PDA

View Full Version : The Powder in The Box

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 11:56 am
Please help MD before he goes nuts. Those of ya fellas who tried that special powder, the light green powder that came in the big black unlabeled bucket in The Box, please post ur comments here... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/NEWS-New-Atomic-7-Flavor-Coming-Soon

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 12:00 pm
Please help MD before he goes nuts. Those of ya fellas who tried that special powder, the light green powder that came in the big black unlabeled bucket in The Box, please post ur comments here... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/NEWS-New-Atomic-7-Flavor-Coming-Soon

They actually may be helping NG, as well... *LOL*

Razor
03-07-11, 12:00 pm

Can we spill the beans? :D

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 12:02 pm
Can we spill the beans? :D

Sure, but in the thread over at Universal USA... Make MD wait, hahaha...

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 12:07 pm
Sure, but in the thread over at Universal USA... Make MD wait, hahaha...

Nice... Not... *LOL*

smoothballer
03-07-11, 12:10 pm
It was sooooooooooo good!!!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 12:30 pm
It was sooooooooooo good!!!!!!
I agree. Dead, you don't know what you missed. I must have drank 6 shakers of it...

HIGA MONSTER

Razor
03-07-11, 12:34 pm
I agree. Dead, you don't know what you missed. I must have drank 6 shakers of it...

HIGA MONSTER

6 in a day? I had about 7 shakers full all weekend.

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 12:35 pm

HIGA MONSTER

6? Ya know, Corporate is gonna have to charge ya for anythin' over 5...

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 12:48 pm
6? Ya know, Corporate is gonna have to charge ya for anythin' over 5...
Uh oh.
My bad, it was 2 shakers. :)

HIGA MONSTER

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 12:50 pm
Uh oh.
My bad, it was 2 shakers. :)

HIGA MONSTER

I won't tell if ya won't. Haha.

naturalguy
03-07-11, 1:03 pm
Whatever it is, none for deadman

Phil800101
03-07-11, 1:48 pm
Oh man, the (censored) was amazing! It tasted just like (censored), with an added touch of (censored). I can't wait until it's released, this stuff is really going to be great for (censored)!

smoothballer
03-07-11, 1:48 pm

Did I mention how good it was MD....

Phil800101
03-07-11, 1:49 pm
Oh man, who edited my post? Need to know basis only I guess, sorry Mr. Dead...

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 1:51 pm

Oh man, the (censored) was amazing! It tasted just like (censored), with an added touch of (censored). I can't wait until it's released, this stuff is really going to be great for (censored)!

Did I mention how good it was MD....

Oh man, who edited my post? Need to know basis only I guess, sorry Mr. Dead...

Uhm... The feeling of "love", in this thread, is overwhelming... *LOL*

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 1:53 pm

Repped.

EDIT: I see the tentative launch dates were posted in that Universal USA thread...

Razor
03-07-11, 1:54 pm
We released a new product? Who's Mr. Dead?

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 1:54 pm
Actually... Those that were paying attention, in the "Live Feed", from the Cage... Know this... *LOL*

J-Dawg
03-07-11, 1:58 pm
Did ya tell Mr. Dead it was actually 2 different items that were tested in The Box?

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 2:00 pm
LMAO

Seriously, it was so good.

I would also like to add that the new Universal shaker bottles are AWESOME.
HIGA MONSTER

Flash419
03-07-11, 2:02 pm
I'll admit I'm not usually a big fan of this flavor.. but this stuff was very good and will make avgreat addition to the product line.

On the other hand the other sample was awesome and I would love to have a 3 pound can in my cupboard.

I can't wait for both to be released.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 2:15 pm
LMAO

Seriously, it was so good.

I would also like to add that the new Universal shaker bottles are AWESOME.
HIGA MONSTER

These are one of the best shakers I have ever seen. It is so durable and I love the cone filter.

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 2:41 pm
These are one of the best shakers I have ever seen. It is so durable and I love the cone filter.

Can MD wear that cone on his head???

smoothballer
03-07-11, 2:42 pm

Cone of shame....I love it....LOL

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 2:42 pm

"The Cone of Shame"
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lap80wsghP1qz4gkh.jpg

Loomis
03-07-11, 2:43 pm

as long as its "animal yellow"

Loomis
03-07-11, 2:44 pm
"The Cone of Shame"
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lap80wsghP1qz4gkh.jpg

too damn funny!

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 2:45 pm
as long as its "Universal yellow"

Fixed...

Madcat
03-07-11, 4:43 pm
I had never experimented with EAA's but I definitely feel after having them at the cage and recovering hte way I did, I would benefit from them.

So I went ahead and bought some Atomic 7 today and can't wait to get it. I only had the Lemon-Lime and Watermelon but both were slamming. I am a huge fan of the rockstar recovery in lemonade and feel the EAA will be much healthier and serve a much better purpose.

Can't wait to hit legs tonight on Rage with my Cage T and Universal shaker, the new ones are 100 times better equipped for what we put them through. Oh and M stak too, oh how I missed this.

CB
03-10-11, 4:11 pm
Both were very good.. Can't wait to get them in stock!

HIGA MONSTER
03-10-11, 4:58 pm
I don't drink Black Cherry products.

