PDA

View Full Version : with strength and couRAGE

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 1:52 pm
Just found out I won the promo, so a quick shoutout to J-Dawg, URep and everyone else at universal/animal pak for choosing me. I'm choosing the Pack. I'm stoked to have a chance to be one of the first to get Animal RAGE and from what I've heard from the testers and the pros, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

smoothballer
02-25-11, 1:55 pm
Nice! Do it up big time!

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 1:57 pm
Second...!!!

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 1:58 pm
Nice! Do it up big time!

yessir! no doubt

I'll be stacking this with my regular Animal Pak and Animal Flex-- I'm slowly cutting right now-- my nutrition is pretty much on point and I"ll be doing AM fasted cardio and then my regular workouts later after noon

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 1:58 pm
Subbed...!!!

good to have ya mr.d!

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 2:00 pm
Awesome. Looking forward to hearing how ya like Rage.

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 2:04 pm
Get ur Rage on brother...

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 2:15 pm
Subbed in here for sure

DanTheMan
03-15-11, 12:53 am
WORKOUT 1

Corporate accidentally sent me the powder but I ain't complainin-- this stuff is intense... today was my first scoop out of the rage container. I dont mind the taste, but if you don't take the shot quick enough after shaking it up there's some sentiment at the bottom but it ain't bad. The taste was pretty potent but it definitely made me wake up.

Drove down to Daytona for spring break with a couple of buddies but of course I had to get in my leg workout. I felt the rage within 10 minutes and it was a hell of a leg day-- notable 315x12, 315x8, then 365x3x3-- ain't too shabby for sittin in the car for about 8 hours. ever since my cutting my squat has gone down a bit but that's to be expected, but rage defintely helped get me through my heavier sets

I also did snatches, 135x3x2 and on legpress I did one leg with 8pps (4 on each side) for 3 sets. Then I supersetted front squats with stiff legged with 135/185 for 3 sets and without a doubt I've been waddling on the beach for a while. Wakin up to do some cardio (maybe) and then back to the Gold's gym in daytona. will update then

DanTheMan
03-15-11, 4:47 pm
quick concise workout today-- it was arm day so I super set close grip bb with bb curls, skull crushers with close grip preacher curls, weighted dips with reverse ezbar curls, and one arm over head db with seated incline db curls.

I didn't take Rage on an empty stomach-- took it about 15 minute after eating because we woke up late, had to get a workout in and hit the beach at a decent time! haha. I definitely would recommend taking it on an empty stomach-- it took til about my 2nd set of my first super set to kick in-- but I was definitely focused throughout and had a sick pump. I usually don't get too sweaty on arm workouts but today idk if I was moving faster or what but I was pretty drenched and was pretty vascular too.

DanTheMan
03-15-11, 4:49 pm
oh and mentionable PR's for me was 115 standing bb curls with strict-ish form (for atleast the first set of 8 haha) and two 45s + 25 on weighted dips and 225x3x8 on close grip bb benchpress

DanTheMan
03-16-11, 5:01 pm
solid chest day today-- had a good pump but I'm not used to working out with just one meal in me but you do what you gotta do when the beach is calling your name!! Rage is hitting me hard and fast and I love benching with it-- did some heavy bench work before I started my full chest workout-- hit 275x5, 295x3 and 305x1 with pauses on all of them. Bench used to be my weak point in my Big 3 but it's slowly creeping up. did some incline DB with moderate weight, 3x8, some cable crossovers, then some burnouts on reverse bench. workout took about an hour and 15, still pumped from the gym so we went to go play beach volleyball. dominated of course haha

DanTheMan
03-17-11, 1:28 pm
did a power/ballistic day today, with deads, snatches, power cleans, hang cleans, and then some pulldowns for my weakass upper back-- hah

actually had a pretty solid breakfast today so I felt real good, took rage about 5 minutes out from the gym, took my PWS (preworkout shit) and got fired up for some heavy deads. notable 365x8 405x5 405x5, 425x2x3 and 455x1. I tried 475x1 but missed it. I was also double over hand with straps, i forgot my chalk back in georgia and had to get used to it since i pull over/under but it was all good. snatches went up to 135x2x2 and hangcleans to 185x2x3.

