PDA

View Full Version : All the rage

ToSo
02-25-11, 5:30 pm
Just threw back a "shot" of Animal Rage. Quick, easy, and convient. The texture was smooth and taste was great!
The fact that Animal Rage is taken in a "shot" is a huge plus for me. Typically, most pre-workouts are 8-12oz, and when they taste bad if feels like it takes a life time to put them down. Animal Rage is quick and easy, whether its a "shot" or the pill pak.
Pre-workout thought.........
Its been about 10 minutes since I knocked back the "shot." I'm already feeling it big time! Mental clarity and clean energy is at 100% I'm extremely focused and loving it. Time to train!

Just got done training chest at the U. I feel PHENOMENAL, my chest was and still is extremely pumped even 45minutes after the workout! I was more focused than I've ever been. I was zoned into driving the bar off my chest rep after rep!

I've been out of the gym a good three hours and I'm still feeling awesome, focus and the energy is still clean and kicking. I can tell there won't be any crash because it is slowly wearing off unlike other pre-workouts were you feel like your going to pass out after 2 hours.

I'll be updating this log tomorrow after I train arms......For now RAGE ON!

Mr. Dead
02-25-11, 5:33 pm
Subbed...!!!

smoothballer
02-26-11, 10:21 am
In!

ToSo
02-26-11, 2:14 pm
This is a follow up on RAGE...like I said I would hit arms today, and update the log. All I can say is WOW! My forearms felt like they were going to explode, my biceps were experiencing one of the craziest pumps, they've ever gotten. My skin felt like it was tearing apart! Triceps are a different story, absolutely engulfed with blood. Swollen so much my shirt felt like it was cutting off circulation. Animal Rage is amazing, i'll hit you up with another log after I hit legs tomorrow!

smoothballer
02-26-11, 7:58 pm
This is a follow up on RAGE...like I said I would hit arms today, and update the log. All I can say is WOW! My forearms felt like they were going to explode, my biceps were experiencing one of the craziest pumps, they've ever gotten. My skin felt like it was tearing apart! Triceps are a different story, absolutely engulfed with blood. Swollen so much my shirt felt like it was cutting off circulation. Animal Rage is amazing, i'll hit you up with another log after I hit legs tomorrow!

Nice!

ToSo
03-01-11, 8:52 am
Sunday was legs day, something came up so can't give you an update on how Rage worked on leg day.With that said, I'll be training shoulders today at the U, and be updating the log later on. Get ready!

ToSo
03-01-11, 3:42 pm
Just trained arms with J-Dawg at hq. Honestly, I can barely type right now, arms are so pump my fingers feel like they got a pump. The pre-workout stack is exactly what I expected, amazing pumps, unreal focus, sustained energy, and complete insanity! This is definitely going to be my stack for awhile, I highly recommend this stack to anyone looking to get the most out of their workout.
I want to also mention that I'm sensitive to stims, and stacking all of these wasn't an issue at all. I didn't use the pump stim and I don't believe you need it Rage gives you all the kick you need!

ToSo
03-04-11, 9:27 am
I've been taking Pump and Rage together for about a week and already can tell a significant different in energy, focus, intensity, pump, and strength. Definitely going to be running this stack for awhile. Rage is a great compliment to Pump. Even though Rage is in a league of its own, I think it was perfectly formulated to be added to any stack. Rage is still my bestfriend right now, yesterday I was just tired for a long day but knew I had to get my back training in. So I took some pump and then 20 minutes later, knocked back a shot of Rage.15minutes after all that I was in the gym focused and ready to destory back.
I'll be running this stack for a while, however, I'm looking forward to seeing how Rage pairs up with M-Stak. What do you think? ..

ToSo
03-07-11, 4:50 pm
Its been about a week and some change that I've been taking Animal Rage, all I can say is Animal Rage is still kicking my ass with energy, focus and intensity. I heard Rage also be identified as "PR" and yesterday I realized why. I haven't hit legs in about a week and I figured I'd put Rage to the test of a grueling leg workout. Well, what was going to be a heavy weight, high volume leg day. Quickly turned into, set after set, on the leg press. I tend to have a weak leg press because of bad knees.
Not anymore! I did a few sets to get loose, after that the plates kept adding on. last week I maxed with 675 for 6 reps on the leg press. Yesterday I added an extra hundred pounds 775 for a complete 4 reps! Hit my all time "PR!" Very happy even though today I'm having hard time climbing the steps on campus. I can definitely contribute this to Animal Rage because it gave me the extra push to keep driving the weight up and also crank out thoes extra 2 reps.

