PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Rage

Jay
03-07-11, 7:03 pm
Having been luck enough to go through the alpha testing proccess of Agent O, I decided to do a weeks review of Rage starting today. I ordered my can of Rage powder on March 1st right from the shop. And its been starring at me for quite a few days now. A bad case of bronchitis left me in bed for a week. That, plus the fact that I was out of the gym for 2 weeks, AND on a stim break for about 3 weeks, should make this a kick ass week to start with Rage. Im not at full capacity yet but.... its time.... Im going for my first serving tonight, with back.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9063/img0335pc.jpg (http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img0335pc.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

smoothballer
03-07-11, 8:12 pm
First...

Jay
03-07-11, 8:17 pm
First...

Welcome.

Just took my first serving.. My taster isnt 100% yet but from what I could tell, it was good- comparable to Agent 0. As with agent o, starting to feel alittle something 10 minutes after ingestion.

Madcat
03-07-11, 8:40 pm
Cant wait to see this, I started mine Friday night at the train with the pros/bros. Today was leg day, hack squats bottoming out with 275 for 10 twice, then strip set. I haven't been able to do that before so I was pleased today.

After seeing the 200lb incline this weekend I can't wait to follow this.

Mr. Dead
03-08-11, 1:34 pm
Whut's goin' on, in here...???

Jay
03-08-11, 7:48 pm
Whut's goin' on, in here...???

O! Hello. Well I had my first serving last night. Excellent. One of my favorite things with Rage is that there is zero stomach issues with it. The focus was the main component last night. Energy did increase slightly. Very low key workout as im gettin back to it. Feelin much better today and I can taste! lol. So Tonight is chest and Ill get to taste Rage finally. So far the smell is good. Its different then the agent O smell. A more orange/citrusy smell to it. I like it....

Side note. On Bodybuilding.com: Rage is rated at a perfect 10 at this point.

Jay
03-08-11, 7:59 pm
Supp stack is going to look like this.

Pre: rage

Intra: Atomic 7

Also pak and flex in there too. Beef aminos. Im gonna use the new Universal Fish Oil soon too.

I got some Animal Pump left over. I will eventually try that With rage too.

Im finding that Rage is best mixed in a cup. I used a shaker last night and a lot of the liquid gets stuck on that plastic mixer thing inside, so Im staying with the cup and spon method.

wedge
03-09-11, 1:05 pm
Supp stack is going to look like this.

Pre: rage

Intra: Atomic 7

Also pak and flex in there too. Beef aminos. Im gonna use the new Universal Fish Oil soon too.

I got some Animal Pump left over. I will eventually try that With rage too.

Im finding that Rage is best mixed in a cup. I used a shaker last night and a lot of the liquid gets stuck on that plastic mixer thing inside, so Im staying with the cup and spon method.

Rage with Pump could be beneficial, but I'd take out the red stimulant pill. I think it was Mr. Dead who mixed Rage and ST and was up all night cleaning his house.
I'm planning on including some of the Sportpharma creatine I have with Rage once I get my can in the mail. Been stalking out my mailbox, waiting for it. I think I'm scaring the mailman.

Jay
03-09-11, 8:20 pm
yea thats definitly my plan. no red pill. You should definitly log it once you get it.

Jay
03-10-11, 7:43 pm
Just had a great workout tonight..... Im leaving for the UBC tommarrow so fit a bunch of stuff in tonight.
Shoulders, bis, tris, 4arms. Again nothing extra heavy- just getting back into things. Took rage about 30 min preworkout.

Gotta say I love the taste. The energy/focus/concentration was amazing today. No complaints. Rage performs at a perfect 10 tonight.

Rage pre
A7 watermelon intra.
Ultra iso post.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9619/img0358r.jpg (http://img850.imageshack.us/i/img0358r.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Madcat
03-10-11, 8:22 pm
Guessing you either made that shaker or had it made? If not, let me in on the secret man! Only 2 universal shakers and I would love to slam some Animal ones!

Jay
03-14-11, 5:18 am
Actually what I did was use the Animal sticker that came in the Military Pak Can. I just slapped it on a prosource.net shaker I had. Looks great.

Jay
03-14-11, 5:27 am
Ive been away from Rage the past few days. Went to the UBC which was incredible to say the least. I had a great time there and learned alot. The food was good, the knowledge was good. It was worth the trip. After talking with J-dawg I think im going to try using a half scoop of Rage for a bit. The past few nights I had taken Rage, I experienced some trouble sleeping. WIth the motivation I recieved this weekend and the fact that I got over my sickness,I plan on stepping it up a bit in the gym and throwing in some Animal Pump with Rage...........................

wedge
03-14-11, 1:50 pm
yea thats definitly my plan. no red pill. You should definitly log it once you get it.