Repped my iconic animal T today and that started up convo especially with me pulling at this lil Gold's gym we're lifting at and I like how the weights and iron ties people from all over the country-- met a guy from Austria who competes IPF and was so curious about USAPL and we talked for a good minute-- he was surprised that raw lifters like me actually exist in a qualified sanction and especially surprised by the weight some raw lifters can go up to. he's 3 weeks out from a national meet and wanted to lift togther and for me to watch his dead form before I had to leave daytona but we're out tomorrow morning. also all the old guys in there loved striking up conversations, saying they don't see any youngin's lifting like me and my friends do(a mix of collegiate athletes, bodybuilders, and powerlifters). made us all feel real good that we're putting a statement in for the younger generation

DanTheMan
03-19-11, 8:34 pm
finally back in Georgia, got back last night, well rested and first workout back at the university's gym-- got there at 5:10, figuring out they closed at 6! Was supposed to be shoulder day but I just didn't have time... so I giant setted some arms. crazy focused, no one was in there and I got work done. giant set was close grip preachers, skull crushers, one arm overhead tricep, and incline DB curls. then had time to do 2 sets of tricep pressdown drop sets along with wide grip cable curls 2 sets dropped. helluva workout for 40 minutes. had to get it in.

DanTheMan
03-22-11, 12:26 am
shoulders today felt really good... front delts were bothering me a bit so I opted to behind the neck bb preses and they were awesome.. really high volume today and was focused throughout. rage again on an empty stomach just gets me in the zone within 10 minutes, if that.

ToSo
03-22-11, 10:13 am
shoulders today felt really good... front delts were bothering me a bit so I opted to behind the neck bb preses and they were awesome.. really high volume today and was focused throughout. rage again on an empty stomach just gets me in the zone within 10 minutes, if that.

"Rage again on an empty stomach just gets me in the zone within 10 minutes, it that." Awesome. Same goes for me, depending on how empty my stomach is sometime I start feeling in within 5 minutes.

DanTheMan
03-22-11, 11:59 pm
"Rage again on an empty stomach just gets me in the zone within 10 minutes, it that." Awesome. Same goes for me, depending on how empty my stomach is sometime I start feeling in within 5 minutes.

yeah man. I noticed that even if I do eat before, it only takes a coupla sets of warm ups to feel that certain surge of adrenaline that rage has gotten me all worked up about. i love it

DanTheMan
03-23-11, 12:33 am
Leg day...

Went a little crazy with legs today... so much volume but it was freakin' awesome. intensity for some reason was through the roof-- I was working out 4 hours later than usual but damn it was a helluva time.
squats were sets of 10 at 135, 225 for two sets, 275 for two sets, 315 for two sets... tried 365 but wasn't gonna hit that for ten hah. dropped back down to 315x8, then 225x12... then to one legged leg press with 4pps each side for 2sets of 8 for each leg, hammy stuff and then auxillary work ending with drop setted leg extensions... legs were out of control tonight, had to document it haha

http://i52.tinypic.com/34o81l3.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2zrgnrl.jpg

good lord i love this stuff

DanTheMan
03-24-11, 1:50 am
deadlifted today cuz my friend need some work on em, not smart after that leg workout! haha but it was a pretty intense workout. kept reps around 6-10 didn't go past 365 tho. pullups pulldowns low cable rows. short and sweet, very focused and concise

Jay
03-24-11, 3:33 am
good stuff..

DanTheMan
03-27-11, 8:24 pm
good stuff..

