PDA

View Full Version : "REIGN OF RED": The Cage, 3.5.11, High Noon

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 12:22 pm
This year's official event at noon will be the Reign of Red. Everyone from the FORVM is invited. All ya gotta do is show up wearing a red Animal T. Any red Animal t-shirt will get you into the Reign of Red event on Saturday at 12noon at The Cage. No red Animal shirt, no entry. Can't wait to see everyone there. Gonna have a few surprises in store for ya.

smoothballer
02-25-11, 12:25 pm
Oh man, can't wait for this!

Red Iconic Shirt on Saturday...Check

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 12:33 pm
Exactly how many different red Animal t-shirts are there? Includin' limited edition???

Survivor831
02-25-11, 12:47 pm
Been waiting for the official word and.....................HERE IT IS! Can't wait til' saturday

dannynb
02-25-11, 12:54 pm
Awesome....

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 12:54 pm
Niiiice...!!! Truly wishin' I wasn't going to be at home, watching it on webcam... I hope everyone has a blast, though...!!!

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 1:00 pm
Damn, i haven't been able to get the Red Iconic, they don't make the Red Animal shirt in my size.

Any chance this years LE gear will be Red and possibly go up to the 3xl size???? Please!!!!!

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 1:11 pm
Damn, i haven't been able to get the Red Iconic, they don't make the Red Animal shirt in my size.

Any chance this years LE gear will be Red and possibly go up to the 3xl size???? Please!!!!!

I hear a rumor there might be 3xls in red at The Cage. Can't say how quickly they'll go though...

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 1:13 pm
I hear a rumor there might be 3xls in red at The Cage. Can't say how quickly they'll go though...

No worries there, I will be there 1st thing Friday morning, and believe me I will fight my way to the front of the line for one of those 3xl's

Phil800101
02-25-11, 1:38 pm
Sweet!

kc campbell
02-25-11, 1:53 pm
Niiiice...!!! Truly wishin' I wasn't going to be at home, watching it on webcam... I hope everyone has a blast, though...!!!

Second this, oh well. Least we get something.

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 1:59 pm
Awsome! I will be there wearing my red Animal T with pride!!

Razor
02-25-11, 3:46 pm
There needs to be a Stak red iconic!

RedlegDbell
02-25-11, 7:10 pm
this year's official event at noon will be the reign of red. Everyone from the forvm is invited. All ya gotta do is show up wearing a red animal t. any red animal t-shirt will get you into the reign of red event on saturday at 12noon at the cage. No red animal shirt, no entry. Can't wait to see everyone there. Gonna have a few surprises in store for ya.

there!

naturalguy
02-26-11, 8:55 am
This is going to be a great event, you are not going to want to miss it. It's going to be packed in The Cage at high noon.

C.Coronato
02-26-11, 9:26 am
I wasnt at the sea of Yellow, but i know i WONT miss the sea of red!

Thunder Chicken
02-26-11, 9:38 am
I'm so in!!!!!

jesse45690
02-26-11, 4:44 pm
i'll be there for sure

Beach91
02-26-11, 10:13 pm
Red is all the Rage, or is is the other way around, Rage till your eyes go red! have a blast bros, this years Cage will trump all

RENFRO
02-27-11, 10:57 am
Sick. Mine is faded and battered, and I'll be rockin that sucker all day Saturday

FITGYM
02-27-11, 1:59 pm
I actually have my Red on now...

conjugalburns
02-27-11, 2:20 pm
well I thought I wasn't going to be going to the arnold, and gave up my intern position. I just won two tickets though, so I guess I'm coming now, yes!

conjugalburns
02-27-11, 4:50 pm
I forgot to ask, but I'll have a red animal tee on, but my girlfriend doesn't have one, and I can't afford to buy her one. Can we still get in the cage with just my shirt?

Enforcer
02-28-11, 10:24 am
The Reign of Red, I love it, bring your shirts everyone, cant wait to see you all there

rev8ball
02-28-11, 10:32 am
This year's official event at noon will be the Reign of Red. Everyone from the FORVM is invited. All ya gotta do is show up wearing a red Animal T. Any red Animal t-shirt will get you into the Reign of Red event on Saturday at 12noon at The Cage. No red Animal shirt, no entry. Can't wait to see everyone there. Gonna have a few surprises in store for ya.

This is too freakin' sweet!

Reign of Red to match my blood-shot red eyes that result from the first day of the Expo......

J-Dawg
02-28-11, 10:38 am
I forgot to ask, but I'll have a red animal tee on, but my girlfriend doesn't have one, and I can't afford to buy her one. Can we still get in the cage with just my shirt?