Just started it up a few hours ago.

rockeo
03-14-11, 11:36 pm
awesome R, the stacking you have is going to be a powerhouse of goodness!
Rage on, whoohooo...

Jay
03-14-11, 11:49 pm
Had Animal Pump about 40 minutes pre workout. Rage 20 minutes pre workout..

Back 5 exercises about 18 sets. Bi's 4 sets. DONE.

Great focus and concentration. Did just short of a full scoop of rage tonight. Finished off the night with a scoop of Eaa Nitro.

Jay
03-15-11, 5:50 pm
Animal pump/Rage preworkout.

A7 intra. In the mood for grape today.

Chest/tri/cardio.

smoothballer
03-15-11, 9:37 pm
Animal pump/Rage preworkout.

A7 intra. In the mood for grape today.

Chest/tri/cardio.

Nice!

Jay
03-15-11, 9:39 pm
AWESOME workout. Its 930 and I still feel a slight pump in my chest. No issues, no complaints.

rage/pump pre

grape a7 intra

f/p eaa nitro post.

12 oz steak sweet potato post post.

mritter3
03-15-11, 9:53 pm
Great stuff in here rhino...looks as though the Rage is going well...love your pre, intra and post stack

Jay
03-15-11, 9:58 pm
Thanks. So far so good. Im using just a little less then a full scoop right now. And I thought the stack at first may be too much, buts its working just well. I havent done the A7 intra every workout, just as needed. My eaa nitro is probably going to be gone by the end of the week so Ill go to a traditional shake, OR Torrent that I have. Just not sure if thats too much creatine as Im using pump pre workout. Anyone of any input on that?

Jay
03-16-11, 2:54 pm
Just recieved my Rage poster in the mail. Pretty excited about that. Rage pre cardio today. No lifting.

wedge
03-18-11, 12:14 pm
Just recieved my Rage poster in the mail. Pretty excited about that. Rage pre cardio today. No lifting.

Nice. I did the same thing on Wednesday. I hit the bike at 6:30 a.m. Rage woke my ass up and made it easier to bike.

Jay
03-18-11, 7:25 pm
Yea I like it. Could live with taking rage everyday at this point! Im taking rage today with 8oz water to try it. on workout days I like to use more water..

rockeo
03-18-11, 7:29 pm

oh yeeeeeeah, im so in on this. sory i havent posted in here yet - shame on me.
but anywho, its cool to be here & i did cardio RAGE style and man let me tell ya - you can keep movin with ease, be sure to drink some SP Carb Max or Atomic 7 or what it is you fuel up on!
rawk on brother-man ...

Jay
03-18-11, 10:13 pm
I finally have the fruit punch carb max! Love it. I alternate between taking that and a7. Almost out of carb max tho :(

Jay
03-20-11, 4:59 pm
Day off today. But due to perhaps the busiest weekend at work I have experienced, and I am in tonight, I took a scoop of rage upon waking. I am using just over a 1/2 scoop of rage, as a full level scoop proves to be too much at this time. I used the 4oz of water today- not sure if i can get used to taking an energy drink so quickly like this. 5 minutes in and im starting to feel it work.
Im thinking about using rage/pump until the end of the month and then reevaluating from there. Maybe switch back to S.T.

Jay
03-21-11, 5:33 pm
Pump/Rage pre.

a7 intra

1 scoop Eaa nitro/ ultra iso whey post. Saw this concoction under the step your flavor up thread.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?31152-Step-your-flavor-game-up/page4

back. 4 ex. 4 sets. going for a pr or two today. Biceps. Rage kicking in about 15 minutes after finishing.

Im out...

Jay
03-23-11, 5:37 pm
My sleep past few days has been nothing but a train wreck. Tonight is an off night, but Im thinking cardio just for an excuse to use a scoop of rage tonight....

Jay
03-23-11, 8:40 pm
Rage hit me good today.. Strong but clean energy feeling. 1/2hr cardio. Should keep me going tonight at work.

Jay
03-24-11, 9:11 pm
Prob the best workout with rage yet with a P.R. of sorts:

quads/hams/calves. 5 exercises total. 4 sets each. 10-12 reps each.

I dont squat. Strike that. I USED to not squat. Back in my high school hay days, Lil rhino decided to squat x amount of weight far to heavy, and bar goes forward and so does rhino. A miracle that day- no injuries. So I said f this, not doing those again. Until the UBC a few weeks ago in which I learned how to do them right. So mind you I have never squated before, and hold the laughter aside I was able to squat 135 for 12, 4 sets, strict form and it felt good. My legs work best with less volume. Pump was intense.

Supp run down:

ANimal PUmp

ANimal RAge 30 minutes later.

A7 Grape after first exercise, intra.