Thanks man, glad to have ya.

workout 9 was arm day... I used to hate arm day because I felt like it was a waste of time for me, but heavy tricep movements are becoming my best friend. bb close grip gives me helluva pump especially supersetted with standing bb curls.

for workouts 10 and 11, I actually took time off from the gym to stunt around with some girls. and by that I meant I lift girls instead of weights... haha I'm a cheerleader at our university and I'm getting done with my first year of ever trying it... if anyone is weary of being a "male cheerleader", let me reinforce the idea that you get to hang out with the most beautiful, fit girls on campus and throw them up in the air.

but back onto the real point-- I took this pre-stunting as I would pre-workout and let me tell ya, my stunting was awesome. I hit a new skill, a cupie (holding a girl up with one hand) and I can toss her all the way up (a toss extension) without a problem... It defintely has played a difference in how I stunt and how much energy and focus I have. here are a few pics of me throwing some girls around

http://tiny.cc/d831x
http://yfrog.com/hstliyuj

and a vid, didn't hold this one very long but it was near the end
http://yfrog.us/nc9e8z

Phil800101
03-27-11, 10:00 pm
I like what I see in here! Subbed.

DanTheMan
03-30-11, 9:48 am
I like what I see in here! Subbed.

thanks Phil!

DanTheMan
03-30-11, 9:53 am
workout 12 was a pretty solid chest routine... changing things up and trying to add a lot more volume into my workouts... mentionable flat bb 225x3x12, incline db 80x3x8

workout 13 was used to stunt around some more... it really does make helluva difference to be focused and have adreneline running through you to get the girl up in the air, then the focus factor is just crazy to learn and place the girl's feet. I'm loving it.

workout 14 was another sick arm workout... i'm tellin ya I used to hate arms but with Rage i'm just determined to make my arms huuuuuuuuge. supersetting with it is damn fun.

pic of my newest skill for cheerleading-- one arm "liberty" (the girl stands on one foot)

http://i54.tinypic.com/t6ayq0.jpg

Squat work today..hopefully... schools catching up to me

Phil800101
03-30-11, 11:12 am
Solid!

J-Dawg
03-30-11, 11:25 am
workout 12 was a pretty solid chest routine... changing things up and trying to add a lot more volume into my workouts... mentionable flat bb 225x3x12, incline db 80x3x8

workout 13 was used to stunt around some more... it really does make helluva difference to be focused and have adreneline running through you to get the girl up in the air, then the focus factor is just crazy to learn and place the girl's feet. I'm loving it.

workout 14 was another sick arm workout... i'm tellin ya I used to hate arms but with Rage i'm just determined to make my arms huuuuuuuuge. supersetting with it is damn fun.

pic of my newest skill for cheerleading-- one arm "liberty" (the girl stands on one foot)

http://i54.tinypic.com/t6ayq0.jpg

Squat work today..hopefully... schools catching up to me

That one arm "liberty" lift looks very challenging! Good work in here.

DanTheMan
03-31-11, 9:27 pm
Solid!

That one arm "liberty" lift looks very challenging! Good work in here.

thanks fellas! it's tough to hold it up there J, but i'm gettin better at it.
fun fact: did you know Mike Liberatore was a male cheerleader? and a damn good one at it? i'm pretty sure he cheered at Louisville

Workout 15
Boulders for shoulders baby! I hit a major PR today, using 100lb dumbbells... I was pretty stoked, hit it for a set of 8 then a set of 6... had a very intense rest of the workout and my shoulders were fried. and i loved it.

Workout 16
Leg day! had the weird urge to do high volume, and i'm paying for it...and i wouldn't have it any other way. window makers on squats to start out... 3x20 of 225. one legged legpress, curls, ext, calf work and extreme stretching... legs are feelin awesome

Phil800101
04-01-11, 3:08 am
Nice work!

Pwr2Elite
04-01-11, 3:29 pm
Danimal smash

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 2:53 pm
Nice work!

thanks philly!!

