PDA

View Full Version : My Super"Flee" Experience at The Cage 2011

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-07-11, 12:44 pm
Rolled into Columbus around 5:15 on Thursday. Hit NG(naturalguy) up to see when everyone was heading to Metro. Had about an hour to kill so I parked up outside of Metro Fitness and had my pre-workout meal. 8oz filet and a 10oz potato, washed down with some Atomic 7. Just as I was finishing my meal, I got word that the crew was rolling in. Eric(BringTheCarnage) and I trained chest and tri's. Had a great workout looked something like this.

Incline Machine Press- 3 sets, one past failure
Decline Machine Press- 2 sets, one past failure
Peckdeck- 3 sets, two past failure
OH Dumbell Ext- 3 sets
Straight Bar Skulls- 3 sets, one to failure
Cable Pushdowns- 3 sets, 2 past failure
Peckdeck- 1 set well beyond failure- ouch

During the session we moved pretty quick, got a good sweat(packed out and hot as fuck in there). Chatted it up with NG. He admitted that he has caught the powerlifting bug, super pumped for him. Down a shot of Atomic 7 PWO then we began the journey to Mongolian. Walked for what seemed like forever, almost like cardio, excuse my profanity. Got seated, and started piling up the food. If you've never had BD's you have to check it out, all you can eat for $16.00, great stuff. Shot the shit with G, NG, and Vinny. Got some valuable advice. Had a blast talking about food, seems to be a popular subject with bodybuilders aslong as we arent dieting. haha It was my first time really talking with Vin, and I always pictured him as being super serious. Man, was I surprised, super funny guy. From spittin' game at the waitress to "flee", he kept us all entertained. Afterwards, I went out to eat with some friends, had a very weird experience at a bar/restaurant called Level, laugh all you want, assholes. haha

Friday I interned in The Cage. Parked about 3-4 blocks away. I had my buddy's combat boots on, if youve never walked a mile in someone else's shoes.. try 3 blocks in the rain, cold, and someone else's shoes. haha Anyways, the day flew by. I bounced the VIP section the entire day, which was cool with me because I was close to the action and I knew almost everyone coming and going. Time for some shouts: Dee, Tricia, and Jim- love you guys and I'll probably see you guys at the Shop soon. Razor, Nix, Oz, Phil, and anyone else from the Chicago crew I missed great seeing you guys again, crazy the improvements all of us have made since we trained chest together last year at the Arnold. BigC, good luck with the ladies. BCon and scals17, AKA Burt and Steve haha, great talking to you guys dont be such strangers we used to be tight. Alex, Wade, and Bella good seeing you guys. Anyone I missed sorry! Very admirable how the Animal crew respects each and every fan that steps into the Cage. Shot the shit with McGrath, House, Brad Rowe, Shaun Clarida, Van Wyck. After everything wrapped up, I helped the guys pick up some and headed over to Metro. As we were cleaning up, some guys approached Christian(C.Coronato) and I and asked us what there was to do in town/what we were getting into tonight. To their surprise, we replied "train" and gave them the address to Metro Fitness<-dedication. For those that know the story, I should have sent them to "LEVEL" haha.

Trained back/bi's with Eric(BTC), Lucas(Statechamps10), and Jan. Great session moved quick. Looked like this.

Behind the Neck Machine Row- 3 sets
Low Machine Row- 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns- 3 sets
T-bar Rows- 3 sets
Rack Pulls- 3 sets
DB Curls- 2 sets
Cable Curls- 2 sets

Hung out with Aggression and C.Coronato for awhile. They both pulled big PR's on deadlift. Here are some pics from the weekend.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199476_1288952480440_1729072112_501870_3566239_n.j pg C.Coronato, myself, and Aggression

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199476_1288952640444_1729072112_501874_1237109_n.j pg BringTheCarnage and I

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199476_1288952600443_1729072112_501873_4133524_n.j pg naturalguy and I

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188534_10150132154298729_775828728_6408541_2593208 _n.jpg G Diesel and BTC

Razor
03-07-11, 12:49 pm
Rolled into Columbus around 5:15 on Thursday. Hit NG(naturalguy) up to see when everyone was heading to Metro. Had about an hour to kill so I parked up outside of Metro Fitness and had my pre-workout meal. 8oz filet and a 10oz potato, washed down with some Atomic 7. Just as I was finishing my meal, I got word that the crew was rolling in. Eric(BringTheCarnage) and I trained chest and tri's. Had a great workout looked something like this.