Torrent, 1 scoop, post.

wedge
03-25-11, 10:28 am
I have a similar story on squats. I had just gotten back into heavy weight for me (405) and had two guys spotting me on either side. Somehow both idiots failed and I folded as I couldn't get the weight back up. Dumped it, but was weary of squats for a while. Do them in a power rack now.

Jay
03-25-11, 6:58 pm
Scary thing huh? We have one of those racks that you walk up to. If i dumped it, it wouldnt hit the floor but just make one hell of a noise. Imagine that? Me dumping 135pds which would sound like 335? No thanks. I think like deadlifts, I will alternate doing squats every other week

Jay
03-25-11, 7:00 pm
Taking the day off from Rage today. Been on it straight for a while now. Im doing arms today, and instead of going with Rage i am having some Shock Therapy- citrus sample I got from the ubc. Gonna go AWO today: shock, intra aid, then torrent. Back to rage tommarrow......................................... ..I can do alittle comparison between the two also.....

Jay
03-28-11, 3:50 am
The previous workout with the AWO was kick ass. Went with rage saturday for shoulders. Perfect. Sunday I slept just 4 hours. Gym off day. But did rage just to help me get through the day until bed time.

I will for sure be cycling Shock Therapy and Rage as my only pre workout supp's from this point on.

Jay
03-28-11, 7:24 pm
Pump + Rage

a7 grape

Torrent.

Stone_Ghost
03-28-11, 7:44 pm
So how ya findin the Rage/Pump mix? i tried it out tonight for chest and was just lovin it. The numbers speak for themselves.

Jay
03-28-11, 9:17 pm
Excellent workout. Today was a 'calm rage' experience. Increased focus and concentration, medium on the energy scale.

cable rows

machine pull downs

barbell T rows

rope machine rows

hyper exts

shrugs

preacher curls

bent over barbel rows.

SPENT..................

Enjoying a shake with oats, natty pb, water, and ultra iso whey- scoop and 1/2. very tasty.

Jay
03-28-11, 9:18 pm
So how ya findin the Rage/Pump mix? i tried it out tonight for chest and was just lovin it. The numbers speak for themselves.

I LOVE it.. The pump is just amazing. I cant describe it. I dont use the red pill- rage is enough for me. How about you?

Stone_Ghost
03-28-11, 9:34 pm
As it stands right now i take out the red, but i know my body will eventually adapt to the mix so ill wait til that happens then start tossin in the red when i need it.. Either way bro keep up with what your doin.

Jay
03-29-11, 8:22 pm
As it stands right now i take out the red, but i know my body will eventually adapt to the mix so ill wait til that happens then start tossin in the red when i need it.. Either way bro keep up with what your doin.

Thanks. Yep I was thinking of keeping the red pill in. Somedays I dont feel Rage as strong, but days like today I feel it hit me hard within just a few minutes. Im going to cycle Rage, and next week i am prob going to go back to shock therapy, so maybe my last workout ill keep the red pill in with rage.

Jay
03-29-11, 8:29 pm
Kind of cool. I was just reading the reviews on the Rage page here. Under all the athletes I happened to catch my name- one of the reviews I gave under Agent O. Very proud to see my name there. I'm happy to be a part of anything to do with Universal and Animal.

Chest tonight with some tris. Rage is hitting me big time already. Even have a little bit of the tingles which is rare for me.

pump is already in. Rage is done. a7 is up next.

Jay
03-29-11, 9:56 pm
Personal record accomplished today and Im pretty excited about it.

Benched 275 for 3 reps. Not half assed reps. Full contraction with a pause at the top. Had a spotter that wasnt even utliized. Thank you Rage................

Stone_Ghost
03-29-11, 10:56 pm
Keep that stuff rollin man.

wedge
03-30-11, 9:06 am
Personal record accomplished today and Im pretty excited about it.

Benched 275 for 3 reps. Not half assed reps. Full contraction with a pause at the top. Had a spotter that wasnt even utliized. Thank you Rage................

Killin' it bro!

Jay
03-30-11, 8:36 pm
Thanks guys. Pretty happy with that. Was going to take an off day today. but. I dont think I can hit the gym on saturday so gotta get it in tonight....

Jay
03-30-11, 10:16 pm
Is it a good thing when you cant walk out of the gym after doing legs??

nuff said.

Jay
03-31-11, 8:19 pm
pump/rage tonight with shoulders.... anyone that may see this cycling a few weeks of rage with a few of shock?

Stone_Ghost
04-02-11, 12:15 pm
It is a good thing that ya can barely walk out of the gym after legs. Its even better when ya cant make it up a set of stairs cuz ya did too many lunges. man does it ever feel good.

Jay
04-02-11, 4:47 pm
It is a good thing that ya can barely walk out of the gym after legs. Its even better when ya cant make it up a set of stairs cuz ya did too many lunges. man does it ever feel good.

