PDA

View Full Version : HIGA MONSTER's pictures from "The Arnold"

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 2:39 pm
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=367130786903%3A 1586982520&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Loomis
03-07-11, 2:50 pm
excellent pics! really wish I could have made it.

FITGYM
03-07-11, 3:06 pm
Awesome Pics Higa. It was great meeting you. I'll be posting my pics soon.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 3:11 pm
Great pics Higa. Love the one of me, you and Ben at the ABC.

All I could think about in the last photo was that you better not drop that sandwich cause Ben would quickly snatched it off the floor and ate it...lol

G Diesel
03-07-11, 3:36 pm
Absolutely amazing pics HIGA... Thanks for capturing and sharing all of that my brother.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
03-07-11, 3:40 pm
Love the pics HIGA. You always capture your experience so well.

kong_13
03-07-11, 3:53 pm
Awesome pictures. I'm looking forward to making it up there next year.

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 3:58 pm
excellent pics! really wish I could have made it.
Plan it now bro!

Awesome Pics Higa. It was great meeting you. I'll be posting my pics soon.
Honor to meet you too man. Hope you liked the shout out at the airport! LOL

Great pics Higa. Love the one of me, you and Ben at the ABC.

All I could think about in the last photo was that you better not drop that sandwich cause Ben would quickly snatched it off the floor and ate it...lol
PM me and I can email you that JPEG if you want that picture bro.

Absolutely amazing pics HIGA... Thanks for capturing and sharing all of that my brother.

Peace, G
My bro, always good to see you. Its an honor to be by your side in the booth, and to have you watch me lift in The Cage.

Love the pics HIGA. You always capture your experience so well.
Thanks J-Dawg. Great to see you too man. Thanks for all your hard work. No one knows how much you guys work behind the scenes, and I want that to be recognized by all our members on this site.

Awesome pictures. I'm looking forward to making it up there next year.
Do it bro! You will never forget the experience.

HIGA MONSTER

Mr. Dead
03-07-11, 4:07 pm
Great pics, El Capitain...!!!

Dedicatedforlif
03-07-11, 4:56 pm
Dude you rock! Even though the ABC Event was packed beyond belief, we had an awesome time with my girlfriend because of YOU. Thank you so much :)

Brick By Brick
03-07-11, 5:10 pm
Great pics, Higa, thanks for posting them. Good to see Zack Nims, Ed Coan, and Tiny Meeker at the Arnold.

Dedicatedforlif
03-07-11, 5:14 pm
Oh and Higa I'll see you in june here in Toronto for sure!

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-11, 5:39 pm
Dude you rock! Even though the ABC Event was packed beyond belief, we had an awesome time with my girlfriend because of YOU. Thank you so much :)
It was fun to workout with you and see you again my friend.

Great pics, Higa, thanks for posting them. Good to see Zack Nims, Ed Coan, and Tiny Meeker at the Arnold.
Thanks girl!

Oh and Higa I'll see you in june here in Toronto for sure!
Hell yeah!
I can't wait for that show...its gonna be insane! Looking forward to coming to your hood bro.

HIGA MONSTER

DanTheMan
03-07-11, 6:54 pm
finally got to meet the HIGAMONSTER! haha it was good man

Phil800101
03-07-11, 8:49 pm
Awesome pics! Really great to see you again bro.

Ragin Asian
03-07-11, 10:51 pm
Great pics HIGA, thanks so much for sharing!

I also want to give you huge hugs (because I love hugging big teddy bears, I'm sure your wife can relate - LOL!) and thanks for letting me work in with you on deads at the ABC on Saturday night!!!!! Most guys that are not my team have me wait till they're done because I'm a chick - you are very kind and generous to show patience with me and help load/unload the bar for me to let me rest between sets. It was sooooooo freakin hot and crowded in there and I had missed out on opportunities to train all weekend, I was praying someone would be doing deads so that I could work in somehow - you're my savior! I wish I had the chance to enjoy the beers with you and my hubby Powerswitch later that night, unfortunately, a wife's duties are never done so I regret not making it there in time. Not only are you a monster, but you're one strong mofo! It was nice to finally meet you and hope to see you again next year if not sooner.

HIGA MONSTER
03-08-11, 12:00 am
finally got to meet the HIGAMONSTER! haha it was good man
Same here brah! I can't believe you guys made that long drive from Georgia!

Awesome pics! Really great to see you again bro.
Always good to see you Phil.

Great pics HIGA, thanks so much for sharing!

I also want to give you huge hugs (because I love hugging big teddy bears, I'm sure your wife can relate - LOL!) and thanks for letting me work in with you on deads at the ABC on Saturday night!!!!! Most guys that are not my team have me wait till they're done because I'm a chick - you are very kind and generous to show patience with me and help load/unload the bar for me to let me rest between sets. It was sooooooo freakin hot and crowded in there and I had missed out on opportunities to train all weekend, I was praying someone would be doing deads so that I could work in somehow - you're my savior! I wish I had the chance to enjoy the beers with you and my hubby Powerswitch later that night, unfortunately, a wife's duties are never done so I regret not making it there in time. Not only are you a monster, but you're one strong mofo! It was nice to finally meet you and hope to see you again next year if not sooner.
Not a problem. Its an honor to train with someone like you and the way it was so crowded at the ABC, we had to work in together with no problem.

I was having beers with Powerswitch & Tiny in the hotel bar, but you were talking with someone down by the elevators Bobby said.
I actually met a girl that was a friend of you guys at the airport. MaryAnn from Vancouver, BC. Way cool girl and I couldn't believe how fit she was for her age when she told me. She said that she was at the ABC too. Poor thing...she was at the airport since 1pm and was still there when I left at 7:20pm.

HIGA MONSTER

rockeo
03-08-11, 12:11 am
very well done H, it's as if i was there. looks like an amazing time (definitely goin next year)... nice job in the details too!
thanx for taking the time to share with us

Ragin Asian
03-08-11, 9:10 pm
Not a problem. Its an honor to train with someone like you and the way it was so crowded at the ABC, we had to work in together with no problem.

I was having beers with Powerswitch & Tiny in the hotel bar, but you were talking with someone down by the elevators Bobby said.
I actually met a girl that was a friend of you guys at the airport. MaryAnn from Vancouver, BC. Way cool girl and I couldn't believe how fit she was for her age when she told me. She said that she was at the ABC too. Poor thing...she was at the airport since 1pm and was still there when I left at 7:20pm.

HIGA MONSTER

Yeah, I got there late and Rob Luyando's wife Shelly had been waiting all night for me to get there. LOL! I had no idea and was stuck in some places getting things for the next day. So she grabbed me as soon as I got off the elevator. We hadn't seen each other in couple years so we had a lot of catching up to do.

Poor Marianne she told me she was stuck in Columbus for 8 hours and one of her layovers she had to spend the night before finally making it home. She really doesn't look her age at all and she's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fitness and nutrition!

HIGA MONSTER
03-08-11, 11:19 pm
Yeah, I got there late and Rob Luyando's wife Shelly had been waiting all night for me to get there. LOL! I had no idea and was stuck in some places getting things for the next day. So she grabbed me as soon as I got off the elevator. We hadn't seen each other in couple years so we had a lot of catching up to do.

Poor Marianne she told me she was stuck in Columbus for 8 hours and one of her layovers she had to spend the night before finally making it home. She really doesn't look her age at all and she's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fitness and nutrition!
Yea, she just PM'd me and told me she had to spend the night in Chicago.

Very nice lady and I had a great time talking with her. She checked out my vids from the weekend on her laptop and was loving it!

HIGA MONSTER