But after drinking that one in the Cage, I was sold.
Seath242 and Wycked were telling me it tasted good but I stayed away from it on the first day.

Slammed 2 shakers on the final day of the Cage!
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
03-10-11, 5:14 pm
Did ya tell Mr. Dead it was actually 2 different items that were tested in The Box?

The black cherry was un-freakin-believeable! I sipped on it for 2 days straight while I was trying to get my voice back.

Almost as good as grape EAA Stack..... oh, that's right, we don't have that flavor - *ahem* hint hint.......

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 5:22 pm
http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/News-New-Atomic-7-Flavor

BringTheCarnage
03-11-11, 3:54 am
http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/News-New-Atomic-7-Flavor

So what flavor will be at the Universal bodybuilding camp this weekend? lol Its awful hard to beat the grape for me already.

J-Dawg
03-11-11, 12:16 pm
So what flavor will be at the Universal bodybuilding camp this weekend? lol Its awful hard to beat the grape for me already.

We will have three flavors there. In the new 90 serving Atomic 7 tubs.
'Lectric Lemon Lime
Groovy Grape
Way Out Watermelon

kc campbell
03-11-11, 12:22 pm
'Lectric Lemon Lime
Groovy Grape
Way Out Watermelon

New flavors and a bigger tub?!? Bi-winning!

rev8ball
03-11-11, 12:30 pm
'Lectric Lemon Lime
Groovy Grape
Way Out Watermelon

90 servings?
FTW!!

J-Dawg
03-11-11, 12:37 pm

90 servings?
FTW!!

It's full of win!

rev8ball
03-11-11, 12:40 pm
It's full of win!

LOL.... too funny

But I did LOVE the black cherry!

Phil800101
03-11-11, 12:48 pm
I know what I'm picking up when my lemon-lime BCAA stack runs out...

Mr. Dead
03-11-11, 4:33 pm

90 servings?
FTW!!

It's full of win!

Agreed... Especially, with the way I plow through aminos...

The House
03-13-11, 7:48 pm
it was good i had some

rev8ball
03-18-11, 1:33 pm
Do we know when this new 90 serving size will be available?

Mr. Dead
03-18-11, 1:41 pm
Do we know when this new 90 serving size will be available?

It's currently available at the Universal store:
http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery/Atomic-7

But... As far as other retailers/vendors, I do not know when they will get it in... Some are still pending for even the 30 servings...

rev8ball
03-18-11, 1:57 pm
It's currently available at the Universal store:
http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery/Atomic-7

But... As far as other retailers/vendors, I do not know when they will get it in... Some are still pending for even the 30 servings...

Okay. I was under the impression that it wasn't available at all yet, even from Corp.....

rev8ball
03-22-11, 12:04 pm
Officially Now!

Yeeeeaaahhhh!

Jay
03-24-11, 3:56 am
The lemon lime was very tasty. I want some though I have 3 watermelons and a grape to get through first.

smoothballer
03-24-11, 8:32 am
Any news on the Black Cherry?

G Diesel
03-24-11, 9:01 am

I too am awaiting the good word... That shit is sensational. One of my all time favorite Universal beverages.

Peace, G

rev8ball
03-24-11, 10:08 am
I too am awaiting the good word... That shit is sensational. One of my all time favorite Universal beverages.

Peace, G

Truth.
One of the best flavors UN has come out with, right up there with grape EEA Nitro, grape Atomic 7, and grape EAA Stack (hint hint)...........

Mr. Dead
03-24-11, 11:40 am

Peace, G

I have heard many good and tantalizing things about this... Must have...

Big C
03-24-11, 11:53 am
Just ordered more watermellon to hold me over till Black cherry is released......my fav used to be watermellon, but that may have changed after pounding this stuff in the Cage. Absolutely cannot wait to grab a 90-serving tub.

Flash419
03-27-11, 10:06 pm
Just ordered more watermellon to hold me over till Black cherry is released......my fav used to be watermellon, but that may have changed after pounding this stuff in the Cage. Absolutely cannot wait to grab a 90-serving tub.

Amen.. Watermellon is my current favorite.. but I'm thinking Black Cherry might change that.

rev8ball
04-13-11, 4:29 pm
Is the Black Cherry something that is actually gonna be come reality, or was it just a "beta" of the 2 flavors at the Cage, and the lemon was chosen?

*insert required Grape EEA Stack remark here*

Mr. Dead
04-13-11, 5:02 pm
Is the Black Cherry something that is actually gonna be come reality, or was it just a "beta" of the 2 flavors at the Cage, and the lemon was chosen?

*Hasn't gotten to try either flavor, yet...*

smoothballer
04-14-11, 9:43 am

Please Please Please tell me that Black Cherry is going to be made in production...

rev8ball
04-25-11, 3:44 pm

Figure I'd give this a little bump and see what happens......

Mr. Dead
04-25-11, 4:20 pm
Figure I'd give this a little bump and see what happens......

Lots of info and tidbits about this:

rev8ball
04-25-11, 7:54 pm
Lots of info and tidbits about this:

Sweet, D, thanks!

So, still waiting on that late April?

rev8ball
06-03-11, 12:42 pm
End of this month - YEAH DAAAAAWG!

Now, about that grape EAA Stack........