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 2:54 pm
danimal smash

danimal.......... Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 2:56 pm
Chest day was awesome... Rage set yet another PR, used 110 and did it for 3x8 on db flat... ballin! Crazy focus and had an intense workout

DanTheMan
04-05-11, 10:50 pm
pretty good workout today for legs.. i'm definitely having a hard time getting up the stairs.... mentionable 21 reps for 225, coulda kept going but had heavy one legged legpress and 2 more sets for 20...video to come

Phil800101
04-05-11, 11:22 pm
Sick! Congrats on the PR!

DanTheMan
04-06-11, 9:17 am
Sick! Congrats on the PR!

thanks Phil!! It's weird.. my calorie intake is down from when I was powerlifting but I'm still gettin stronger..................... I love rage. lol.

DanTheMan
04-06-11, 9:18 am
Here's a link to the 225x21... Either I'm gonna start doing more reps or up the weights.. it'd be sick to be able to do 315x20 one day!! might go up 5lbs every week. i dunno yet
http://t.co/DKWCBQR

Phil800101
04-07-11, 1:06 am
Here's a link to the 225x21... Either I'm gonna start doing more reps or up the weights.. it'd be sick to be able to do 315x20 one day!! might go up 5lbs every week. i dunno yet
http://t.co/DKWCBQR

Sweet! Hell yeah bro.

DanTheMan
04-08-11, 9:22 am
Sweet! Hell yeah bro.

you the man Big Phil!

DanTheMan
04-08-11, 9:25 am
WOrkout 19
Arm work on wednesday... sick pump and PR'd on over head Db ext with 120's and supersetted them with 100lb bb curls. did pretty good work with heavy weighted dips and hammer curls, then burned out on drop sets of push downs and cable curls.

workout 20
deadlift/back/ballistic day... was sweating like a beast but I loved every second of it. 5x5 deads. 3x8 hang cleans, 3x8 snatches, pull ups, glute ham raises, pulldowns and cable rows... felt very wide after this workout

Today is boulders for shoulders... my favorite!
stay tuned.

Phil800101
04-08-11, 5:18 pm
Nice work, congrats on the PR!

DanTheMan
04-10-11, 1:34 pm
Nice work, congrats on the PR!

thanks man! they just keep on rolling in with rage, idk how else to explain it!

DanTheMan
04-10-11, 1:36 pm
shoulders is my favorite day and rage has made it even more balls to the wall. I used 105x8 on my last set of heavy db presses, moved into upright rows 3x8, then behind the neck snatch jerks up to 135x8, some rear delt flies, and then some db lateral raises...

tryouts for our cheerleading program is next week so I'll be stunting a lot more in the next 7 days then back on track to going ham on the weights. but no doubt i'll be implementing rage when I throw some girls around instead of the iron hahaha

Phil800101
04-10-11, 6:09 pm
Good stuff!

Lol, I love it.

DanTheMan
04-12-11, 3:15 pm
Good stuff!

Lol, I love it.

haha thanks bruddah!

DanTheMan
04-12-11, 3:18 pm
monday was chest day... good workout, a lot of volume. did 2x3 of 275 flat bench with a pause... not my best but the pause and press felt good. also did bb incline, weighted dips, flies, and implemented progression from a steep db incline to flat with no rest inbetween. chest was tore up from the floor up.

today was an awesome day... rage definitely helped me out. set another PR... 235x22 on squats. vid up soon. also threw in some back because this weeks gonna be all messed up with workouts since tryouts are up soon. so squats, front squats, snatch work, actual snatches, pull ups, rows, back ext, pull downs, leg ext and curls and got out of there. did a lot of damn work and felt good afterwards.

Phil800101
04-12-11, 3:21 pm
Killer!

DanTheMan
04-12-11, 4:17 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oDP-v8sHo

vid of 235x22 squatskies

Phil800101
04-12-11, 5:07 pm
Brutal!

