PDA

View Full Version : RAGE added to the MELTDOWN Roster...

MELTDOWN
03-05-11, 5:35 pm
Yeap, little brown truck dropped off a goodie box with some Orange Juiced Rage in it.
Will add it to the lineup Monday morning and get the log runnin....
Put it in the pantry (top 2 shelves are supplements only) and my cans on Monster Absolutely Zero looked scared....

Mr. Dead
03-06-11, 4:01 pm
Subbified...!!!

smoothballer
03-07-11, 9:05 am
In...

ToSo
03-07-11, 1:44 pm
Lets Go....

MELTDOWN
03-07-11, 10:26 pm
Day 1....6am...downed my first shot 'o Rage. 6 oz. HOH, 2 ice cubes and gone. Youngest son on the school bus at 6.28am...down to the basement for chest. Already felt alert, focused and just "ready to go".
I'm working thru a modified "Circuit Breaker" routine and typically am spent by the middle of my 3rd set. Today I powered thru 4 sets and even baked the inner pecs down with 3 back to back supersets of cable cross overs / cross unders as some finish work. Pecs were on fire and the energy level was still good. Weight moved was not the heaviest but just wanted to keep going.
Tuesday is back and can't wait to get brave enuff to try a Shock/Rage cocktail.

MELTDOWN
03-08-11, 9:45 pm
Day 2...BACK also...another good session with energy to spare. Today's workout was everything based on a "ROW" movement (no deads this week). Dug in, got the work done, 1 hr 10 minutes seemed like just half an hour.
Showered, packed lunch and headed off to work. The guys almost fell out when I skipped my morning Monster...
didnt feel i needed it. good stuff so far...me likes...

MELTDOWN
03-09-11, 9:15 pm
Shoudlers this morning. Rage about 20 mins before the session. Took into 2nd set before I noticed the kick. Kept the weight to what I consider "moderate to heavy"...Almost felt like I was training faster than my body could keep up with. Work started WFo as soon as we hit the door. Took a late lunch and had to run to USPS this afternoon. Snagged my usual "M" energy drink about 4.45pm ..only killed about half of it. Felt like it spike'd the Rage and re activated the energy and focus. Gonna ttry to jog it off on the treadmill in a bit.

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 12:36 pm
Snagged my usual "M" energy drink about 4.45pm ..only killed about half of it. Felt like it spike'd the Rage and re activated the energy and focus.

I'm stealin' this...

MELTDOWN
03-10-11, 8:49 pm
I'm stealin' this...

werd....

MELTDOWN
03-10-11, 8:56 pm
so Wife Inc was up 498 times last night thru this morning...sinus defection and she couldn't breathe / sleep. Of course I gotta be awoke (to chase a rabbit, how is it a 108 lb woman creates an earthquake each time in and out of bed but 240 lbs of man can stealth in and out without a shimmy ??? rant over)...even from my Animal PM sleep...
Didn't EVEN feel like hitting the trophy muscles (tri's and bi's) this morning. Shot of RAGE, 33 minutes later, and the barbells are ringing. Was genuinely impressed at the level of energy and concentration it had, even with just about 2 hours of sleep. had a really good workout and headed off to work. Another good day, fueled by Rage. Did hit my "M" drink and I needed it, plus it kept me awake thru the Boy Scout leader meeting tonight (hehe)

Carry On !!!

Hollow
03-11-11, 10:50 am
...how is it a 108 lb woman creates an earthquake each time in and out of bed but 240 lbs of man can stealth in and out without a shimmy...

That speaks volumes right there.

Definitely going to give Rage a shot when it becomes available up here in the Great White North. There's been a number of occasions of hitting the gym myself where sleep has been almost nonexistent. Very valuable feedback MELTDOWN.

MELTDOWN
03-11-11, 8:54 pm
...how is it a 108 lb woman creates an earthquake each time in and out of bed but 240 lbs of man can stealth in and out without a shimmy...

That speaks volumes right there.

Definitely going to give Rage a shot when it becomes available up here in the Great White North. There's been a number of occasions of hitting the gym myself where sleep has been almost nonexistent. Very valuable feedback MELTDOWN.

No problem...was going to try it while trying to run with 45+ Boy scouts this weekend, but tons of ran flooded the campsite and we're postponed until next weekend...

