PDA

View Full Version : Imjorman gonna go rage

Imjorman
03-02-11, 6:35 am
I'll be throwing up some reviews and logs of Animal Rage right here. Gonna be using it to continue my weight loss as I get ready for a contest this summer. It ships to me today so ideally I'll have some logs by Friday!

freighttraindane
03-02-11, 8:30 am
I'll be throwing up some reviews and logs of Animal Rage right here. Gonna be using it to continue my weight loss as I get ready for a contest this summer. It ships to me today so ideally I'll have some logs by Friday!

subbed in here

Imjorman
03-02-11, 8:42 am
subbed in here

Nice to have you bro.

smoothballer
03-02-11, 8:50 am
In...

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 11:43 am
Wassup...???

Imjorman
03-02-11, 1:08 pm
Wassup...???
Not a lot, just waiting on the product to arrive!

In...
Nice to have ya!

Imjorman
03-03-11, 11:31 am
Update...

Supplement Central still has yet to receive their shipment of Rage, but it is expected tomorrow and it will ship by noon. So I won't have it for the national ABC but it'll be ready for use on Monday!

smoothballer
03-03-11, 11:42 am
Update...

Supplement Central still has yet to receive their shipment of Rage, but it is expected tomorrow and it will ship by noon. So I won't have it for the national ABC but it'll be ready for use on Monday!

You might wanna pick some more up at the Cage cause you're gonna need it come Saturday night...

Imjorman
03-03-11, 11:44 am
You might wanna pick some more up at the Cage cause you're gonna need it come Saturday night...

Yeah, but that costs money LOL.

smoothballer
03-03-11, 11:49 am
Yeah, but that costs money LOL.

Lets weight the options here. A little dough or you living through the workout...hmm

Imjorman
03-03-11, 11:54 am
Lets weight the options here. A little dough or you living through the workout...hmm

hahaha I actually laughed out loud. Being 19, I'm lucky enough to still be on my old man's dime, and he might kill me if I overdraft; but I'll see where I'm at after today and the 30 bucks for the weekend pass. I could probably afford to not grab the shirts I was planning on buying and pick up a can of rage. Hell might buy the pills so I have something to compare the powder to...

ToSo
03-04-11, 8:29 am

Todays Friday brother, hopefully you get your Animal RAGE today so we can get this log going. I think we all want to hear your experience.

Imjorman
03-05-11, 5:25 pm
Todays Friday brother, hopefully you get your Animal RAGE today so we can get this log going. I think we all want to hear your experience.

Thanks brother. Well the product shipped out yesterday and will be at school for me when I get back from the Arnold this coming Monday. But....

the reign of red gives me an opportunity to test out this awesome product with Rage tonight. I'll be doing a shot of the powder tonight in about an hour and I'll throw up my initial reaction when it's all said and done with.

MELTDOWN
03-05-11, 5:40 pm
you go with paks or powder?

Imjorman
03-05-11, 5:43 pm
you go with paks or powder?

Trick question: I got both. I ordered powder online and was given a free can of paks at the cage. I'm gonna go with powder tonight, so I'll keep you all updated.

Imjorman
03-06-11, 12:20 am
Tried out the powder this evening. Workout took place around 7:20 and I popped my powder at around 6:40. To early in my opinion. The product hit me fast and hard. I got a good tingle running all through my body and I was instantly focused and "jacked up."

Trained arms with The House, and I must say that Rage played a large part in my getting through it. The product didn't make me jittery, it simply made me focused and jacked up my intensity.

I don't really know what else to put in these logs, if you want to hear something in particular let me know.

Final rating of powder for the day: 10/10 hands down.
Taste rating: 8/10 a tad tart, but otherwise great.

AWARD
03-06-11, 8:19 pm
Tried out the powder this evening. Workout took place around 7:20 and I popped my powder at around 6:40. To early in my opinion. The product hit me fast and hard. I got a good tingle running all through my body and I was instantly focused and "jacked up."

Trained arms with The House, and I must say that Rage played a large part in my getting through it. The product didn't make me jittery, it simply made me focused and jacked up my intensity.

I don't really know what else to put in these logs, if you want to hear something in particular let me know.

