PDA

View Full Version : Rage Like A Freak

_Trainlikeafreak
03-01-11, 2:15 pm
Pre-ordered my Rage (powder form) last night at 2 am from A1Supplements.com.. I CANNNNNOT wait for it to get delivered. I'll be logging my workouts here as well as comparing rage powder to the agent o pills I beta tested. Stay tuned.

smoothballer
03-01-11, 2:25 pm
Subbed...1st

Universal Rep
03-01-11, 2:51 pm
Subbed, and the all important 2nd place.

Mr. Dead
03-01-11, 2:56 pm
3th...

_Trainlikeafreak
03-03-11, 12:57 am
Forgot to call A1 to see if they shipped my RAGE yet.. Will check with them tomorrow.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-07-11, 6:24 pm
It has arrived!!!! And it's perfect timing because I have legs tomorrow. Can't wait to log my workout!!

Jay
03-07-11, 6:47 pm
Nice! How are you gonna be taking it?

_Trainlikeafreak
03-07-11, 8:02 pm
Nice! How are you gonna be taking it?

I got the powder form. I can't wait to be able to take a pre workout powder with only 4 oz. of water.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-08-11, 10:04 pm
So today I hit legs with Mike and Vinny and Golds. Was an awesome workout; never have I been pushed that hard in a workout. Rage worked up to expectations and gave me the energy and focus to push through the workout. I loved the taste (to me it tasted like grapefruit + orange). Rage kicked in in 5 minutes and was feeling its full effects on the way to the gym. I cant quit remember how many reps we did with every workout but I know it was 4 sets per exercise besides squats (Vinny felt a tweak in his inner thigh so we moved on).

Lying Leg Curls
Leg Extensions
Squats
Leg Press
SLDL's
Donkey Raises

Since I'm not a big fan of squats I was a bit hesitant at first but after Vinny showed me a few tricks I felt much more comfortable and was able to focus more on the weight than not hurting myself. I still need to practice them but I now feel comfortable to do them. Other than that I really really pushed myself today and cranked out a few extra reps during certain sets. "Hesitation leads to injury" is what Vinny said that really clicked with me. He told me to pick a # of reps and do it. I took this mentality and was able to do my # plus a few more on the leg press. Today was one of the best days I've had in that I got to train with two athletes I've never worked out with before that made me feel like just one of the guys and were very welcoming. Not to mention Vinny is a freakin IFBB Pro! That still hasn't hit me that I just trained with someone of that level. As for Mike, that kid brings the intensity and does his best to make sure both Vinny and I pushed ourselves. He is gonna do some damage in his upcoming shows.

RSTRAD
03-08-11, 10:14 pm
All I know is after being on Jack3d and Muscle Marinade, the best pre-workout I have ever taken is Rage and this is day 3. I took it at the National ABC and i was so exhausted from the day I don't believe it had anything to build off of, but yesterday i killed legs, and today I destroyed some chest and horizontal workouts. It really effects my focus and helps me push myself in both cardio and weights. I set a goal and then I fly through it. The stuff really is making me train harder and I am addicted.

mritter3
03-08-11, 10:30 pm
Looks like the rage is working well for ya

_Trainlikeafreak
03-10-11, 7:06 pm
Today was an awesome workout in my gym that was falling apart due to the rain. Puddles everywhere and a broken belt made the gym smell like burning rubber. It seemed like the perfect time for some lifting. Rage kept me focused as well as my training partner. We did not stop until we knew we were done.

Delts:
- Seated DB Press: 4 x 12 (hit 18 on my last set with the 85's.. thanks rage!)
- Hammer-Strength Press (facing the pad): 4 x 15
- Barbell Front Raises: 4 x 15
- DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 15
- Rear Delt Rope Pulls: 4 x 15

Tris:
- Reverse-Grip One Arm Extensions: 4 x 15
- Seated EZ-Bar Extensions: 4 x 15
- One-Arm Pressdowns: 4 x 15
- One-Arm Cable Extensions (mimicking DB extensions but I felt a much better stretch with these: 4 x 15

mritter3
03-10-11, 7:13 pm
Strong workouts bro...looks like rage is treating ya real good bro.

ToSo
03-11-11, 4:16 pm
All I know is after being on Jack3d and Muscle Marinade, the best pre-workout I have ever taken is Rage and this is day 3. I took it at the National ABC and i was so exhausted from the day I don't believe it had anything to build off of, but yesterday i killed legs, and today I destroyed some chest and horizontal workouts. It really effects my focus and helps me push myself in both cardio and weights. I set a goal and then I fly through it. The stuff really is making me train harder and I am addicted.