MELTDOWN
03-11-11, 9:00 pm
Good sleep last night. Scoop o' RAGE with just 4 oz of water...thick but downed it okay. Today was a heavy full body misc day...just whatever I felt like, hit every body part to finish the week, but HEAVY (5-6 reps at most). 3 sets and I was whooped....energy never fell off, just kicked my own azz with the weight and couldn't rep any more. Sorta slow day at work but stayed alert and never felt like I needed a doze. Skipped the "M" drink again and didnt miss it.

MELTDOWN
03-12-11, 4:16 pm
Mid 70's today, so I dusted off the old road bike for some pedal miles. Shot of RAGE while i checked the tires, lubed cables, adjusted pedal clips, etc. Good ride with my lungs on fire. Stationary bike and treadmill helped over the winter as far as conditioning. No issues with levels of energy ,other than a couple of huge hills to pull, but that's on me and not RAGE.

ghost
03-13-11, 2:04 pm
subbed!

MELTDOWN
03-13-11, 8:43 pm
Sunday...day of rest. Lost the hour due to time change (still wonder about that too). Drug myself out of bed and headed to church...downed a half serving of RAGE....no problem with dozing at all. Stayed awake thru Sunday school and the worship service. Scout meeting at 2pm...still good to go.
Monday is Back....looking forward to it. PU,p should be at the house Tuesday and gonna throw it in the mix (minus the red pill) to see what happens. Miss my Shock Therapy already (after just a week)

MELTDOWN
03-14-11, 9:50 pm
Yeap, wasted a day today. Youngest boy's school bus never showed, so I had to drive him to school. Just had downed my shot of Rage. Back home in time to shower and head out to work. Server issues, new "personal assistant" for the owner in the way, and tons of other stuff just killed the day. Rushed home to get oldest to Boy Scout meeting, helped with rank advancements and now just home. Start again tomorrow...still waiting for the brown truck and my Pump to arrive....

MELTDOWN
03-16-11, 10:15 pm
Catchin up a bit...Tuesday was core day...because I felt like it. Scoop of RAGE and the hammered out crunches, sit-ups, inverted s/u...anything ab or lower back. Finished a with a continuous set of calf raises and rolled (of gimped) into work.

Today I put upper back and shoulders together. Supersetted everything and it was No problem with RAGE flowing in the system....just hard to shower afterwards.

Legs Thursday and should be good.

DanTheMan
03-17-11, 9:06 am
Catchin up a bit...Tuesday was core day...because I felt like it. Scoop of RAGE and the hammered out crunches, sit-ups, inverted s/u...anything ab or lower back. Finished a with a continuous set of calf raises and rolled (of gimped) into work.

Today I put upper back and shoulders together. Supersetted everything and it was No problem with RAGE flowing in the system....just hard to shower afterwards.

Legs Thursday and should be good.

smash dem legs M!!

MELTDOWN
03-17-11, 9:33 pm
smash dem legs M!!

I'm in the south so I can say it this way...."done did".

Heavy weight, lots of volume and a packed ipod is what RAGE was about today. Drove to the gym for the extra machines needed to my arse whoopin. Pulled a page straight from G's Circuit Breaker ( Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats, Leg Extensions, Lying Leg Curls)
and got to work. One of those days to where I wanted to hurt, so max weight, only 6-7 reps each set, and 6 circuits total. Was smarter this time and drove my truck (automatic) instead of the CRX (stick, which is NOT a good idea after heavy legs). workmates made fun of me all day..calling me "gimpy" as I hobbled around the shop. Good fun, no worries, and tons of chicken shrimp and rice for lunch and supper.

Boy Scout camp out this weekend and I'll put RAGE to that test and see if I can keep up.

DanTheMan
03-17-11, 10:13 pm

done did it and got'er done.

attababy. helluva workout, hope you have a hard time gettin of the shitter! I actually might be in NC this weekend if you are-- if UGA wins on friday we'll be in Charlotte

Hollow
03-18-11, 9:35 am

Heavy weight, lots of volume and a packed ipod is what RAGE was about today. Drove to the gym for the extra machines needed to my arse whoopin. Pulled a page straight from G's Circuit Breaker ( Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats, Leg Extensions, Lying Leg Curls)
and got to work. One of those days to where I wanted to hurt, so max weight, only 6-7 reps each set, and 6 circuits total. Was smarter this time and drove my truck (automatic) instead of the CRX (stick, which is NOT a good idea after heavy legs). workmates made fun of me all day..calling me "gimpy" as I hobbled around the shop. Good fun, no worries, and tons of chicken shrimp and rice for lunch and supper.

Boy Scout camp out this weekend and I'll put RAGE to that test and see if I can keep up.

