PDA

View Full Version : TKEMBLE's RAGE LOG RUNNING, JUMPING, PRESSING, SQUATTING

T. Kemble
03-11-11, 9:09 pm
Whats up guys,
doing a different type of training now with 2 weight workouts and 3 running/gpp workouts during the week so the rage will provide me with a well needed boost! the real work starts monday!
Stay tuned!

TK

ghost
03-11-11, 9:23 pm
subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbed! was great seeing you at the arnold brother.

T. Kemble
03-11-11, 11:46 pm
subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbed! was great seeing you at the arnold brother.

absolutely bro, when the mrs lets you out again you should come out to jersey!

scals
03-11-11, 11:54 pm
Looking forward to this. SportPharma!!!

ghost
03-12-11, 2:07 pm
absolutely bro, when the mrs lets you out again you should come out to jersey!

i fully plan on it brother. i need to come get some training in at Skibas!

smoothballer
03-13-11, 12:12 am
Definitely in for this one!

naturalguy
03-13-11, 12:50 pm
I know you are going to put Rage through it's paces, I'll be following

T. Kemble
03-13-11, 1:36 pm
so I did my first unique workout, one of many to come.
I started out with a 1.8 mile run followed by some core and dips. The milage will be increasing gradually, i have set in stone plans for a 5k and im looking for a suitable 10k or half marathon this spring.

Woke up 10am:
had 16oz of water
plus 4oz water with 1 scoop ultra iso whey

1045am
1 scoop rage

11am run
1115am gpp

notes:
got a very nice surge of energy but a splitting headache from not properly hydrating, i need to get more h2o in me before taking rage early in the morning, after the run my heart rate was up the entire time doing the gpp which was an added plus. total workout time was about a half hour but this will change as the distance increases. Im not going to 'just be running' im also going to be doing weights and jumps on these days, but until i get some endurance back.

tomorrow is a weight only day.

TK

Enforcer
03-13-11, 2:29 pm
Was great to see you at the Arnold again bro, glad to here all is well at work. Wishin you all the best with your new trainign style you are adapting to. Stay safe bro and keep in touch

T. Kemble
03-14-11, 11:11 pm
Was great to see you at the Arnold again bro, glad to here all is well at work. Wishin you all the best with your new trainign style you are adapting to. Stay safe bro and keep in touch

thanks bro!! same for you stay safe!!

Today I did my first upper/lower workout of the week, first time with weight on my back and on my chest. Took 1 scoop of rage pre workout and 1/4 scoop in my post workout shake (psst its a secret)

felt a strong surge of focus today, hydrated a bit bitter and had a great workout. energy slowed at the 1 hour mark but got me through the workout.

running tomorrow.

TK

rockeo
03-14-11, 11:24 pm
ahhh yeah, ya know im in...lets keep pushing past the limits!
solid dedication all around brother T