PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhnald rd. dos...

Big D
03-08-11, 9:57 am
this was my 2nd year at the Arnold but my first with ANIMAL. to say the very least, it was a weekend that im not going to forget for a whileeeeeee. i was kinda pissed at first that i was not going to be lifting in the cage because of my meet that i had planned to do some big things in. but like most of you know not everything goes according to plan and the weekend turned out pretty damn good if ya ask me... lemme run it down for yaa...

thursday
got to the airport early becuase you never know wtf is going to happen at newark. i was sitting there by myself when i get a text from Vinny asking if i was there. well oh shit look who we have here. Vinny is with Enforcer and some peice of tail. who woulda guessed that?! i also see this speciman that looked real familar. it was Wycked, who i never met before but is one of the nicest, and humble guys ive ever met. got into cbus around 5. made our way to the airport and i just chilled in my room. i was in the middle of a cut and i was a hungry and unhappy camper.

friday
woke up and took a taxi to the meet site for weigh ins. weighed in at 241 and got my ass back to the hotel for breakfast and some serious face stuffing. got to the cage and said whats up to all the familar faces and new ones. the charity event was hyped up to the extreme and im glad it worked out as well as it did. bobby fields put on quite the show deadlifting and the crowds around the cage were pretty crazy too. met up with all the dudes for dinner at max and ermas and had delcious cookies... weighed in at 254 before bed. great success!!

saturday
the meet didnt go as planned. ill explain in more detail in my log. but then i realized that i could still turn the day around and texted NG that i wanted to do some sort of deadlifting if there was any time. he said sure and to hurry back. i didnt and fuck me sideways if i knew what i was getting myself into haha. right as i got there the guys were getting ready to deadlift for reps. i pulled 17 and took 2nd to Higa's 19. also got to see Kolb bench 815. hes a strong mofo and is really dialed in with his shirt. went out saturday night and for those who were there heard the story. bahahah

sunday
woke up stuffed face and made our way down for the last day. big hoss cartwright was squatting and somehow got roped into squatting with him and bobby fields. im not even sure how this happened but im glad it did cuz hoss is the man and it was great to squat with him. i think i ended up doing 905x1 with chains in a pair of bobby's briefs and wraps and his training partner's belt. as you could see i was prepared haha and i did some intesnse spotting of my own hahah after that was the long awaited curl contest against the house. after a brief discussion with him this turned into a 1 on 1 into a 3 on 3 team event.. ANIMAL vs UNIVERSAL.. and you already know who came out on top. with myself, House and Vinny G banging out 183 reps total with 95lbs.. the universal boys had nothinggggg to say.

all in all i had a great weekend. i did awful at my meet but the Arnold was great. saw a lot of old faces but also a lot of new ones. i definitely can NOT wait for the Olympia.

ghost
03-08-11, 10:01 am
was great seeing you again brother.!

smoothballer
03-08-11, 10:02 am
Good to meet you this weekend D. You had some crazy strong lifts in the Cage. Til the next one...

Razor
03-08-11, 10:21 am
Great writeup my man and awesome finally hanging with ya brotha!

scals
03-08-11, 10:34 am
It was great to finally meet the infamous Big D!

Phil800101
03-08-11, 10:53 am
Great write up there D! It was awesome to finally meet you. We need to get some sparkly-eyed contact lenses for next year so we can have the same power as Wrath, lol. And remember, it's all about the cookies...

Wycked
03-08-11, 11:08 am
this was my 2nd year at the Arnold but my first with ANIMAL. to say the very least, it was a weekend that im not going to forget for a whileeeeeee. i was kinda pissed at first that i was not going to be lifting in the cage because of my meet that i had planned to do some big things in. but like most of you know not everything goes according to plan and the weekend turned out pretty damn good if ya ask me... lemme run it down for yaa...

thursday
got to the airport early becuase you never know wtf is going to happen at newark. i was sitting there by myself when i get a text from Vinny asking if i was there. well oh shit look who we have here. Vinny is with Enforcer and some peice of tail. who woulda guessed that?! i also see this speciman that looked real familar. it was Wycked, who i never met before but is one of the nicest, and humble guys ive ever met. got into cbus around 5. made our way to the airport and i just chilled in my room. i was in the middle of a cut and i was a hungry and unhappy camper.