DanTheMan
04-17-11, 11:14 am
Brutal!

they felt so good! tomorrow is 245x20 hopefuly ! haha

DanTheMan
04-17-11, 11:19 am
workout 24 = shoulders
Shoulder work is always intense on rage... quick and concise cuz I had to work that day, but my boulders were definitely burning. changed it up with some standing behind the neck presses.

workout 25 = arms
arm workouts = crazy as always, plus the girls love a big set of guns! haha it was the day before cheerleading tryouts so I didn't want to get too crazy, plus get my aesthetics up, of course. supersetted and worked my way up to 125db's for overhead ext which was ballin.. but my left elbow felt a bit strained from it

workout 26-28
been using rage for cheerleading to throw around some girls. it's definitely a difference when I DO and then when I dont use it, but I feel like I'm gonna stop using it for cheerleading just so I can keep my power/intensity in the gym.. although the focus factor has been helpful to hit new stunts.

final tryouts for cheerleading are today, then back to my 5 day split

Phil800101
04-18-11, 12:11 pm
Solid work!

G Diesel
04-18-11, 4:48 pm
workout 24 = shoulders
Shoulder work is always intense on rage... quick and concise cuz I had to work that day, but my boulders were definitely burning. changed it up with some standing behind the neck presses.

workout 25 = arms
arm workouts = crazy as always, plus the girls love a big set of guns! haha it was the day before cheerleading tryouts so I didn't want to get too crazy, plus get my aesthetics up, of course. supersetted and worked my way up to 125db's for overhead ext which was ballin.. but my left elbow felt a bit strained from it

workout 26-28
been using rage for cheerleading to throw around some girls. it's definitely a difference when I DO and then when I dont use it, but I feel like I'm gonna stop using it for cheerleading just so I can keep my power/intensity in the gym.. although the focus factor has been helpful to hit new stunts.

final tryouts for cheerleading are today, then back to my 5 day split

Way to crush it Danny Boy... Tossing the weights and the ladies. Nice.

Peace, G

DanTheMan
04-19-11, 7:43 pm
Solid work!

thanks for the constant support phil!

DanTheMan
04-19-11, 7:43 pm
Way to crush it Danny Boy... Tossing the weights and the ladies. Nice.

Peace, G

ohhh shit. G-Deezy in the building. *bows* welcome sensei

DanTheMan
04-19-11, 7:45 pm
29 = chesticles
worked them out and fried em.... trying to go moderately heavier on barbell incline and rage is definitely helping

30 = legs

crazy good workout... long but rage was definitely sustaining my energy and i managed to grind out a PR of 245x22... thought it was only gonna be 20 but hey did +2, nothin wrong with that.
did front squats 3x8, RDLS, 1 legged leg press, hams, and FST-7 leg ext
had extra energy today, idk what it was from, but I'll blame it on the RAGE!

here's a vid of the squats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjGCcCskNSw&feature=channel_video_title

Phil800101
04-20-11, 12:46 am
Nice work! Brutal squats...cool vid...even with the anti-squatting gymshit radio soundtrack, lol.

thanks for the constant support phil!

Sure thing brosinski.

DanTheMan
04-25-11, 2:37 pm
Nice work! Brutal squats...cool vid...even with the anti-squatting gymshit radio soundtrack, lol.

Sure thing brosinski.

lol.. I always have my own music in. I work at the university's gym and I get in trouble EVERY time i change it to an "unauthorized channel".... it has to be "family friendly" ... whatever.

DanTheMan
04-25-11, 2:41 pm
31 = shoulders...

KILLED my shoulders and it was awesome... worked my way up to 105lbs again and repped it out pretty damn well. stoked. threw in some behind the neck, supersetted upright bb rows with db lateral raises... and some snatches for my mobility. damn i love shoulder workouts

32 = back

started out with 275x4x12 on deads. then did as many pull ups/chin ups in alternating forms. hit up the t-bar rows, one arm bb rows, pull downs and rows and called it a day. back was tore up from the floor up

33 = arms.

helluva pump..idk because it was the weekend and no one was in there but it was pretty bomb. upped my double over head db ext to 120lbs and felt really dang good, superset with barbell curls. supersetted evrything else and got the hell outta there

PORTERHOUSE
04-25-11, 3:22 pm
subbed for this bro!

