PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Rage! Birdman's Rage Log

Birdman
03-09-11, 9:07 pm
Hey guys, giving the powder form of Rage a go. Bought mine at the Cage this past weekend and I'm 4 servings in. I was an Alpha Tester for the pill form and liked the energy and focus it gave me. The taste is tolerable when taken by itself. I'm actually mixing one scoop of Rage with one level scoop of Shock Therapy along with 35g of carbs (powder form) for one big pre-workout shake. I'm definitely liking the powder form of Rage vs. the pill form of Agent O (I actually ended up breaking the pills open and just mixing them into my pre-workout shake and noticed a big difference during the Alpha Testing).
Looking forward to the next 44 workouts. I'll drop by and leave reviews and thoughts on the powder.

Mr. Dead
03-09-11, 10:02 pm
What's up...???

smoothballer
03-10-11, 7:44 am
Subbed

Survivor831
03-10-11, 12:01 pm
Shock and Rage together......Interesting and am very curious to see what happens......Im In!

mritter3
03-10-11, 1:13 pm
Shock and Rage....nice dude...looking forward to this man.

Birdman
03-11-11, 9:40 pm
What's up...???
Oh nothing much, always gotta be first to post haha.

Subbed
Hell yeah man

Shock and Rage together......Interesting and am very curious to see what happens......Im In!
Its.....the shit! haha the combo gives me wicked pumps from the Shock, and killer focus from the Rage.

Shock and Rage....nice dude...looking forward to this man.
Its definitely a deadly combo.

Hit arms today, intensity was fuckin nuts! Arms were almost to pumped, I could barely put my jacket on when I left the gym.

Funky
03-16-11, 11:42 am
Lets hear some RAGE outta here! Sup brotha!

G Diesel
03-16-11, 11:45 am
Birdman done lost his mind, stacking Rage and ST together. Madness... I like it.

Peace, G

Birdman
03-17-11, 12:41 am
Lets hear some RAGE outta here! Sup brotha!
Haven't heard from you in a while bro, how ya been? You had the pleasure to try some Rage?

Birdman done lost his mind, stacking Rage and ST together. Madness... I like it.

Peace, G
"Sanity is madness put to good use."

Had a few workouts this week and all my numbers are up. I'm coming off contest prep 2 1/2 weeks ago so I'm gaining strength back, but at an exponential rate. The mental focus is still through the roof, my headphones actually broke a day or two ago and usually that breaks my stride a little bit. Not with Rage. Hood up, head down.

Funky
03-17-11, 7:54 am
Haven't heard from you in a while bro, how ya been? You had the pleasure to try some Rage?

I have been good been keeping up with you and all your pics on facebook looking good bro! I have not I have some at home but I am waiting for a couple more weeks to tap into it, on my off time from what I am using now!!!

Survivor831
03-17-11, 5:31 pm
So.........................I TRIED THIS!!!!!!!!!!............WOW............I dont think that my workouts will ever be the same. Keep killin it bro

Birdman
03-18-11, 1:22 pm
I have been good been keeping up with you and all your pics on facebook looking good bro! I have not I have some at home but I am waiting for a couple more weeks to tap into it, on my off time from what I am using now!!!
Thanks man, iI dont think I could have a pristine can of rage sitting around and not use it!

So.........................I TRIED THIS!!!!!!!!!!............WOW............I dont think that my workouts will ever be the same. Keep killin it bro
Its the shit right!? I've stacked that killer shake with Pak, Mstak, and Stak, and I'm hitting PR's left and right. Pulled 475 for 4 yesterday at the end of my back day. So sore haha.

Funky
03-18-11, 1:36 pm
Thanks man, iI dont think I could have a pristine can of rage sitting around and not use it!

Obviously you forget what my kitchen looks like I can barely find my supplements through all my supplements LOL The other day I went to look for my Storm and it took 5 minutes for me to realize it was the first can I grabbed LOL

Birdman
03-29-11, 11:46 pm
Obviously you forget what my kitchen looks like I can barely find my supplements through all my supplements LOL The other day I went to look for my Storm and it took 5 minutes for me to realize it was the first can I grabbed LOL
Haha thats a good problem to have.

Well fellas, I'm hitting PR's left and right. Love this stuff, over halfway through the container and still feeling the kick. All my lifts are going up past previous numbers and I'm only a few weeks off contest prep.

Survivor831
04-06-11, 11:22 pm
Where did all the PR's go?!.............lol

Birdman
04-09-11, 5:17 pm
Where did all the PR's go?!.............lol
Hahaha they are still going just been busy as the semester comes to a close. Diets been a little iffy but still hittin some big numbers and staying lean. 1200.5 pounds on leg press for 3 and 375 for 5 on squat...in the same day! Felt good man.

Survivor831
04-09-11, 9:05 pm
Hahaha they are still going just been busy as the semester comes to a close. Diets been a little iffy but still hittin some big numbers and staying lean. 1200.5 pounds on leg press for 3 and 375 for 5 on squat...in the same day! Felt good man.

Very Impressive brotha! 1200 pounds is no Joke. Definately Alot of good things happening for you