PDA

View Full Version : Rage'n Aggression

Aggression
02-25-11, 12:20 pm
Animal RAGE is in my hands. I will be logging in here to let everyone know my thoughts, concerns, and general feelings while I use this product. I was an alpha tester for it and loved it. After taking the first 'official' serving of the powder yesterday, I can say that the time spent to make the tweaks was well worth it. This stuff rocks.

Here are the 2 videos from yesterday's first RAGE workout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWf22ZMEDy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL3_ElDTvzE

I hit a PR on squat, bustin' out 6 reps with 315. My previous best was 3 reps. RAGE delivers, no doubt.

Thoughts:
- the product tastes great. It has a strong flavor to it, which is a personal preference. Its not dull, at all.
- Being mixed with only 4oz water, it goes down nice and smooth.
- I generally finish eating 90min before working out, taking RAGE 30min preWO. The stuff hits you FAST. I was ready to rock within 15-20min. And the stuff doesn't provide any type of crash, whatsoever. niCe.

smoothballer
02-25-11, 12:32 pm
The focus and lack of crash are what separates the product from the rest for me...

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 12:38 pm
Great stuff A. Had a great leg session with ya yesterday. Rage definitely kicked it up a notch.

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 12:45 pm
Congrats on that squat PR, A... You expectin' some more?

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 1:02 pm
In, for the win...

Jay
02-25-11, 6:40 pm
In, for the win...

Following behind.

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 6:47 pm
Nice work A! Looking forward to seeing how this treat you.

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 10:35 pm
yesssirrrr

rockeo
02-26-11, 4:22 am
in...
sounds friggin awesome so far!
keep blastin' Rage style brothha

twoheadedboy
03-06-11, 9:50 pm
I'll be following this, for sure.

Aggression
03-09-11, 12:47 pm
Congrats on that squat PR, A... You expectin' some more?

Expecting, projecting, and doing WORK.

Another PR set while using RAGE

Deadlifted 455lbs Friday night in Columbus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGimaArjKc

Aggression
03-09-11, 12:49 pm
After the whirlwind that we call The Arnold, its over and in the books. Thank the heavens for Animal Rage. This stuff got me through the weekend. I was busting my ass all weekend and needed a lil something-something to help get me through the days. Animal RAGE saved my ass on more than one occasion. Not only did it help me set yet another PR, this time on the deadlift, but it helped give me some energy while working all weekend long. I have nothing bad to say about this stuff.

So far, I've set 2 PR's while on Rage. Better yet, those 2 PRs have been within the past 2 weeks. Shit is real, no doubt.

PR on the deadlift, lifting 455lbs, while CC set a new PR at 565: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGimaArjKc

DanTheMan
03-13-11, 10:28 am
After the whirlwind that we call The Arnold, its over and in the books. Thank the heavens for Animal Rage. This stuff got me through the weekend. I was busting my ass all weekend and needed a lil something-something to help get me through the days. Animal RAGE saved my ass on more than one occasion. Not only did it help me set yet another PR, this time on the deadlift, but it helped give me some energy while working all weekend long. I have nothing bad to say about this stuff.

So far, I've set 2 PR's while on Rage. Better yet, those 2 PRs have been within the past 2 weeks. Shit is real, no doubt.

PR on the deadlift, lifting 455lbs, while CC set a new PR at 565: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGimaArjKc

huge numbers biggin-- five hundy is yours in no time

Aggression
03-15-11, 1:08 pm
Hit another rep-PR last night ... squatted 290lbsx8reps. RAGE does nothing but set PRs

ToSo
03-15-11, 1:26 pm
Hit another rep-PR last night ... squatted 290lbsx8reps. RAGE does nothing but set PRs

Agreed.

Aggression
03-18-11, 4:16 pm
RAGE keeps providing solid workouts.

I hit chest a week ago and was very pissed off at the numbers. I hit 250 for a rough 6. I went back into the gym on Tuesday and wanted to hit that '5' session again, same numbers, more reps. Mission accomplished. I banged out 9 reps this time around. I finished up 5 sets of bench press with chains, focusing on the explosiveness from the bottom of the lift.

Last night was deadlift night; one of my favorite nights. I warmed up and hit something like this, give or take; 280x5, 325x5 and then the big set came; 370lbs for 6 reps, I believe. This time around, I went with paused reps. This meant that after every rep, I let it hit the floor and come to a full, dead stop before lifting another rep. I need to focus on the bottom portion of my pull, so resetting after every rep will do for now.

Today is Friday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0) HA! Its military press night. Its a lot less taxing than the rest of the workouts, but being that its the end of the week, I'm tired and drained. RAGE needs to do its job in order to have a successful workout. Presses, dips, and pullups. Nice and sweet. C'mon RAGE!