CB--As much as we'd love everyone to come into The Cage at that particular time (it's open to everyone at every other time), this is exclusive to loyal FORVM members and the only ticket needed is any red Animal t-shirt. And not to sound harsh, it's really about the fact that if we made an exception for one person, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who didn't wear a red Animal shirt to the event. It would be too chaotic. Plus, we wouldn't be able to fit everyone inside The Cage if we let everyone in. All I can say is that we've got something BIG planned for this event and it's reserved for those who have taken the effort to put on a red Animal shirt and come to The Cage at this time. I hope you understand...

G Diesel
02-28-11, 10:54 am
The Reign of Red, I love it, bring your shirts everyone, cant wait to see you all there

Enforcer will be bouncing at The Cage door...

So to get in without a red Animal shirt, you'll have to get past him. Good luck with all of that.

Peace, G

D-NUTZ
02-28-11, 10:58 am

So to get in without a red Animal shirt, you'll have to get past him. Good luck with all of that.

Peace, G

PPsshhhhhhhh...

Nothing a iron rod to the balls, shins, then face can't handle.

conjugalburns
02-28-11, 11:20 am
CB--As much as we'd love everyone to come into The Cage at that particular time (it's open to everyone at every other time), this is exclusive to loyal FORVM members and the only ticket needed is any red Animal t-shirt. And not to sound harsh, it's really about the fact that if we made an exception for one person, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who didn't wear a red Animal shirt to the event. It would be too chaotic. Plus, we wouldn't be able to fit everyone inside The Cage if we let everyone in. All I can say is that we've got something BIG planned for this event and it's reserved for those who have taken the effort to put on a red Animal shirt and come to The Cage at this time. I hope you understand...

no I totally understand, was just wondering.

Universal Rep
02-28-11, 11:28 am
this is exclusive to loyal FORVM members and the only ticket needed is any red Animal t-shirt.

Gotta wear red Animal to get in. Heard Corporate has something really nice planned...

dannynb
02-28-11, 11:37 am

Peace, G

I'll sick Michi on him.....lol....

I cannot wait for this....gonna be HUGE!!

conjugalburns
03-01-11, 12:16 pm
hmm I have to make a decision either:
a. I skip class and go to the expo on fri
or
b. I don't take my girlfriend with me on sat
or
c. go both fri and sat

the only reason I want to go is so I can actually meet all of you dudes in the cage, otherwise I don't see any point.

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 12:23 pm
or
or
c. go both fri and sat

the only reason I want to go is so I can actually meet all of you dudes in the cage, otherwise I don't see any point.

Go with C..!!!

freighttraindane
03-01-11, 12:29 pm
Go with C..!!!

I concur, C seems like the best option.

or.... D. - go Fri, Sat and Sun

smoothballer
03-01-11, 12:33 pm
I concur, C seems like the best option.

or.... D. - go Fri, Sat and Sun

Option D FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enforcer
03-01-11, 12:34 pm

Peace, G

Nice, takes me back to the good old days of gripping people up and showing them the way out...lol

PPsshhhhhhhh...

Good luck with that bro

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 12:38 pm
PPsshhhhhhhh...

Uhm... That sounds more like a pinata... Supposedly that gig is trademarked... *LOL*

Universal Rep
03-01-11, 12:38 pm
or
or
c. go both fri and sat

Friday @ 2pm, Animal vs. Gaspari. See Wrath, Wycked and G Diesel wipe up the competition in The Cage.
Saturday @ noon, Reign of Red.

Answer... C.

tree1
03-01-11, 2:10 pm
Red Iconic Animal shirt out and ready to go for The Reign of Red. I am looking forward to Animal destroying Team Gaspari on Friday at 2.

conjugalburns
03-01-11, 7:00 pm
Friday @ 2pm, Animal vs. Gaspari. See Wrath, Wycked and G Diesel wipe up the competition in The Cage.

Answer... C.

good call, yes C is the best option! So C it will be, I wish I could go sunday as well, but I have to spend at least one day out of the weekend studying for some exams coming up!

Big C
03-01-11, 7:14 pm
or
or
c. go both fri and sat

Go Friday and saturday dude......I'm getting out of class on Friday so I can witness all the action and grab me a can of Rage while it's there. Already talked to my professor and he seemed to understand just how important this is to me hahaha so he said just come to a make-up Lab.

D-NUTZ
03-01-11, 8:22 pm
Good luck with that bro

Yeah, your probably right. Good thing i have a red shirt.

