PDA

View Full Version : My Arnold Weekend in Review

Enforcer
03-10-11, 2:12 pm
So Thurs. afternoon at the airport I meet there with Vinny G, Big D, and Wycked and are getting reado to head out to Cbus when of course our flight gets delayed a half hour or so. I am in contact with Aggression trying to find out when they are getting to the gym and he tells me 6. So our flight finally takes off and then we land at 5. Quickly grab our shit and hop a cab over to the hotel. I had to get a meal in so what I did was order from the downstairs lounges, go back upstairs, put my stuff down, and by the time I got that done, my food was ready. I hoofed that shit down like I was back in the academy and within 15 minuts after we were on our way to the gym. Trained chest at the gym with Phil, Madcat, and Madcat's boy. Fuckin killed it, heavy incline and hammer presses, followed up by some db flyes. Sucked down a pack of Nitro and it was off to the Mongolian grill to feast. Sat with Wycked and Aggression. Basically Big Mike is a fuckin monster so I ate whatever he did, lol. Dude went up for seconds and I was soon to follow. Lol. Finally it was back to my room for some much needed rest bc it was gonna be a hell of a weekend.

The alarm went off, shit, showered, and shaved and headed down to the breakfast buffet. All of the Animal crew was there, old faces and new, had breakfast together and then it was off to the expo. I leanred my lesson tho this year, brougth tupperwear with me to help me gey my meals in, loaded one up with eggs and oats, and the other with chicken. Walked over to the expo, got my badge and headed inside. The first thing I noticed were the huge fuckin Animal banners hanging from the celing. so badass. Headed over to the Cgae, got reay with the set up and prepared for the mad dash. I spent a large majority of the day in the shop, man was it fuckin busy. I still love all the assholes who try and play lets make a deal for a fuckin 10 dollar shirt, I mean come on you fuckin serious bro. Well that and every motherfucker who orders a smedium trying to impress their girl. Cracks me the fuck up. Got my picture taken with Arnold again, was pretty cool. He touched Vinny G on the shoulder and I think Vinny popped a lil chub....lmao. The day came and went, got my meals in, and then it was off to the gym. Loaded my gallon jug with 2 scoops of the black cherry Atomic 7 (shit is banging). Trained with the same crew, but it was shoulders 2nite. Started with heavy presses and then moved onto out laterals. Shoulders were fried and so was I. Slammed down a pack of Nitro and it was off to eat. A bunch of us went to Max and Ermas to eat. I got C.Coronato to eat a double burger with me and it was banging. Bullshitted for a while and then it was back to the room for a much needed shower and sleep.

Next day was the same routine, alarm goes off, shit, shower, shave, and head on downstairs to eat breakfast. Had pretty much the same thing I did the dya before, eggs and oats, with some fruit thrown in there. Finished up eating, digested a bit and then back off to the expo for the busiest day of all. We set everything up and fuck already after one day we sold so much shit. I started the day by signing people up for the bench your bodyweight contest, had to make sure we got some eye candy into the Cage so we werent just staring at each other all weekend. I know the boys spotting werent fuckin complaining...lol. Spent some time in the shop and got to see some ol faces, my boys from WV- Big C and BCon. Shot the shit with them for a bit and before you knew it the deadlift compettion was up. There were 8 of us and in the end the bros lost by I think 6 reps, but did we put on a fuckin show. One dude who I called Predator all weekend (guy was bout 5'3 145 with dreads) fuckin hit 500 for 10 reps. Straight beast. Then Higa put us all to shame with his 19 reps, dude is a fuckin strong ass motherfucker. Day was over and the National ABC was 2nite. I got to the gym a lil before everyone and decided to hit some calves while I waited. Trained arms at the ABC and fuckin killed it once again. 3 days of nothing but balls to the wall training after long ass days, thats what the fuck it is all about. BBQ was delivered to the gym and some how I was first in line to eat...lol. Took my food upstairs to get my thoughts in line, ate my food on a statinary bike, and then it was picture time. We had so many fuckin people I hope everyone fit into the shot. Took the pic and it was back off to the room to rest up bc tom was the last day.