friday
woke up and took a taxi to the meet site for weigh ins. weighed in at 241 and got my ass back to the hotel for breakfast and some serious face stuffing. got to the cage and said whats up to all the familar faces and new ones. the charity event was hyped up to the extreme and im glad it worked out as well as it did. bobby fields put on quite the show deadlifting and the crowds around the cage were pretty crazy too. met up with all the dudes for dinner at max and ermas and had delcious cookies... weighed in at 254 before bed. great success!!

saturday
the meet didnt go as planned. ill explain in more detail in my log. but then i realized that i could still turn the day around and texted NG that i wanted to do some sort of deadlifting if there was any time. he said sure and to hurry back. i didnt and fuck me sideways if i knew what i was getting myself into haha. right as i got there the guys were getting ready to deadlift for reps. i pulled 17 and took 2nd to Higa's 19. also got to see Kolb bench 815. hes a strong mofo and is really dialed in with his shirt. went out saturday night and for those who were there heard the story. bahahah

sunday
woke up stuffed face and made our way down for the last day. big hoss cartwright was squatting and somehow got roped into squatting with him and bobby fields. im not even sure how this happened but im glad it did cuz hoss is the man and it was great to squat with him. i think i ended up doing 905x1 with chains in a pair of bobby's briefs and wraps and his training partner's belt. as you could see i was prepared haha and i did some intesnse spotting of my own hahah after that was the long awaited curl contest against the house. after a brief discussion with him this turned into a 1 on 1 into a 3 on 3 team event.. ANIMAL vs UNIVERSAL.. and you already know who came out on top. with myself, House and Vinny G banging out 183 reps total with 95lbs.. the universal boys had nothinggggg to say.

all in all i had a great weekend. i did awful at my meet but the Arnold was great. saw a lot of old faces but also a lot of new ones. i definitely can NOT wait for the Olympia.

Big D,

meeting u and chillin with u was definately one of the highlights of my trip ur a funny ass dude and also a great person. oh and thanks for the new nickname! lmao

N. Motta
03-08-11, 11:50 am
Great meeting you bro. Thanks again for all your help and advice at the ABC.

Big D
03-08-11, 12:04 pm
was great seeing you again brother.!

great seein you too manggggggggggggg

Good to meet you this weekend D. You had some crazy strong lifts in the Cage. Til the next one...

great to meet you too, thanks mannn.. until the olympiaa

Great writeup my man and awesome finally hanging with ya brotha!
get to jersey. bitch.
haha great to finally meet ya man

It was great to finally meet the infamous Big D!
haha i like it.. infamous.. i dig it

Great write up there D! It was awesome to finally meet you. We need to get some sparkly-eyed contact lenses for next year so we can have the same power as Wrath, lol. And remember, it's all about the cookies...

colored contacts and cookies. BOOM

Big D,

meeting u and chillin with u was definately one of the highlights of my trip ur a funny ass dude and also a great person. oh and thanks for the new nickname! lmao

BIG SEXYYYYYYYY great to meet ya man.
gotta get some training in

Great meeting you bro. Thanks again for all your help and advice at the ABC.
you too man... no problem.. if ya need anything jsut ask

Powerswitch
03-09-11, 12:11 am
Yo big D,
Thanks much for the help with my deadlift form and for pushing me in our squat exhibition on Sunday...What an awesome experience it was squatting with you and Hoss!!! We're looking forward to training in the near future bro...We'll come down and you can come up anytime...God bless bro...Bobby

freighttraindane
03-09-11, 7:57 am
It was great meeting you Big D, you were killin the weights in the Cage, damn inspiriational

Big D
03-09-11, 9:11 am
Yo big D,
Thanks much for the help with my deadlift form and for pushing me in our squat exhibition on Sunday...What an awesome experience it was squatting with you and Hoss!!! We're looking forward to training in the near future bro...We'll come down and you can come up anytime...God bless bro...Bobby

Bobby whats going on???
no problem at all.. thanks for the invite to squat haha i was feeling like shit after saturday night but the squatting surprisingly made me feel better.

yea man im defintely looking to come up/down and get some good solid training in.

ill be in touch

Big D
03-09-11, 9:12 am
It was great meeting you Big D, you were killin the weights in the Cage, damn inspiriational

great to meet you too man.. haha thanks

C.Coronato
03-09-11, 9:50 am
Enforcer sent me the picture from the airport haha. I like it!

Big D
03-09-11, 9:51 am
Enforcer sent me the picture from the airport haha. I like it!

hahah great pic

J-Dawg
03-09-11, 9:57 am
Good write up "The Hammer" haha.

Big D
03-09-11, 11:47 am
Good write up "The Hammer" haha.

hahaha YESSSS can you please make that my name?!?!??!