PDA

View Full Version : Things HIGA MONSTER will not miss about The Arnold...

HIGA MONSTER
03-09-11, 11:49 am
1. The stupid amount of piss on the floor of the men's bathroom. I just washed my Dickies pants and I am tempted to do it twice to make sure they are clean.
2. "Is RAGE like Jackked?" No focker, its better.
3. The journey it takes to get to the restroom, without clotheslining someone to get the fuck out of my way.
4. "Can I get a free shirt? You guys gave me one last year. I don't pay for shirts cause you guys should appreciate me advertising your line of product..."
5. "Does anyone have $10 change?" (all 3 days of the Expo)
6. The feedback on the microphones while Vinny or Big Byrd was talking in the Cage.
7. The shitty weight clips at Metro Fitness and how the plates slide off the bar as me, BIG BEN and Seath242 were squatting.
8. NG giving me grief for not getting 20 reps in the "Pros vs Bros" contest.
9. "Does anyone have $5 change?" (all 3 days of the Expo)
10. "So and so company's booth is giving away shirts. How come you guys don't give me one?"

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
03-09-11, 11:50 am
Dittos x 2!!!!!

smoothballer
03-09-11, 12:07 pm
Agreed...

Big C
03-09-11, 12:12 pm
That walk to the bathroom is absolutely killer on Saturday. Seemed like eternity before I actually got to one.

And the piss on the floors was redic.....saw some guys in there mopping it up. The smell was unbearable.

Phil800101
03-09-11, 12:16 pm
RIght on bro, lol.

TheGreatWhite
03-09-11, 12:17 pm
hahahaha, nice post Higa, nice post

HIGA MONSTER
03-09-11, 12:18 pm
That walk to the bathroom is absolutely killer on Saturday. Seemed like eternity before I actually got to one.

And the piss on the floors was redic.....saw some guys in there mopping it up. The smell was unbearable.
The TV show 'Dirty Jobs" should film an episode at The Arnold.
Episode #302: Custodians of the Arnold Sports Festival.

HIGA MONSTER

Madcat
03-09-11, 12:20 pm
What bout the piss on the toilet seats? I mean seriously, who does that? It at times looks like someone just drains it on there on purpose, ***s.

I had to do some man work Friday morning like emergency style and made it out of hte expo, but even then, I was like WTF is wrong with dudes.

Razor
03-09-11, 12:35 pm
HAHAH Oh hell yeah we needeed a thread like this!!! Thanks Grant!

Razor
03-09-11, 12:36 pm
How about the douchebags with sun glasses and size medium shirts?? "umm dude you don't need a medium..."

HIGA MONSTER
03-09-11, 12:45 pm
How about the douchebags with sun glasses and size medium shirts?? "umm dude you don't need a medium..."
Classic. Forgot about those fools.

HIGA

Mr. Dead
03-09-11, 6:45 pm
11. E-mailing pics to Mr. Dead... *LOL*

D-NUTZ
03-09-11, 8:27 pm
The walk to the bathroom was awesome for me, i ran into Phil Heath and Jay Cutler walking in and out of the bathroom. I was able to grab pics without waiting 2 hours in line and they were pretty cool with my creeping outside the bathroom for them.

This one pissed me off the most...

-The parents who bring their 1 year old kid to the expo. I cant count how many times i got bitched at by a mom because i bumped into their baby they were carrying. The expo is NOT a place to bring a kid that young. I even saw a few babies who looked like they were born a few weeks before. Sorry if this includes any of you, this is just so frustrating. It was hard enough to walk around, let along having to worry about killing a poor baby because i drilled it with my cooler.

Nix0r
03-09-11, 8:30 pm
7. The shitty weight clips at Metro Fitness and how the plates slide off the bar as me, BIG BEN and Seath242 were squatting.

I remember that all too well.

Shukin
03-09-11, 9:19 pm
Nice one.

J-Dawg
03-09-11, 9:26 pm
Awesome post HIGA. You very well summed up the worst parts of the Arnold lol. I still don't understand why they don't have someone man the bathrooms, constantly keeping them clean. If someone kept on top of it, the toilets would be much better off.