PDA

View Full Version : HIGA MONSTER's final comments before Day 3 starts...

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-11, 8:15 am
I'm about to check out of my hotel room, then eat breakfast with the boys downstairs, THEN work the last day of our famous booth. I wanted to make some brief comments through my beautiful Hawaiian eyes. LOL

1. The Shop was set-up awesome this year because they made it a 2-sided shop. We sold so much product in the two days that we hardly have anything to sell today. Great idea by Corporate to do that. We are completely out of Animal Pak. They were sellling for $20.
2. The new Universal shakers are so fuckin awesome! Buy one and trust me. Bigger, more efficient and built to stay that way.
3. Wycked is a big muthafucka but is the most humble guy I have met. Seath242 and BIG BEN have nicknamed him "Eeyore" because he is so low key but I don't think they are gonna tell him that to his face before Wycked eats them both.
4. Animal Rage powder was a hit with the fans. Its pretty much gone.
5. Antoine Vaillant is a real cool dude. We spoke alot of how he appreciated me recommending to workout at Powerhouse Gym in Honolulu when he vacationed there last year.
6. Beers last night in the bar with Coronato, Big D, Aggression, Enforcer, Tiny Meeker, and Powerswitch. Alot of laughs!
7. When Stan Efferding was lifting in the Cage, Vinny G yelled on the mike that everyone without a red shirt needs to be out of the lifting area for the "Reign of Red" I yelled back, "Why the fuck is Ed Coan in here then? He doesn't have a red shirt." Vinny looked at me like I was crazy for saying that but I just wanted to get Eddy fired up. Coan got the last laugh though cause he told me to go get him a red shirt, like I was his bitch. The guys acts like he is a famous Powerlifter of all times...(I love you Ed! Great to see you man.)
8. Pros vs Bros 500 lb deadlift for reps will be one of the most epic exhibitions for all time. Except my wife and kids back in Seattle didn't get to see me lift on the webcam because it went out right before I was up to lift. Fock me...
9. My friend Karl Gillingham from GNC text me last night apologizing that he didn't think of me when he got 4 comped tickets to the Strikeforce event from Pat Millitech. So he took Odd Haugen instead. Thanks to my prick friend Karl Gillingham, I got to here from Tiny Meeker how awesome it was because he was at the fights and showed me all his pics and even sat by Bigfoot Silva. Mutherfucker...
10. Seeing everyone from the FORVM and how all the egos get checked at the door with being here for the Arnold. The best thing ever.

I'm off to eat! Signing off till later!
HIGA MONSTER

naturalguy
03-06-11, 9:49 am
Big day 3 coming up Higa, let's go

Mr. Dead
03-06-11, 12:04 pm
Great stuff, Higa...!!!