Im still sore from that workout!

Jay
04-02-11, 4:49 pm
Wrapping up my review on rage. I just put in an unexpected 13 hour shift so I am beat today. Just hit animal pump and now rage. Feeling it strong now.. watchin some videos on youtube... Doing arms today. May be going off Rage soon. Ive been on Rage for a month now. And I may cycle in some Shock Therapy just to switch it up for a bit. Rage is addicting! I have been taking it even on off days for some energy. RAGE IS A GREAT PRODUCT.

Jay
04-02-11, 4:52 pm
Nother interesting side note. After taking Rage for this amount of time, I reallly feel the beta alaine tingles big time. I have never experienced before.

Jay
04-04-11, 4:19 pm
Workout was great.... Concentrated more on squeezing and contracting the muscles today. With some rest/pause, and down the racks thrown in there.

Mr. Dead
04-05-11, 5:25 pm
Wrapping up my review on rage. I just put in an unexpected 13 hour shift so I am beat today. Just hit animal pump and now rage. Feeling it strong now.. watchin some videos on youtube... Doing arms today. May be going off Rage soon. Ive been on Rage for a month now. And I may cycle in some Shock Therapy just to switch it up for a bit. Rage is addicting! I have been taking it even on off days for some energy. RAGE IS A GREAT PRODUCT.

Niiiice...!!!

Jay
05-02-11, 5:06 pm
I am re-raging this month. Im looking at some old entries in my training log. If anything interesting goes on, or new P.R's are set- It will be noted here.

Supp stack around workout time will be as follows.

Pump/Rage. (bout week left of rage packs)

A7+ Carbmax intra.

Torrent post.

Bruiser
05-03-11, 7:50 am
I am re-raging this month. Im looking at some old entries in my training log. If anything interesting goes on, or new P.R's are set- It will be noted here.

A7+ Carbmax intra.

Torrent post.

HAHAHA... you just couldn't stop the Rage could you? lol

Stone_Ghost
05-03-11, 4:01 pm
Dont worry Bruiser once you gets your Rage goin you wont be able to put it down either.

Jay
05-03-11, 4:28 pm
HAHAHA... you just couldn't stop the Rage could you? lol

I couldnt!!! What I have been doing is cycling it monthly.. So march was rage. April was shock therapy. Now im back to Rage.

Jay
05-03-11, 4:28 pm
Dont worry Bruiser once you gets your Rage goin you wont be able to put it down either.

Your right... Gotta say i just hit all new PR's for back last night.. Chest is toinght for the same I hope. Love that RAGE taste.

Mr. Dead
05-05-11, 6:33 pm
So... What have I missed...???

Bruiser
05-06-11, 7:56 am
I couldnt!!! What I have been doing is cycling it monthly.. So march was rage. April was shock therapy. Now im back to Rage.

I know the feeling. My first day with a bench and I didn't want to stop. The moobs hurt so damn bad right now!

Rage + New Weight Bench = Sore-As-F*** Bruiser lol

Jay
05-07-11, 4:43 pm
I can say this week I have experienced soreness to a whole new level.

Bout to do shoulders.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7223/img0714rj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/img0714rj.jpg/)

Bruiser
05-07-11, 5:11 pm
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7223/img0714rj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/img0714rj.jpg/)

The 2nd best combo in bodybuilding, just behind protein and carbs.

Carrnage
05-07-11, 7:28 pm
A shot of rage....15 mins later...heavy deads....priceless!

Jay
05-08-11, 5:19 am
The 2nd best combo in bodybuilding, just behind protein and carbs.

YES! an amazing combo in need. Currently out of pump though....

A shot of rage....15 mins later...heavy deads....priceless!

Agreed!

Jay
05-08-11, 5:20 am
Todays workout was ok. Got some shoulders and cardio dun. Honestly could have used today as a rest day. I will say that I upped my weights in everything this week so I am happy with that. WITH that came some massive soreness. Rest day today for sure.

Bruiser
05-08-11, 8:01 am
Congrats on the improvements bro. Now rest up.

rockeo
05-12-11, 2:14 am
sup R, running smoothly in here with great workouts, gotta love those days where you dont have the uuummmph but then once you get in there & blood is pumpin' and you get in the zone especially Rage style its like get out of my way i must lift all the weights up hahaha...love it.

enjoy some chill time brother & enjoy your achievements!

rockeo
05-12-11, 2:21 am

A7+ Carbmax intra.

Torrent post.

whoooooa just saw this, this is a superb efficient powerful stacking system...lil bit of Animal/Universal/SportPharma, smart man indeed. we need to see more people incorporate all 3 brands to get that full effect of enhancement of new levels of blasting to new heights of crazy sucess!