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 4:52 pm
Lookin' good...!!! I'm still waitin' on mine... Life expectancy of a UPS driver is about to get shorter... *LOL*

ToSo
03-07-11, 5:07 pm
Lookin' good...!!! I'm still waitin' on mine... Life expectancy of a UPS driver is about to get shorter... *LOL*

Thanks bro, if I were you, I'd take my tracking number and hunt his ass down! Let me know how you like it, looking forward to your log.

Jay
03-07-11, 6:49 pm
Nice PR on leg day.

ff2929
03-07-11, 10:48 pm
Picked up some Rage from the Arnold Expo. Took my first dose today 30 min before training back and bi's. After about 10 min felt an intense energy boost and very focused. Waited the 30 min and hit the iron, best back and bi workout in a while. Can't wait to try it out for chest and tri's tomorrow

ToSo
03-08-11, 8:29 am
Picked up some Rage from the Arnold Expo. Took my first dose today 30 min before training back and bi's. After about 10 min felt an intense energy boost and very focused. Waited the 30 min and hit the iron, best back and bi workout in a while. Can't wait to try it out for chest and tri's tomorrow

Nice. Same experience, it only took 10 minutes to feel the serious energy boost, and as time went on I became extremely focused.

ToSo
03-08-11, 10:23 am
I'll be hitting shoulders today at hq. This will conclude my Animal Rage Log for a little while until I switch up my stack. Shoulders are the last body part that have yet to be trained with Rage. I'm looking forward to todays workout, feeling pretty good, bit tired but after I knock back a shot of Rage, I'll be ready to go. I'll be checking back around 3 so get ready because todays going to be a good one.

ToSo
03-09-11, 3:18 pm
So I trained shoulders yesterday at HQ, and again it delivered!
We did 135 overhead press for reps. In the back on my mind I was thinking "lets get 18 maybe 20." Well after I raised the bar once over my head, that number went out the door.
I was so focused and driven to keep throwing the weight up I lost count at 25. Rage locked me into complete tunnel vision. I felt like Big Lou in Pumping Iron when he was was doing overhead press yelling "Aronld," again and again.
Thanks to Rage I hit my PR once again, I'm not really sure what the exact number of reps were, I have to ask NG again. All I know is after that set I was really happy.
Thank you Rage!

ToSo
03-15-11, 4:29 pm
Hit shoulders with NG and J-Dawg. Definitely feeling wasted after competing with thoes two.
Overhead Barbell press
125 x 6 reps
145 x 6 reps
160 x 14 reps

Lateral Raises
20 x 12 reps
25 x 12 reps
30 x 12 reps

Front Raises
20 x 12 reps
20 x 12 reps
25 x 12 reps

Rear Raises (on incline bench)
30 x 10 reps
30 x 10 reps
35 x 12 reps

Pretty high volume, tried to focus on the control and squeeze when it came to the raises. Definitely feeling a hell of a lot more endurance and strength, going on my second week of my Pump & Rage stack. Still loving Rage like it was my first workout with it.

Mr. Dead
03-15-11, 4:30 pm
Niiice...!!!

smoothballer
03-15-11, 4:38 pm
Definitely feeling a hell of a lot more endurance and strength, going on my second week of my Pump & Rage stack. Still loving Rage like it was my first workout with it.

I feel the same exact way! Can't wait for my workout in about an hour...

ToSo
03-15-11, 5:21 pm
I feel the same exact way! Can't wait for my workout in about an hour...

Ill be checking your log brother.