D-NUTZ
03-01-11, 8:24 pm
Uhm... That sounds more like a pinata... Supposedly that gig is trademarked... *LOL*

LOL well your not going to be there this year so we need a replacement.

FITGYM
03-01-11, 8:29 pm

Answer... C.

My flight gets in at 1pm on Friday and I'm hoping to make the Animal vs Gaspari event.....

Enforcer
03-02-11, 11:13 am

Answer... C.

Cant wait to watch the boys from Animal show the guys from Gaspari how to really move some fuckin weight

Razor
03-02-11, 11:25 am
This is going to be so EPIC on so many levels....is the Arnold prepared for this???? i think not....

Razor
03-02-11, 11:30 am
Cant wait to watch the boys from Animal show the guys from Gaspari how to really move some fuckin weight

Does Gaspari have forums?? I'm imagining they're trying to ramp up their athletes in a similar manner.....and if not, they might be in trouble LOL

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 11:35 am
Does Gaspari have forums?? I'm imagining they're trying to ramp up their athletes in a similar manner.....and if not, they might be in trouble LOL

They do...

tree1
03-03-11, 11:36 am
Ready for The Reign of Red on Saturday at high noon. Always excited for The Cage every year.

Survivor831
03-03-11, 11:52 am
Ready for The Reign of Red on Saturday at high noon. Always excited for The Cage every year.

Gonna be Epic My brotha

DanTheMan
03-04-11, 12:43 am
driving from Georgia all the way up there with a coupla of my boys to make it to the Reign of Red on saturday.... YEAAAAH C'mon!!

conjugalburns
03-04-11, 7:13 am
eating breakfast now, getting all my stuff together, and then about to drive to c bus. I'm so nervous haha

Beach91
03-05-11, 5:04 pm
HOLY S***************************, everyone got a free can o RAGE, big ups to Animal/Universal, no one else cares for their customers and makes them family in the supp/fitness industry like they do.

Very amazing and touching moment in tribute to Nick W as well, he was a cornerstone and synonomous with the Cage, and is loved/missed by the brotherhood

Imjorman
03-05-11, 5:23 pm
Such a great event. So happy with the tradition we call Animal. motivating to see the sea of Red and then such a gracious move by corporate to give everyone present a free can of rage. I know I'll be using mine tonight at the ABC.

Thanks again!

Madcat
03-05-11, 6:15 pm
So true, by far the only company out there that would ever do something like hold a moment of silence for a fallen brother. So glad to be part of the forum and representing when I use Universal products at work and at the gym.

Flash419
03-05-11, 6:34 pm
HOLY S***************************, everyone got a free can o RAGE, big ups to Animal/Universal, no one else cares for their customers and makes them family in the supp/fitness industry like they do.

Very amazing and touching moment in tribute to Nick W as well, he was a cornerstone and synonomous with the Cage, and is loved/missed by the brotherhood

Couldn't have said it better!!!

Thank you Animal!!!

Mr. Dead
03-05-11, 7:05 pm

Such a great event. So happy with the tradition we call Animal. motivating to see the sea of Red and then such a gracious move by corporate to give everyone present a free can of rage. I know I'll be using mine tonight at the ABC.

Thanks again!

So true, by far the only company out there that would ever do something like hold a moment of silence for a fallen brother. So glad to be part of the forum and representing when I use Universal products at work and at the gym.

Couldn't have said it better!!!

Thank you Animal!!!

Agreed...

smoothballer
03-07-11, 8:54 am
This is what makes Animal a great company...scratch that...a great family. I cannot begin to describe how much becoming involved with Animal/Universal/SP has changed my life. And the Reign of Red really showed how much they care about us. No other company let their consumers be a part of the booth let alone invite them in, thank them, and hand out a free product. It is an honor to be considered part of the Animal family.

Big C
03-07-11, 10:06 am
The Cage weekend is always great, but a couple gestures from a few of our sponsored athletes really blew me away. During the "Red of Red" I had to make a pit stop......when I returned it was over - and everyone had gotten a free can of Rage. Well, Ben Seath grabbed me a can b/c he knew I left real quick - I was really impressed and thanked him.

Also, before the ABC - the weather had turned really nasty with the monsoon outside. Our ride was in the hotel parking lot (outdoors) but we could not locate it. Brad Rowe and Giant Killer offered us a ride to the ABC....we kindly accepted but spotted out ride at the last second. These guys knew we were with Animal - but didn't even know who we were probably. Just had to share that.

Phil800101
03-07-11, 9:06 pm
This was awesome!