Good call on taking the truck as G's circuit breakers will definitely leave you a hurting unit.

rockeo
03-18-11, 7:24 pm
subbafied in here brother & keep PTL...in all you do
God Bless & keep bringin' the ruckus - ya herd ...
have a superfluous weekend :)

MELTDOWN
03-21-11, 6:33 pm
Wanna keep up with 47 wide open Boy Scouts in 27 acres of woods / open field? And some RAGE to the day pak....
Kept it on the down low...couple guys though it was Tang. Up at 6am to get the days started and hit the sleeping bag / air mattress about midnight each night. Awake, energized and good to go Saturday and Sunday mornings. Even helped with the jitters as I lead the morning worship service for the lads. Half serving when I got up and another half around noon. Would just run out of gas around 10.30pm, and too late for a small burp of RAGE.
Body was tight and sore a bit, so I made miles on the treadmill and stationary bike along with a few minutes on the inversion bar. RAGE in the mix made work not so bad.
Somebody clicked another year on the counter so they let me roll early. Off for a shrimp trio splurge at the "Lobster".

Hollow
03-22-11, 9:00 am
Definitely seeing Rage being put to the test here, this is good too hear.

Glad to see you survived the weekend of camping with the scouts.

MELTDOWN
03-22-11, 9:54 pm
Definitely seeing Rage being put to the test here, this is good too hear.

Glad to see you survived the weekend of camping with the scouts.

Oh yeah, def see uses for RAGE outside the gym. Scouts is cool, both my boys are there. Oldest son is currently at "Life Scout" rank and just a couple community service hours and merit badges away from Eagle. Youngest son "crosses over" in April from Cub to Boy Scout.
Keeps and old fart on his toes.

MELTDOWN
03-22-11, 10:02 pm
Caught up on chest this morning. Was good because the whole gym world was either working back or legs. Not but one sole around me and I got work done. Tri-athalon dude asked to join, didnt mind as he could move a decent amount of weight. He just blended into my routine and at the end, wanted a copy.....was G Diesel's 'Inclined to Grow".
Moderate weight as I didnt care to unload plates half the morning, but repped it up pretty high. Rage keep me "right in there" and had a really good session. Triathalon dude (didnt even get his name) asked about Rage, but declined a shot as he said he was ultra sensitive to any stimulant.
Quick shower and off to work. Knocked out some motorcycle goodies all across our land, and hustled home to get oldest son to Jazz band concert and the H/S gym. Good times and Rage rolls the day off right.

Hollow
03-23-11, 12:03 pm
Oh yeah, def see uses for RAGE outside the gym. Scouts is cool, both my boys are there. Oldest son is currently at "Life Scout" rank and just a couple community service hours and merit badges away from Eagle. Youngest son "crosses over" in April from Cub to Boy Scout.
Keeps and old fart on his toes.

Sounds like you've got yourself two very active boys which will definitely keep "Pops" on his toes. Rage is suppose to be available in the next couple of weeks up here in the Great White North and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

MELTDOWN
03-23-11, 9:55 pm
HEAVY simple shoulders this morning. Military presses, side laterals, rear laterals, shrugs. All to failure (usually just 6-7 reps except shrugs). Subbed Shock instead of Rage for the pump factor. Pump was good, pain was good, mental accomplishment was good. RAGE on tap tomorrow for heavy back.

MELTDOWN
03-24-11, 9:35 pm
Old skool today for back....deads, then put one end of the barbell in the corner, other end with 45's for some rows, seated rows, and finished with deads. Heavy weight, slow...steady....squeeze. Rage on tap and I needed it as a couple t storms rolled thru last night...both boys and even Wife Inc woke up. Of course I was under the influence of PM and they said it took a while to wake ME up (still dont have an answer as to why). My arse was draggin but a trip to planet RAGE got me going. Started to run out of gas around 4.30pm so I spiked with my fave "M" beverage. Blasted home, off to the h/s to review oldest son's schedule for next year, then back home for 50 mins on the stationary bike. Winding down now as my pillow is calling...trophy muscles tomorrow.

MELTDOWN
03-25-11, 10:02 pm
Bi's and Tri's.....yeap..a good time to mix Pump (sans red pill of course) and RAGE...'cause, ya know...gotta have ALL that energy and a mega pump too, right ?? right on Brothers...that is the setup. Felt like I just didnt want to stop. Super-setted the entire session (4 s/s exercises each) and, no lie, could not mix my shake, take off my hoodie for the shower (oldest son had to help) and the actual shower was a rinse. Good thing I had alot of order entry at work, as that was a fixed position most of the morning.
Gonna put it out here....Red-less pill Pump and Rage in ON TARGET and puts you in a freight train state of training.

