PDA

View Full Version : THE CAGE is sick

powerman54
03-04-11, 11:01 pm
today was my first arnold classic and my first cage experience didnt meet my goal at the bench your bodyweight , but i met my hero wrath and some realy cool guys like vinny g, house, and higa monster the animal family is awsome and im happy to be apart of it

HIGA MONSTER
03-05-11, 4:07 am
today was my first arnold classic and my first cage experience didnt meet my goal at the bench your bodyweight , but i met my hero wrath and some realy cool guys like vinny g, house, and higa monster the animal family is awsome and im happy to be apart of it
Brah, it was great to meet you too. Its an honor. You will never forget this weekend and will look forward to planning for next year!

HIGA MONSTER

Madcat
03-05-11, 7:36 am
So funny because I remember my first cage experience, and how shy I was and cautious because I didn't think the big names like Wrath, House, etc would be willing to talk to someone like me. Boy was I wrong. I've dreamed of shaking Wrath's hand since the Forvm came around and I finally got the balls to ask and he talked to me for a few minutes and was just so down to earth and real, no BS or anything, just a legit dude.

Now that it's easier for me to get to House's ABC events and he comes up to Columbus, it's like anytime I see him, we talk about his family, and everything. I even lift with one of his childhood friends in Cbus through the week, so that is nice too.

Not to mention my lifting partners sons' name is Xaiver as well, like House's son, and he signed a poster to Xaiver directly yesterday and dated it, so Xaiver can understand someday when it all took place. Helped that I gave the little guy an Animal Beanie from House's last ABC in Yorkville we got in our goodie bags.

Can't wait til today about 1.5 hours to be back in the cage, and spending time with a lot of awesome people I only see once or twice a year.

HIGA MONSTER
03-05-11, 8:23 am
I can see a HUGE fuckin line in the Expo from my room here!!

Day 2 is on! Will post vids later. I can't wait for 2:30pm!

HIGA MONSTER

conjugalburns
03-05-11, 11:20 am
So funny because I remember my first cage experience, and how shy I was and cautious because I didn't think the big names like Wrath, House, etc would be willing to talk to someone like me. Boy was I wrong. I've dreamed of shaking Wrath's hand since the Forvm came around and I finally got the balls to ask and he talked to me for a few minutes and was just so down to earth and real, no BS or anything, just a legit dude.

Now that it's easier for me to get to House's ABC events and he comes up to Columbus, it's like anytime I see him, we talk about his family, and everything. I even lift with one of his childhood friends in Cbus through the week, so that is nice too.

Not to mention my lifting partners sons' name is Xaiver as well, like House's son, and he signed a poster to Xaiver directly yesterday and dated it, so Xaiver can understand someday when it all took place. Helped that I gave the little guy an Animal Beanie from House's last ABC in Yorkville we got in our goodie bags.

Can't wait til today about 1.5 hours to be back in the cage, and spending time with a lot of awesome people I only see once or twice a year.

I was way too shy to talk to anyone and I feel like an idiot now.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 8:44 am
I was way too shy to talk to anyone and I feel like an idiot now.

Don't be shy. We are all family bro...