PDA

View Full Version : Rage & denial of attrition

A10
03-09-11, 12:56 pm
One of those days.. started fresh at 0400 praying rage would be waiting for me at mail call. Ofcourse I get to work and there it was that little brown box from universal shipped half way cross the world. First thing I did was open that can up and took a strong wiff. Literally watched the clock tic till PT time. Come 1430 shook up my 4oz of rage and downt he hatch it went, the taste was comforting it wasnt your sweet sugar coated micky mouse caffeine bs pre sup. It was raw pure and crisp, everything I could dream of from an animal product no fucking fluff just results. The major question I asked my self is.. Where will rage set itself apart will will it make its footprint on the industry. Most pre works out offer that sketchy speed high. You feel crack3d out, to only fall short 40-50 minutes into it. I dont know about everyone else but this is where I need my boost the most who needs to feel all mighty and motivated within the first 10-15 minutes of their work out. No one under the age of 50 ill tell you that much. As I like to say the proof is in the results you cant argue results because results are factual and facts are truth. Rage isnt about a crack3d out high or the jitters, for me it delivered a steady pace of energy with unparrell focus and drive. It gave me a tunnel vision between me and the iron. No one was even in the room.. side note there where about 6 people in a room that was 20x 40. About 30 minutes into it the tones went off it was time to go job. Long story short another 30 minutes spent out on scene working an emergency I came back to the station dredding the assumption rage would be done. It would have faded to attrition and weakened and gave up. Shit prooved me wrong I got right back in that mug and it delivered the same drive and focus it did before the emergency was toned out. Hit a PR and did work like a beast. Animal I tip my hat to you, another yet amazing product no fluff no bullshit just results.

smoothballer
03-09-11, 1:32 pm
Nice!

ToSo
03-09-11, 3:07 pm
I came back to the station dredding the assumption rage would be done. It would have faded to attrition and weakened and gave up. Shit prooved me wrong I got right back in that mug and it delivered the same drive and focus it did before the emergency was toned out. Hit a PR and did work like a beast. Animal I tip my hat to you, another yet amazing product no fluff no bullshit just results.[/QUOTE]

Nice bro, Rage is amazing right? No crash just constant clean energy, focus, and intensity. Keep up the log.

JasonG
03-09-11, 4:21 pm
Awesome man I'm glad you got it so quick over there. I like your subtle crack3d out reference, that's some funny shit!

A10
03-10-11, 3:19 am
I ordered it actually from bodybuilding.com and the animal shop.. who do you think got it here quicker

Animal Shop ha.

Rage is that product that makes me wish rest and recovery didnt exist so I can just work out all day everyday grow and grow... Obviously today is a rest day in my split and i definitely rather be in the gym.

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 12:32 pm
What's up, in here...???

A10
03-10-11, 1:43 pm
What's up, in here...???

Not much kind sir just reflecting a bit on this impeccable can of rage I purchased.. Tomorrow gunna wreck the guns see if rage can go 2 for 2..what up with you.

Mr. Dead
03-10-11, 2:00 pm
Not much kind sir just reflecting a bit on this impeccable can of rage I purchased.. Tomorrow gunna wreck the guns see if rage can go 2 for 2..what up with you.

Niiice...!!! I just got mine, last night... Was like a kid at Christmas, and had to sample a serving, early this morning... *LOL*

A10
03-11-11, 4:30 am
Niiice...!!! I just got mine, last night... Was like a kid at Christmas, and had to sample a serving, early this morning... *LOL*

Got my damn mega box of supps today.. Rage has its brothers and sisters to join it now.

Pak - AM
Test - Lunch
Pump/Stak - 40 Minutes PWO
Rage - 15 Min PWO
Torrent - Post
PM - Bed Time

I take 3 scoops of real gains with 1 scoop of whey pro at 9am and 1pm

Cant wait to see the gains on this.. post more soon

ToSo
03-11-11, 8:57 am
Got my damn mega box of supps today.. Rage has its brothers and sisters to join it now.

Pak - AM
Test - Lunch
Rage - 15 Min PWO
Torrent - Post
PM - Bed Time

Wow. Thats a serious stack bro.

A10
03-11-11, 1:23 pm
First day with rage/pump staked shit was AMAZING!

Bi's / Tri's

BB Curls
20x15 30x12 35x10 45x8 30x9 25x7

Rope Pull Downs
17.5 x 20 27.5x18 37.5x10 47.5x8 37.5x8

Preacher Curls
20 x 15 30x10 45x6 25x12 20x15

Dumbell Behind Head Xtention
Bar Warm Up 20x12 30x10 45x9 55x6 Killset with 20 x 10

Reverse Curl
27.5 x 10 37.5 x 9 37.5 x 8 Kilset 27.5 x 12

Cable Pulls *Not sure of the name*
Forgot to write down weights

Curl Machine
Pyramid Reps non stop starting @ 15 x 14 20 x 10 25 x 8 30 x 6 35 x 4 40 x 2 then back up

I stopped writing after this I do a similiar pyramid with tricep extentions 10 - 25 - 35 - 45 lb weights to failure

Abs and cardio done in the morning... Not much structure just kinda tore through the gym and did what I felt right. The .5 crap comes from the weird machines we have at work.

Comments, Criticism please more than welcome still kinda new! Its appreciated

scals
03-11-11, 2:16 pm
Rage is a sick product bro. Glad your enjoying it.

JasonG
03-16-11, 9:45 pm

Pak - AM
Test - Lunch
Rage - 15 Min PWO
Torrent - Post
PM - Bed Time

Wow nice stack.