PDA

View Full Version : On the Outside Looking In... A Deadman's Cage Experience...

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 12:06 pm
Generally, these types of threads are done by those, that were physically at the Cage... But... I have to give major props to Corporate, for making those of us that were not there, feel like we were a part of it... The live feed was awesome...!!! It was like being a "Fly on the wall", of a major event... The chat interaction from the various people that were manning the feed, and watching, was amazing... And, NG took the time to give Ox our questions, which was beyond excellent...!!! I also want to thank Higa Monster, and Vinny G... For supplying pics and vids, to be posted up... I honestly felt, like I truly was a part of this amazing event...!!!

Universal Rep
03-07-11, 12:12 pm
First!

smoothballer
03-07-11, 12:27 pm
Great write-up MD.

2nd...

Loomis
03-07-11, 12:46 pm
agreed!

I was all set to go, then it all fell apart. So being able to not only watch the live stream, but to interact was great. Razor was eager to help out and really made me feel like I was apart of the show.

Another huge thing was the video updates! Higa did a steller job, and to see the ABC was friggin awesome.

naturalguy
03-07-11, 1:43 pm
Generally, these types of threads are done by those, that were physically at the Cage... But... I have to give major props to Corporate, for making those of us that were not there, feel like we were a part of it... The live feed was awesome...!!! It was like being a "Fly on the wall", of a major event... The chat interaction from the various people that were manning the feed, and watching, was amazing... And, NG took the time to give Ox our questions, which was beyond excellent...!!! I also want to thank Higa Monster, and Vinny G... For supplying pics and vids, to be posted up... I honestly felt, like I truly was a part of this amazing event...!!!

Good to hear it deadman, our intention was to give you guys who were not there the feeling of being there.

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 1:44 pm
Good to hear it deadman, our intention was to give you guys who were not there the feeling of being there.

It was beyond stellar...!!! Thanks, again...

ToSo
03-07-11, 2:00 pm
[QUOTE=Mr. Dead;1080398]The live feed was awesome...!!! It was like being a "Fly on the wall", of a major event...

I like that description Mr. Dead. The live web cam made it like you said, as if you were there. Not only that, you were able to watch all weekend = Huge +!

J-Dawg
03-07-11, 2:05 pm
Very cool writeup Mr. Dead. Glad to hear you were able to keep up with all of the events that were going on via webcam and pics being sent to ya. We missed having ya there though.

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 2:53 pm
[QUOTE=Mr. Dead;1080398]The live feed was awesome...!!! It was like being a "Fly on the wall", of a major event...

I like that description Mr. Dead. The live web cam made it like you said, as if you were there. Not only that, you were able to watch all weekend = Huge +!

Very cool writeup Mr. Dead. Glad to hear you were able to keep up with all of the events that were going on via webcam and pics being sent to ya. We missed having ya there though.

It truly made for a great "at home" experience...!!! Hopefully, finances will allow me to attend, next year...

Phil800101
03-07-11, 8:59 pm
Wish you coulda been there bro...

Good write-up! Cool to get this perspective.

Mr. Dead
03-08-11, 11:31 am
Wish you coulda been there bro...

Good write-up! Cool to get this perspective.

Thanks... It was really great of Corporate, to go out of their way to make those of us that weren't there, still feel a part of it... And, perhaps, next year, I will be there, again...