Final day at the Arnold and it started the same as the rest...lol. This time at the buffet we saw Jay Cutler there, he offered to pay for my meal, but I was like naw its ok bro, I appreciate it tho....lmao. Checked out of my room and stored my bag for the day and it was off to the Expo one last time. Traffic is a lil less hectic at the Arnold on Sunday but still somewhat busy. We got the group shot of all of the Animals and it was sad to see everyone go. Said the goodbyes, help break down the Cage a bit and it was off to the airport with J-Dawg, G, C. Coronato, and Juggs. We drove to the airport in the shadiest fuckin cab ever. The thing was shaking back and forth I thought it was gonna snap in the middle leaving me and Juggs on the ground, J and C still sitting in the back, and G on his way to the airport with just the cab driver....lol. The cab driver said it was the wind causing that, yes fuckin right bro. We got to the airport, only to find out the flight was dlayed. At that point I didnt give a fuck and just wanted to eat. Sat down, relaxed, got a meal in and then got to sit in the fuckin airport for idk how many hours bc Newark airport was closed. Finally took off at like midnight, Big D kept us all entertained tho...lol, and landed sometimes around 130-2. Got a ride home from C, showered, slammed down a shake, and went to bed.

The Arnold is truly a great weekend, and I feel blessed to have been a part of it. But now its back to reality and training even harder, bc no matter how great I feel before the Arnold, after I am there I feel like the biggest pussy ever. So its back to work for me and soon enough it will be time for me to start dieting for my show. It was great to see all the old faces and some of the new. Hope you all keep in touch and until next time keep training hard.

smoothballer
03-10-11, 2:18 pm
Great to meet you this weekend E. Awesome recap. Til the next one...

Madcat
03-10-11, 2:55 pm
Man unreal weekend training with you. Like I said all over the Forums, I learned a ton from you and now it is balls to the wall man. Life is totally different now for me, and my girl even noticed that shit right away. I came home, poured the milk out, tossed the BS food, and explained my new outlook.

Thanks again, it was truly a pleasure, and you had a huge impact on me bro.

Phil800101
03-10-11, 3:11 pm
Great write-up my man! It was awesome to see you and get to shoot the shit with ya again, not to mention train our asses off. Hell yeah, it always lights a fire under the ass like nothing else bro.

B Con
03-10-11, 4:55 pm
Good post E. Only one problem... I ain't from WV... I'm from NC.... lol

mritter3
03-10-11, 5:00 pm
I know the weekend is hard to put into words...but great job man...sounds like a blast for sure

Enforcer
03-13-11, 2:50 pm
Great to meet you this weekend E. Awesome recap. Til the next one...

Was great to meet you too bro, hope to see you there again next year

Man unreal weekend training with you. Like I said all over the Forums, I learned a ton from you and now it is balls to the wall man. Life is totally different now for me, and my girl even noticed that shit right away. I came home, poured the milk out, tossed the BS food, and explained my new outlook.

Thanks again, it was truly a pleasure, and you had a huge impact on me bro.

Was great to meet and train with you as well bro. Nice bro, cant wait to see what you bring to the Arnold next year. I wish you all the best with all of your training and diet plan. Anytime bro, keep in touch.

Great write-up my man! It was awesome to see you and get to shoot the shit with ya again, not to mention train our asses off. Hell yeah, it always lights a fire under the ass like nothing else bro.

Couldnt agree more bro, it was great to train and shoot the shit with you. Cant wait until next year already.

Good post E. Only one problem... I ain't from WV... I'm from NC.... lol

Lol, well you know what I meant, when I first met you it was down in WV.

I know the weekend is hard to put into words...but great job man...sounds like a blast for sure

Thanx bro, def. was a blast cant wait for next year already

Sprint
03-14-11, 10:06 am
[QUOTE=Enforcer;1082327]
We drove to the airport in the shadiest fuckin cab ever. The thing was shaking back and forth I thought it was gonna snap in the middle leaving me and Juggs on the ground, J and C still sitting in the back, and G on his way to the airport with just the cab driver....lol.QUOTE]

This image had me pissin myself.

Seath308
03-14-11, 4:43 pm
Had a great time meeting you and bullshitting! Once the Olympian rolls around i'll be 21 so I'll be able to throw a few back with you guys lol

Enforcer
03-22-11, 11:04 am
Had a great time meeting you and bullshitting! Once the Olympian rolls around i'll be 21 so I'll be able to throw a few back with you guys lol

Was great to meet you too bro, keep training hard and keep doing big things. You have a very bright future in front of you