Phil800101
04-25-11, 6:07 pm
Killer!

DanTheMan
04-26-11, 10:40 pm
subbed for this bro!

glad to have you brother!!

DanTheMan
04-26-11, 10:40 pm
Killer!

thank you philip !

DanTheMan
04-26-11, 10:43 pm
34 = chest.
solid day... great pump. started out with db flat up to 115 then incline, weighted dips, cable crossovers... chesticles felt super pumped. felt good

35 = squat day!
PR'd on my 260x20... exponentially tougher than the 245x22 but a step closer to my goal of 275x20. I think i MAY try it next week depending on my knee but we shall see. front squats, RDL's, 1 legged leg press, hammy curls and fst-7 quads. done and done, legs fried

squat vid up soon

Carrnage
04-26-11, 11:20 pm
nice hardcore work ethic bro!

DanTheMan
04-26-11, 11:22 pm
nice hardcore work ethic bro!

thanks for stoppin in here brother! you get out what you put in...and i ain't gonna half ass nothin!

DanTheMan
04-26-11, 11:22 pm
vid of my 260x20 squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39u1EcjU2pg&feature=channel_video_title

Phil800101
04-27-11, 12:40 am
Brutality! Sick vid.

Hey, you spelled it right...thanks bro! So many people add the second "l," drives me nuts, lol.

DanTheMan
04-27-11, 6:15 pm
Brutality! Sick vid.

Hey, you spelled it right...thanks bro! So many people add the second "l," drives me nuts, lol.

haha, fuck that 2nd L, ain't done nobody no good !

DanTheMan
04-27-11, 6:20 pm
Boulders fer shoulders

felt good today... rage is a lifesaver.. I had class at 8am, then cardio, then work, so I didnt get my workout in til about 3 and I was on campus all day lagging ..... but rage kicked me into gear and had a damn good workout.

The focus factor is the thing that hasn't lost it's kick... yeah sure some days I have more or less energy, be it from getting tolerant to rage or my diet affecting it or a combo of both, but whatever it is, the focus and intensity of my workouts NEVER change with rage.

it's sad... I'm almost down to my last few workouts... I probably have 3 or 4 more workouts with the powder. then I'm gonna take about 2 weeks off of any pre workout and start my log on the pills.

Phil800101
04-28-11, 2:54 am
Gotta love Rage for days like that.

Bruiser
04-28-11, 8:32 am
I think you'll like the paks. I prefer them over the powder. It comes up on you a little more gradual and lasts a lot longer. I hope you like them. Good luck.

DanTheMan
04-28-11, 8:35 pm
Gotta love Rage for days like that.

man is it a lifesaver...

I think you'll like the paks. I prefer them over the powder. It comes up on you a little more gradual and lasts a lot longer. I hope you like them. Good luck.

thanks bruiser! yah I hope the paks are sustained... I'm on campus all day so throwing the pack into my bookbag is gonna save space too-- preciate ya brother.

DanTheMan
04-28-11, 8:36 pm
back.

rough session after a long day but i got it done. opted for hang snatches rather than deads today cuz I just wasn't feeling it. supersetted a lot of width/thickness stuff. turned out to be pretty good-- just frustrating when you can't get that mind muscle connection.

Phil800101
04-28-11, 10:19 pm
Way to push through and get it done bro!

Bruiser
04-29-11, 8:30 am
back.

rough session after a long day but i got it done. opted for hang snatches rather than deads today cuz I just wasn't feeling it. supersetted a lot of width/thickness stuff. turned out to be pretty good-- just frustrating when you can't get that mind muscle connection.

Sometimes we get our best sessions when forced to change things up. Maybe it'll end up just what you needed. Keep it up bro.

DanTheMan
05-01-11, 12:13 pm
Way to push through and get it done bro!

thanks phil, just tryna keep chuggin along!