Incline Machine Press- 3 sets, one past failure
Decline Machine Press- 2 sets, one past failure
Peckdeck- 3 sets, two past failure
OH Dumbell Ext- 3 sets
Straight Bar Skulls- 3 sets, one to failure
Cable Pushdowns- 3 sets, 2 past failure
Peckdeck- 1 set well beyond failure- ouch

During the session we moved pretty quick, got a good sweat(packed out and hot as fuck in there). Chatted it up with NG. He admitted that he has caught the powerlifting bug, super pumped for him. Down a shot of Atomic 7 PWO then we began the journey to Mongolian. Walked for what seemed like forever, almost like cardio, excuse my profanity. Got seated, and started piling up the food. If you've never had BD's you have to check it out, all you can eat for $16.00, great stuff. Shot the shit with G, NG, and Vinny. Got some valuable advice. Had a blast talking about food, seems to be a popular subject with bodybuilders aslong as we arent dieting. haha It was my first time really talking with Vin, and I always pictured him as being super serious. Man, was I surprised, super funny guy. From spittin' game at the waitress to "flee", he kept us all entertained. Afterwards, I went out to eat with some friends, had a very weird experience at a bar/restaurant called Level, laugh all you want, assholes. haha

Friday I interned in The Cage. Parked about 3-4 blocks away. I had my buddy's combat boots on, if youve never walked a mile in someone else's shoes.. try 3 blocks in the rain, cold, and someone else's shoes. haha Anyways, the day flew by. I bounced the VIP section the entire day, which was cool with me because I was close to the action and I knew almost everyone coming and going. Time for some shouts: Dee, Tricia, and Jim- love you guys and I'll probably see you guys at the Shop soon. Razor, Nix, Oz, Phil, and anyone else from the Chicago crew I missed great seeing you guys again, crazy the improvements all of us have made since we trained chest together last year at the Arnold. BigC, good luck with the ladies. BCon and scals17, AKA Burt and Steve haha, great talking to you guys dont be such strangers we used to be tight. Alex, Wade, and Bella good seeing you guys. Anyone I missed sorry! Very admirable how the Animal crew respects each and every fan that steps into the Cage. Shot the shit with McGrath, House, Brad Rowe, Shaun Clarida, Van Wyck. After everything wrapped up, I helped the guys pick up some and headed over to Metro. As we were cleaning up, some guys approached Christian(C.Coronato) and I and asked us what there was to do in town/what we were getting into tonight. To their surprise, we replied "train" and gave them the address to Metro Fitness<-dedication. For those that know the story, I should have sent them to "LEVEL" haha.

Trained back/bi's with Eric(BTC), Lucas(Statechamps10), and Jan. Great session moved quick. Looked like this.

Behind the Neck Machine Row- 3 sets
Low Machine Row- 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns- 3 sets
T-bar Rows- 3 sets
Rack Pulls- 3 sets
DB Curls- 2 sets
Cable Curls- 2 sets

Hung out with Aggression and C.Coronato for awhile. They both pulled big PR's on deadlift. Here are some pics from the weekend.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199476_1288952480440_1729072112_501870_3566239_n.j pg C.Coronato, myself, and Aggression

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199476_1288952640444_1729072112_501874_1237109_n.j pg BringTheCarnage and I

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199476_1288952600443_1729072112_501873_4133524_n.j pg naturalguy and I

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188534_10150132154298729_775828728_6408541_2593208 _n.jpg G Diesel and BTC

Awesome writeup brotha! Shame you couldn't stick around longer my man but it was great seeing ya again. Awesome improvements my man keep that shit up!

03-07-11, 12:53 pm
BIG SHOUT TO GHOST AND J-DAWG

Left you guys out sorry!

smoothballer
03-07-11, 1:00 pm
Great to meet you my man.

J-Dawg
03-07-11, 2:48 pm
Great write up Chase. You did an awesome job bouncing at The Cage and I saw ya lifting hard all weekend at Metro.

03-07-11, 2:52 pm
Great write up Chase. You did an awesome job bouncing at The Cage and I saw ya lifting hard all weekend at Metro.

Thanks J, did you catch my separate shout for you and Rob? I accidentally left you guys out initially my bad.

scals
03-07-11, 4:23 pm
Great time Friday. No worries, wont be a stranger brother!

naturalguy
03-07-11, 4:52 pm
Great weekend Chase, it was cool hanging with you again.

Phil800101
03-07-11, 8:56 pm
Good stuff my man! Great seeing you again.

03-08-11, 7:42 pm
Awesome writeup brotha! Shame you couldn't stick around longer my man but it was great seeing ya again. Awesome improvements my man keep that shit up!

I know man I was pretty bummed about missing the ABC, etc.. but friday more than made up for it!

Great to meet you my man.

Absolutely man.. cool meeting you too.

Thanks J, I hear you will be in PA this weekend?

Great time Friday. No worries, wont be a stranger brother!

Better not bro... keep me in the loop on this prep.

Great weekend Chase, it was cool hanging with you again.

Thanks NG, see you this weekend bro. You guys have a safe trip down to PA.

Good stuff my man! Great seeing you again.

Definately bro.

mritter3
03-08-11, 7:49 pm
Great write up Chase..sounds like a blast...great pics..wish I could have made it down...next year

03-09-11, 9:20 am
Great write up Chase..sounds like a blast...great pics..wish I could have made it down...next year

There's always next year bro.. The cage will never die an it only grows each year.