PDA

View Full Version : It's all the Rage

Big Wides
03-08-11, 6:09 am
Yup, I'll be back for round 3 of a log with Rage. Waiting on the goods to get here and based on what I experienced during the testing period, I am going with the Powder version. I'll keep all posted on how its working

twoheadedboy
03-08-11, 7:53 am
Yup, I'll be back for round 3 of a log with Rage. Waiting on the goods to get here and based on what I experienced during the testing period, I am going with the Powder version. I'll keep all posted on how its working

Nice, subbed.

smoothballer
03-08-11, 8:03 am
In....
Before MD...

Universal Rep
03-08-11, 2:06 pm
In....
Before MD...

First.

Big Wides
03-15-11, 8:41 pm
Took my first scoop of Rage pre shoulders and it did the trick like it did with the Agent O testing. Was beat to piss from work and had zero energy. Took the Rage and it worked like a charm, going to be interested to see how this works over the long haul. I've seen the 14 day result now it's time for the goods to kick in

Big Wides
03-18-11, 12:27 pm
hit legs last night on about maybe 4 hours of sleep and a nice 12 hour day....had no effects of the sleep or work shit. Took the Rage about 30 hour out from training and by the time I was done warming up, I was ready to go. been stacking it wtih Pump and Iso Stack and I am liking the results. Been getting some wicked pumps with a good amount of energy. Been sweating more too, which means i can ultimately eat more during the day

Big Wides
03-25-11, 7:58 am
put Rage to the test yesterday, was all sorts of mentally fried and feeling beat up. Took Rage 30 minutes preworkout and here is what I did:

Squats - barx12, 135x8, 225x8, 315x5, 350x4x8
Front Squats - 135x8, 225x8, 315x4
Leg Press - 3ppsx12, 6ppsx12, 7ppsx12
Single Leg Ext - 3x12
SLDL - 135x8, 225x6, 315x3

Energy levels were constant througout the session and there was more focus and drive in the workout. Don't know if it was legs or the Rage kicking in, but had a good one nonetheless

ToSo
03-25-11, 8:34 am
put Rage to the test yesterday, was all sorts of mentally fried and feeling beat up. Took Rage 30 minutes preworkout and here is what I did:

Squats - barx12, 135x8, 225x8, 315x5, 350x4x8
Front Squats - 135x8, 225x8, 315x4
Leg Press - 3ppsx12, 6ppsx12, 7ppsx12
Single Leg Ext - 3x12
SLDL - 135x8, 225x6, 315x3

Energy levels were constant througout the session and there was more focus and drive in the workout. Don't know if it was legs or the Rage kicking in, but had a good one nonetheless

Awesome bro, rage is definitely perfect for leg days. Looking forward to seeing some more numbers with Rage. I'm in.

Mr. Dead
03-25-11, 11:47 am
What's goin' on, in here...???

Big Wides
03-25-11, 12:32 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

just someone trying to get big, which one of these days will happen

Mr. Dead
03-25-11, 12:50 pm
just someone trying to get big, which one of these days will happen

Uhm... Then, that means, I have a near impossible task in front of me, to even remotely catch up...

Big Wides
04-04-11, 1:51 pm
ok, i've been slacking a bit with this. The Rage so far is working wonders and i have full energy throught the sessions. I am going to take 3/4 of it on Leg days to see how it reacts, since I get too worked up as it is on leg days and it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. The other days, I don't get that feeling, just on Leg days towards the end of the session during SLDLs

JUGGERNAUT
04-04-11, 1:55 pm
Wides taking Rage, I can think of worst things happening...no I can't

Those poor poor weights

Big Wides
04-05-11, 10:04 am
Wides taking Rage, I can think of worst things happening...no I can't

Those poor poor weights

More like those poor people, not the weights

JUGGERNAUT
04-05-11, 10:30 am
More like those poor people, not the weights

I DON'T feel sorry for those people...at all. But you know that already.

P.S. I say we put a hurtin on that sushi buffet this weekend.

Big Wides
04-08-11, 8:20 am
Been using a combo of Rage and Pump and it's pure insanity. There is a certain energy from those two that turn up the training level a little higher. This week is the heavy week in my wave training and Rage was there to help get through the sticking points, since I was averaging around 4 hours of sleep a night plus working a full 10 hour day. The Rage combined with the natural adreline I get from training helped a lot

Big Wides
04-11-11, 10:25 am
going to be an interesting week for me and Rage....a semi deload week which means lots of reps and sets. Going to test the endurance factor, which as some of you know, i have very little of

Big Wides
04-22-11, 9:03 am
Damn been a while since I've updated this. Well I thought that I would start to get used to the effects of Rage but that is not the case. Each dose is like the first one, strong and effective. I do reccomend the Rage/Pump preworkout combo, nice soild pumps that last the whole session.

I have thought about mixing Rage with Storm as a Preworkout, but the amount of water needed to mix Storm might take away from the Rage