Sometimes we get our best sessions when forced to change things up. Maybe it'll end up just what you needed. Keep it up bro.

thanks big bruiser!

DanTheMan
05-01-11, 12:15 pm
arms

I only took half a scoop for arm day cuz I didn't really wanna waste the last bunch of my rage powder since I have some chest monday and big leg day, 275x20 (hopefully..) on tuesday.
focus was there, but the energy didn't last as long, go figure haha. still, pretty good workout just s/s alot of movements, kinda rushed because of work but I was lookin huge since I work at the the university's gym that I workout at

Phil800101
05-01-11, 1:47 pm
Sounds pumptastic!

DanTheMan
05-02-11, 8:53 pm
Sounds pumptastic!

haha you know it was philly!

DanTheMan
05-02-11, 8:54 pm
Chest

felt good today... had to workout fairly early because of weird class./finals schedule so i only had one meal in my belly where i'm used to having atleast 2-3 so it felt a bit draggy...still had pretty good volume and pump though. rage is getting down to it's last few scoops and i'm pretty sad haha. got legs tomorrow... we'l see how that goes. 275x20 is the plan!

Phil800101
05-03-11, 4:11 am
Solid! Kill it tomorrow!

Bruiser
05-03-11, 7:33 am
Good luck, let us know if you hit 275 for 20.

DanTheMan
05-03-11, 11:59 pm
Solid! Kill it tomorrow!

thanks man.. didn't workout the way i wanted it to, but that's just the way it is..

Good luck, let us know if you hit 275 for 20.

275x16.. I'm pretty upset brotha. thanks for the support tho

DanTheMan
05-04-11, 12:02 am
Legs

Man.. I'm pretty pissed right now but it's whatever. I'm stressed, finals are getting to me, and it's just not good. rage ain't no miracle supp and I don't blame it at all on it-- it tried to get my ass in gear but I just didn't produce.

i guess an overall alright workout, nothing crazy. just volume because I was pissed I didn't get 20.

275x16 squat... snatches, rack snatches, front squats, full snatches, sRDLS, 1 legged press s/s hack, standing ham s/s lying, fst-7 quads.

meh, just another goal I need to accomplish. no doubt that 275x20 is gonna be mine in the future, I just wanted it tonight.

final at 8am, then cardio, then work, then shoulders.

DanTheMan
05-04-11, 12:10 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xhf-F2Lebo&feature=channel_video_title

vid of 275x16. man I'm pissed. mind wasn't right. I feel like i coulda gotten it..

woulda coulda shoulda. bah.

Phil800101
05-04-11, 12:40 am
Still looks like some solid work to me bro! No worries, 275 x 16 is no joke, and like you said you have a lot going on right now. Once you're past this stress you'll really be tearing it up.

DanTheMan
05-07-11, 10:28 am
Still looks like some solid work to me bro! No worries, 275 x 16 is no joke, and like you said you have a lot going on right now. Once you're past this stress you'll really be tearing it up.

meh, thanks for the constant push man. it just makes me mad not producing what i know i'm capable of

DanTheMan
05-07-11, 10:29 am
saving rage for after my mentalmush state... don't wanna waste the lasts of it. monday at 8am is the last one, so thats probably when I'll put the last few scoops back into my stack until it's all gone... sad times.

DanTheMan
06-01-11, 8:25 pm
so i've been off of any stims for atleast 2 weeks

and today i just started cuts pump and rage stack

i felt great all fucking day and i'm just estatic and more determined than ever
rage+pump is no joke............................. i'm so ready for this competition

6/7am cuts with stim
11/12 cuts without stim
pump without stime 30 min preworkout
rage powder 15 minutes preworkout

shoulder workout was phenomonal today.

Phil800101
06-02-11, 2:01 am
Sick stack! I've run it with Stak as well and it was insane.

DanTheMan
06-02-11, 1:36 pm
Sick stack! I've run it with Stak as well and it was insane.

man i'm moving it already haha and it's only been a day!!