DanTheMan
03-18-11, 4:56 pm
RAGE keeps providing solid workouts.

I hit chest a week ago and was very pissed off at the numbers. I hit 250 for a rough 6. I went back into the gym on Tuesday and wanted to hit that '5' session again, same numbers, more reps. Mission accomplished. I banged out 9 reps this time around. I finished up 5 sets of bench press with chains, focusing on the explosiveness from the bottom of the lift.

Last night was deadlift night; one of my favorite nights. I warmed up and hit something like this, give or take; 280x5, 325x5 and then the big set came; 370lbs for 6 reps, I believe. This time around, I went with paused reps. This meant that after every rep, I let it hit the floor and come to a full, dead stop before lifting another rep. I need to focus on the bottom portion of my pull, so resetting after every rep will do for now.

Today is Friday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0) HA! Its military press night. Its a lot less taxing than the rest of the workouts, but being that its the end of the week, I'm tired and drained. RAGE needs to do its job in order to have a successful workout. Presses, dips, and pullups. Nice and sweet. C'mon RAGE!

Looking good big A! 370x6 is awesome man how did it feel?

Aggression
03-21-11, 8:54 am
Looking good big A! 370x6 is awesome man how did it feel?

The pauses were a lot more rough compared to quick touch-and-goes, but it'll benefit me in the long run. Doing it the latter way, I could have repped out maybe 9-10 reps.

Aggression
03-29-11, 10:02 am
Set another PR with squats last night while on Rage. That's 3 PRs in the past 3 squat sessions.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwld05w2oR8

ToSo
03-29-11, 10:17 am
Moving some serious weight. Nice video bro.

Aggression
03-29-11, 12:02 pm
Moving some serious weight. Nice video bro.

Finally getting there. One of my short term goals with this 5/3/1 program was to be using 300+ on all weeks. Starting next week, I believe my '5' week will be 300lbs. Mission accomplished. Next step; having my '1' week being 365. In time....

Aggression
04-06-11, 9:36 am
I haven't taken Rage in a while. I've decided to save RAGE for the big days. Squats and deadlifts will be RAGE-certified. For bench and military press days, I'll be using some Shock Therapy. Gotta give ST some love, too. This week is my deload week. On Monday, its back to squats, and back to RAGE

Jay
04-06-11, 7:17 pm
Great Idea. I decided to do something similar. Rage for the month of March. Shock for the month of April. Like I posted on J-Dawgs wall, they are both great products, Shock being my number 1 for a long time now, and I cant just pick one over the other..

Aggression
04-12-11, 1:41 pm
Great Idea. I decided to do something similar. Rage for the month of March. Shock for the month of April. Like I posted on J-Dawgs wall, they are both great products, Shock being my number 1 for a long time now, and I cant just pick one over the other..

Agreed. I was a loyal ST fan for years! When Rage first went through the testing process, I thought I had found a new love. But I can't be too unfaithful to ST. I gotta show it some love, haha.

Here is how I usually dose it ..
Monday - Squats w/ RAGE
Tuesday - Bench Press w/ ST
Thursday - Deadlifts w/ RAGE
Friday - Military Press w/ ST

W, Sa, Sun -- I don't take any preWO's. At MOST, its a single cup of coffee. That way, I don't burn out my receptors too quickly. On the deload week of the 5/3/1, I'm stim free with the exception of coffee.

I took Rage last night, prior to squats, for the first time in over a week. It hit me nice and hard while on the way to the gym. Felt great to get that kick again. Shock tonight for bench, and then RAGE again for deadlifts on Thursday.

Jay
04-13-11, 5:02 am
Awesome plan you got in place there.

DanTheMan
04-13-11, 9:29 am
Agreed. I was a loyal ST fan for years! When Rage first went through the testing process, I thought I had found a new love. But I can't be too unfaithful to ST. I gotta show it some love, haha.

Here is how I usually dose it ..
Monday - Squats w/ RAGE
Tuesday - Bench Press w/ ST
Thursday - Deadlifts w/ RAGE
Friday - Military Press w/ ST

W, Sa, Sun -- I don't take any preWO's. At MOST, its a single cup of coffee. That way, I don't burn out my receptors too quickly. On the deload week of the 5/3/1, I'm stim free with the exception of coffee.

I took Rage last night, prior to squats, for the first time in over a week. It hit me nice and hard while on the way to the gym. Felt great to get that kick again. Shock tonight for bench, and then RAGE again for deadlifts on Thursday.

like the plan A... seems like rage is pretty adaptable to any stack, and using it at different points is a pretty neat idea