PDA

View Full Version : Switch, Engage -- RAGE

C.Coronato
02-25-11, 5:19 pm
Got my first official can of Animal RAGE today. Hit Chest at Bench A Palooza with a bunch of good guys.

Feeling great, no crash, and intensity is through the roof. Looking forward to keeping this in my system for a long time.

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 5:32 pm
In, for this...!!!

Jay
02-25-11, 6:35 pm
Powder or Pill?

C.Coronato
02-25-11, 6:41 pm
Im a powder guy Rhino!

Jay
02-25-11, 6:43 pm
Im a powder guy Rhino!

Nice! So am I.

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 6:48 pm
Cool bro, looking forward to see how this treats you.

DanTheMan
02-25-11, 10:34 pm
yesssirrrrr!! along for the ride big bro.

smoothballer
02-26-11, 10:22 am
Subbed!

ToSo
03-01-11, 1:36 pm
Im a powder guy Rhino!

Me to I like that almost instantaneous "Rage," you get from the powder.

C.Coronato
03-01-11, 1:37 pm
Nice! So am I.

Cool bro, looking forward to see how this treats you.

yesssirrrrr!! along for the ride big bro.

Subbed!

Thanks fellas.

Me to I like that almost instantaneous "Rage," you get from the powder.

And yea, i always like a powder over a cap/tablet. But having both will be great once show season starts!

C.Coronato
03-01-11, 1:39 pm
Hit some chest last night with some Rage in my system. I took it easy as i have my big Bros v Bros match up with my man Aggression against Scals and BCon this week. Still got a nice solid pump without really killing myself. Im very glad to have it in my system daily now.

dannynb
03-01-11, 1:41 pm
I'll be using it in my show prep come April. What's your thoughts on it for that purpose...I believe it will really help especially the closer ya get to showdate and you begin to really feel run down.

C.Coronato
03-02-11, 2:47 pm
I'll be using it in my show prep come April. What's your thoughts on it for that purpose...I believe it will really help especially the closer ya get to showdate and you begin to really feel run down.

It will certainly keep your energy going, thats for sure Danny. I have always switched to Pump from Shock Therapy when i diet, but im not sure where i will go here. I will certainly take the Rage, but will it be powder,capsules, or both? I would venture to say ill prob use the caps.

C.Coronato
03-02-11, 2:49 pm
Tried it with Watermelon Atomic 7 today. Made a nice luxurious cocktail before training, and i enjoyed it on the ride from work to the gym. Finished it at about 30 mins out, felt the effects well through a solid chest session. I wasnt going for any PRs as Aggression and I have a contest to win on Saturday, but it didnt stim me out, nor get me jittery. I have yet to experience a crash, so im happy about that.

Universal Rep
03-02-11, 2:57 pm
it didnt stim me out, nor get me jittery. I have yet to experience a crash, so im happy about that.

Win.

JasonG
03-02-11, 3:57 pm
Subbed!

AWARD
03-02-11, 8:14 pm
Hey man, had a question about the pump you get from rage. Since animal rage doesnt have nitric oxide in it(correct me if im wrong), how intense is the pump compared to nitric oxide products like animal pump, super pump, and n.o. explode? I already ordered mine, just anxiously waiting for it to come hah. Thanks

twoheadedboy
03-06-11, 9:47 pm
Subbed because T to the T to the L is an awesome dude.

C.Coronato
03-10-11, 1:39 pm
Win.

EPIC.

Subbed!

Thanks bro.

Hey man, had a question about the pump you get from rage. Since animal rage doesnt have nitric oxide in it(correct me if im wrong), how intense is the pump compared to nitric oxide products like animal pump, super pump, and n.o. explode? I already ordered mine, just anxiously waiting for it to come hah. Thanks

You will experience some pump, i have actually heard for some reason, some people had even better pumps? I get a pump with or with out an NO. You can always add in something like NOX3 as well.

Subbed because T to the T to the L is an awesome dude.

Hahah, thanks brotha. TTL is missed!

C.Coronato
03-10-11, 1:41 pm
I did have a few servings over the weekend, but not from my official tub, so now im back on track.

Hit Back yesterday. Still getting back into the groove of things, but it is certainly very much needed now after the weekend. Felt good to have some energy and hit the weights hard again, even after i have been dragging all day. Looking forward to hitting some HUGE PRs on this real real soon ..

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 2:01 pm
Niiiice...!!!

twoheadedboy
03-11-11, 10:28 pm
Hahah, thanks brotha. TTL is missed!

Side topic, did I miss something as for the reason for the change?

ghost
03-11-11, 11:15 pm
subbed!

C.Coronato
03-15-11, 2:27 pm
Testing has been put on hold for about a week or so, as im getting surgery and i cant take any supplements that are blood thinners -- I thought to be safe to stop all supplements, so im just having some Atomic 7, and thats it for now.

ghost
03-15-11, 2:50 pm
Testing has been put on hold for about a week or so, as im getting surgery and i cant take any supplements that are blood thinners -- I thought to be safe to stop all supplements, so im just having some Atomic 7, and thats it for now.

surgery????? ill keep you in my prayers brother.

smoothballer
03-15-11, 3:09 pm

Good luck with your sugery C, Thoughts and prayers my brother...

DanTheMan
03-15-11, 5:02 pm

hey big bro, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for the surgery-- hurry back ya hear

mritter3
03-15-11, 5:22 pm
Surgery?....geez that sucks CC...take care brother...thoughts and prayers are with ya.

Jay
03-15-11, 5:32 pm
Had no idea! Good luck to you.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-15-11, 5:38 pm
Good luck bro, I'll be thinkin bout ya. They will have that knee patched up in no time.