Thats awesome bro, good to hear its working for you. I agree that Rage really makes you train harder. I've been destorying my body lately because of the focus and intensity I've had in the gym. Its like I can't stop!

_Trainlikeafreak
03-11-11, 10:12 pm
Thats awesome bro, good to hear its working for you. I agree that Rage really makes you train harder. I've been destorying my body lately because of the focus and intensity I've had in the gym. Its like I can't stop!

Yeah I feel like sleeping after I get out of the gym after a day with rage...

Back: 3/11/11
- T-Bar Pulldowns: 4 x 12
- Seated V-Bar Rows: 4 x 12
- DB Rows: 4 x 12
- T-Bar Rows: 4 x 12
- BB Rows: 4 x 12
- Lat Pulldowns (burnout on the assisted machine): Til Failure
- Lower Back Extensions with a 35 lb. plate on the oblique machine thing: 4 x 15

_Trainlikeafreak
03-14-11, 10:26 pm
Combined Rage with Atomic-7 today... All I can say is it was balls to the walls

Chest:
- Incline DB Press: 3 x 15-8
- Flat DB Flies: 4 x 12
- Incline DB Flies: 4 x 12
- Flat Cable Flies: 4 x 10
- Pec Deck: 2 x 20

Bis:
- Rope Curls: 4 x til failure
- Preacher Curls (wide grip): 4 x til failure
- Preacher Curls (close grip): 4 x til failure
- DB Curls: 4 x til failure

mritter3
03-14-11, 11:27 pm
Great looking chest workout

_Trainlikeafreak
03-15-11, 7:40 pm
Had a decent leg day.. My school gym was so freakin hot and humid today every set felt like hell. I really wish they could crack a window but I don't think they have any! Its florida for crying out loud lol.

Legs:
- Leg Press: 4 x 12
- Hack Squat: 4 x 12
- SLDL's: 4 x 12
- Leg Extensions: FST-7 x 12
- Lying Leg Curls: FST-7 x 12

Calves:
- Donkey Raises: 4 x 15

RSTRAD
03-16-11, 11:42 pm
Rage isn't wearing at all. Week 2 on the product and week 6 of the Christian Thibadeux workout so its time to add a burner....I have a feeling they are going to be placing a bed in the corner for me.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-18-11, 8:06 pm
So today I decided to really switch it up with back.. First off my friend emailed a link to a dubstep stong. Normally I don't like dubstep but this made me turn into the epitome of Rage.

Back: (No set went below 10 reps)
- T-Bar Pulldowns: 4 x til failure
- BB Rows (All the way bent over): 4 x til failure
- Seated Rows: 4 x til failure
- Assisted Pullups: burnout
- Straight Bar Pullovers: 4 x til failure
- Lower Back Extensions: 5 x 15

Calves:
- Donkey Raises: 5 x 20

_Trainlikeafreak
03-20-11, 6:02 pm
Rage is amazing. No other words. Awesome workout today; had trouble walking home lol.
Legs:
- Leg Press: 4 x 12
- Squats: 4 x 12
- SLDL's: 4 x 12
- Leg Extensions: 4 x 12
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 12

Tris:
- Reverse Grip Pressdowns: 2 x 15
- Behind the Neck Cable extensions (holding the ball of the cable): 4 x 15
- Pressdowns: 4 x 15
- Rope Pressdowns: 2 x 15

RSTRAD
03-22-11, 11:41 am
I have a sinus infection but im still hitting the gym in the later part of the day.

Anyone tried Rage yet while being sick? haha

I didnt use it yesterday on legs, i missed it terribly, and I don't want to have to train without it today.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-23-11, 12:18 am
I have a sinus infection but im still hitting the gym in the later part of the day.

Anyone tried Rage yet while being sick? haha

I didnt use it yesterday on legs, i missed it terribly, and I don't want to have to train without it today.

Bro I've had sinus issues this whole winter.. changing from NJ to FL messed with them and they were clogged for months. I'm finally getting over it but when I had it I was dizzy all day until I hit the gym. I was taking Agent O while I had the sinus problem and it helped get you moving and clear the sinuses. Give it a shot

_Trainlikeafreak
03-23-11, 12:19 am
Today I had a great workout considering I took my anger out on the weights. My fridge broke yesterday and it took over 6 hours of me waiting for them to get a new one in. Luckily all my food was okay.

