make sure you get the most out of them.

Amen to that man.

Excellent write up on 'Embracing My Rage.'

I too enjoyed the Rage/Pump combo. I'm off Rage now ( had to visit my friend Shock Therapy for a while) and I completely agree with limiting other stimulant intake. I try to ingest only water daily now.

Smart bro. Cycling between Rage/Pump and Shock Therapy is also an awesome strategy.

If anybody missed my new Rage article, check it out: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=548

Peace, G

G Diesel
04-18-11, 9:47 am
Two straight weeks of training 5 days, plus playing ball once a week, looking like this...

Monday: Delts
Tuesday: Off (Basketball)
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Chest
Saturday: Arms and Abs
Sunday: Off

Felt like I had my best overall week of training in a while, with fewer rest days and a busier schedule.

Rage, anyone?

Peace, G

Loomis
04-18-11, 9:50 am
Two straight weeks of training 5 days, plus playing ball once a week, looking like this...

Felt like I had my best overall week of training in a while, with fewer rest days and a busier schedule.

Rage, anyone?

Peace, G

Sick! you are one busy man.

Sprint
04-18-11, 9:53 am

Rage, anyone?

Peace, G

Just got my can of Rage delivered this morning...Got a date lined up with it in about 2 hours...the powder tastes ok by itself (I dipped my finger in as soon as I got it)

G Diesel
04-18-11, 10:27 am
Sick! you are one busy man.

Progress necessitates perpetual motion.

Just got my can of Rage delivered this morning...Got a date lined up with it in about 2 hours...the powder tastes ok by itself (I dipped my finger in as soon as I got it)

Nice my brother. Personally, I like the taste of Rage... It tastes potent and powerful. It ain't fuckin Kool-Aid. Haha.

Peace, G

Loomis
04-18-11, 10:31 am

truer words were never spoken

Sprint
04-18-11, 8:17 pm

Nice my brother. Personally, I like the taste of Rage... It tastes potent and powerful. It ain't fuckin Kool-Aid. Haha.

Peace, G

Woah...that stuff's got a kick to it, to say the least. Due to work commitments, I had to chug down some grub about 25mins before taking it, which will have had an effect, but still felt it working its magic. Rest times between sets were waaay down.
Tomorrow I'll be able to hit the timing pretty much spot on, going to be some monsterous shit.

G Diesel
04-20-11, 12:38 pm
Getting ready to bang back some Rage for back in about 40 minutes. Nice.

Peace, G

Sprint
04-20-11, 6:29 pm
Getting ready to bang back some Rage for back in about 40 minutes. Nice.

Peace, G

Just makes you wanna do set after set after set. The last couple of days have been some of the most intense for me, doms-wise due to the added intensity of the workouts.

Love how it's such a small shot, 4oz of water is nothing, just bang it back & off you go. Suprised me how well it mixes too, considering the amount of water. A quick 5 second stir, job done.

Other pre-workout formulas asking you to neck 16oz, with a 30-odd gram serving of shit, which aint great to start with having all that swimming round your system (aint goin to get a pump or shit all if you're having to go for a piss every 3rd set).
Then the product has shot it's bolt 3 sets into the the workout. Rage, a fraction of the serving, a quarter of the water, & going by my workout tonight, 5 x the amount of sets & that's only cos I stopped, fuck knows how many more sets Rage was up for.

G Diesel
04-21-11, 9:05 am
Just makes you wanna do set after set after set. The last couple of days have been some of the most intense for me, doms-wise due to the added intensity of the workouts.

Love how it's such a small shot, 4oz of water is nothing, just bang it back & off you go. Suprised me how well it mixes too, considering the amount of water. A quick 5 second stir, job done.

Other pre-workout formulas asking you to neck 16oz, with a 30-odd gram serving of shit, which aint great to start with having all that swimming round your system (aint goin to get a pump or shit all if you're having to go for a piss every 3rd set).
Then the product has shot it's bolt 3 sets into the the workout. Rage, a fraction of the serving, a quarter of the water, & going by my workout tonight, 5 x the amount of sets & that's only cos I stopped, fuck knows how many more sets Rage was up for.

Couldn't have said it any better man... Using Rage consistently has my training in high gear--more sets, more reps, more training days in general.

Peace, G