PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thought

AlphaBrass01
03-07-11, 9:50 pm
I did my first workout with Rage this morning. Now, there are a few things to take into account. I've always been pretty tolerant to stimulants - things don't get me as amped up as they do some people. Also, I work out roughly first thing in the morning, but have to eat before. The earliest I can get myself to commit to waking up is an hour before I lift, so there is some food in my belly when I take a pre-workout product, which I'm sure dulls the energy aspect a little bit.

All that being said, I was excited to try Rage. I used a scoop of the powder along with Pump (no red pill). I took Pump 30 minutes after waking up and Rage about 15 minutes later, then started lifting about 15 minutes after that. I was waiting for an explosion of energy, but the only times I've ever felt that, it's come with jitters, and there were definitely no jitters from Rage. Through my warmup sets, I was starting to feel a little bit disappointed, but as the weight got heavier, I realized that my focus was more intent. I had an intensity and a push "through" each lift that wasn't always there. That stuck around through my entire session. I had the best legs day I've had in a long time. I won't give Rage all the credit (I'll save some for myself), but I think it helped.

Also, leaving the red pill out of Pump meant I had something to bump up my energy in the middle of the afternoon at work when I hit that point...you know that point.

One negative thing - the taste is pretty bad, in my opinion. It's just my opinion. The good thing is that it's gone in a gulp. If it keeps this kind of feeling going, it's definitely worth it!