ToSo
03-29-11, 12:27 pm
So I've been off Rage for about a good 5 days, and I have to say I feel great. This is the first time coming off a preworkout and feeling good. I usually feel like shit after I coming off other preworkouts. Not to name names but the other preworkouts out there the ones I've tried, the only thing I got from them after I was done with my "month" supple was massive headache and sleepless nights.
Rage is an all around great product, and the fact that I haven't taken it in 5 days and I'm feeling great. No headaches, no sleepless nights, none of that associated with Rage, which makes it all worth it.
I will be taking it again however in about 2 weeks because I love it so much. I'll be updating my log once again when I'm back on Rage.

smoothballer
03-29-11, 3:32 pm
So I've been off Rage for about a good 5 days, and I have to say I feel great. This is the first time coming off a preworkout and feeling good. I usually feel like shit after I coming off other preworkouts. Not to name names but the other preworkouts out there the ones I've tried, the only thing I got from them after I was done with my "month" supple was massive headache and sleepless nights.
Rage is an all around great product, and the fact that I haven't taken it in 5 days and I'm feeling great. No headaches, no sleepless nights, none of that associated with Rage, which makes it all worth it.
I will be taking it again however in about 2 weeks because I love it so much. I'll be updating my log once again when I'm back on Rage.

Great to know. Nothing worse than the headaches after coming off of some pre-workouts.

ToSo
04-11-11, 3:11 pm
OK, so todays weather in Jersey is amazing! This type of weather is my absolute favorite, lower 80's and a nice breeze. The great weather must have put my calc professor in a good mood because he canceled class. About two hours ago I had one of my best workout I've had in a long time. I've been off stims for sometime but today I was feeling so good I knocked back a shot of Rage after I took my Pump(with stim pill) and mixed up my EAA Stak and I was ready to go. The energy was through the roof, the focus was crazy, and my state of mind was indescribible. Hit Legs and Bi's, here are my numbers.

Legs:
Leg Press: 270 1x15 360 1x15 590 2x10
Squats: 135 1x20 180 1x12 225 2x10
Leg extention: 100 1x25 150 1x15 200 2x10
Single Leg curls: 70 4x12

Bi's
Alternating dumbell curls: work my way up 50's did 2x10
Hammer curls: 60's 3x10
Behind the head cable curls: 50 3x12
reverse curls:

The volume is a bit higher, trying to cut alittle weight, diets on point right now to.

ToSo
04-22-11, 11:57 am
Ok, so I mentioned Tuesday that I would train one day with Animal Rage Paks and the other day train with Animal Rage Powder. Some people are still iffy about Rage paks because there is more feed back on powder and it hits quicker.

Wednesday Powder: Took a level scoop of Rage with 2oz of water 20 minutes preworkout (empty stomach).(20minutes is the perfect timing for me, I feel the powder almost instantly after knocking back a shot.) I trained legs for about an hour and Rage was with me the whole entire time. The rush remained constant, however the instant strong intensity of the rush was about 20minutes after the shot.

Thursday Paks: Took a Rage Pak(7 pills) 40 minutes (empty stomach) The car ride to the gym was enjoyable, I was gradually getting in a better mood, all the b.s. of the day was going away, by the time I stepped foot in the gym I was feeling it Complete Tunnel Vision. The rush also remained constant, I trained shoulders for about 45 minutes and was loving every minute of it!(Not to mention I watch a Wrath Shoulder training vid before I hit the gym)

Feelings&Thoughts: I honestly, can not say one is better than the other. Powders is an instant hit, where as Paks are a gradual hit, what you've go to realize is one can't be better than the other because its still the same amazing ingredients in both the powder and Paks. Its really personal pref. either your a pill or powder person. I just so happen to enjoy the powder because and I like the way Rage taste! Another thing is powder cuts back on the amount of pills I have to consume through out the day.

Bruiser
04-22-11, 12:20 pm
Thanks so much bro!! It's nice to see a side by side comparison like this. So... can I consider you personal guinea pig now? lol Once again, thanks.

DANO
04-22-11, 12:21 pm
Good review in both forms... I chose the pill form, and look forward to testing it out... Also, I hope to get a sample pack of Rage, then I can do a day to day like you did. Thanks for the info.

wedge
04-22-11, 12:24 pm
Thanks for the head to head review ToSo. I go with the powder, as I like the initial kick and I lift at night.

ToSo
04-22-11, 12:32 pm
Thanks so much bro!! It's nice to see a side by side comparison like this. So... can I consider you personal guinea pig now? lol Once again, thanks.

Haha, ay I'm just trying to help and bring it to the people. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Your welcome brother. You try Pump&Rage yet?

ToSo
04-22-11, 12:35 pm
Thanks for the head to head review ToSo. I go with the powder, as I like the initial kick and I lift at night.

I love the powder, I usually hit the gym on campus mid afternoon so after I train I get the books and Rage is still with me. Nothing like cramming on Rage, my new study buddy!