Hollow
03-25-11, 11:29 pm
Regarding the PUMP/RAGE, that is the feed back I was wondering the most. Will you consider keeping in the "red" pill or would that be too much? Spiking a "M" drink with RAGE? Reminds me of spiking it with Shock...mmm good!

Thunderstorm you say? Geez I can't wait till we get one of those in my neck of the woods. Right now we are sitting under fresh snow and looking at temps of -18. Trade ya weather?

MELTDOWN
03-30-11, 10:04 pm
playin catch up..Monday was back, Tues - delts, today chest...all ultra high reps (25-30 and 6 sets) and light/moderate weight. Just feel the need to melt everything down this week. RAGE gets me there and keeps me there with typical fashion. Legs tmrw and will have to drive the truck for sure (automatic yall)

Mr. Dead
04-05-11, 5:27 pm
What's up, in here...???

MELTDOWN
04-05-11, 8:34 pm
What's up, in here...???

Wife Inc not paying the TW bill.....LOL

MELTDOWN
04-05-11, 8:44 pm
Thurs was legs and I rolled with Shock to get a good pump. Basic legwork was on tap...squats, presses, lunges, and about a million calf raises.

Friday was trophy muscles and ran ST again. Supersetted again to get that "can't wash my hair" feeling. All bi work was D/B while all tri work was cable. Good sets and an awesome pump.

Sat and Sunday were rest (sorta...Sat was the dreaded Scout Pinewood Derby races). Sunday was visit both sides of the family day after church).

Monday I had an early am chiropractor visit and an after work meeting so the workout was..... it wasnt.

Felt like cardio this morning and rocked the treadmill and stationary bike for about and hour.

Back to the good stuff Wednesday....steel 'a clangin...

Mr. Dead
04-06-11, 12:01 pm
Thurs was legs and I rolled with Shock to get a good pump. Basic legwork was on tap...squats, presses, lunges, and about a million calf raises.

Friday was trophy muscles and ran ST again. Supersetted again to get that "can't wash my hair" feeling. All bi work was D/B while all tri work was cable. Good sets and an awesome pump.

Sat and Sunday were rest (sorta...Sat was the dreaded Scout Pinewood Derby races). Sunday was visit both sides of the family day after church).

Monday I had an early am chiropractor visit and an after work meeting so the workout was..... it wasnt.

Felt like cardio this morning and rocked the treadmill and stationary bike for about and hour.

Back to the good stuff Wednesday....steel 'a clangin...

Niiice...!!!

MELTDOWN
04-12-11, 8:45 pm
Apologies for the extended silence. Life is cranking WFO with work, family and everything else.
Workouts are still solid with nothing but positives all around.
I did have to lay my tub of Rage to rest Saturday night. During this past weekends Spring Camporee for my son's Boy Scout Troop, I carried the 'secret weapon" with me and smuggled a shot in my tent. Big dummie me just sat it on the backpak and headed off to breakfast to mix with some Tang. Forgot all about it and spent all the morning going from station to station for activities. HUGE thunderstorm rolled thru and as my luck would have it, supertent leaked...right freakin over my open tub. All my fault for being in a hurry. Wasnt worried about all my clothes being soaked...I lost a tub of Rage.
Not to worry as I have 44 pak heading my way...phase 2 of loggin as the little brown truck arrives.

MELTDOWN
04-16-11, 3:00 pm
back to the beat on Monday. Gots me Rage replacements today...pill form.
Looking forward to it to see how it rates versus the powder.

Big_Country87
04-16-11, 4:40 pm
im in for this one

MELTDOWN
04-27-11, 9:40 pm
Long story short...my box had everything except the Rage in it...finally have a tracking number and it's due to me Friday.... tic tic tic tic tic tic

Carrnage
04-27-11, 10:26 pm
Long story short...my box had everything except the Rage in it...finally have a tracking number and it's due to me Friday.... tic tic tic tic tic tic

Rage.....yummmm....i like rage!

Bruiser
04-28-11, 8:29 am

That sucks man. There's nothing worse than checking that tracking number every few hours hoping it will get to you sooner. I'm waiting for my order from Prosource to get here today!!

Hollow
04-28-11, 10:17 am

Got to hate when that happens.