PDA

View Full Version : Return to The Cage

Razor
03-07-11, 10:14 am
This year's Cage was extra special. Not only would i again be going with the same great guys as last year, but 3 of us were chosen as interns. Being extremely fortunate to be chosen brought on a whole other level of excitement and anticipation.

First off all the guys chosen were once again, very worthy of the honor so being grouped with those guys was an honor in itself. Then you had Ghost commandeering it all which was, in itself, insane! If you've ever met Ghost, trained with him, or spoken to him, you know his intensity and love for this company is off the charts. The fact that Animal gave him the reins this year was an honor not only to himself but was an honor to all of us who served under him! The Cage was absolutely rocking this year and a lot of it had to do with Ghost bouncing around all over the place! Brother Ghost, this weekend was unreal and words can't describe how fun and intense you made it.

The Crew:
This being my second time going i was anxious to see all my brothers and sisters from the year before but also was looking forward to meeting new ones and attaching faces to names. Needless to say i was overwhelmed with everyone. From shooting the shit with my new boy Big D, talking it up with BIG BEN while selling at the merch booth, being lucky to do some training with Aggression, commandeering the webcam, you name it...shit was nuts and i loved every second of it and tried to take in as much as i could. Hell even my boy Nix0r fixed the Cage computer! Last year i was like a little kid just trying to keep up with all the madness. This year i was still doing that but was able to absorb the atmosphere more and interact more. More of everything and taking nothing for granted. That was my mindset on the way to Ohio. Absorb everything. Even the littlest things. Every word spoken in the seminars, every piece of advice i got, everything.

The ABC:
Ummm holy shit pretty much sums this badboy up. There were over 200 Animals in that gym on saturday night. Fuck warming up, as soon as i hit the gym area i was sweating. Complete chaos and anarchy with Rage literally pouring out of everyones pores. More interaction, more absorbing moments, more weight being thrown around..chaos and anarchy. Did i mention i got to do some training with Aggression? Talk about a brother who is always there for you both on the boards and in the gym. Now i've witnessed first hand his skills in customer service and his forum activity, both being sick, but lifting with him is a whole different atmosphere. He's intense, he's always pushing you when you can't go anymore, you name it. Aggression was incline dumbbelling 110's when hours before he was benching in the Cage. Enough said... Then there was the food. Excellent eats!!! Thanks guys for that! Can't remember being that hungry and being absolutely satisfied with my post workout meal.

Working the Cage on Sunday:
An amazing, amazing time. Got some serious opportunities to promote our products when i had like 8-10 ppl ask me questions about everything. From "Why is Rage different?" to "I want to start taking supplements, where should i start?" I was looking forward to talking about Animal than i was selling it, if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong i loved selling our stuff but the people that asked the "Why?" was my favorite part. "Why do i need joint supplementation?" "Why do i need PM?" That was my favorite part of selling. Then there was the crew i was with. I loved chatting it up with CB, J-Dawg, Rage, BIG BEN, HIGA, all the boys. The interactive experience was unreal and i was extrememly lucky to be chosen to do it. Thank you J-Dawg, NG, Ghost and anyone else that was responsible for choosing me. It's an experience i will never forget!

Summary:
I could go on and on about this weekend and i probably will in this thread as time permits today. The Cage was a dream come true. So many Animals under one roof all celebrating the Iron, the products, the comraderie (mispelled but too tired to look it up)....im exhausted but i''ve never been happier. Thank you everyone for making this weekend as Epic as it was.....Razor out

D-NUTZ
03-07-11, 10:24 am
Great training with ya Friday bro. It was fun. Take care!

ghost
03-07-11, 10:25 am
you did a helluva job brother. thanks for everything, and great write up!

Razor
03-07-11, 10:26 am
Great training with ya Friday bro. It was fun. Take care!

haha damn right it was great bro! It was an honor my man. Hot as fuck but man we were killin it!

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 10:27 am
I could go on and on about this weekend

Yet ya didn't.... Hahahahaha.

Great write up brother. The Cage has a way of changing the way ya think about things, eh?