Delts:
- DB Press: 4 x 8 (last went til failure)
- DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 8
- Upright Rows: 4 x 8
- Arnolds: 4 x 8
- Rear Delt Rope Pulls: 4 x 8

Tris:
- One-Arm Reverse Grip Extensions: 4 x 10
- Behind the Head One-Arm Cable Extensions: 4 x 10
- Lying Cross Body DB Extensions: 4 x 10
- Reverse Grip Skullcrushers: 4 x 10

_Trainlikeafreak
03-23-11, 6:21 pm
Back:
- V-Bar Pulldowns: 4 x 10
- Pendleton Rows: 4 x 10
- Seated Straight Bar Rows (Close Grip): 4 x 10
- Assisted Pullups: Burnout Sets
- Straight-Bar Extensions: 4 x 15
- Erector Extensions: 6 x 12

Traps:
- Rope Pulldowns (to the back of the head): 4 x 12

I must say Rage provides me with insane focus and energy and it all feels clean and not some addictive shit that makes me crash. Also, when I'm not on Rage I feel great and don't feel any need to take it just to get me going like other pre workouts have made me feel in the past.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-24-11, 5:52 pm
Going to be doing volume style workouts for chest for the next 3-4 weeks as I'm hitting a plateau going heavy. Also, I did barbell curls for the first time today with correct form and loved them.

Chest:
- Incline DB Press: 4 x 15
- Flat DB Flys: 4 x 15
- Incline DB Flys: 4 x 15
- Flat DB Press: 4 x 15
- Incline Cable Flys: 3 x 15

Bis:
- Barbell Curls (LOVE THEM!): 4 x 8
- Ez-bar Preacher Curls: 4 x 8
- Incline DB Curls: 4 x 8
- Seated DB Concentration Curls: 4 x 8

RSTRAD
03-24-11, 11:29 pm
Back:
- Seated Straight Bar Rows (Close Grip): 4 x 10
- Assisted Pullups: Burnout Sets
- Straight-Bar Extensions: 4 x 15
- Erector Extensions: 6 x 12

Traps:
- Rope Pulldowns (to the back of the head): 4 x 12

I must say Rage provides me with insane focus and energy and it all feels clean and not some addictive shit that makes me crash. Also, when I'm not on Rage I feel great and don't feel any need to take it just to get me going like other pre workouts have made me feel in the past.

I agree...the two days I had to train without Rage I still got the job done and pushed myself harder each time. I feel like it has helped me get through the days so I have recommended it to quite a few friends and they are excited to try it out.

_Trainlikeafreak
03-26-11, 6:26 pm
Legs:
- Leg Press: 4 x 10
- SLDL's: 4 x 10
- Squats: 4 x 15
- Leg Extensions: 4 x 10
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 10
- Donkey Raises: 4 x 15

Bis:
- Barbell Curls: 4 x 10
- EZ-Bar Curls: 4 x 10
- Single-Arm Cable Curls: 4 x 10
- Rope Curls: 4 x 10

My legs felt like 100% gelatin after the leg raises and my biceps had a great pump (I could see my veins through my shirt). A great workout today and now ending it off with studying for the next 3-4 hours!!!

_Trainlikeafreak
03-29-11, 6:51 pm
Chest:
- Incline DB Press: 4 x 15
- Flat DB Flies: 4 x 15
- Flat Hammer Strength Press (back all the way straight): 4 x 15
- Incline DB Flies: 4 x 15

Bis:
- Barbell Curls: 4 x 8
- Seated DB Curls: 4 x 8
- EZ-Bar Curls: 4 x 8
- Rope Curls: 4 x 8

Doing volume for chest for the next few weeks to switch things up. Did the 90's for 16 on my last set which was a sign to me that my chest is already getting more conditioned. Can't wait to get back to heavy chest lifting!

_Trainlikeafreak
03-31-11, 7:13 pm
Had an awesome leg workout today! My friend wrote me a workout that I'll be sticking to for a long time. I did front squats today for the first time today and really liked them. I just need to work on positioning the bar better on my delts but I was able to get my butt back further and had better form than regular squats.