Final rating of powder for the day: 10/10 hands down.
Taste rating: 8/10 a tad tart, but otherwise great.

Hey, just had a question regarding the pump you get from rage. Since it's not an NO2 product, i was just curious of the pump you get from it compared to animal pump, gaspari's superpump if you've tried it, and others. Thanks.

Imjorman
03-06-11, 11:00 pm
Hey, just had a question regarding the pump you get from rage. Since it's not an NO2 product, i was just curious of the pump you get from it compared to animal pump, gaspari's superpump if you've tried it, and others. Thanks.

Yeah man good question. I got a pretty good pump Saturday night, and in my opinion it beat the pumps I experience from a certain companies pre-workout. I've never taken Animal Pump before, but you can stack Rage with it if you remove the red capsule from Pump. Worth trying. Honestly, whether you have a particular bias to a certain company's preworkout or not (oh and btw, don't use companies names on animal's forum, it'll get my thread locked :P ), at least try out a can of Rage, it's ridiculous.

AWARD
03-06-11, 11:50 pm
Yeah man good question. I got a pretty good pump Saturday night, and in my opinion it beat the pumps I experience from a certain companies pre-workout. I've never taken Animal Pump before, but you can stack Rage with it if you remove the red capsule from Pump. Worth trying. Honestly, whether you have a particular bias to a certain company's preworkout or not (oh and btw, don't use companies names on animal's forum, it'll get my thread locked :P ), at least try out a can of Rage, it's ridiculous.

Thanks for the review, and my apologies for doing that. Won't happen again. Will try Rage asap tho. Thanks again.

Imjorman
03-07-11, 11:19 pm
Squats 235x10, 255x8, 315x5, 275x6, 255x6, 255x6
Leg Press 700x15, 700x15, 640x15
Lunges 30x30, 30x30, 25x30
Leg Ext 312.5x10 (Rage got me bumpin and I was trying to get cocky rackin the whole machine), 225x15, 225x15
Lying Leg Curls 7 downx15, 8 down x15, 8 down x15
Hamstring/glute ext. 3x15

**Animal rage once again showing its true colors in the gym. Outstanding product.

Rage made me go nuts today. Hit 315 for a big old 5 piece, a PR for me. Was getting tired during the workout and then I got this second wind and a "rage" came upon me. Great for leg day. Man I felt that stuff pumping shortly after downing that shot. I was walking to the gym with a friend and suddenly grabbed him and yelled, "Oh my gosh do you feel that?" It was awesome.

Seriously guys, if your reading these logs wether or not this product is worth it...buy it yesterday.

Imjorman
03-08-11, 1:14 pm
Hit chest today and my little shot of Orange Juiced fired me up once again. Nothing really new to report, other than just saying that this product works for me at all times of the day.

Gonna finish up this week with the powder and then next week use the pak I got from the cage during the reign of red. I'll be comparing the two, making my recommendations, and writing final reviews. Hopefully these posts help someone make a decision to continue using Animal and Universal for all their supplement needs.

Imjorman
05-17-11, 3:08 pm
Oh I think I'm going to ressurect this log from the dead. Not a whole lot more to report on with rage other than the fact that I think it would be a good review to review it 2 months after consistent use. Plan on using it on Chest/Tri's tomorrow so I'll throw up a report then!

Bruiser
05-17-11, 3:17 pm
Cool bro. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Imjorman
05-18-11, 5:04 pm
Well got in a great chest/tri workout in today. It was my last workout at school for the year as I'm moving out tomorrow and it was spectacular. Rage played a large part in that. I thought for a couple of days that maybe I was getting used to Rage and it wasn't effecting me much anymore, but every time I think that, I go nuts and rage out and have a great workout. Rage brought me from a fried brain from finals to a focused and intense animal.

DB incline 75x8, 75x8, 75x7
DB flat bench 75x8, 75x7, 75x8
Incline Flies 40x8, 40x8, 40x8
Cable Crossover 50x12, 40x12, 40x12
Skull Crushers 80x8, 80x8, 80x8
Rope Ext 3x8-12 60x8, 60x8, 50x10
Sg. Arm Rev Grip Cable Ext 20x12, 30x10, 30x8