PDA

View Full Version : A few words about the awesomeness of Rage

Razor
03-08-11, 9:00 am
Simply amazing personally kinda hard to believe! I've tried a ton of pre-workout supps from numerous brands. They all had some type of negative effect in the long run. Somehow, something always was messed up that prevented me from buying again. Enter Rage. Was a a bit skeptical when Agent O was being put through its run of tests? A little but i knew in the end, with enough feedback both bad and good, Animal would deliver.

First off the good and there's a shit ton of it.
The beginning "kick":
-With just 4oz of water you're pretty much set to fire on all cylinders in minutes. Ask Vinny haha.

The "sustained effect":
-I never had a preworkout supp last as long as Rage does. Pretty much the whole workout i was feeling its effects. On fire so to speak. An awesome concept idea that stays true to its promise. Can't beat that.

The size and serving size:
-44 servings, only one scoop needed. Enough said.

No stomach issues:
-None.Zilch.Nada.

Now the bad and there's only one complaint here. The taste is still extremely tart for my tastes. But since it's taken like a shot and not something you have to drink down for a bit i only get the bad taste for a few seconds then it's time to hit it. That's my only gripe, but like i said it's one scoop, 4oz, done.

ToSo
03-08-11, 9:08 am
Nice review. I heard you on the bitterness.
I kind of like the fact that it has a bitter taste, you can tell how potent the product really is, just based off taste.

Razor
03-08-11, 4:35 pm
Nice review. I heard you on the bitterness.
I kind of like the fact that it has a bitter taste, you can tell how potent the product really is, just based off taste.

Thanks my man!

Nix0r
03-08-11, 4:40 pm
Or you can just man-up and take it like me.

1. Take scoop
2. Scoop in mouth
3. Bracing shot of Atomic 7
4. Victory

Razor
03-08-11, 4:43 pm
Or you can just man-up and take it like me.

1. Take scoop
2. Scoop in mouth
3. Bracing shot of Atomic 7
4. Victory

Hmmm that does look like the recipe for...wait for it....WINNING.

Nix0r
03-08-11, 4:47 pm
Hmmm that does look like the recipe for...wait for it....WINNING.

It will actually turn the Rage into Tiger Blood; it's in my veins.

Razor
03-08-11, 4:48 pm
It will actually turn the Rage into Tiger Blood; it's in my veins.

HAHA!

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 12:47 pm
Simply amazing personally kinda hard to believe! I've tried a ton of pre-workout supps from numerous brands. They all had some type of negative effect in the long run. Somehow, something always was messed up that prevented me from buying again. Enter Rage. Was a a bit skeptical when Agent O was being put through its run of tests? A little but i knew in the end, with enough feedback both bad and good, Animal would deliver.

First off the good and there's a shit ton of it.
The beginning "kick":
-With just 4oz of water you're pretty much set to fire on all cylinders in minutes. Ask Vinny haha.

The "sustained effect":
-I never had a preworkout supp last as long as Rage does. Pretty much the whole workout i was feeling its effects. On fire so to speak. An awesome concept idea that stays true to its promise. Can't beat that.

The size and serving size:
-44 servings, only one scoop needed. Enough said.

No stomach issues:
-None.Zilch.Nada.

Now the bad and there's only one complaint here. The taste is still extremely tart for my tastes. But since it's taken like a shot and not something you have to drink down for a bit i only get the bad taste for a few seconds then it's time to hit it. That's my only gripe, but like i said it's one scoop, 4oz, done.

Niiice...!!! But... Man up, and deal with the taste...!!! *LOL*

mritter3
03-10-11, 1:09 pm
Rage is getting a ton of solid reviews...can't wait to try it....great review

Razor
03-10-11, 3:13 pm
I still can't believe how awesome this product is.....the sustain.....the initial kick....oh my.