Quads:
Front Squats: 4 x (First time I've done them so I stuck with 135 for 12)
15 deep last set
Leg Press Feet Positioned Lower: 4 x 15-9
Hack Squat: 4 x 12
Quad Extensions: FST-7 x 12

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Extensions: 4 x 15-9
Leg Press Feet High and Focus on the Hamstrings: 4 x 15-9
Stiff Leg Dead Lifts: 4 x 15-9
Seated Leg Extensions: FST-7 x 1

_Trainlikeafreak
04-01-11, 8:30 pm
Had a great workout and looking forward to tonight and tomorrow due to me getting to see a certain special girl who I really really enjoy being around.

Delts:
- DB Press: 4 x 8
- BB Front Raises: 4 x 8
- Machine Lateral Raises: 4 x 15
- Rear Delt Rope Pulls: 4 x 15

Tris:
- Reverse-Grip One-Arm Extensions: 4 x 15
- DB Behind the Head Side Extensions: 4 x 15
- Lying DB Extensions (to the chest): 4 x 15
- Skullcrushers: 4 x 15

_Trainlikeafreak
04-02-11, 6:43 pm
Back:
- EZ-Bar Close Grip Rows: 4 x 10
- T-Bar Rows: 4 x 10
- DB Pullovers: 4 x 15
- Assisted Pullups: Burnout
- Lower Back Extensions: 4 x 15

_Trainlikeafreak
04-05-11, 5:02 pm
I'm dead! I really really went hard today and pushed myself past another point of fatigue. It was almost as painful as when I worked out with Vinny and Mike. Could barely walk home and looked like an idiot as I limped around the gym lol

Legs
- Leg Press: 4 x 12-8
- Front Squats: 4 x 10
- Hack Squats: 4 x 15
- Leg Press (Feet High): 4 x 12-8
- SLDL: 4 x 10
- Leg Extensions: FST-7 x 12
- Seated Leg Curls: FST-7 x 12

This whole workout only took me just under 2 hours but hell it seemed like an eternity. Very happy with myself today.

_Trainlikeafreak
04-12-11, 8:18 pm
Had a great workout today!! I got a super crazy pump in my delts today as well as my triceps so I knew I was working hard.

Shoulders:
- Seated DB Press: 4 x 12
- Upright Rows: 4 x 12
- DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 12
- Machine Lateral Raises: 4 x 12
- Rope Pulls: 4 x 15

Triceps:
- Reverse Grip One-Arm Extensions: 4 x 12
- DB Incline Skullcrushers (first time doing them and LOVED them): 4 x 12
- Cable Overhead Extensions: 4 x 12
- Lying Reverse Grip DB Skullcrushers (hold the DB like your about to curl it and do extensions): 4 x 12

_Trainlikeafreak
04-14-11, 4:05 pm
Today was an awesome workout! I felt 100% with no pain or tightness anywhere.

Chest:
- Incline DB Press: 4 x 8
- Flat DB Flies: 4 x 8
- Incline Cable Flies: 4 x 8
- Peck Deck: 3 x 15

Bis:
- BB Curls: 4 x 8
- One-Arm Cable Curls: 4 x 8

C.Coronato
04-14-11, 5:13 pm
Looking good my man!

_Trainlikeafreak
04-15-11, 7:24 pm
Had to hit legs today and take tomorrow off since our school gym is closed. Had a super super good ass workout though! My legs are still shaking.

Legs:
- Leg Press: 4 x 10
- Hack Squat: 2 x 20
- Squats: 4 x 10
- SLDL's: 4 x 10
- Leg Extensions: FST-7 x 10
- Seated Leg Curls: FST-7 x 10

_Trainlikeafreak
04-15-11, 7:25 pm
Looking good my man!

Thanks broski.. Gotta get to the big 200 lbs now so its on!

_Trainlikeafreak
04-18-11, 3:39 pm
Before I post my log on shoulders and tris which I hit tonight I wanted to update everyone on my thoughts on Rage. I LOVE IT is all I can say... I feel the same clean energy just like I did the 1st day I took it. Also, when I'm on my off days and not taking Rage I still feel great, no mood swings, no low energy, no fatigue, no loss of sex drive, and on and on and on. Animal really hit a homerun with Rage; a pre-workout that I can safely call my staple.

_Trainlikeafreak
04-18-11, 10:42 pm
Shoulders:
- Seated DB Press: 4 x 12
- Upright Rows: 4 x 12
- DB Lateral Raises: 4 x 12
- Machine Lateral Raises: 4 x 12
- Rope Pulls: 4 x 15

Triceps:
- Reverse Grip One-Arm Extensions: 4 x 12
- DB Incline Skullcrushers (first time doing them and LOVED them): 4 x 12
- Cable Overhead Extensions: 4 x 12
- Lying Reverse Grip DB Skullcrushers (hold the DB like your about to curl it and do extensions): 4 x 12

_Trainlikeafreak
04-22-11, 7:32 pm
Had a good workout today.. Got a lot of things on my mind right now; finals, gym, a girl that I'm really interested in. I'm doin my best to not let my school work get in the way of the gym and vice versa. So far so good...

