PDA

View Full Version : Channeling my angst, embracing the RAGE

JasonG
03-02-11, 11:57 am
I was lucky enough to test Agent O twice. First powder, then pills and small test of tweaked powder. You can find those in my sig. I was very impressed with the powder and have been going without preworkout supps for about a week now because I didn't want to buy something then Rage come in. I've got Rage preordered and hopefully it comes in today. I'll share my thoughts here on the final version. I'm currently cutting and I feel this is going to help tremendously with my workouts in this depleted state.

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 12:07 pm
1nd...!!!

JasonG
03-02-11, 12:18 pm
1nd...!!!

Good to have ya! Did you get yours yet?

smoothballer
03-02-11, 12:48 pm
In...

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 1:41 pm
Good to have ya! Did you get yours yet?

Nope... And getting crankier and crankier, each time I see a UPS truck... *LOL*

JasonG
03-02-11, 2:41 pm
Nope... And getting crankier and crankier, each time I see a UPS truck... *LOL*

I hear ya! I just called my local sup shop I pre ordered from and still hasn't arrived there yet. Coulda drove to Jersey by now haha.

JasonG
03-03-11, 3:58 pm
Just got my can of powder. I had to run for a doctor appointment so ate then took my shot of rage immediately after. The taste is improved, but not exactly tasty. But should a "shot of rage" taste delicous or hardcore lol. Since I just ate 8oz of chicken and about 2 cups of broccoli the effects were dilluted, but I had a bad ass shoulder workout. No carbs today whatsoever either. I didn't feel real stimulated but got the beta alanine tingling within 5 mins. I felt compelled to go beyond my trainers orders and seriously trash my shoulders. My best press was 310 on Hammer Strength press for 6 reps. My dumbell work was 5 lbs heavier in laterals and got a straight 12 reps on bent laterals with 30s on my 3rd set instead of a 8 + 4 rest pause like last week. I'll have my entire log in my Iron Contest thread in a little bit. Tomorrow this will be ingested on an empty stomach and will report after.

freighttraindane
03-03-11, 4:02 pm
Just got my can of powder. I had to run for a doctor appointment so ate then took my shot of rage immediately after. The taste is improved, but not exactly tasty. But should a "shot of rage" taste delicous or hardcore lol. Since I just ate 8oz of chicken and about 2 cups of broccoli the effects were dilluted, but I had a bad ass shoulder workout. No carbs today whatsoever either. I didn't feel real stimulated but got the beta alanine tingling within 5 mins. I felt compelled to go beyond my trainers orders and seriously trash my shoulders. My best press was 310 on Hammer Strength press for 6 reps. My dumbell work was 5 lbs heavier in laterals and got a straight 12 reps on bent laterals with 30s on my 3rd set instead of a 8 + 4 rest pause like last week. I'll have my entire log in my Iron Contest thread in a little bit. Tomorrow this will be ingested on an empty stomach and will report after.

Awesome stuff Jason

Mr. Dead
03-03-11, 4:36 pm

*Jealous...* *LOL*

JasonG
03-04-11, 7:19 pm
Had to get up for a 5am workout this morning. I decided to train on an empty stomach except for a packet of Nitro. I was crunched for time. I made 5lb progression in most of my lifts despite different training time and food. I got 5 hours of sleep the night before but felt focused by the time I got to the gym. Not cracked out but felt good.

JasonG
03-07-11, 8:15 am
Did arms, calves and abs on Saturday. Good increases in my lifts and felt great. Can't wait to train legs today with it. I'm knocking on the door to a 405 squat for reps. Maybe it will happen today...

JasonG
03-07-11, 10:48 pm
Legs today. Took wifes fat burner to see what the big deal was with it making her sick and feeling funny. After my second dose in the early afternoon I realized that shit is way overdosed. Took my scoop of Rage a few hours later and felt the beta alanine and stims pretty damn quick, before my 15 min drive to the gym. I didn't get my goal of 405 for reps on squats but did get a second set of 395 for 6. Last week I dropped back down to 385x6 on that set. Small progressions in my other lifts as well. One awesome thing is I probably would have puked with a big old drink of a normal preworkout so the small shot is kick ass. Really starting to crave that orange as the workout gets close.

JasonG
03-15-11, 11:10 pm
Had some shit get in the way with my job in the military so missed some workouts.

Trained legs tonight. Hit a pr on squats 405x6 after being jet legged, nauseous and not getting all my meals in with traveling. The pump in my legs tonight was insane!

JasonG
03-17-11, 9:23 pm
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed and didn't sleep worth shit last night. Combined that with a fat burner and just felt pissed off yet lethargic. Took my rage and on the way to the gym felt normalized and ready to hit my back. Had a good workout. No pr's but was focused and felt pretty good. By the time cardio came around I felt more taxed than normal but over all good workout. Rage may have helped save the day.

JasonG
03-23-11, 12:26 am
Legs yesterday. Did a second set of squats at last weeks pr weight. Felt really damn good. Chest today. No pr's I don't think but lots of drop sets and did one superset at the end. Chest was on fire. Energy was still high after cardio post workout.

JasonG
03-30-11, 9:30 am
Rage has been still treating me right. I took a scoup and a half last workout because I was seriously dragging ass. I was pouring sweat and kept my rest periods at 30 secs.

JasonG
04-04-11, 1:27 pm
Started DC today. I've added universals creatine powder to my rage shot. Strength was great, under estimated a little on my working sets. Still learning and I'll get it right. Can of Rage is about gone. Hopefully it's in stock at my local sup shop!

JasonG
04-10-11, 8:38 pm
Just cardio today. Downed a scoop of rage and off to the gym. I jogged 2.5 miles. The best I've done in a long time. Feet went numb but calves felt fine.