PDA

View Full Version : Im Ragin' Bro. My Animal Rage Log.

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 1:58 pm
Sweet! I got picked to win a free can of rage. I chose the powder. I will probably start this here in a week or two (i want to cycle of stims for a week or two so i can feel the full effects). I am current cutting, i have went from 282 to 252 so far in around 12 weeks. Being low on carbs, i am always looking for that energy kick and i can't wait to see how Rage treats me.

smoothballer
02-25-11, 1:58 pm
Subbed....
Beat Dead Again...

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 2:00 pm
In... Busy bein' 4 places at once... *LOL*

J-Dawg
02-25-11, 2:01 pm
In for your thoughts on Rage TS.

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 2:03 pm
Subbed....
Beat Dead Again...

Mebbe u should be a rep???

Subbed. Good luck TS...

smoothballer
02-25-11, 2:07 pm
Mebbe u should be a rep???

Now that would be pretty damn awesome!

Universal Rep
02-25-11, 2:07 pm
Now that would be pretty damn awesome!

Go talk to MD... Hahahahahahahahahahah.

smoothballer
02-25-11, 2:11 pm
Go talk to MD... Hahahahahahahahahahah.

So you are saying I would have to be banned? Hahahaha

freighttraindane
02-25-11, 2:16 pm
Rage on bro!

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 2:23 pm
right here with ya bud

D-NUTZ
03-07-11, 9:25 am
Alright guys, got my Rag plus some from the Cage. Im going to finish up some already opened Shock and other Pre WOs i have at home first. So feel free to ban me and suspend my avatar privileges haha. Ill be back when its time for me to rage on in a few weeks.

ToSo
03-07-11, 1:36 pm
Looking forward to some seious Rage logs!

D-NUTZ
05-16-11, 9:13 am
Finally cracked into my Rage (powder) a couple days ago. This stuff is the real deal. When I get some more time, I will go into more detail of my first ever use of it. Starting tonight after my WO, I will post my daily thoughts of it.

D-NUTZ
05-23-11, 4:38 pm
After a full week of Rage, I can safely say this is THE BEST pre-workout supplement I have EVER used.

I have been cutting for 24 or so weeks and I always need the energy boost, Rage always delivers. I still haven't had any kind of diminished results so all is well.

mritter3
05-23-11, 4:48 pm
very cool D...looking forward to your thoughts on the new flavors.

D-NUTZ
05-24-11, 8:08 am
very cool D...looking forward to your thoughts on the new flavors.

I am as well. The Orange isn't bad, it has grown on me but I want something different too so I have choices lol. Im sure on of these new ones will be a homerun.

D-NUTZ
05-24-11, 8:11 am
I am really loving the warm and tingly feeling Rage gives me. MMC has been better than ever and I have to force myself to quit. It seems like with mosr Pre-WO's, you get a great first serving but after that, your always kind of chasing that first "high" but you never can duplicate it. With Rage, every time is like the first time.

C.Coronato
05-24-11, 2:23 pm
Hell yea bro, glad to hear you like it so much! Hows the cutting going?

D-NUTZ
05-24-11, 10:17 pm
Hell yea bro, glad to hear you like it so much! Hows the cutting going?

Its the real deal! My cut is going swell, Down 64 pounds as of Monday. I have gone into hiding as far as progress pics go, but in due time, I will show you all that has been going on.

Bruiser
05-25-11, 7:43 am
Its the real deal! My cut is going swell, Down 64 pounds as of Monday. I have gone into hiding as far as progress pics go, but in due time, I will show you all that has been going on.

64 lbs?! That's awesmone man. I can't wait to see your progress pics.

D-NUTZ
05-25-11, 8:13 am
64 lbs?! That's awesmone man. I can't wait to see your progress pics.

Thanks bro! I can't wait to see them either lol.

D-NUTZ
05-25-11, 8:16 pm
I tried to be a bad ass today and throw the powder in my mouth then chase it with water. Mission: Failure.

Bruiser
05-25-11, 8:31 pm
I tried to be a bad ass today and throw the powder in my mouth then chase it with water. Mission: Failure.

I don't care for the original Rage flavor and prefer to do it that way. When I get my samples of the new flavors, I'm going to do that with one of each of the samples... could get nauseating...

DanTheMan
05-27-11, 11:39 am

hahahaha i've learned to love it like that ... kicks starts me like a shot of whiskey