PDA

View Full Version : Stak

mjb
02-26-11, 2:49 am
Can I run Stak back to back while running test..

What I mean is, I have Animal Test which I'll run for 21 days x 2, can I literally run Stak for 21 x 2 or should I take 1 week of during the 2nd can of Test, and run M-stak, then Stak?

Bit confused, also looking to add Animal Cuts on my 2nd Animal Test stak would this be fine?

Example being;

Animal Test 1 hour pre WO
Animal Stak 45mins pre WO
Cuts 1 when I wake up, 2nd 4 hours after.

Thanks
mjb :)

C.Coronato
02-26-11, 9:29 am
Do you want to run Stak/Test together or 42 days of Stak, then 42 days of Test? I also personally, would not take Cuts while on a cycle like that. If you want to get the most out of a Stak/Test combo you need to be eating a good amount, but when on Cuts you need to be a bit more restricted.

twoheadedboy
02-27-11, 5:19 pm
From what I've been told from others here, 42 days is the most you want to modulate your testosterone before taking a break, so it would be best to do Test + Stak for 42 straight days, then take a few weeks off or run M-Stak.

If you're eating and training as hard as you need to be to fully utilize these two supps, you'll be ready to switch things up after 6 weeks anyway. Take the Test preworkout and Stak before bed (bonus points for Animal PM minus the ZMA caps at the same time as the Stak).

Enforcer
03-01-11, 12:17 pm
Can I run Stak back to back while running test..

What I mean is, I have Animal Test which I'll run for 21 days x 2, can I literally run Stak for 21 x 2 or should I take 1 week of during the 2nd can of Test, and run M-stak, then Stak?

Bit confused, also looking to add Animal Cuts on my 2nd Animal Test stak would this be fine?

Example being;

Animal Test 1 hour pre WO
Animal Stak 45mins pre WO
Cuts 1 when I wake up, 2nd 4 hours after.

Thanks
mjb :)

I have used two packs of Test and Stak a day and loved the results. I did Test with meal 1 and my preworkout meal and then Stak 30 minutes prior to trainign and before bed, got great results from this. Stick to one thing at a time, obv. with Test and STak you are trying to add size, so focus on that. Then once you finish up with that and want to lean up a bit more, run a can of Cuts.