Back:
- One-Arm Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 8
- T-Bar Pulldowns: 4 x 8
- BB Rows: 4 x 8
- T-Bar Rows: 4 x 8
- Erector Extensions: 5 x 15

I CANNOT wait for this following week to be done but at the same time it'll be bitter sweet.

_Trainlikeafreak
04-24-11, 9:22 pm
Had a good workout today.. My mind is starting to drift more towards finals so I have to dig deeper in the gym; either way I still feel I'm working my hardest on both ends.

Delts:
- Seated DB Press: 4 x 8
- DB Front Raises: 4 x 8
- Machine Lateral Raises: 4 x 8
- Rear Delt Rope Pulls: 4 x 8

Triceps:
- Straight Bar Pushdowns: 4 x 10
- Incline DB Skullcrushers: 4 x 10
- One-Arm Behind-the-Head Cable Extensions: 4 x 10
- DB Extensions (hold the DB like you are about to curl it): 4 x 10

Carrnage
04-24-11, 9:58 pm
Before I post my log on shoulders and tris which I hit tonight I wanted to update everyone on my thoughts on Rage. I LOVE IT is all I can say... I feel the same clean energy just like I did the 1st day I took it. Also, when I'm on my off days and not taking Rage I still feel great, no mood swings, no low energy, no fatigue, no loss of sex drive, and on and on and on. Animal really hit a homerun with Rage; a pre-workout that I can safely call my staple.

Im sitting here waiting for fedex or ups to deliever my rage.....hopefully itl come in the morning, i live in california, so i know itshould take too long as theirs a universal warehouse in cali :)

I think im gonna try a half scoop first, i just got off of pre workout drinks about 7 months ago.....i was addicted, i use the ones that had 1,3 di(cant remember the rest of the word lol).....used them for like 4 months straight without cycling off, i got erectyle disfunction(stim dick), and loss my sleep cycle, was real moody.....felt like crap everyday....really fucked with my head.

Im happy that Rage doesnt contain too much caffiene and it contains Rhodolia Rose which helps keep the adrenal glands somewhat fresh.

Im subd for this journal!

Carrnage
04-24-11, 10:02 pm
Had a good workout today.. Got a lot of things on my mind right now; finals, gym, a girl that I'm really interested in. I'm doin my best to not let my school work get in the way of the gym and vice versa. So far so good...

Back:
- One-Arm Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 8
- T-Bar Pulldowns: 4 x 8
- BB Rows: 4 x 8
- T-Bar Rows: 4 x 8
- Erector Extensions: 5 x 15

I CANNOT wait for this following week to be done but at the same time it'll be bitter sweet.

Its all apart of livin the life!

Hey just wonderin, you notice any good strength gains on rage?

_Trainlikeafreak
04-24-11, 11:44 pm
Its all apart of livin the life!

Hey just wonderin, you notice any good strength gains on rage?

I definitely noticed a strength gain in all my lifts, but more importantly (in my opinion) was able to keep the reps at a minimum of 8. Rage, along with a good diet, really gives you the extra drive to push out those last few reps. Rage is amazing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

_Trainlikeafreak
05-01-11, 8:06 pm
Finally back home! Hitup a great workout at my home gym; I really missed this place.

Delts:
- Seated DB Press: 4 x 8
- Hammer-Strength Should Press (face towards the pad): 4 x 8
- Rear Delt Rope Pulls: 4 x 12

Triceps:
- Reverse Grip Pressdowns: 4 x 10
- Incline DB Skullcrushers: 4 x 10
- Standing Behind the Head Cable Extensions: 4 x 10
- Lying DB Skullcrushers (reverse grip): 4 x 10

_Trainlikeafreak
05-03-11, 10:27 pm
New PR on the Incline DB Press: 120's for 8!!!!!

Chest:
- Incline DB Press: 4 x 8
- Flat DB Flies: 4 x 8
- Hammer-Strength Press: 4 x 8
- Incline Cable Flies: 4 x 8
- Pec Deck: 2 x 20

Bis:
- BB Curls: 4 x 8
- Lying EZ-Bar Cable Curls: 4 x 8