PDA

View Full Version : An opinion on Animal Rage (powder)

Cstlfx
03-03-11, 9:19 pm
All right, a couple things. Tests have been taking their toll on me during grad school. I've been relying heavily on energy drinks to wake me up in the morning and get me ready for tests. So, I figured if Rage worked so well for me in the gym, lets see how it works for test taking, haha.

All joking aside, it worked! I was exhausted, yet taking it 45 minutes before my test worked better than any energy drink I've had before (and I've run the gauntlet, there are few I havent tried). The focus complex did its thing and the energy kept my mind working at the pace it needed to.

Last, when this is mixed, and you add a splash of diet mountain dew, its like an Animal Rage shandy.

naturalguy
03-03-11, 9:28 pm
Interesting application. I have yet to take Rage outside of training

FITGYM
03-03-11, 9:50 pm
I got my first order of RAGE here at the gym and I been giving it out all day and I can only say this....

It was a hit at the gym

The ones who took it came back after their workouts and said..

"THIS SHIT WORKS"

Someone even up'd their squat max today after taking RAGE...

Thanks for bring the RAGE corporate

J-Dawg
03-03-11, 10:06 pm
That is really awesome to hear. I have used Rage when working on major projects and it's really helps hone in focus and concentration.

J-Dawg
03-03-11, 10:09 pm
I got my first order of RAGE here at the gym and I been giving it out all day and I can only say this....

It was a hit at the gym

The ones who took it came back after their workouts and said..

"THIS SHIT WORKS"

Someone even up'd their squat max today after taking RAGE...

Thanks for bring the RAGE corporate

That's awesome feedback FIT. Glad to hear the boys at FITGYM are rocking the Rage for their workouts. Let's get their PRs up!

MELTDOWN
03-05-11, 5:51 pm
Good post on a non lifting use of Rage. I start my can Monday (and log) but also have a camping trip this weekend with my son's Boy Scout Troop. I slip it in my backpak, hit a shot each morning and see what happens.

Madcat
03-05-11, 6:17 pm
Vinny had a little today while MCing, and never seemed to flinch. I plan to use mine just for lifting, but I definitely think it would be a better and safer choice than any energy drink out there.

conjugalburns
03-05-11, 6:25 pm
yeah I was seriously thinking that this would help me stay up to cram for exams. I drink coffee, but I can drink a cup of coffee and still fall asleep studying.

RhinoJoe
05-07-11, 12:09 pm
Thought I would jump in and add my review. I just started using Rage about two weeks ago and now I can't imagine working out without it. The focus, intensity and energy are incredible. There have been several days where I didn't think I had it in me to get my training in, but I shot some Rage and it was on. Lately, I've been mixing it with Storm to keep the pumps coming. (Thanks Chris G.) Overall, I gotta give it two dumbbells up.

Interesting story, though. A few days ago, a client of mine bought some Rage and decided he was going to try it out before his workout. In an "it seemed like a good idea at the time" mentality, he mixed it in a Monster. Not smart. He had a great workout, but I'm not sure he's gone to bed yet.

Jay
05-08-11, 5:26 am
WHAT.... Rage + monster

johnnylawyer
05-24-11, 9:29 pm
Bros, a few words on my first days using RAGE + PUMP (no red pill), it is an absolutely explosive combo, focused workouts and explosive gains. The REAL stuff, once again the brothers made it, this is my line of supplements, end of story.

Thunder Chicken
02-20-12, 7:45 pm
Ok i am not posting this just cause its a "Animal" website, i have posted my thoughts on Bodybuilding.com as well, but i did my own Preworkout experiment.

i did the "Battle of the Rage"
i did my own little test of MHP Rage, Hemo- Rage and i did Animal Rage!

MHP Dark Rage: first off i didn't care to much for it, the taste was bad and i had to drink it with 12oz. i didn't have that much of a pump while i was working out, it seamed like a waist to even do it for 3 days like i did. so over all on this i didn't care for it at all.

Hemo-Rage: i liked this stuff back in the day, insane pump and just made me feel like i was going to kill some one or something when i went to the gym. the pump is good but i get a bad crash and headache after i am done. i like this but i didn't like how i felt after words.

Animal Rage: like i said before i am not just posting this on here cause it animal, but i had some of the best workouts in a while, while taking Rage. i get a good pump, it only takes 4oz to take it, i didn't like the orange but Slaughtermelon is awesome! i didnt get the headache like i didnt with Hemo and i came down from the pump slowly and it felt good! all and all Animal Rage wins 1st place in my book Hemo comes in 2nd and MHP gets 3rd in this test!

JasonG
02-20-12, 9:32 pm
Got my first can of the orange juiced 2.0 a couple weeks ago. Really enjoying it. It's been quite awhile since I took the original so don't remember much of a difference. Complained about the taste originally but was really craving it again by the time I got this can.