"OFF" day for me means SPRINTS and PLYO with my friend outside.. she kicks my ass during these sessions lol

took cuts this morning with stim
popping PUMP without stim right as I'm typin this
then cuts with stim before sprints and plyo

leaving rage on only training days.

gonna sweat in this georgia heat!

DanTheMan
06-03-11, 10:03 pm
mmmmm sprints and plyo were awesome...cuts helped me go balls to the wall and had me sweating.

today was cuts around 7am
meal 1, snack

pump, rage then LEGS
crazy good leg session...not very heavy but the volume and mind muscle connection was digustingly good.

arms tomorrow. i can't wait for that shit lol

Phil800101
06-03-11, 11:04 pm
Nice work!

DanTheMan
06-05-11, 11:53 pm
arm day was sickkkkkkk nasty. was done in about an hour and fifteen minutes but pump and rage are pretty rediculous together.

6 am cuts with stim
30min pump without stim
10min rage
6pm cuts without stim. awwww yeah son

also did sprints in the 99degree heat of georgia...
cuts at 7am with stim
11am pump no stim
3pm cuts with stim then sprint

if this georgia heat won't get me in contest condition idk what will haha

Phil800101
06-06-11, 2:16 am
Pumpariffic!

DanTheMan
06-06-11, 9:38 pm
Pumpariffic!

awww yeah son lol

man pump rage was so helpful today. started out with heavy paused bench... worked my way up to 295x2 paused. then went back down and paused 275, 245, 225 for reps. strongest my bench has been since my cut! then went to do a set of double under hand rows.

also s/s weighted pull ups and weighted dips... PR'd today on 4x6 +25lbs on pullups! stoked about that. weighted dips were tough after the heavy bb benching

s/s incline db with db row.. usually wiped by this point but the energy was sustained.

ended with low cable flies and alternate grip lat pulldowns.

crazy pump. i feel good right now!

also taking pump oon my offdays...
idk what it is but i stay vascular. lower bf? idk, but i just started noticing more when i started taking pump

Phil800101
06-07-11, 9:32 am
Brutality! Good stuff bro.

DanTheMan
06-08-11, 1:57 pm
Brutality! Good stuff bro.

thanks my man!

Legs were pretty killer... had the bright idea of supersetting front squats and back squats... i guess the pump/rage got to me lol. but it was pretty fun/brutal.

i went 275x5, then 225x5 on back squats, then front squats. for 4 sets.
let's just say the workout ended up with me waddling away

Phil800101
06-08-11, 2:04 pm
Holy shit! No doubt you were waddling after that.

DanTheMan
06-20-11, 7:58 am
Holy shit! No doubt you were waddling after that.
hahah sure was my man

CATCHUP TIME
mmm.ketchup..

sorry guys. summer school and work have been getting all up on me, especially with training and all that. BUT saturday, June 18, marked 5 weeks out of my competition. STOKED.

June 15
supersetted chest and back. I used to hate doing this but with pump and rage, my fatigue rate declined and I can go much longer with bigger compound movements...this has become my favorite day because I just feel so accomplished.

June 16
Off day, did sprints/plyo in the georgia heat. still took pump(no stim) between meal 4 and 5 though.

June 17
Shoulder day. My goodness was it a good workout. PR'd on hanging snatches (I always warm up my hsoulders with snatches on shoulder days.) hit 135x4. not super huge numbers, but I dropped my numbers down because of technique. had a sick pump and my shoulders were looking insane.

June 18
ARM DAY. Pump/rage is no joke on arm day...after back/chest, I feel as if pump/rage does the most for these days... I can go heavier, longer, and get that mind muscle connection and just feel the blood flow...it's a hard feeling to describe but I promise once you try it you're ognna be hooked.

June 19
offday, plyo and sprints again.. didn't take pump.

June 20 (Today)
LEGDAY! will update later tonight

Phil800101
06-20-11, 4:18 pm
Solid, congrats on the PR! Keep it up.