Razor
03-07-11, 10:30 am
Yet ya didn't.... Hahahahaha.

Great write up brother. The Cage has a way of changing the way ya think about things, eh?

I said i could go on and on and will throughout the day....haha JEEZ!

And yes The Cage changes everything...i owe J-Dawg for that statement. Right on the money.

scals
03-07-11, 10:50 am
Good seeing ya this weekend brother!

Razor
03-07-11, 10:51 am
Good seeing ya this weekend brother!

Definitely brother! Awesome working with ya too!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-07-11, 11:02 am
Yo Razor great putting a face to your name brother. Had a blast shooting the shit with you guys in the Cage.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 11:10 am
Great write-up Razor. It was great to put a face with the screenname.
Nice to see the Uncle Ben's 90 sec rice stuck with ya and worked out for you again this year...

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 11:16 am
Yo cuz??

Great to see you this weekend. "I LOVE YOU MAN!!!"

HIGA

Razor
03-07-11, 11:26 am
Yo Razor great putting a face to your name brother. Had a blast shooting the shit with you guys in the Cage.

Same here Chase! Great finally hanging with ya!

Great write-up Razor. It was great to put a face with the screenname.
Nice to see the Uncle Ben's 90 sec rice stuck with ya and worked out for you again this year...

Definitely bro! Awesome seeing you my man!

Yo cuz??

HIGA

HAHAHA always look forward to seeing ya cuz! Stay strong brotha!

Razor
03-07-11, 2:20 pm
Yo cuz??

HIGA

Oh and Higa thanks for sharing the food brotha!

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 2:34 pm
Oh and Higa thanks for sharing the food brotha!
Hell yea brah. Glad I could share with all the madness of the Cage.

HIGA

J-Dawg
03-07-11, 2:58 pm
Awesome hanging with you this weekend Razor. You worked hard and brought great enthusiasm to what you were doing. Like we said, we need to now take the adrenaline and motivation that we get while out at the Arnold and apply it to all of our workouts. Then we'll both be freaks next year, haha.

Razor
03-07-11, 3:00 pm
Awesome hanging with you this weekend Razor. You worked hard and brought great enthusiasm to what you were doing. Like we said, we need to now take the adrenaline and motivation that we get while out at the Arnold and apply it to all of our workouts. Then we'll both be freaks next year, haha.

hahaha exactly J! Very well said my man!

Big C
03-07-11, 3:35 pm
Great to finally meet you and shoot the shit with you bro. Keep up the hard work in the gym!

Razor
03-07-11, 3:37 pm
Great to finally meet you and shoot the shit with you bro. Keep up the hard work in the gym!

Thanks C! you too bro! Awesome motivation seeing and hearing about your improvements brotha!

naturalguy
03-07-11, 3:54 pm
Razor you helped make this Cage a great one, thanks for all your help and enthusiasm

Razor
03-07-11, 3:58 pm
Razor you helped make this Cage a great one, thanks for all your help and enthusiasm

No problem NG, anytime! Had an absolute blast doing it all!

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 5:32 pm
"I want to start taking supplements, where should I start..???"

Razor
03-07-11, 5:47 pm

haha you need some type of multivitamin haha

scals
03-07-11, 8:46 pm

Maybe you were at the Cage? Got that question 15 times lol.

Phil800101
03-07-11, 8:52 pm
Good stuff there brother! Another great year is in the books. Sorry if I kept you up at all with my incessant blabbing, typing, keeping-the-lights on etc, lol.

Razor
03-07-11, 11:36 pm
Good stuff there brother! Another great year is in the books. Sorry if I kept you up at all with my incessant blabbing, typing, keeping-the-lights on etc, lol.

haha nah bro! Had an amazing time as usual. I love it when a plan comes together!

Phil800101
03-07-11, 11:40 pm
Lol, just call me Col. Hannibal Smith.

Razor
03-08-11, 1:32 pm
Lol, just call me Col. Hannibal Smith.

haha thanks for everything brotha!

Phil800101
03-08-11, 2:01 pm
haha thanks for everything brotha!

Sure thing bro.