PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Limited Edition "The Cage" T-Shirt

J-Dawg
03-02-11, 9:41 am
Fellas, if you want to get your hands on a free, commemorative and limited edition "The Cage" t-shirt at the 2011 Arnold Expo, ya gotta fill out the following form and be one of the first 150 people to show up at the doorstep of The Cage. In years past, they were all gone by Friday, but this year, we're going to mix things up a little.

75 will be made available on Friday and another 75 will be made available on Saturday. Stop by early and you'll get a chance score yourself an exclusive and limited edition 2011 "The Cage" shirt. Come early as these are gone fast.

The Cage Commemorative T-Shirt Form (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldShirtOffer2011.pdf)

Good luck everyone.

dannynb
03-02-11, 9:43 am
Sweet!!!!

Razor
03-02-11, 9:44 am
Awesome!!!

conjugalburns
03-02-11, 9:45 am
awesome

J-Dawg
03-02-11, 9:49 am
Edit: Just updated the link with the correct form. Had the 2010 version up by accident. Check out the new 2011 version. It's enhanced with some Rage...

smoothballer
03-02-11, 9:57 am
Awesome! Gonna be there bright and early to get mine!

Nix0r
03-02-11, 9:57 am
Yet another reason to make a mad dash to The Cage as soon as they let us in...

freighttraindane
03-02-11, 9:58 am
Good shit

C.Coronato
03-02-11, 10:00 am
The most anticipated part of the weekend!

Razor
03-02-11, 10:11 am
The most anticipated part of the weekend!

haha prettty much. haha

Thunder Chicken
03-02-11, 12:19 pm
hell yea cant wait!

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 12:19 pm
Damn... Wish I had one...

Phil800101
03-02-11, 1:19 pm
Awesome!

C.Coronato
03-02-11, 2:10 pm
Im liking the Rage inspired orange, i didnt look at the form before, but looks pretty cool.

dannynb
03-02-11, 2:13 pm
Damn... Wish I had one...

Na na na na na naaaaaa......

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 2:15 pm
Na na na na na naaaaaa......

BRB... Gonna talk to Vinny and Rage...

smoothballer
03-02-11, 2:17 pm

Danny, don't you have Higa on speed dial? MD sounds like he needs a new brutal workout split...

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 2:22 pm
Danny, don't you have Higa on speed dial? MD sounds like he needs a new brutal workout split...

I've got him, and and a couple of others on speed dial, as well...

dannynb
03-02-11, 2:43 pm

They can starve me, carb deplete me, beat me, train me into the ground......but in the end.....ill have the shirt. :p

smoothballer
03-02-11, 2:48 pm
They can starve me, carb deplete me, beat me, train me into the ground......but in the end.....ill have the shirt. :p

Hahahahahahaha

Madcat
03-02-11, 3:05 pm
Sickkk! Whta times does the cage officially open Friday for business? I think its 10:30 right?

Flash419
03-02-11, 8:22 pm
I'll be there first thing,,,

VERY COOL!!

naturalguy
03-02-11, 10:00 pm
Sickkk! Whta times does the cage officially open Friday for business? I think its 10:30 right?

Yup 10:30am

Segansational
03-02-11, 10:09 pm
This is what I was waiting for!

Madcat
03-03-11, 9:36 am
See you at the doors to the expo at 10am tomorrow then. Can't freaking wait man.

bodybabe10
03-03-11, 11:23 am
Love it! Can"t wait! Less than 24 hours!!!!!!!

Survivor831
03-03-11, 12:05 pm
Look forward to these shirts every year. They are a nice addition to my ever expanding collection of gear.

Flash419
03-04-11, 8:26 am
It's game day...

Better get there fast.. these will go FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor831
03-04-11, 10:05 pm
For those of you who got these today I think you can agree with me that they are badass. For those that are planning on getting them on saturday......This should be your first priority.

DanTheMan
03-05-11, 1:19 am
Do you HAVE to have that form printed out ? I left mine in. Georgia

Survivor831
03-05-11, 6:22 am
Do you HAVE to have that form printed out ? I left mine in. Georgia

As far as I know, Yes you do. Just ask them when you get there and tell them who you are.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 8:42 am
Shirt is sick this year! Added to the Animal wardrobe...

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 2:55 pm
People go bat shit crazy over free t-shirts at the arnold and get so upset when they dont get one from the cage haha

ghost
02-09-12, 3:00 pm
awesome

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 3:05 pm
People go bat shit crazy over free t-shirts at the arnold and get so upset when they dont get one from the cage haha

The free-Animal-t-shirt-to-those-who-bring-the-coupon has become sumthin of a tradition in the CAGE... Just a way to give back to all the loyal fans.

Aggression
02-09-12, 3:47 pm

I've worked the Cage for 3 years now. Every year you get those people. They come up and ask, 'can I get a T-shirt?' Sure. What Size? I'll get them their size and follow up with, 'OK, that's $10'. They look at you like you've got 3 heads. 'They're not free??'. No, they're not free. Then they go on a rant about how many free t-shirts they've received from this/that booth. I politely respond by saying that we are not like other booths. We sell all of our gear at about half the price compared to our website. They get pissed and walk away, lol.

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-12, 5:44 pm
The free-Animal-t-shirt-to-those-who-bring-the-coupon has become sumthin of a tradition in the CAGE... Just a way to give back to all the loyal fans.

That is the best way to go about it. *You are a stranger that only wants free stuff like an overgrown trick or treater, or you become one of us and get MUCH more than just a T-shirt reward ... nuff said.

dannynb
02-10-12, 1:07 pm
That is the best way to go about it. *You are a stranger that only wants free stuff like an overgrown trick or treater, or you become one of us and get MUCH more than just a T-shirt reward ... nuff said.

yessir!

Universal Rep
02-10-12, 1:24 pm
I've worked the Cage for 3 years now. Every year you get those people. They come up and ask, 'can I get a T-shirt?' Sure. What Size? I'll get them their size and follow up with, 'OK, that's $10'. They look at you like you've got 3 heads. 'They're not free??'. No, they're not free. Then they go on a rant about how many free t-shirts they've received from this/that booth. I politely respond by saying that we are not like other booths. We sell all of our gear at about half the price compared to our website. They get pissed and walk away, lol.

And yet they sell out of all their t-shirts every year... And yet it's sumthin like $30k worth of t-shirts... Amazin'.

Jay
02-13-12, 12:31 am

I witnessed this happen at the end of the day at the 11 Olympia. I really wanted to say " we were animal shirts cuz we respect the company and use the products, not because they are free"

Wycked
02-22-12, 11:37 pm
I witnessed this happen at the end of the day at the 11 Olympia. I really wanted to say " we were animal shirts cuz we respect the company and use the products, not because they are free"

Animal shirts are to be worn with pride in my opinion. No other brands t shirts have the impact of our shirts. I u want something good in life u have to pay the price for it. Nothing worth anything comes for free. 10 dollars is nothing fuckin cheap guys need to relax

dannynb
02-23-12, 12:53 am
Animal shirts are to be worn with pride in my opinion. No other brands t shirts have the impact of our shirts. I u want something good in life u have to pay the price for it. Nothing worth anything comes for free. 10 dollars is nothing fuckin cheap guys need to relax

My .02 exactly.